Avie Designs Reviews

7 | Decatur, GA

7 Reviews for Avie Designs

N · Married on 01/10/2015

I had papel picado wedding invitations made by Avie Designs. The service was the best of any vendor that I dealt with in planning our wedding. Avis accommodated a rush request graciously and super efficiently. I loved the invitations and got compliments from guests - one guest said it was the prettiest wedding invitation she has ever received. I highly recommend Avie Designs.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Kristi · Married on 12/21/2012

It was a pleasure working with Avie, and my save the dates were even higher quality than I had counted on. Avie's laser cut papel picado design is so unique, and the craftsmanship is exceptional. We received them in a timely manner and we can not wait to hear what our friends and family think about them. Thanks again, for all your hard work!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Avie Designs's reply:

Kristi was another one of my lovely customers that I get to work with every day. I am so lucky to get to create save the dates for such wonderful couples and be a small part of their big day. thanks again!

I highly recommend working with Avis at Avie Designs. She is very professional, creative and very responsive. She helped create all of our wedding stationery needs including invitations, programs, menus and table number cards. I wanted something special and different for all of my paper needs and her ideas, paper quality and value are unbeatable. I will definitely use her for future events!

Sent on 01/27/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2012

Avis was extremely professional, responsive and patient (a very important quality when moving through the wedding planning process). The quality of her invitations were fantastic. She is creative and flexible...wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/14/2012

Avie Designs's reply:

It was such a joy to work with Ashley. It's customers like her that make my job so much fun!

Margot · Married on 08/18/2012

Avie created a stunning invitation suite for our wedding. She was very willing to customize it to suit us, made very helpful suggestions and was incredibly prompt with answers to questions. The finished product was more beautiful than I hoped/expected and the quality was first rate.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Avie Designs's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with Margot & Jill. They had ideas on how to make my invitation suite their own and our working together created something very special.

Jenny · Married on 05/12/2012

I love Avie Designs! They are a super-talented stationary business that handled all of our wedding invitations, two variations of thank you note cards, and our wedding programs. Their styles, colors, and design are modern and adaptable to almost any occasion (weddings, new babies, parties, graduations, etc.). We tried to keep everything as local as possible for our wedding (in support of both the local economy and the environment) and Avie Designs is a local company with all recycled products. Very professional, prompt service. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Christina · Married on 12/03/2011

Avis' work was just beautiful! I gave her a vague description and she created a whole suite of custom-designed stationary for the wedding - and at a great price. She is also a pleasure with which to work. I highly recommend Avie Designs.

Sent on 02/26/2012

Avie Designs's reply:

Working on this custom design with you was so much fun, I love getting the chance to come up with something new.