Bella Jour Weddings Reviews

Bella Jour Weddings 3
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 10/13/2019

Mary is the best!

I absolutely loved working with Mary as our officiant. She is such a cool, down-to-earth, understandable person. I had no idea what to expect coming into the planning process, and expected this part with figuring out the ceremony verbiage and vows to be stressful; this was certainly not the case with Mary! Everything went seamless and she helped guide us through the ceremony drafting process, as well as sharing valuable information on vows and what to expect throughout the big day. We couldn't be happier with how everything transpired!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much, Chloe! You and Joe were great to work with as well. It was fun to help you create such a beautiful day. I wish you all the best! Mary
  • Jessica

Jessica Argerich-Rogers · Married on 05/24/2019

Our ceremony was perfect!

Mary was so easy and great to work with. We wanted a sweet simple ceremony along with a hand fasting and she was able to give us everything we wanted. She responded quickly to our initial inquiry and was quick to reply to any questions we had regarding our ceremony. She did a wonderful job and everything went seamless on our wedding day. We highly recommend Mary to help make your big day complete and worry free!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Jessica -- I loved the hand-fasting ceremony you chose and the rope was beautiful. You and Richard were terrific to work with. Thanks again for choosing me! Mary

Anya · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing service

Mary is such a great person and is very professional. She was very patient with us when we could not decide where to have our ceremony. We are very pleased that Mary was our officiant. Thank you, Mary! You are wonderful!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Anya! It was fun and I am so glad we were able to find the perfect mountain backdrop for you. Mary

Clare Drummond · Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent feedback and communication, very helpful with the vows. Highly recommend

Absolutely best day of my life ❤️ thank you for everything you did to make it special. Best decision to use you as our officiant thank you thank you.

Bella Jour Weddings 4
    Sent on 03/03/2019

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Clare! What a fun picture -- I appreciate your sharing it. Your smiles tell it all! Mary

Emily V. · Married on 10/06/2018

Great wedding officiant that we would recommend to anyone looking!

We had the pleasure of working with both Reverend Sally and Mary on our wedding ceremony.
    Mary took over our ceremony and she was great to work with! She was very professional, flexible, knowledgeable, and kind. She helped make our ceremony very memorable and we are so glad that we chose Bella Jour Weddings for our special day. Thank you so much to Mary!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Mary Kate · Married on 09/22/2018

It was wonderful

Bella Jour was amazing. She did an amazing job! We are not traditional and we wanted a unique ceremony to us. That is exactly what we got! It wasn’t overly long (which I loved) and it had our personalities included in it. We were able to help put together our ceremony and choose what we wanted said. I highly recommend Bella Jour...especially if you want to branch out from the traditional wedding vows

Sent on 02/24/2019

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary Kate! I thoroughly enjoyed performing your ceremony and meeting everyone. Mary

Anna · Married on 09/08/2018

Sally was amazing. Not only did she spend a ton of time workshopping our ceremony with us, but she also made our ceremony a comfortable, less stressful experience. She arrived at the ceremony site when we were rushing to get ready, and she immediately started working on setting up without prompting. She also let us, as well as our guests, know what to expect next in an unobtrusive way. If we were to plan this wedding over again from the start, there are plenty of things that we would change, but we would absolutely keep Sally as our officiant.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna. It was a lovely ceremony and I wouldn't change a thing. Your love for each other made everything perfect.
  • Logan

Logan · Married on 08/24/2018

Working with Sally was awesome! She has a lot of experience and really helped us come up with a ceremony unique to us and our values.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

It was my pleasure to help on such a special day. Thanks Logan.

Justin · Married on 08/11/2018

Sally was perfect for our wedding! She sent us all the info that we needed way ahead of time and if we had any type of question she either knew the answer or knew how to get the answer. Would definitely recommend her to anyone thinking of getting married in Colorado! Thanks Sally!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

You are more than welcome. I wish you and Natasha nothing but the best. Maid Rites rule!

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

Rev Sally is simply amazing! She was so helpful in getting us ideas to create the perfect ceremony. From the opening to vows to the first kiss, she was able to make our wedding perfect. She was patient when we were deciding on our vows and ceremony options (and she has lots to pick and choose from!) Even during the ceremony, her expertise help keep my 18 month old daughter calm (or calmer!) Thank you Sally for everything! love Kristen and Shaun

Sent on 07/26/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Kristen. Your daughter is part of a happy future!

Angela · Married on 07/12/2018

Working with Sally was such a great experience. She was patient, helpful, and encouraging. Sally was very professional and caring. She went above and beyond to meet my husband and I in the mountains off an old dirt road which was out of cell phone range. I highly recommend Bella Jour Weddings!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thank you Angela. I was happy to marry you and Patrick in such a beautiful place.

Madison · Married on 06/30/2018

Sally was absolutely amazing! She worked with us months before our big day to make sure that our ceremony was perfect! My husband and I weren't sure of the type of ceremony we wanted and Sally worked with us and provided us with multiple examples of different types of ceremonies. Additionally, Sally came to our rehearsal and made sure that everyone was prepared for the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Sally to anyone looking for an officiant. She really helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thanks Madison, you and Michael were a real pleasure. It was a beautiful day.

Viviana · Married on 06/23/2018

Reverend Sally was our officiant for our wedding and I can't give her high enough praise. She listened to our wants and needs and made invaluable suggestions to help us to arrive at just the ceremony we wanted. She provided templates for the ceremony itself and the vows and we adjusted to make it just what we had in mind. The day of Sally was helpful, providing suggestions as to flow and pacing and she was kind and loving as she married us. She was an integral part of making our wedding day magical. Thank you Reverend Sally!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

It was truly my pleasure to be there for you and Joe. You were a magical, lovely bride and Joe was quite handsome! I wish you nothing but the best.
    Thanks, Rev Sally

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Rev. Sally was such a professional! She got to the rehearsal and ceremony early, was on the ball with organizing with vendors and the wedding party, and experienced to handle whatever weather threw at us. We got so many compliments from family and friends about her. "How did you find her?!" Truly happy we were able to have her for our special day!

Bella Jour Weddings 5
    Sent on 06/22/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thanks Sarah. You and Domink were a real pleasure to work with. I love your attitude about the rain! Happy days to both of you.

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2018

Sally did an amazing job. She gave us thoughts on the ceremony, but completely let us do what we wanted. Everyone loved her and we got so many positive comments about her.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kristin and Ross. It was a privilege to be your officiant. You have an amazing family.

Alyssa · Married on 05/05/2018

Sally was wonderful! She created a ceremony that we loved. Sally is so creative and was very patient with us. She really took the extra time to get to know us. It was so helpful having her at our rehearsal. Sally is a fabulous writer and officiant. She will help you create the perfect ceremony.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much. You were a pleasure to work with. I wish you and Clint nothing but the best.

Avery · Married on 04/06/2018

We couldn’t be happier with the personal touch and attention to our needs Rev. Sally provided. Talk about easy! She made our day seamless no matter what challenges arose. We celebrated our day with an outdoor ceremony in the park while it was snowing. Although unplanned, Rev. Sally made sure we were up to date with alerts to keep us posted on what to expect. Like I said, easy! Thank you again!!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

I was happy to help make your day a good one. You are very welcome. Happy days to you and Matthew.

Margie · Married on 03/10/2018

Rev. Sally was amazing! She responded quickly and we had a great conversation. I was in charge of planning my son's wedding and she worked with us thru many emails back & forth until everything was agreed upon. She took all of their wants and needs into consideration and ended up with the perfect ceremony for them! When the day came she showed up right on time and was so friendly and calm. Exactly what was needed in the craziness of the day.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thanks Margie. It was my honor.
  • LittleDemon

Noelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Sally was amazing! As soon as we met her, we knew that she was the perfect officiant for us, we just instantly clicked and she's willing to do whatever traditions you have always dreamed of. She worked with us for months before the wedding to make sure that our ceremony was everything that we wanted. She has a ton of real examples of ceremonies she has done that will help you build the perfect ceremony for you as a couple. Booking Sally as our officiant was one of the best choices we made for our wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thanks Noelle. Much love to you and Drevin!

Debbie · Married on 11/04/2017

Sally was terrific to work with, she helped us write a ceremony that was just "ours". She had great ideas and helped us find a violinist. I would definitely recommend Rev. Sally!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

It was truly my pleasure. I wish you and Paul nothing but the best.

Jillian · Married on 10/21/2017

Sally was great! During the wedding planning process she kept up with us and helped us keep track of what we should be doing to make our ceremony special! On the rehersal day, she kept everyone organized and focused. During the ceremony, she was calm and the ceremony was perfect! After the ceremony, everyone commented on how personalized, meaningful and special the ceremony was. There was a great balance of tear jerking and light jokes. I couldn't believe how many complements we received about the ceremony! I would completely recommend Bella Jour weddings!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

You and Todd are an amazingly beautiful couple that I shall long remember. Thanks.

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2017

Sally was very helpful, not only with her services and planning everything out for what would be said for the ceremony, but helping me make sure to stay on track with everything I'd need and time frames for the ceremony and rehearsal. When things changed up on us, she was flexible and very understanding. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Trecia · Married on 10/05/2017

Rev. Sally was wonderful. She did such a great job helping us customize and write our vows. She really helped set the tone of our ceremony and it was absolutely memorable. We adore her, and are thankful to have had the opportunity to have her take part in our ceremony.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thank you Trecia. You and Cory are a wonderful couple.

Emily · Married on 10/05/2017

Sally did a great job. She was friendly, professional and offered us many helpful suggestions along the way. She was flexible, wrote a great ceremony, and made us feel comfortable. Hopefully I won't need her services again but if I do I would absolutely call her!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

Thanks Emily. You and Erica make a great couple. It was my pleasure to help.

Carrie · Married on 09/23/2017

Very happy! Pleasure to work with!

Bella Jour Weddings 6
    Sent on 10/06/2017

Bella Jour Weddings's reply:

The rain that day couldn't dim how lovely you were. And Chris was quite dashing as well. Thanks to both of you.