Bella Musica Reviews

6 | Baton Rouge, LA

6 Reviews for Bella Musica

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

They were great to work with and very flexible with what I wanted. Their music was beautiful!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

Two violinists from Bella Musica played for my ceremony and reception. They did an amazing job and surpassed my expectations. I cannot say enough about how beautiful and elegant the violins were at my wedding. I received many compliments from my guests. Antoaneta was so accommodating and easy to work with. I was very pleased with Bella Musica and would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/02/2016

Beautiful music!! They performed the ceremony music for us and were absolutely wonderful. The environment that Bella Musica created really set the stage, and was beautiful!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Alexandra · Married on 12/07/2013

I contacted Antoaneta Oritz 2 weeks before my wedding. She retuned my call immediately, rearranged her schedule to fit us in and then learned the music we wanted. She was the first one at the ceremony and played beautifully. If you are in need of a musician for any event I highly recommend Bella Musica!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Thank you!

Bethany · Married on 11/22/2013

Bella Musica truly made my wedding ceremony spectacular! It was an absolute pleasure to work with them-- from the pre-wedding consultation to the creation of the set list, I couldn't be happier! Their professionalism and quality are unbeatable. I would definitely recommend them to any future bride! Thank you Bella Musica for the beautiful music that added such a special touch to our wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Thank you Bethany!

Lecaro · Married on 11/02/2013

Bella Musica is a very professional company that tended to all of our worries, concerns, and questions. We had every question answered and thoroughly planned out exactly like we envisioned. The music was angelical and flawless. Every guest commented on the violinists music selection and how they were the best they have ever heard. \r\n\r\nIf I ever have any event again, Bella Musica is saved on my phone and will be the first vendor I\'ll call. I called Antoaneta several times randomly and she picked up the phone every single time without delay. The company is very prompt and works with you to select the best music for your event. She has an extensive repertoire with both classical and popular selections. Highly recommend Bella Musica for any social occasion because they will elevate your event to another level. Thanks, Lecaro H.

Sent on 11/04/2013