30 Reviews for Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists

Hair (1)
Licensed (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
On-Site Hair (1)

I had my makeup and hair done by Beauty Artistry for my wedding and I was so amazed with how beautiful I felt. Satya used airbrush on me and I looked flawless until the wee hours of the morning. I’m so glad I went with beauty artistry! I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Carol, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I recently attended my best friend’s wedding in Florida and Satya did hair and make up for the entire bridal party and made everyone look BEAUTIFUL!! We all were so happy and satisfied! Satya did everything within our time frame and had time for touch-ups. They were all so kind and had such great energy that they made our experience so much fun! Would highly recommend Satya and her team to anyone.

Profile Picture Betty, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Beauty Artistry team made my wedding party and myself look and feel absolutely beautiful on my special day! Satya does amazing work and is very professional. She is so great and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jill, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Satya is so incredibly talented and very sweet! She is absolutely the best at what she does. I was so happy with my makeup, she made me look flawless. All my pictures turned out perfectly and I received so many compliments. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Satya and Jen were absolutely wonderful! I had to travel over 3 hours for trial and Satya worked with me on my schedule. Also, on my wedding day, Satya and Jen did such a wonderful job in making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. They were also very patient and accommodating to my wedding party. I definitely recommend Satya and Jen for your wedding day. Its nice to have someone who will be dependable for your special day.

Photo for Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists Review
Photo for Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists Review - Mischievous daughter of the bride...and bridesmaid...lol
Photos
Profile Picture Michelle, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Satya was absolutely lovely to have as my makeup artist for my wedding. She was so responsive to all of the changes I asked to make and worked with me every step of the way. Her personality was sincere and refreshing to be around. She did my makeup so unbelievably well, I couldn’t have asked for better. You won’t find anyone better than her. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Satya is absolutely the best! She's professional, accommodating and very sweet. She is patient and will work with you to achieve the look you're wanting on your big day. Satya listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and delivered. Never did she seem rushed to get finished and you can tell she takes pride in her work. I would definitely recommend her and will use her again without any hesitation! Thank you!

Profile Picture Marjie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Makeup

Satya did a fabulous job! She came to our house to apply makeup for my sister’s wedding for all of the bridesmaids. Everyone was so happy with their makeup, and everyone looked so beautiful!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Satya is THE BEST! I seriously can't rave enough about her. Not only does she provide excellent service and results but she's very personable and gentle. I received a European Facial with Microdermabrasion treatment from her. Her hands and technique are gentle yet thorough! My skin felt clean, soft, hydrated, and was glowing! All while making sure I was comfortable and "okay". She's Amazing... do your skin a favor and book with her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ms. Satya was wonderful, she was very professional and listened to each of my bridesmaids as to what looks they wanted. She was very personable and great at what she does. All my girls were absolutely gorgeous and I felt like a queen with her makeup talent. I would definitely refer Ms. Satya to anyone who is getting married. She is worth every penny.

Profile Picture User6664520, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I can't even begin to express my appreciation for Satya and her team. They did my wedding last weekend and did such a fabulous job. If you’re looking for the best makeup artist for your wedding day than Satya is it. You won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kim, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a different vendor booked for a year and a half before the wedding and they cancelled n me two weeks prior! Satya and her team came through last minute and I’m so glad that happened. She made all 9 of us look and feel our best. If I had to do it over again I would book them from the beginning. Thank you so much for making my wedding and pics beautiful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Satya and her team did my makeup and hair for my wedding and they all did such a great job! I felt so beautiful as did my entire bridal party. My hair and makeup seriously lasted throughout my entire ceremony and reception- which included many tears, humid Florida weather, and lots of dancing! If you are looking for someone who has amazing high quality talent than look no further than the Beauty Artistry team by Satya!!

Profile Picture Brooklyn, 2/18/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture Emily, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't even begin to express my appreciation for Satya and her team. They did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I felt absolutely stunning. Satya has such calming presence (perfect for me and my wedding jitters) but they all made, my bridesmaids, my mother and myself feel and look phenomenal. Every time I look at pictures of our wedding I am still in awe of how wonderful everyone looks.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Beauty Artistry team did such an awesome job! Satya did my makeup and she made me look flawless! Choosing Satya and her team was the best decision I made. If you want to feel and look fabulous as than look no more and go with the beauty artistry team on your wedding day and they will truly make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Not to mention, Satya is one of the nicest sweetest person I’ve ever met. I promise you will absolutely love her!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Satya was the make-up artist for my entire bridal party of 6 girls and she was nothing but spectacular. She did my make-up to perfection. Both my hair and make-up were flawless through the whole night and my reception. I cannot recommend Satya enough!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

WOW! Satya is an artist that you can tell she’s from LA. Her work speaks for itself!! She knows her craft and made me feel like the most beautiful bride and all my bridesmaids looked and felt perfect without making us look anything but a natural beauty. Thank You so much for making my day perfect!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Satya is an amazingly talented make-up artist and loved her and her team. I had the honor of having Satya do my bridal makeup, she took the time to listen to exactly how I wanted it, and I felt so beautiful all night! I received so many compliments! My bridesmaids all looked stunning as well!

I am so thankful for her and her team for making me feel like the most beautiful bride! :)

I highly recommend hiring the Beauty Artistry Team because they are all amazing!!

Profile Picture Mia, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Where should I start; As a professional photographer there’s already plenty of pressure for getting the pictures right, and it's very refreshing working with Satya, as she is so professional and talented. Satya is always on time and she does a tremendous job. Satya makes all my clients feel happy at ease and looking beautiful!

I strongly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ava, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the microdermabrasion facial with Satya and it was wonderful! My skin got a much needed pick me up and the deep cleaning that I was looking for and it was such a calming, relaxing experience.
Often times I've gotten facials where I just feel like I'm getting massages and creams applied to my face and don't really see any results but this time I got results that lasted for a while.
I will definitely be going back to Satya for my facials. She is very passionate about skincare!
Thanks Satya!!

Profile Picture Sonia, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I met Satya at my wedding trial and I knew that she was a beautiful spirit, amazing, talented and such caring person. She is so passionate and my makeup looked looked beautiful. I felt amazing on my special day.

You will never regret working with Satya !!!

Profile Picture Sophia, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Satya was such a joy to work with for my wedding makeup! She cares so much about her brides, and she truly made me feel special and beautiful. The makeup trial was so helpful; she listened closely to what I wanted, and asked me questions throughout so she could perfect my look. She beautified my mom, five of my bridesmaids, and myself while keeping us all happy and relaxed. I am so grateful for her! Thanks for everything!!

K

Profile Picture Kim, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Satya and her team did an amazing job with both my hair and my makeup for my big day, and for my bridesmaids. She was professional, easy going and made my time in the makeup chair so much fun!! If you’re looking for a real pro Satya is the one!!

Profile Picture Aria, 10/29/17, 1 Review