Beauty Mark Ink Reviews

16 | San Francisco, CA

16 Reviews for Beauty Mark Ink

• Geri

Geri · Married on 09/08/2012

Vanessa did makeup and Lisa did hair.

First off, I must say that Vanessa is an AMAZING and TALENTED makeup artist! She made my entire bridal party feel and look like celebrities! I don't wear much makeup regularly, so I was a little nervous about someone else applying it, as I didn't want to look "overdone" or have that cakey foundation look! Vanessa was able to make me look glamorous, yet soft and natural. I received many compliments on my makeup :)

Lisa was GREAT too! All of my bridesmaids and the moms were very pleased with the way Lisa did their hair. I have fine curly hair that can be difficult to manage, but Lisa was able to smooth it out and give me the hairstyle that I described, it actually turned out more beautiful than I imagined it would be :)

I highly recommend Beauty Mark Ink to future brides!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Aimee · Married on 02/12/2011

Vanessa did our make up and Justina did our hair.

I don't wear to much make up and Vanessa was able to get the perfect look. The make up stayed on all day and didn't need any touch ups. My hair stayed in place the entire night.They were on time and ready to go with all the stuff that they needed. They were able to even squeeze in the people that thought they weren't going to have it done. I would definitely recommend them!!

Thank you ladies for being apart of my special day!!

Aimee

Sent on 03/10/2011

Melissa · Married on 01/06/2011

They were awsome to work with!! My wedding day wouldn't of been perfect without Beauty Mark Ink!! Thank you so much!

-Melissa

Sent on 03/07/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2010

Beauty Mark Ink rocks, especially Vanessa Quinteros! I called her less than 2 weeks before my wedding date and she was able to accommodate me. I even had my makeup consult within two days of me calling her. Everyone loved the makeup and I looked flawless in all my pictures. Vanessa came to my hotel on the morning of my wedding, bright and early, and was able to do makeup for my mother, three bridesmaids, and myself. Vanessa and her assistant were a pleasure to work with. She was always quick to call me back. She even let me add or subtract from the number of people for the makeup, evendown to the last day! Vanessa was professional and the makeup couldn't of been better. It lasted all night long. I can't wait to work with them in the future!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2010

Beauty Mark Ink provided hair and makeup services for my wedding in September 2010. Vanessa and Jackeh were fantastic to work with. They were professional, friendly and kept the mood fun and light. They really listened to what we wanted done for our hair and makeup. My bridesmaids and I were delighted with the end result and received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. My wedding day was probably the warmest day of the whole summer, but our hair and makeup withstood the heat while we danced the night away. Thanks ladies for making my girls and I look beautiful on the BIG day!!!

Sent on 10/04/2010

genevieve · Married on 08/22/2010

Jennifer and Jackeh from Beauty Mark were incredible during my August 2010 wedding! The team was so responsive from my first email inquiring about services to the wedding day. My wedding was a Sunday daytime wedding...this meant an early call time! Needless to say, Jennifer and Jackeh arrived bright and early at 6am (!) the day of the wedding and got right to work. They managed to do hair and makeup for myself and three other members of the bridal party. At the last minute, my grandmother decided that she wanted her makeup done, so Jennifer stepped up and did her makeup without any hesitation.

I got SO many compliments throughout the wedding on my beautiful hair and makeup. They were so wonderful to work with...I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Amy · Married on 07/24/2010

Jackeh and Jennifer of Beauty Mark Ink did the hair and make-up for my wedding. They did such an amazing job - I can truly say that it is the most beautiful I have ever looked. They were both so helpful gracious. They really listened to what I wanted - and were more then happy to make the touch ups that I requested. I did a hair change after the ceremony (from an up-do to down and wavy) - Jackeh changed my hair in about 5 minutes - and it looked beautiful (as did the up-do)! I was able to make it back out for pictures in no time! Usually make-up artists overdo my makeup and it was really important for me to look natural - Jennifer made me look like a completely flawless version of myself - it was perfect (and my husband loved it! - and he's usually not a fan of makeup)! She can also do the more dramatic makeup - my maid of honor (bridesmaids went natural too) - got dramatic blue eye-shadow and looked beautiful as well. These ladies definitely know what they're doing - you can feel more then secure in putting your wedding day (or any other occasion!) looks in their hands. They were wonderful - I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/31/2010

A · Married on 07/04/2010

They did a beautiful job on our makeup and hair.

Sent on 07/23/2010

Laura · Married on 12/30/2009

I was impressed by the professionalism of the Beauty Mark team. They did a great job at our wedding. They respected the schedule and were fun to work with! A true pleasure!

Sent on 01/17/2010

Victoria · Married on 11/14/2009

I really enjoyed her spunk and listening to what I wanted and then applied it. She is very flexiable and great to work it. As a stressful bride she brought calm and beauty.

Sent on 12/22/2009

Virna · Married on 11/13/2009

Don't have to look any further, these are the gals you want.

Vanessa did my make up and Jessica did my hair. Once for being a bridesmaid and the other for my wedding. They made me look wonderful and also learned some techniques along the way.

Seriously, what a better way to calm down and relax hours before you get married!

Sent on 11/27/2009

Cindy · Married on 06/06/2009

I had my make-up done by Vanessa for my wedding. And...WOW! Seriously, I've never been the type to put in a review - good or bad - about services, but she was really that good I have to tell everyone and anyone. We had 2 consults before the actual day. We used all BE products and she made the PERfect recommendations with primers and such. The blending, eyeliner, lashes and overall foundations and touch-ups were absolutely phenomenal. It even lasted through the face cake smashing OF THE CENTURY. But, ladies don't worry...it's not tattooed on or anything, the cleaning products that she recommended made it fairly simple to remove the make-up after all of the festivities. The only down side - I had to purchase all of my own BE make up as I opted to do the consults at their store. Bummer. But I have a lot of really nice make up now. Vanessa was so fabulous though, after she finished my make up we realized that I did not have a blusher brush (to touch up through out the day) - so she gave me hers from her kit. How awesome was that? You will not be disappointed with her services.

Sent on 07/30/2009

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2009

Vanessa and Jennifer were wonderful! I booked them less than a month before our wedding day, and they were able to squeeze me in. They even drove 40 miles to work with us. They were professional, straight forward, kind, and reasonable. The price I paid, was for myself, four bridesmaids and a junior bridesmaid. Their first impression of my ladies was spot on. The make up was perfect and lasted from 6:30 in the morning until 2:00 the next morning. I have already recommended them to another future bride.

Sent on 08/23/2009

Vanessa · Married on 12/31/2009

Jennifer and the rest of the BMI team were awesome! I work long hours and always had a ton of other stuff to do on the weekends and Jennifer was so accommodating by meeting me at my house late in the evening. On a super important note, being a cost conscience bride myself, the consultation fee goes toward the day of application! As I researched other make-up artist that was not the case. You paid a consultation fee (which some were ridiculous!) and you paid a day-of fee. And I don't feel like I got jipped at all! Awesome work for an awesome price!

Sent on 02/15/2010
  • Lacabara

Julie · Married on 10/10/2010

I recently used Beauty Mark Ink for my wedding on 10/10/10. The team was amazing.

Clear communication from the start. They sent me a contract that outlined and itemized everything for me. I knew exactly what services they were going to perform. In the contract it even stated their arrival time and start time.

On the day of , the team showed up at my hotel room on time and they were able to get everyone ready in the time they were contract for. I was very impressed with their professionalism and friendly manner.

I would definitely recommend Beauty Mark Ink to any future bride.

Sent on 10/29/2010

Maria · Married on 07/11/2009

Vanessa and Jessica were very professional and did a great job on our hair and makeup for me and my 7 bridesmaids. The price was very reasonable compared to others. Great job!

Sent on 09/03/2009