Bella Bee Photography Reviews

13 | Fort Worth, TX

13 Reviews for Bella Bee Photography

13 Bella Bee Photography Reviews

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2012

Ronnie & Jana were absolutely amazing!! They understood Nathan and I and were so flexible and really made us feel comfortable, since we're not used to having our pics taken. They both found awesome textures & places for the pics & made the location even better. We can NOT wait to see the final products!

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

From the first e-mail response I received, I fell in love with Bella Bee Photography! I worked with Ronni the past year, who shot our engagements, my bridal portrait, and our wedding. Ronni also designed our Save the Dates, which were beautifully done and tailored to the style of our engagement photos. Additionally, we ordered a guestbook of our engagement photos, and the layout was very artistic and creative. Ronni has a graphics design background, which in combination with her photography results in some amazing work! Her deliverables always exceeded our expectations, and were high quality.
    Three things which stood out to us were the professionalism, integrity, and talent of the Bella Bee Photography team. I was always able to receive a timely response and schedule the shoots around our busy schedules, even during the holidays. They were honest and transparent with their services, products, and we never felt pressured to add on additional services to our contract. However, when we did decide to add on additional items, they were very easy to work with. Looking back at all of the photos from our wedding, Ronni and Melanie captured priceless emotions in the photos. The pictures told stories, and you felt like you were reliving the day. We didn’t realize how much we wouldn’t see at our wedding, and we loved looking back and seeing how much fun everyone had. After our wedding, Ronni really went the extra mile, and would periodically put out a photo on Facebook during editing. It meant so much to us and my parents to get a hint of what was to come!
    Words cannot express our gratitude and wonderful experience working with Ronni and Bella Bee Photography. We feel very lucky to have developed such a great relationship the last year, and look forward to working with them again in the future. Make sure to check out their website and blog, you can see great examples of their work.

Mallory · Married on 02/11/2012

I would recommend Bella Bee photography to anyone looking for awesome people, great photos, and amazing value. I worked with Jana and she was incredible. I am a little camera shy but you couldn't be that way for long with her. She had us running, jumping, and catching some amazing shots. Also, on my wedding she was so great. Always there capturing the moments at every turn. She even helped calm me right before me ceremony with stories from her own wedding :) Such as sweet heart. I was lucky to find such as great photographer and new friend!!

• F

Meredith · Married on 12/10/2011

Ronni and her team were great! We loved our pictures, received them in a timely manner, and had a great time with them. They were a great value for the price.

• O

Um · Married on 07/02/2010

Jana was great! We had five weeks to plan a wedding, and thank goodness she was available! Very courteous, professional, quite creative but never bossy. Pictures came out great. I would recommend her for any such occasion. Father of the bride.

Ruth Ann · Married on 02/27/2010

I was so pleased with the work of Bella Bee Photography. Jana and Ronni were a pleasure to work with. They were very detailed in their work and were truly able to capture my wedding day moment by moment. I will enjoy their work for many years to come.

Gabriela · Married on 07/22/2009

THANK YOU BELLA BEE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! We used Bella Bee Photography for our Cancun wedding in July. Jana did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding pictures. Bella Bee exceeded our expectations. They were very professional, flexible and everything came out just perfect. I highly recommend Bella Bee to anyone getting married whether it be in our out of the country.

Casey · Married on 04/18/2009

The wedding photography for us was right up there with picking the perfect location...and everything else was just extra. We have been nothing short of overjoyed with the Bella Bee photography team. They were fun, relaxed, and full of great ideas. I knew I wanted it to look great, but I had no idea how to achieve it. These gals had it all covered. They got our formal pictures done in a jiffy and were floating around at the reception all night long catching great moments. They aim to please and have plenty of advise if there are any questions or concerns. This team has trained with some of the premier photography talent and it shows not only in their pictures but in the way they handle business. You better book early because the weekends are going quick!

Jennifer · Married on 04/04/2009

I would recommend Bella Bee Photography to everyone! Wedding photography is extremely important because after it's all said and done, after the ceremony and reception, your pictures are all you have to remember of that special day. We had this in mind when we were consulting photographers. We were ecstatic about Bella Bee! They did a phenomenal job on our wedding day. We have some one-of-a-kind poses that are unforgettable! On the days leading up to the wedding, Bella Bee was extremely professional and on top of their game! All of our guests have been raving about the photos! This was money well spent.

Molly · Married on 01/31/2009

Bella Bee was fantastic! I am looking forward to seeing the photos soon!

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2008

Bella Bee Photography did a wonderful job not only at my own wedding but also for several of my friends. Their creativity truly makes the pictures they shoot one of a kind.

Cicelyann · Married on 05/23/2008

They were great to work with.
    I asked for specific shots and they were able to caputre them.
    I would recommend to anyone!

Danielle · Married on 03/17/2012

3.4
      2.5
      2.5

I Picked Bella Bee Photo because I knew people who used them. I also thought all their pictures were top of the line and the website photos were flawless, but when I got my photos back I never understood why they didn't look anything like the ANY of the website photos!!! I was so mad... and I'm still upset about that. I called and they offered to do them again but I like over 4 hour away and it wasn't easy just to take off and drive on over. When it came to my wedding I was beyond nervous for ALL my pictures. I asked if my dress at the bottom looked ok and not bunched up and she said it didn't look like it and in EVERY single photo it is! I don't even want to hang most of my pictures up!! Not to mention I paid about $3000 and that did not include a single print... Only their time. I would say don't go by the website or if your friends have used them to make your decision. I always see friends on their website but my husbands and I's pictures have never been up once! I think if they like you or your personality then you get their best work and if not then they could care less.