AWESOME BLOSSOMS online Reviews

29 | Tracy, CA

29 Reviews for AWESOME BLOSSOMS online

Kathy was very nice and our flowers came out just as I requested them, flowers were fresh and beautiful, she delivered them to the venue promptly and was available to answer any questions I had.

Sent on 10/24/2015

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you so much for the review M.V. I appreciate it very much. Much happiness to you and your husband always!

Kristine · Married on 07/18/2015

I can't say enough good things about Kathy. She recently did the flowers at my wedding and I was completely blown away by all that she did.

The arrangements were beautiful, fresh and fit our wants exactly. Her price point was not only much cheaper than other florists, she provided many more services and went above and beyond in her role!

I highly recommend Kathy as a florist for your needs.

Thank you Kathy for making my wedding day such a special occasion!

Kolby & Kristine

Sent on 07/31/2015

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you so much Kristine. I really appreciate your review and sorry I missed you that day but your parents were lovely people and enjoyed meeting them too. Happiness to you always and again thank you.

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2014

I used Kathy at Awesome Blossoms for my wedding last weekend. She is one of the nicest people and does BEAUTIFUL work! She helped me pick out the perfect flowers for our bouquets. I didn't know what I wanted. I just said yellow and white and I wanted a country/chic kinda feel. The bouquets she made were just gorgeous! She used my mom's dress sleeves to wrap around my bouquet. It was perfect! She really made the whole room look so beautiful and special. She was great a working with a budget too! She met with me twice to help me figure out what I wanted. I couldn't have been happier with her organization, professionalism, kind demeanor, and amazing flowers!! You have to use her for your wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2014

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you again for you review Stephanie I so appreciate them. Happiness to you both always.

The flower arrangements for my wedding were the most beautiful that I have ever seen! Thank you to Awesome Blossoms!

Sent on 10/23/2013

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Hope married life is great! :)

Lilian · Married on 08/18/2013

Kathy worked with us even when we had to postpone our wedding a year. She was wonderful and easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 10/23/2013

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you Lilian I know it was worth the wait. Thanks so much for the review.

Awesome Blossoms did a wonderful job on all of our flowers! The table arrangements were perfect. Karen went above and beyond what I had imagined. She is very friendly and worked with by budget!

Sent on 06/13/2013

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you for your review. I don't which bride you are but really appreciate your comments and wish you all the happiness in your marriage.
    Kathy
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 12/22/2012

Where do I start with Kathy....there are so many good things to say about her and her art! After searching and meeting with florist for an entire year and receiving quotes of $3500 higher.... I decided to go local near my home town. I happen to find Kathy just by Google, I visited her web site and read about her. I emailed her introducing my self, and sent her some pictures of what I had in mind. When I met her in person not only did I immediatly feel that she was 'the one', but she knew exaclty what I wanted for my wedding, she showed me pictures of arrangements, showed me the options of flowers and gave me ideas. I booked her and the rest is history! She was extreamly patient with me, as I was one of those brides that changed her mind every other month. When the wedding finally came, and I saw my bouquet, I was so overwhelmed with emotion I literaly was speecheless.... I remember taking my bouquet for my mom to see and we both cried...It was just incredible....EVERYTHING I had hoped for and much much more. When I saw my flower arrangements at the reception I died! They were AMAIZING!!!! All the flowers where in different shades of white with hints of Dusty Miller to give it that frosty winter green I wanted. Believe me when I say, that Kathy WILL get your vision and deliver even more than you had expected, AND she is reasonable with her pricing!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2013

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you so much Fabiola it makes my heart happy when I am able to please my brides to the best of my ability. Thank you so much for the glowing review.

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2012

Kathy @ Awesome Blossoms only had to meet with me one time and she was able to capture my vision perfectly. She gave me the fall vineyard wedding I wanted, which was in wine colors & greens & browns. All of the flowers were stunning and I had so many compliments. Her prices were extremely reasonable and she didn't disappoint in service at all. I would absolutely recommend her for any event you have in mind

Sent on 10/08/2012

heather · Married on 08/18/2012

Kathy, you are amazing! I am so pleased and happy that I got to work with you. You truly have a passion & love for what you do. I am so honored that you got to design and put together my flowers. They were more than I expected and they were absolutely breath-taking!!! If you need flowers for your wedding..Kathy is the lady to do so! I am so happy & can't stop looking at them! I have them on my coffee table now and I know everyone loved them. The alter was beautiful with pearls and flowers! You truly delivered my vision on what I wanted and more! Kathy, Awesome Blossoms gets an A+++++++++++ from me!!! Love,
    Heather aka. HeatherVintage88 on Etsy.

Sent on 08/20/2012

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you Heather it was my pleasure. But I think you got married this year. LOL

Joanna · Married on 06/17/2012

Kathy provided some extra details to my wedding that I very much enjoyed, especially the diorama containing a motorcycle and bicycle, my husband and my hobbies. I thought her prices were reasonable, too.

Sent on 01/21/2013

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you Jo for the review. I appreciate the high score too.
    I hope you are doing well.

katie · Married on 10/10/2011

I used Awesome Blossoms for my wedding in 2011 and would do it all over again with Kathy. I got so many compliments on how vibrant, unique and gorgeous my flowers were. I would highly reccommend her to anyone looking for a resonably priced friendly and fun florist. She's AWESOME! :)

Sent on 01/09/2012

:) Thanks!

Erin · Married on 09/04/2011

Awesomely beautiful! Kathy has great ideas and makes everything come together seamlessly.

Sent on 11/19/2011

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2011

I was so pleases with my flowers. They came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I found out that one of my top choices was unavailable a couple days before the wedding, but Kathy replaced it with something that was very similar and just as beautiful. I will be referring her to all my friends! Can't beat the price either!

Danielle M.

Sent on 07/25/2011
  • U

Urvashi · Married on 05/21/2011

Hands down the best Florist in the Bay Area!!! She has all the qualities that make a professional florist even greater. From the very beginning she has showed awesome professionalism without faltering. Throughout the whole process (months of planning) she was there for my fiance and I. She picked up the phone each and every time I needed to talk with her regarding the wedding. She lent a ear for not only the floral arrangements but any ideas that she had regarding set up of the reception hall. Without Kathy, the reception hall would not have looked as beautiful as it did. She decorated our reception hall with the utmost speed, care, and detail. One of her ideas for our beach themed wedding was the hit at our wedding. All the guests could not STOP talking about the decorations and how wonderful the set up looked. She was one of my vendors that actually listened to what we wanted and produced results. She wrote down her notes and did not have to ask the same question numerous times. Towards the end of the wedding she became a friend to me that I will always remember and I will never forget. Kathy you are AWESOME BLOSSOMS!!!! The name is befitting the great florist. I will recommend Kathy to ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I am planning a dinner party at a great location and plan on using Kathy's skills to decorate every occasion that I will have in the future. She has become our family. WE love you Kathy.

Sent on 08/25/2011

Samantha · Married on 01/28/2011

Kathy was great. I couldn't ask for anything better or anyone nicer. Kathy really worked with me to keep my price point and my budget on line and she even accomadated when my husband and I had to stop at her house really early to pick up our flowers. Every arrangement she did for us was beautiful! My bouquet was so nice, it was even nicer than what I was expecting. Kathy really went above and beyond! I would recommend Awesome Blossom to everyone!

Sent on 06/06/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2010

After I chose my colors and flowers I liked, Kathy used her imagination and creativity to put together the perfect centerpieces for my wedding. Her artistic abilities are endless and the flowers were bright and vibrant, and really added that extra "something"! Her prices were very reasonable, deliver was on-time, and Kathy was very responsive to all my requests! I would highly recommend Awesome Blossoms to other brides!

Sent on 01/10/2011
  • W

Becky · Married on 07/10/2010

Awesome Blossoms was a true gift given to our daughter prior to and the day of her wedding. This florist turned my daughters wedding into a magical day. The flowers were beautiful and breath taking. Kathy's ability to understand what my daughter's vision was and turned it into a reality was amazing. Her prices were the lowest and flowers were the best. They were responsive, warm, flexible and the qualiity of service was the best I have ever experienced with a florist. Awesome Blossoms will be our florist for life and I will continue to send people her way. Whatever she says she can deliver, she will.

Sent on 08/31/2010

Jae · Married on 06/05/2010

Kathy was amazing. I don't know much about flowers and only had a couple ideas about what I wanted in the bouquets. With that being all I knew, the two of us went though a ton of photos so I could put things together. I hadn't realized I would need so much for the tables, the guys, the mothers, the cake, etc. She even travelled around forty miles to deliver them and set everything up. Awesome, right?
    I was not what they would call a Bridezilla, but I am not the most calm/patient person around. The main key was having a florist who was extremely talented to guide me through so I wouldn't be too stressed. That is why Kathy was so amazing.
    To whomever is reading this, the day will go by faster than you would expect. Just have fun, have a great photographer and videographer and good luck!
    Jae

Sent on 08/27/2010

Linda · Married on 04/10/2010

The flowers were just what I wanted them to be and they were delivered on time. I only ordered bouquets, coursages and flowers for the men.

Sent on 04/18/2010

Erin · Married on 02/14/2009

Awesome Blossoms (Kathy) did the flowers for my wedding on 2-14-09. She did all the flowers and centerpieces, I could not of loved them more! They where absolutely beautiful! Kathy is very professional, with a great price, and couldn't be nicer. I would highly recommend Kathy for any and all of your flower needs!

Sent on 03/01/2009

Genevieve · Married on 07/13/2008

Kathy made selecting flowers for my wedding so easy. She met me close to my work and told me beforehand what to bring that would help make the process easier. I showed her a photo of my dress and told her what kind of flowers I was thinking of and she pulled out some sample pictures as examples. I was on a tight budget and she helped me figure out how I could best put my money to work. The flowers we BEAUTIFUL - from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the garlands on the wedding arch, I couldn't have been happier. She added nice touches to the bouquets like adding satin-covered buttons in a line down my bouquet to mimic the buttons on my dress. If you want quality flowers and someone who is easy to work with and will get you the most for your money, look no further!

Sent on 03/06/2009

Tiffany · Married on 06/28/2008

Awesome Blossoms was the best flower vendor I have ever come into contact with. Kathy was such a blessing to work with and went above and beyond the price we paid. Her service was exceptional and when you explain your vision to her, she completely understands and makes your flower dreams come true! I would recommend Awesome Blossoms to any bride who wants the best flowers for a great price! I had no doubt that Kathy would be the perfect person for the job! If you want your wedding done right, chose Awesome Blossoms!

Sent on 02/13/2009

Gail · Married on 05/18/2008

The flowers were fabulos and my wedding pics were awesome. Pics of the flowers and the vineyard were used as backgrounds in our magazine type album.
    Colors were exactly what I wanted and Kathy was great. Even came back and picked up the flower peddles dropped by the flower girl

Sent on 02/15/2009

Emily · Married on 05/09/2015

We were recommended Awesome Blossoms from our Venue, Elliston Vineyards. Although they are a bit out of the way, Kathy was very flexible with our in-person meeting times and she was responsive via email.

We had our wedding on Mothers day weekend, resulting in higher prices for all standard flowers. Kathy worked with our budget to make sure that we had beautiful flowers that were in season and matched our colors. I love her honesty and pragmatism. We threw her some ideas we had and in some cases she agreed and in others, she said it would be a waste of money. I need vendors like that who don't waste my time and show me their expertise by answering my questions honestly (vs. those who try to pander to the bride or weasel more money out of you).

1 week before the wedding, we emailed her to touch base. She said that our focal point flower (Dahlias) were not in stock anywhere in the world. She sent us pics of other flowers that she would use instead. They were beautiful and better than the dahlia, in my opinion. However, if you are strict about your vision of which flower, make sure you discuss it with her in advance so that there are no surprises.

In the end, the flowers were beautiful and placed on time. She was like a ninja because I never saw her. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/14/2015

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you so much Emily so much for the beautiful review. I am so sorry I missed you that day and so relieved you liked the flowers even though we didn't get your favorite. I hope and wish you all the happiness in the world. It was a pleasure doing your wedding.

Claudia · Married on 10/18/2014

Kathy was wonderful to work with. She is friendly and professional. Great customer service. We didn't need a lot, nor did we meet her minimum but she was willing to work with us because she had another wedding booked that day and would be making a floral trip anyway. Loved my bouquet and the boutonnieres. She even threw in extra ribbon and pins for us to add our pendants.

Sent on 10/27/2014

AWESOME BLOSSOMS online's reply:

Thank you Claudia and Julio I hope your day was wonderful. Best Wishes for the future.