Bella Bean Photography Reviews

17 | Surprise, AZ

17 Reviews for Bella Bean Photography

Samantha · Married on 07/19/2015

Shannon is so reasonably priced and was able to meet me on super short notice for my engagement photos! She also did my senior photos which came out beautifully as well! I would recommend her to anyone! Love love love her!!

Bill · event on 06/13/2015

Shannon's ability to capture the moment in natural light is nothing short of amazing. Her attention to detail and self-driven desire for the best shot reveal the subject optimally. Great work!

Sent on 06/18/2015
  • User5191432 · event on 06/11/2015

Very pleased with everything...the quality of pictures taken, the originality of props used, amount of time taken for the shoot,and professionalism of the photographer. I am very pleased with our experience!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Doreen · event on 05/28/2015

We appreciate Shannon's service and quality of photo's

Sent on 06/11/2015

Shannon has always provided a perfect service. She has a real artistic ability and it shows in her photography.

Danyalle · event on 11/26/2014

Shannon was amazing to work with! She has the ability to capture the most wonderful moments. Her photos are timeless. It's rare to find such a gem in the photography business, but Bella Bean Photography is that gem!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Amy · event on 11/02/2014

Shannon is a wonderful photographer who has been capturing my family for years. She is so amazing with young kids and is really able to capture those special moments. I recommend her to everyone one!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Shannon is amazing. She managed to capture every moment perfectly. The candid shots are priceless and the staged ones are breathtaking. Her upbeat personality was contagious and she did a great job of getting everyone to smile. Turn around time was super fast and the photo quality was top notch.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Ericka · Married on 10/15/2011

Shannon was so much fun to work with! She captured amazing shots and had fun which made standing for all of our different poses fun too!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Bella Bean Photography's reply:

Thanks so much!!! Just loved your special day!

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2011

Shannon was fantastic. She took picture for my husband's and my Catholic wedding. We had already been married for 17 years and never had a wedding, we went through j.p. This was all new to me and Shannon helped out in more ways than one. Not only was she a professional photographer she helped out with putting on veil on, we were struggling with it. Shannon was fabulous and I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Shannon for making our day so special. Not all photographers are willing to help with the little extras for nervous brides or grooms. I feel so blessed you were there. The quality of the photos are excellent and it takes a true professional to know all the different points of views in photos.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Bella Bean Photography's reply:

Thanks for letting me capture such beautiful memories!

Chelsea · Married on 03/19/2011

I absolutely loved working with Shannon! She is so easy and fun to work with. She is an amazing photographer and I can't wait to use her again for family pictures. :)

Sent on 05/13/2011

Bella Bean Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! You guys rock!! Can't wait to take more photo's of your cute growing family!

Shanda · Married on 01/27/2011

Beautiful shots, great location, flexible times!
    Gave photo ideas, but also asked what I thought about different shots.
    Preview of shots came back what felt like instantly!! :)
    Was so sweet, even though my little "model" wasn't havin' getting his picture taken. :)

Sent on 01/27/2011

Pam · Married on 07/12/2010

Shannon has captured some amazing memories for us. I have had a few photo shoots with her and she does an outstanding job. Her pictures tell a story and they are something that I will always treasure. Shannon is such a pleasure to work with. She is so upbeat and has many creative ideas to make the perfect picture for you. I love her work and will continue to have our pictures taken with her. She is very accomodating with your schedule and what you want. I highly recommend Bella Bean Photography. You will fall in love with your photos as I did with mine.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Bella Bean Photography's reply:

Thanks you guys are wonderful!

Evelyn · Married on 02/14/2010

My wedding was captured so beautifully by Bella Bean Photography! I will continue to use her services for our family and soon to be children's portraits! I would suggest her to anyone. She has class, style and is willing to whatever it takes! She not only knows how to capture a photo but she also knows how to make you feel the photo too! Thanks so much for being apart of our special day!

Evelyn

Sent on 08/12/2010

Chantelle · Married on 01/14/2010

I'd use her again and again!!! Love her style! Professional and creates beautiful shots!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Brianna · Married on 03/10/2007

Shannon is amazing! Not only are her photographs absolutely stunning, she has the most beautiful personality to back it all up. She is the only person we use for our photos! We even flew from Pennsylvania to Arizona for a family visit and scheduled a photo shoot with while we were in town because I don't want anyone else as our photographer! :)

Bailey · Married on 02/25/2012

Bella Bean Photography made my wedding so great!! I absolutely love my pictures! I couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Bella Bean Photography's reply:

Thanks Bailey and Josh you guys are so great!