Artistic Audio Entertainment Reviews

Artistic Audio Entertainment 6
Artistic Audio Entertainment 7

Jeannine · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend DJ Rick

Rick himself was so easy to work with. As a mother of the bride with so many things to do and so many "moving parts" I had no question about Rick handling this vitally important aspect of the wedding. Without a good DJ, the reception is a fail. We can honestly say Rick exceeded our expectations in all ways. Professional, organized, flexible, fun personality! Guests are still talking about how fun the wedding was and how good the DJ was! Hire Rick!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Jeannine. You said you went with your gut and hired the best vendors and your results were spot on. I congratulate your efforts on searching for top vendors. This wedding was one I will never forget. I believe we could have danced until 2am. Everything was truly perfect. Thank you for trusting me!

Marcie · Married on 01/19/2019

Great time!

Very easy to get in contact with, Tim was our DJ and he was great! Very passionate about their job! Used the uplighting as well- beautiful!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Marcie! Thank you for writing. Mother Nature lost her battle and your wedding looked beautiful. Tim is great and I am lucky to have him. Best wishes and many years of happiness to you both!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2018

The best decision you will ever make!!

My husband and I hired Dj rick for our wedding and we couldn’t be more thrilled. Our wedding was a week ago today and our guests are still talking about how amazing it was. From the very first meeting up until the day of the wedding DJ Rick was there to not only offer his expert advice but to listen to what you want as a couple. He genuinely cares about your day as much as you do and words can’t even begin to describe how much thought and hard work he will put into your big day. Not only was the DJ amazing but the uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth was so much fun. Trust me when I say hiring DJ Rick and artistic audio entertainment will be the best decision you will ever make for your wedding day. Thank You DJ Rick and the rest of artistic audio for making my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you for adding your review here as well! I still keep thinking about your dance floor, it was so much fun!!! Happy 1 week Anniversary as well!!!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2018

Unique LOVE Sign!

We rented big LOVE letters for our 11/24/18 wedding, and they were gorgeous. We worked with Rick who was so nice, friendly and easy to rent with. The letters were big, and lit and unique from any others we have seen in the area, everyone loved posing in front of them. We met Rick the day after the wedding as he was picking up the letters and he was a stand up guy, even helped us carry some heavy stuff to our car. I would definitely choose Rick again!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Danielle. Thank you so much for writing and I am so happy you and everyone loved them! They are very unique and make amazing pictures!!! Happy New Year to you and Rick and thank you for spreading the word!!

Jill Hettinger · Married on 11/23/2018

Pearl Street Wedding 11/23/18

Ricks Photo Booth was fantastic. I was not sure what kind to get and Rick was Reccomended! It was a fantastic experience! Professional, polite (our guests loved him) everyone was in the booth many times this night , fit in perfectly with our wedding venue. I looked around for pricing and he was more reasonable for the entire night while others wanted the same price for only 3 hours. I highly recommend him with a 5 star rating in all categories. You can have one person in the booth or 12. Quality of photos is great with a personalisation on each. All guests get 1 copy and 1 goes in a scrapbook which is provided. Thank you again Rick you gave us many great memories with your services!

Kiera · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Fantastic

We can not say enough about working with Rick. A few weeks before the wedding, I was feeling very nervous about choosing the music, and what songs for what; so Rick took time out of
    his schedule to meet with us in person & walk us through the entire day. He gave us great suggestions, and was supportive of some of our more odd music requests. Since our wedding we have heard nothing but great things from our family and friends saying what a great time they had, which we have to give major credit to Rick as he set the mood, and continued the party. You will not be disappointed in this very fun, professional, and absolutely fantastic DJ.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hello Kiera!! Thank you for writing and I could not be more happy to read this. I loved working with you both and our meeting place has become a favorite place to stop for my Wife and I. You planned a great wedding and I was honored to be a part of it. Best wishes to you and Eric and please keep in touch!! #alliwantforchristmasisyou

Liz · Married on 10/07/2018

The wedding has not happened yet, but so far the entire experience has been wonderful. He is attentive, professional, very detailed oriented. I can’t wait to see how wonderful it goes at the wedding. I will be writing another review after the wedding, I can’t imagine that I will be anything but pleased!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Liz...it was so nice meeting you and Amanda yesterday at my office. I am so happy you feel this way already and you could not be in better hands I promise you that. Thank you so much for writing!

Malati · Married on 09/22/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

DJ Rick and his team did the photo booth for our wedding and did a wonderful job! The team helped our guests pick out props and made sure they had fun while taking pictures. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Malati! I am so glad you were happy and your guests enjoyed it. The pictures from your wedding were stunning and we were honored to be apart of it!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Rick and his team were AMAZING! He made our wedding night incredible with so many memories to last our whole lives. Everyone there had a blast and said it was the best wedding they've been to in a long time. I am so honored to have had them spend the night with us and make it the best day ever! You guys rock!! - Love, Jess and Justin

Sent on 09/17/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jess! Thank you so much for writing. For only dealing with you on the phone, I felt like I've known you forever. Your families were so much fun, I had fun as well. Many more happy years to you both and thank you for your service Justin!!
  • Tahleen

Tahleen · Married on 08/11/2018

I wish I could give this review more stars, because 5 stars are honestly not enough to describe how thrilled we were/are with Artistic Audio Entertainment- DJ & Photo Booth Company. When choosing a DJ, we weren't sure where to start. Then a close family friend recommended that we reach out to DJ Rick Schmitt, and we are so happy we did! DJ Tim Clifton was the DJ for our wedding reception, and we communicated with both him and Rick throughout the entire wedding planning process. Whether it was a holiday, weekend, or late evening, I always had a response from either Rick and/or Tim within a few minutes. No request was too much, nor was any question a problem to answer. DJ Tim kept our dance floor PACKED the whole night and had everyone dancing until the end of the night. He was even able to accommodate a song request/change the morning of the wedding. Also, the photo booth was absolutely fantastic and a HUGE hit among our guests. At Artistic Audio Entertainment they don't treat you like clients, they treat you like family. Your wedding is just as important to them as it is you, and they went above and beyond for us. Thank you for help making our day what it was Rick and Tim! We really appreciate all that you did for us!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Tahleen...I can't thank you enough for trusting me with your special day. Finding reliable vendors is not an easy task and you put your faith in us and once again I thank you. Our clients are family to us and that makes me smile reading you feel that way! All the best to you both always!!

Caitlin · Married on 08/11/2018

Can't say enough good things about Artistic Audio!! We booked DJ Rick for our wedding based on a recommendation from another couple who had used him for their wedding. Since our first meeting with him we knew we had made the right choice! He is very professional and personable. DJ Rick does a wonderful job of finding out exactly what music your looking for. He provided a great mix for us that kept everyone out on the dance floor all night! We rented the "love" sign as well which was a huge hit and a popular photo op. Another couple at our wedding is also booking him for their wedding. Highly recommend DJ Rick!!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 16

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Caitlin! Thank you so much for writing. Your wedding was personal and elegant and I was truly honored to be included in it. Your dance floor was so much fun, I had a blast. Dancing under the stars was just the coolest. I hope you enjoyed your Safari and please keep in touch. Best wishes to you and James!!

H · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely fantastic! He kept the dancefloor going all night, knew exactly when to slow down yo let others catch their breath, and was even there to get us our champange for our toast when our caterer was nowhere to be found. I will hire him again! From before ceremony until 11pm, he was there! Rick and his team are one of the best, if not the best in the business!!! They truly care about each and every couple/client! Very easy to work with, even when our Metallica song choices were hard to fit in, he did it! We had everything from country, to pop, to hard rock. Flawless!! Thank you so much Rick!! Cheers!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 17

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Shannon! I knew your wedding was going to be fun and we made it off the charts. All the non typical music was so fitting and we rocked it out. The two of you are a match made for true earth, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart! Best wishes to you both always!

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Rick and DJ Tim have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Rick unexpectedly had a DJ leave his employment right before I booked, but he was tireless in making things right for us. He convinced me to meet with DJ Tim and he was great at the meeting, so we booked. We had our wedding Saturday June 30 and it was perfect. He set up the beautiful uplighting which makes the already amazing Asbury Hall even more stunning at night. And I can not say enough about DJ Tim. He had our guests on their dancing feet dancing from start to finish. Please do not look any further for a DJ for any of your event needs. Artistic Audio is top notch. Thank you so much Rick and Tim!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write Mary, it makes our day! I knew Tim would be a good fit for your wedding and thank you for trusting in me! We both wish you and Scott all the happiness in the world!!

Mary Kate · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Rick was the absolute best choice for our wedding! He was friendly, accommodating, comfortable to talk to, and very professional! He was very accommodating to our playlist ( including my Tom petty requests ) and the music flowed smoothly into the night! We are still receiving compliments from our guests at how great the music was! We are so very happy that we chose Artistic Audio Entertainment for our wedding music! Thank you DJ Rick!!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Mary Kate, thank you so much for writing. I had so much fun at your wedding and your family and friends were awesome. Your kind words mean the world to me and from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it. I am so happy you and your guests enjoyed the night. Best wishes to you both and thank you again for choosing me!!

Michelle · Married on 03/03/2018

Our wedding is still 6 days away and I already want everyone to know that choosing Rick for your wedding will be the best decision you make! You will not second guess yourself, you will not regret your decision... you will have peace of mind that you chose the best. My fiancé and I met Rick at the Pearl Street wedding show a year ago and we immediately knew he was different from the rest. Rick is honest, genuine and he truly cares. We have never once felt like "just another client", we not only feel like his only clients but we feel like family and that is priceless. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for writing to us Michelle. You and Matt are a true love story and it was our honor to be apart of it!

Jenn · Married on 11/11/2017

Artistic Audio is fantastic! Rick was great while planning everything and Scott did an amazing job at the wedding. We were surprised with Doug Allen singing the anthem at our wedding and Rick and Scott helped our friends plan it out. We also had guests on the dance floor until the very end of the night!! Photobooth was great too! Thank you so much Rick and Scott!!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

I am thrilled you were so happy Jenn. Scott really is amazing. It was our honor and I thank you for choosing us. Best wishes to you both!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I chose Artistic Audio for our wedding back in October! I did a bit of research beforehand on dj’s and photo booths in the Buffalo area and decided to let our intuition decide when meeting these vendors at one of the Bridal shows. After meeting Rick and his team, no one else compared! My husband and I not only thought Rick was the most genuine guy we met that day, but the quality of his work, photo booth picture quality and prices spoke for themselves! When the time came to planning, Rick was very flexible on meeting with us! He put in so much effort into getting every last detail the way we wanted and was very helpful in answering all questions in a very timely manner! Sounds ridiculous, but even right down to our concerns about speaker placement so our elderly guests could enjoy themselves as well. That right there even meant the world to us and our parents! Rick made our wedding one of the most memorable nights! Our friends and family absolutely loved our DJ and had a killer time in the photo booth! We especially loved seeing those pictures and pictures from our photographer of everyone having a great time! We certainly wanted a wedding where the dance floor would be packed the whole night and Rick absolutely did not let us down! I cannot praise and thank Rick enough for everything he did to make sure we had an amazing night!

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2017

I would hands down choose DJ Rick if you are looking for an out of this world music experience! I met him at a wedding event at Joseph's Manor and we instantly hit it off when he promised my MOH a prop of her own for the photo booth. Let me tell you 8 moths later he didn't forget! Rick is a genuine business man and listens to your asks while providing his professional opinion. He is always around to answer any random bride questions! Take him up on his photo booth deal too! So much fun! Aundrea was our attendant and she was so personable with a smile plastered to her face all night. Trust DJ Rick's suggestions, he won't steer you wrong!

Mark · Married on 10/07/2017

Rick, you are the man!
    Weeks later and I am still hearing of how awesome our reception was! You kept the party going non stop throughout the night- I'm pretty sure I was on the dance floor until I left for the night. At some point I caught my 80 year old grandma dancing to "Shots"!!
    You made sure to go above and beyond to help us have an amazing evening, honestly I'm at a loss for words. My reception wouldn't have been the same without you!! Thank you so much!!

Joelle · Married on 10/07/2017

We are so happy we picked DJ Rick as our DJ for our wedding. From our first meeting to the last song of the night everything was perfect! We had our list of songs we wanted, but DJ Rick said how about this, and what about that, my husband said we trust you...do your thing! He did and it was perfect! We loved how excited and engaged he was in our wedding...I honestly NEVER left the dance floor!!!!

mary · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Rick exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding! His service and attention to detail in every step of the process put us at ease with this aspect of wedding planning. Rick always answered emails with any questions or requests quickly and professionally. At our wedding, Rick knew how to read the crowd and play music that kept people on the dance floor the whole night. Rick's photo booth was also a hit with guests. The album of photos from the photo booth is something that we will treasure as a memory from our special day. We HIGHLY recommend DJ Rick and Artistic Audio Entertainment. Thanks, Rick!!!

Meghan · Married on 06/24/2017

I don't think we could ever say enough about Rick as our wedding DJ. I am at a loss for words to describe the amazing experience and party he provided us. Rick is a true professional and never let my stubbornness about my "do not play list" take away from making sure ALL our guests enjoyed the music! Rick knows this business inside and out, I had a few songs on my do not play list but I trusted Rick when he assured me these songs were essential to my specific crowd and sure enough when one of those were played the floor was PACKED and one of my favorite memories of the night!!! I wish we could get married over and over again, I would not change a thing. You are the best Rick. Thank you for the amazing party. The photo booth was so much fun and the quality of the pictures is impeccable!! We highly recommend the LOVE sign, very stylish and a classy touch to add to your event. Thank you again Rick!

Jackie · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ Rick was the best choice in a DJ and photobooth that we could have made! Our wedding day was extremely hot and there were still people on the dance floor all night! He was great to work with and has a great mix of music for everyone's liking. Thank you Rick for helping make every aspect of our wedding musically great!

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

We could not have been happier with using DJ Rick for our wedding!!! He made every step of the way stress-free. Each concern or priority that I brought to him during the planning stages immediately felt as though it became his top concern or priority as well, which we so appreciated. Even though our dance floor was set off to the side, it was packed throughout the entire night, and I'm 100% sure it's because of his energy and wonderful music selections. We had several people come up to us complimenting him, and I'll be recommending him to friends and family!