Greg Afek Music

Mobile, AL View map Visit website

$500 Most Popular Price

Greg Afek Music provides couples with a loving soundtrack to their weddings throughout Mobile, Alabama, and beyond. Greg is a multi-instrumentalist and passionate singer who has been performing for over two decades. Music is his true passion and he feels honored to be a part of his clients’ special occasions. From the ceremony to the reception, Greg can perform throughout your big day, adding the appropriate melodies to every poignant scene.

Greg can play acoustic guitar or perform with a backing band through a state-of-the-art sound system. Through consultation, Greg Afek Music can devise a setlist that features all of your favorite tracks. His repertoire spans many genres and decades, ensuring that all of your guests will hear familiar tunes and feel the urge to dance. Greg can put a different spin on specific tracks if required. For example, he can slow the tempo of a meaningful song as you walk down the aisle. For a fuller sound, Greg plays in two separate bands who play a mixture of funk and jazz blues.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$250

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar
Saxophone

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals
    Kristen S. Married on 05/19/2017

Amazing Musician!!

I got married in May of 2017. Greg Afek provided the acoustic guitar music for my wedding. He did a fantastic job. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He played Eric Clapton, The Lumineers, Florida Georgia Line, pretty much any song I wanted, he was able to get it down perfectly for me, and it sounded just the way I wanted it. I had so many compliments on him, and everybody was asking me like "Where did you find this guitar player? He's so good." So I felt very lucky to have him as part of my day, highly recommend!

Team

Greg Afek
Greg Afek
Owner

Hi!
I'm Greg Afek. I'm a very passionate and dedicated musician of 20 years, with 10 years all along the Gulf Coast. Whether it's that song that brings you back to that certain moment or the brightness and flow of one of my own creations, I bring a unique and unforgettable approach to music.
I perform nearly every genre of music, a handful of instruments, with 60 plus originals and hundreds of cover songs. Many have said my sound would equate to a melodic matrimony of rock, pop, jazz, funk, and pop folk, and enjoy my stage presence and love of the universal language we all know as music.

Mobile Mobile, AL, 36606
7406320313
Location of (Greg Afek Music)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding