892 Casa Solana Dr, Wheaton, IL 60189 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jim Perona

Jim Perona Guitar, Inc is a versatile Wheaton, Illinois-based guitarist with an impressive and varied resume. Passionate, professional and reliable, this talented musician has made a full-time career of performing at weddings, corporate parties, restaurants and private events. From Bach to the Beatles, Jim Perona Guitar, Inc can arrange virtually any song for your upcoming wedding event.

Experience
Born into a musical family, Jim Perona began taking guitar lessons at age 11. In 2008, he graduated from Northern Illinois University with a bachelor’s degree in classical guitar performance, studying under guitar expert Fareed Haque and receiving the 2009 Best World Guitarist award from Guitar Player Magazine. He received his classical guitar performance master’s degree in 2010 from the New England Conservatory.

Jim Perona Guitar, Inc provides guitar solos and musical entertainment for weddings and other special events at an affordable rate. His ability spans over 500 years of music, including more recent pop hits. As a solo guitarist, his music is guaranteed to be portable and the right volume for your guests to enjoy. Event services offered include the following:

• Ceremony and reception music

Jim Perona 6
Jim Perona 7

Autumn Marks · Married on 07/06/2019

Jim Perona Guitarist

I was so excited to get Jim as our guitarist. I wanted non-traditional music and he played exactly what I wanted. I did not get to hear all the music since I was hidden away and had to take photos when the ceremony ended. I did hear the song I choose for my entrance, 'Everlong', and it was beautiful. I also heard a song I asked Jim to arrange for the recessional, 'Longer' by Dan Fogelberg (one of my favorite singers). It was beautiful.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Chris

Chris Bobowski · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing guitarist

Jim is a truly talented musician and we were so lucky to have him perform at our wedding. He worked with us to coordinate song choices that highlighted our personalities and helped establish the right mood and ambiance for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Jim accommodated our unique requests and did an outstanding job. His performance during our processional was very powerful and moving. The guests were struck by the atmosphere he created. He is a gifted musician that can emulate many styles. We received so many compliments from our guests on his performance and we feel very fortunate to have found him. Thanks very much, jim!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Jim Perona FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

Real Weddings