Artistry Designs Group Reviews

Artistry Designs Group 5
Artistry Designs Group 6
Artistry Designs Group 7

Grace · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My July 3rd wedding was beautiful thanks to Artistry Design Group! I hired Barb,reviewed colors and had everything all planned out...then, my fiance was deployed to Japan.With not knowing when he would return we called the wedding off.Thankfully he returned home 43 days before our original wedding date-Within that time frame we changed our reception venue and colors Being the frazzled Bride to be ,Barb kept everything in check for me. I could not have asked for more! It literally took my breath away when I walked into our reception,the tables were AMAZINGLY beautiful! Her work is elegant,classy and eye popping! I was honored to have such talent shine at my wedding!

• Donna

Donna · Married on 11/03/2018

Just Beautiful!!!!!!

I highly recommend Artistry Designs. Barb was a pleasure to work with. My husband & I had our vow renewal celebration at The Sandpearl Resort on Clearwater Beach. Barb did all the florals, linens, and lighting. She made my vision come to life! I can't describe how beautiful everything was! Barb also handled day of the event coordination. I. was able to relax & enjoy our evening because Barb took care of everything! She guided us through every step of the planning from selecting our invitations, to the crystals on our beautiful escort cards. Artistry Designs does it all!

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Barb was AMAZING!!!! I literally had zero worries in regards to planning or the day of our destination wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her, highly recommend!!

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2018

Barb is amazing! Living in Wisconsin, it could have been extremely hard to create what I imaged for our dream wedding in Clearwater Florida but they made our day perfect! Everything was beautiful! Loved the flowers and all the details were spot on! Thank you so much!

Kathleen · Married on 06/02/2018

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Barb was meticulous in getting everything right and it was not easy because I did not have a swatch of any colors for her to use. Her attention to detail is second to none. Everything went off without a hitch and I was able to enjoy the entire evening and not worry about any of the details. It was simply PERFECT!
    She responds quickly to both email and text messages, Definitely consolidate your vendors and use Artistry Designs for your flowers AND Day of Coordination!

Artistry Designs Group 8
    Artistry Designs Group 9

Teri · Married on 05/18/2018

I can't say enough good things about Barb! As I am not from the area, she came highly recommended from vendors in the Tampa/Clearwater area. It was easy to put my trust in her to bring my wedding day vision to life. She made my wedding absolutely beautiful and even went to the trouble of tracking down a certain palm I wanted in my centerpieces from Japan! She goes above and beyond with every detail. Thank you Barb!

Artistry Designs Group 10

Guy · Married on 04/06/2018

We could not be happier with the superior professionalism and creativeness that Barb and her staff put into our wedding planning. She helped with our many vendors we had to hire and gave someone the best advice! Rachel was also very pleasant to work with. I would Highly suggest Artistry Designs for planning and florals! They almost feel like family after only 3 face to face meetings with one of them being the big day. We love Artistry Designs and Barb!!

Artistry Designs Group 11
    Artistry Designs Group 12
    Artistry Designs Group 13
    Artistry Designs Group 14
    Artistry Designs Group 15
    Artistry Designs Group 16
    Artistry Designs Group 17

Kelsey · Married on 02/24/2018

Thanks to Barb & Artistry Designs Group, our wedding was a dream come true! They had all the services we were looking for, making our job easy, and the entire planning process fun & simple. Every bit of wedding floral & decor was gorgeous and more lovely than we could've ever imagined. We absolutely loved our bouquets, tablescapes, and beautiful floral arch way we stood under where we said our I Do’s. I highly recommend this planner & design team, you will not be disappointed!

Artistry Designs Group 18
    Artistry Designs Group 25
    Artistry Designs Group 26
    Artistry Designs Group 27

Jana · Married on 02/17/2018

Artistry Designs made my wedding dreams come true! Everything from the flowers (which were the most beautiful I have ever seen), to the decor, to the arrangements, to the day of was absolutely perfect. Barb and Rachel gave their all to make sure my special day was the best it could be. They listened to me and my Mom to make sure we both were heard. They gave so much of their time up throughout the whole process. I have never seen a more dedicated team. I watched Barb personally hand place flowers on my Chuppah to make sure everything was just right.

People are still talking about our wedding and how stunning, classy and detail oriented it was. And it is all thanks to them! Barb and Rachel quickly changed from not just our wedding planners, and our lifelines during this whole process, but have become our friends. Barb and Rachel gave their all to make sure my special day was the best it could be. There is no one like them in the industry and I highly recommend them to any bride planning their day. It will be the best decision you make!

Artistry Designs Group 28
    Artistry Designs Group 34
    Artistry Designs Group 35
    Artistry Designs Group 36

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

We used Artistry for r wedding everything was AMAZING!!! Barb the best she made everything so easy for us , she even helped me deal with my mom lol Barb is worth every penny I promise you .

Artistry Designs Group 37
    Artistry Designs Group 38
    Artistry Designs Group 39
    Artistry Designs Group 40

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

Barb and her team did an unbelievable job! Everything was beautiful. She was so quick to respond - late nights, weekends, you name it! I was confident in trusting her to create our vision with just a few photo examples. She was always asking what else she could do for me and had great advice for the entire day including where to spend and where to save. You will not be disappointed!

Artistry Designs Group 41
    Artistry Designs Group 42
    Artistry Designs Group 43

Allyson · Married on 11/03/2017

There aren't enough characters available to express how much I LOVE THIS COMPANY! The wonderful ladies (Barb & Rachel) at Artistry Designs made my wedding a real life Beyonce meets Great Gatsby fairytale. If there is anything I can say about these women and this company is that YOU NEED THEM! They are like fairy god mothers that make all your wedding dreams come true. They were there for me every single step of the way to give me a glass of water or to make sure the leaves on the flowers were right. I felt genuinely about them and I can't express how great they are, but I clearly just tried my best!

Artistry Designs Group 44
    Artistry Designs Group 49
    Artistry Designs Group 50
    Artistry Designs Group 51

Mallory · Married on 10/20/2017

Artistry Designs provided absolutely gorgeous and phenomenal floral and decor on the day of our wedding. I knew Barb was fantastic and even my expectations were exceeded. The guests raved about how beautiful the floral arrangements were and my bouquet was absolutely everything I wanted and more. Barb was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend her and Artistry Designs to anyone looking for quality and genuine customer service. Barb and Rachel were there from start to finish and made sure everything was taken care of. 6 stars. Thanks so much Barb!

amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Artistry Designs Group helped us to plan our dream wedding! We live in Canada, but with her prompt response to emails, Barb made planning simple. The flowers looked amazing and she made all of my Pinterest ideas come to life. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything looked. We also used that "day-of" planning services which was some of the best money we have ever spent! Barb and her team checked in with us throughout the day to ensure that everything went smoothly. Highly, HIGHLY recommend!!

Leslie · Married on 07/07/2017

Words can't describe the feeling we had walking into our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Artistry Designs was amazing!!! The level of your professionalism and service is superb!!!! Barb maintained consistent contact with us and made sure we had nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend Artistry Designs to anyone...we can't thank them enough. God Bless Always XO

Cheryl · Married on 05/06/2017

Can't say enough good things about this vendor. The most incredible flower arrangements I've ever seen. Every decor detail was top notch. Barbara's daughter Rachel was our wedding coordinator and she too went above and beyond to make this wedding day run smoothly and on schedule. From start to finish an A+ job.

Carly · Married on 04/22/2017

Barb and her team are amazing! From the day we started talking she heard every idea and was able to turn them into a vision of beauty! On the day of the wedding her team worked behind the scenes to make sure everything was just perfect! Her bouquets and centerpieces were amazing and the attention to details didn't go unnoticed! Thank you Barb, you are a true artist at what you do! Much love and thanks!!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2017

All I can say is THANK YOU to Artistry Designs!! Barb was exceptional from the moment we first met here to the final minutes of our wedding!! Barb is absolutely AMAZING at what she does and took away all of the stress and anxiety I was feeling about the wedding before booking her. We had our wedding at The Sandpearl and Barb came very highly recommended and I am so beyond thankful to have found her!! Our wedding was a destination wedding for everyone but us which if you can imagine made for one very stressed out bride (me) haha! But Barb took every phone call, email and text no matter what time of day and was such a blessing in suggesting the perfect ideas, dealing with my many changes and keeping me calm! Even on the day of - she handled last minute changes and everything and all i had to do was relax and enjoy my wedding day! She was able to help us plan the wedding of our dreams and she took care of everything!! Every single one of my guests was in awe of how gorgeous and perfect our wedding was for us and all i could say to them was I have Barb to thank for it all! Truly Barb is such a wonderful person and an honor and joy to work with! I seriously could not have planned my wedding without her! I recommend her to anyone who mentions they are having a wedding! :) Overall, If you are having a wedding you MUST book Artistry Designs and Barb! :)

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2016

Artistry Designs Group came highly recommended to us and we can see why. They made our wedding better than anything we could have dreamed of! Everything was absolutely perfect. There isn't one thing we would've changed. In fact, numerous guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. At no point during the entire process were we stressed and it was because Barb made everything seamless from start to finish. She helped us select the perfect vendors and rehearsal dinner venue, made sure we didn't forget any details, kept us organized, put together the perfect decor, gave our bridal party a day of timeline so everyone was on the same page and made it so we were really able to enjoy the day of our wedding - she took care of absolutely everything! Additionally, she was our florist and all our floral arrangements were absolutely stunning! We really can not say enough about Barb and how much of a pleasure she was to work with. We would HIGHLY recommend Artistry Designs Group to anyone!

Cristina · Married on 12/29/2016

If you are planning a wedding, you HAVE to book Artistry Designs Group! Barbara did everything for us, and our wedding looked like a dream. We had two different wedding locations for the ceremony and reception. She helped us with the timeline and made what could've been a nightmare into a perfect, smooth, transitionless dream. During the homily, our priest even had to stop and mention how beautiful the flower arrangements were. Everyone said that it was the most beautiful wedding they have attended! If I wouldn't have had her, I would've been completely lost. She's amazing!!!

Christine · Married on 12/06/2016

Planning a wedding 1500 miles away is challenging! My daughter and I were beyond thrilled with Barb and Artistry Designs Group! She was responsive to us at every turn! I ALWAYS knew she was just a phone call away! Barb's creativity was perfection..... She transformed what I would call a conference -style event room into a uniquely beautiful space which truly reflected the theme we were seeking. It was edgy yet "blingy"....it was a true reflection of the couple! She nailed it and we were positively overwhelmed! If you are planning a wedding in the Tampa area, look no further than Artistry Designs!

Alexandra · Married on 10/29/2016

Barb with Artistry Designs was the perfect pick! She did the following:
    - Ceremony arch (included flowers, branches and fabric)
    - Bridal bouquet
    - Bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl halo
    - Provided extra flowers for cake decoration
    - Draping
    - Market lighting
    - French country chairs
    - Decorative whiskey barrels
    - Linens
    - Sweetheart table
    - Farm tables
    This woman, did E V E R Y T H I N G. Save money, book her services and let her do her magic. She has an eye unlike anything I have ever seen! I mean I was FLOORED when I saw my reception space! It was GORGEOUS! She truly took the little vision I had and BLEW IT UP TO LIFE SIZE!

Marissa · Married on 10/29/2016

Barb is not only an amazing wedding coordinator but an incredible florist! The day of our wedding she blew us away with the stunning arrangements. Our guests have been raving about our decor and florals for months afterward. My favorite feature was the gorgeous sweetheart table she set up with candles and a loveseat, it was amazing. I'd highly recommend Barb and her team!

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2016

We used Barb at Artistry Designs for our recent wedding at the Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater. Everything was amazing! We did the Tulip day of coordination and Barb did a wonderful job. The weeks leading up to the wedding, she was extremely efficient and quick at responding to any questions we had. The flower arrangements were more than beautiful. Unfortunately, the weather took a turn for the worst, and it was very impressive how quickly the team worked to move the ceremony indoors and redirect the guests. I would strongly recommend Barb from Artistry Designs to anyone having an event or gathering!