Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for ArtsQuest - Steel Stacks

5 ArtsQuest - Steel Stacks Reviews

Amazing venue with an amazing view. Nothing like it in the LV!!! Food was fabulous, service was amazing, didn't have to worry about setting up or renting anything. I gave them my vision and they delivered!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about this venue is amazing! Adrienne and her staff will work with you on everything! The day went so smooth and we received a ton of compliments. The view is breath taking, the inside of the building is just a beautiful as the Steel Stacks! I would 100% recommend this venue & it's staff to others!

Profile Picture CHELSEA, 5/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough good about Susan, Adrriene, Terri, and all of the ladies who worked on our reception. They set everything up beautifully, the layout of the floors was perfect, the food outstanding, beautiful and clean venue. Very responsive to emails, phone calls and suggestions, super friendly; they helped make this the perfect party!

Profile Picture Holly, 2/15/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding! We had our reception on the 3rd and 4th floor where they have most of the concerts and the view was just breathtaking. The staff was very professional and the food was AWESOME! The venue is on the pricier side but well worth it! The only downfall was the room we wanted is usually where they have their concerts so you have to work around their availability for the room. I suggest look to book the venue at least 1.5-2 years in advance.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/26/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was perfectly amazing!!! The staff was great to work with; so helpful and made everything seem so easy! The food was wonderful and the photographs were beautiful. I am so happy we picked this location, I wouldn't have changed a thing and a couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Aurora, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews