Artistry Designs Group Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 11/05/2021

Amazing coordination!

We got the pleasure to work with Barb and let me tell you, she is the best! She is so sweet and kind! We used her for day or coordination! Unfortunately we didn't get 100% of the weather we wanted so our plans were up in the air/scattered. Within an hour of our ceremony time, the sun decided to come out and Barb made our BEACH wedding happen. She also was able to get drapery added as we were planning an outdoor reception, without it, our wedding would have looked like a conference room! She went above and beyond to make our vision come to life! She was very responsive to every email and helped every step of the way, especially with us being out of state! Highly recommend Barb and her team! Thanks Barb :)
    Mandy M. Married on 10/30/2021

Artistry Designs was amazing!

They were local to the area while we weren’t. They went above and beyond to arrange and align vendors for us! They also allowed us to ship items directly to them instead of hauling it all down in the car. The whole event was beautiful!!!!
  • Allison
    Allison O. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing Florals and Planning Services

Barb and her team were phenomenal! I was planning a wedding from out of state, and she made the entire process as smooth and relaxing as possible. She helped with everything from venue selection down to the smallest details (table decor, place settings, etc.). She was very responsive to our emails/calls/texts and made the planning process practically stress free! After one phone call and a few Pinterest photos, she knew exactly what we were looking for and turned our dream wedding into a reality. Her team also handled the florals for our event, and they were amazing! Her organization and attention to detail made our wedding day (and rehearsal) go off without a hitch. I highly recommend Artistry Designs.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 07/11/2020

Beyond Phenomenal Flowers & Wedding Coordinator!

Barb is truly one in a million and a must have for your wedding! While we were apprehensive about needing or hiring a wedding coordinator, we can honestly say we would not have had the wedding of our dreams without Barb. Her attention to detail was quickly apparent, as she listened to our vision and later that day sent an email with options that turned our vision into reality. We immediately signed on with Barb to be our wedding coordinator and also our florist!
    We could not have asked for a more caring, supportive, talented, or more fun loving individual to partner with for our special day than Barb! Throughout our planning stages, Barb responded quickly to each and every email and call, answered our questions and offered suggestions, and made adjustments along the way to ensure our flowers and our day were exactly what we had envisioned. When it came time for our wedding day, Barb arrived early and after checking in with us, quickly got to work. She spent the day making sure each and every detail was in place, reviewed timelines and prepped our wedding party, worked closely with all of our vendors, and regularly checked in with us throughout the day to ensure every detail was just right. Our big day was beyond perfect because of the time Barb put into planning and working closely with everyone and every aspect of our day exceeded our hopes and dreams! We will forever be grateful for Barb and her special talents! Thank you, thank you, thank you Barb!! We love you and couldn't have asked for a better person to partner with!
    Cheers, Jen & Jeni Hennegan
    Jennifer C. Married on 11/08/2019

Barb and the team at Artistry are exceptional!

My husband and I are from CT and decided to have a destination wedding at the Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater. Upon our search for venues, we met Barb, who had been setting up for a wedding that night, which looked beautiful. We met with her later and decided to hire her as out wedding planner and florist. I cannot tell you how happy and thankful i am that we made that decision. Barb was was with us every step of the way, guiding us on what the next step was, and giving us great information about vendors and the wedding. She was always available via email or phone/text and always responded to my questions. She is organized and patient! She works amazingly with all members if the wedding team/vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page. She listens and ensures your wishes are met, and is even a calming presence in times of stress. Her timelines were so helpful. She was able to finagle a tent for our band last minute due to unexpected chances of rain! One of her assistants ran up to my hotel room just before the ceremony because we forgot the rings. They kept us calm and confident in their plans.
    The flowers were beyond what i could have ever imagined. She was able to match them perfectly to the colors of the wedding party. Our chuppah with white linen and floral arrangements were beautiful on the sand. Cafe lighting over the lawn- gorgeous!!
    Our wedding was absolutely perfect and stress free because of Barb and her team at Artistry! If you have a wedding in the Tampa area, I recommend them without a doubt!
    Megan Married on 11/01/2019

Above and Beyond

Where do I start. I was married on November 1, 2019 at the Sandpearl on Clearwater Beach. Barb not only completely met every expectation but exceeded them. Everything I dreamt of came to life. She was so genuine and sweet, flexible, fun and made the entire getting ready process so nice because I didn't have to worry one time about anything she was doing! To this day, everyone cannot get over how pretty the florals and decor were. Next, I was lucky enough to have one of my bridesmaids be a wedding planner but didn't want her to have to do day of services. So, Barb provided day of service for me and she just made everything so smooth and comfortable. Thank you to Barb and team. I still get chills when I look any how beautiful it all turned out.
    Grace Married on 10/12/2019
    My July 3rd wedding was beautiful thanks to Artistry Design Group! I hired Barb,reviewed colors and had everything all planned out...then, my fiance was deployed to Japan.With not knowing when he would return we called the wedding off.Thankfully he returned home 43 days before our original wedding date-Within that time frame we changed our reception venue and colors Being the frazzled Bride to be ,Barb kept everything in check for me. I could not have asked for more! It literally took my breath away when I walked into our reception,the tables were AMAZINGLY beautiful! Her work is elegant,classy and eye popping! I was honored to have such talent shine at my wedding!
    Tarra Married on 09/15/2019

You're In Good Hands with Artistry Designs Group!

Our experience with Barb and Artistry Designs Group was such a positive one. From the moment we hired them for planning, design & floral we felt confident that our destination wedding would go off without a hitch and it did. Barb was extremely responsive throughout the whole process which made planning a wedding from another country so much easier.
    Our wedding day was spent preparing for the evening ceremony and not stressing over details as Artistry Designs Group had it all under control. We felt relaxed knowing that Barb was on top of everything and were thrilled to see how beautiful our venue looked. Barb obviously loves what she does as it shows in how she cares for her couples and manages every detail with ease and professionalism. You’re in good hands with Artistry Designs Group!
  • Francesca
    Francesca Married on 06/29/2019

Barb is the BEST!

From the start, Barb has been amazing. My husband and I went out to Tampa and met with Barb a year and a half before our wedding! As a couple from out of state, we relied heavily on Barb to lead us the right direction in terms of vendors. Her recommendations did not disappoint! Barb helped with the communication between us and the vendors as well. As the bride, I did not have to worry about a thing :)
    Wedding day, Barb was absolutely amazing! She had everything planned and provided a detailed itinerary for the wedding day to the entire wedding party at rehearsal. She also did our flowers and decorations and WOW! She transformed the ballroom into something magical!

We were so lucky to have Barb as a wedding planner, florist and decorator!
  • Susie
    Susie S. Married on 04/27/2019

Artistry Designs Group - Excellent Experience!

We considered 3 florists for our daughter's wedding at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach, but when we met with Barb at Artistry we just knew we were in good hands with and she would do an amazing job! She was very responsive and patient with us as we discussed our wants and budget. The day of the wedding was so chaotic and they were so professional - delivering the flowers to the alter, bouquets to the bridal suite, and gorgeous arrangements to the ballroom. The Artistry crew worked very well with hotel, making sure everything was set up - and, best of all, the flowers exceeded my expectations in every way! We couldn't have been more pleased. Thank you, Barb and all of your crew!
  • Ann
    Ann K. Married on 04/06/2019

Artistry Designs Gives Professional Service and Beautiful Decor

Barb of Artistry Designs is truly the BEST. We hired her for floral designs, lighting, draping, event decor and linens for my daughter’s recent wedding. We were so impressed with her responsiveness and attention to detail that we added her coordination services for the day of the wedding. We ran into some unexpected last minute problems with our venue, and Barb saved the day by advocating for us and solving our problems with a beautiful alternate decor. She truly goes the extra mile for the bride and her special day. The event decor and flowers were breathtaking. Our guests frequently commented on how beautiful everything looked. My daughter was thrilled that Barb understood her design inspiration and translated it exactly down to the smallest detail. The event ran completely on schedule and nothing was overlooked. Barb is a true professional and I highly recommend her.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca K. Married on 04/06/2019

Best Investment!

Hiring Barb and her team at Artistry Designs Group was the best decision that my husband and I made for our wedding! From the initial consultation, it was clear that our happiness was paramount to Barb, and she truly exceeded our expectations.

Barb was able to perfectly replicate our vision for decor and florals, and truly fought for us as clients, especially when our vision was compromised by oversights and mismanagement from our venue. Our guests were so impressed by how beautiful everything looked and we could not have been happier.

In addition to being an amazing design and florist, Barb is also a exceptional planner. I can't imagine how we would have done it without her! Not only did she help anywhere and everywhere needed, but her whole team was so supportive and made sure that our event ran smoothly and on schedule.

In short, you truly get what you pay for when it comes to weddings, and Artistry Designs Group is the best investment!
  • Donna
    Donna Married on 11/03/2018

Just Beautiful!!!!!!

I highly recommend Artistry Designs. Barb was a pleasure to work with. My husband & I had our vow renewal celebration at The Sandpearl Resort on Clearwater Beach. Barb did all the florals, linens, and lighting. She made my vision come to life! I can't describe how beautiful everything was! Barb also handled day of the event coordination. I. was able to relax & enjoy our evening because Barb took care of everything! She guided us through every step of the planning from selecting our invitations, to the crystals on our beautiful escort cards. Artistry Designs does it all!
    Ashley D. Married on 10/05/2018

Outstanding!

I don't even know where to begin, Barb is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. Barb was our wedding planner and also did the florals and decorations for our October wedding on Clearwater Beach. I could reach out to her at any time and she would immediately get back to me with an answer or take care of any concerns I was having. I have no idea how I would've made it through the entire wedding planning process without her. She eased so much of the anxiety I was having during the planning process. Barb is so sweet, helpful, patient and organized. She gets things done! We both cannot say enough nice things about Barb. She goes above and beyond to make sure you’re truly happy with everything. She transformed our vision for our wedding into something truly MAGICAL. Our wedding day couldn’t have been more beautiful or more perfect. It was all I dreamed of and more! Barb, thank you so much for making our wedding day so absolutely PERFECT, we couldn't have done it without you!!!!
    Nicole Married on 08/11/2018
    Barb was AMAZING!!!! I literally had zero worries in regards to planning or the day of our destination wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her, highly recommend!!
    Jenna Married on 06/22/2018
    Barb is amazing! Living in Wisconsin, it could have been extremely hard to create what I imaged for our dream wedding in Clearwater Florida but they made our day perfect! Everything was beautiful! Loved the flowers and all the details were spot on! Thank you so much!
    Kathleen Married on 06/02/2018
    The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Barb was meticulous in getting everything right and it was not easy because I did not have a swatch of any colors for her to use. Her attention to detail is second to none. Everything went off without a hitch and I was able to enjoy the entire evening and not worry about any of the details. It was simply PERFECT!
    She responds quickly to both email and text messages, Definitely consolidate your vendors and use Artistry Designs for your flowers AND Day of Coordination!
    Teri Married on 05/18/2018
    I can't say enough good things about Barb! As I am not from the area, she came highly recommended from vendors in the Tampa/Clearwater area. It was easy to put my trust in her to bring my wedding day vision to life. She made my wedding absolutely beautiful and even went to the trouble of tracking down a certain palm I wanted in my centerpieces from Japan! She goes above and beyond with every detail. Thank you Barb!
    Guy Married on 04/06/2018
    We could not be happier with the superior professionalism and creativeness that Barb and her staff put into our wedding planning. She helped with our many vendors we had to hire and gave someone the best advice! Rachel was also very pleasant to work with. I would Highly suggest Artistry Designs for planning and florals! They almost feel like family after only 3 face to face meetings with one of them being the big day. We love Artistry Designs and Barb!!
    Kelsey Married on 02/24/2018
    Thanks to Barb & Artistry Designs Group, our wedding was a dream come true! They had all the services we were looking for, making our job easy, and the entire planning process fun & simple. Every bit of wedding floral & decor was gorgeous and more lovely than we could've ever imagined. We absolutely loved our bouquets, tablescapes, and beautiful floral arch way we stood under where we said our I Do’s. I highly recommend this planner & design team, you will not be disappointed!
    Jana Married on 02/17/2018
    Artistry Designs made my wedding dreams come true! Everything from the flowers (which were the most beautiful I have ever seen), to the decor, to the arrangements, to the day of was absolutely perfect. Barb and Rachel gave their all to make sure my special day was the best it could be. They listened to me and my Mom to make sure we both were heard. They gave so much of their time up throughout the whole process. I have never seen a more dedicated team. I watched Barb personally hand place flowers on my Chuppah to make sure everything was just right.

People are still talking about our wedding and how stunning, classy and detail oriented it was. And it is all thanks to them! Barb and Rachel quickly changed from not just our wedding planners, and our lifelines during this whole process, but have become our friends. Barb and Rachel gave their all to make sure my special day was the best it could be. There is no one like them in the industry and I highly recommend them to any bride planning their day. It will be the best decision you make!
    Ashley Married on 11/18/2017
    We used Artistry for r wedding everything was AMAZING!!! Barb the best she made everything so easy for us , she even helped me deal with my mom lol Barb is worth every penny I promise you .
    Brittany Married on 11/11/2017
    Barb and her team did an unbelievable job! Everything was beautiful. She was so quick to respond - late nights, weekends, you name it! I was confident in trusting her to create our vision with just a few photo examples. She was always asking what else she could do for me and had great advice for the entire day including where to spend and where to save. You will not be disappointed!
    Allyson Married on 11/03/2017
    There aren't enough characters available to express how much I LOVE THIS COMPANY! The wonderful ladies (Barb & Rachel) at Artistry Designs made my wedding a real life Beyonce meets Great Gatsby fairytale. If there is anything I can say about these women and this company is that YOU NEED THEM! They are like fairy god mothers that make all your wedding dreams come true. They were there for me every single step of the way to give me a glass of water or to make sure the leaves on the flowers were right. I felt genuinely about them and I can't express how great they are, but I clearly just tried my best!
    Mallory Married on 10/20/2017
    Artistry Designs provided absolutely gorgeous and phenomenal floral and decor on the day of our wedding. I knew Barb was fantastic and even my expectations were exceeded. The guests raved about how beautiful the floral arrangements were and my bouquet was absolutely everything I wanted and more. Barb was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend her and Artistry Designs to anyone looking for quality and genuine customer service. Barb and Rachel were there from start to finish and made sure everything was taken care of. 6 stars. Thanks so much Barb!