Artistic Audio Entertainment Reviews

• Lynsey

Lynsey Quintana · Married on 01/25/2020

Best Wedding DJ

Highly recommended!!!!
    Dj Rick was the second best decision I made! The first is my Groom :)
    Rick went above and beyond throughout our entire process to make sure everything went according to plan. When picking a wedding DJ, at first I was a litte wrapped up with staying within my wedding “budget” but Rick’s prices are extremely fair & the time and effort he put into my day, I feel I didn’t give him enough.
    We met up about 10 days before the wedding to finalize some details at which time I was a little distracted because I had about 8,000 things running through my head... He guided me through everything, went over his playlists and sets that he uses and i loved everything. He even gave suggestions and helped fill in some of the gaps that I hadn’t even thought of. I left our feeling super confident in him & really glad that I decided to go with him! The day of the wedding my ceremony didn’t start until 3pm. Guess what time Rick got there? 11am!!!! That alone shows his passion and dedication to his brides & grooms. He spent probably 3 extra hours than he needed to making sure he had everything in order & perfect. Once the ceremony started everything went exactly as we planned, cocktail hour music was exactly what i wanted, dances were perfect. Timing of everything was perfect!!!! Then we all hit the dance floor and the party really got started!!! It was AMAZING!!! The entire dance floor was jam packed for like 3+ hours! People are still texting us telling us how beautiful & fun everything was!!! My venue set everything up beautifully & luckily I had DJ Rick to set the tone for the entire night and he didn’t miss a beat! I know i am partial because it was my own wedding but it was SOOOO much fun!!!! And looking back, I honestly don’t know if it would have been half the party it was if I went with any other DJ.
    So to any brides/grooms-to-be that are reading this and trying to decide if you should go with Artistic Audio Entertainment, I will tell you like everyone told me “people remember 3 things at your wedding: food, drinks & DJ” so this is not something you want to skimp on. Rick is a genuinely nice guy, professional and so passionate about his work! To him it’s not just “another wedding” it’s YOUR once-in-a-lifetime day and he makes sure that you know that. DJ Rick does not disappoint ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 02/04/2020

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Lynsey. I am excited and proud while reading it and I am glad I made a difference on your social day.
    Best wishes to you and Eric!!
  • Heather

Heather Mistretta · Married on 11/09/2019

Such much more than an amazing DJ

Dj Rick was quite simply the perfect fit for my wedding. He answered my emails and questions right away and made me feel extremely comfortable from start to finish. The wedding was such a success and he kept the party going all night. At the end of it all, he actually helped me get into the car and made sure my dress wasn’t caught in the door! 12/10 would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Heather! That is awesome to read and thank you for taking the time to write. I had a blast too honestly, your crowd was great!! Thank you for trusting me and I will see you at your family wedding next year!!
  • Sinead

Sinead · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing dj!

I had the best night of my life and people are STILL complimenting the music. We threw them a few curve balls (some pretty obscure music and out there events) and Tom handled it amazingly. He got my bridal party announcement flawlessly even though it was a bit tough. I was so happy. It was all amazing. Rick and Tom were incredibly responsive and willing to make our day perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Sinead! Thank you for writing and I am so happy to read this. Thank you trusting me even at the end and DJ Tom is a true gem on my team. Please keep in touch and best wishes to you and Jay!!!

Arielle Balthazard · Married on 10/12/2019

Went above and beyond to make our evening fantastic

Our relationship with DJ Rick started about a year before our wedding when we were hunting for a DJ who could bring our wedding to life. We wanted someone who would be able to keep our guests on the dance floor for the entire night. We had a unique situation because the DJ was going to be the last act of our wedding after a band and a quartet played. We had talked to a couple different DJs and were either not happy with the lack of personalization from some companies and even a couple budget options that did not have liability insurance for their equipment--both things that made us nervous about hiring them.

When we talked to Rick, he quoted us a reasonable price (especially since we asked if his team could set up before 6 and not play until 9 pm). However, we waited too long to get back to him and he booked up quickly! He gave us a call the next day though and told us he did not want to lose our business even though he personally could not take our wedding. He went above and beyond and found a DJ friend (DJ Scott) who he trusted to make sure our wedding ran smoothly.

As soon as we signed the contract with Rick, we knew we had made the right decision. Whenever we had a question for him, he personally got back to us and usually on the same day. When we threw a curveball at him the week before the wedding asking if he still had a photo booth available (we ended up having some room in the budget), he got back to us quickly that he did and he ensured us that the photo booth would be there for the entire evening! We had a personalized background for the photos and he gave us a book with all the prints at the end of the night. People were raving about the props and how great the photo booth attendant was.

DJ Scott himself was fantastic! We had a quick meeting with him the week before our wedding and he got a sense of our musical tastes (he did a great job with 70s-90s music). He played the songs we requested and kept people on the floor all night with his mixes. He was unobtrusive, letting the music speak for itself. I can't thank him enough for playing the soundtrack for the best party and the best night of our lives.

I can't recommend Artistic Audio Entertainment enough. If you want the perfect music for your event and clear communication to go with it, DJ Rick and the entire Artistic Audio Entertainment team is the clear choice!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Arielle...I am currently DJing a Bill's tailgate party but I had to write back as soon as I saw this. I set out from day one to start this business and give exactly what you stated in your review. I work hard day and night to stay true to my word and this review simply made my long days worth it all. I am so happy you were so pleased and I appreciate every kind word. I will cherish these statements forever. Best wishes to you both and please keep in touch!!!

Marianna Giorgi · Married on 10/12/2019

The best DJ around!

DJ Rick was amazing and all of our guests had a wonderful time dancing! The photobooth was a lot of fun and there were so many props to choose from, I absolutely love the book with all the photo strips! DJ Rick played a perfect mix of songs we love with songs our guests requested.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Marianna! Thank you for taking time to reach out and write this. I am so happy you loved everything. I had a great time and that room looked gorgeous, great choice. Keep in touch and best wishes!!!
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 09/28/2019

overall incredible! They day wouldn’t have went nearly as well without Rick! 10/10 recommend!!!

Rick was incredible and went far beyond his “typical DJ duties” to make the day run as smoothly as possible. From the first time we met with him he made me felt so comfortable because you could tell he was truly invested in making our day special and run exactly how we wanted (or better). He executed the day perfectly and was amazing at adjusting to any last minute changes. He even personally helped us change our set up when it rained last minute and helped the Photographer execute our sparkler send off.

Not to mention what an exceptional DJ he is. He made our entrances so fun and knew exactly what to play during the night, for all ages, and the dance floor was packed all night. Our guests had a blast and we can’t thank him enough for making our wedding so much fun! You MUST have him at your next event!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for writing Gabby. We rocked that barn out that's for sure! It was my honor and thank you for having the confidence in me. I love seeing all your pictures. I told you once and I'll say it again, you two have longevity and a very bright future together. Your love is strong and I can't wait to see you guys on Facebook for what the world has in store for you both.

Mackenzie · Married on 09/14/2019

Best. DJ. Ever.

We knew we had to book DJ Rick when we saw his 100% stellar reviews. Now it is our turn to add one! Rick made our wedding truly incredible and we cannot thank him enough for keeping the night flowing seamlessly. We were able to rest easy knowing that we had booked the best in the business in Buffalo. I also have to add that any time I had questions, Rick answered so fast! His quick communication was a breath of fresh air. Trust me when I say that few other DJs are this attentive to their clients.

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, you absolutely HAVE to book Artistic Audio! We really could not have asked for a more perfect night, and Artistic Audio was a HUGE part of that.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Mackenzie and thank you for writing so quick. Saturday was so much fun and dancing on that beautiful patio is amazing. I appreciate the compliments and feed back, it really means alot to me. Best wishes alway to you and Jacob!
  • W

William West · Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent Experience

Rick and Tom were awesome. They checked in with us during the months prior to our wedding. Were responsive to all the questions we had, and helped make our wedding a memory that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Will! DJ Tom truly is great and I am so happy you had a great time and were pleased with everything!!
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 08/31/2019

Rick is one of a kind! You will not be disappointed!

I can’t begin to explain Rick, From the first phone call we had together to discuss if our date was open it felt like I knew him for years. Within the first ten minutes of talking to him My fiancé and I knew we wanted him to provide the entertainment for our wedding day. He took the time and explained the importance in the selection for entertaining our wedding guests and what set him apart from other competitors. We booked the day on the phone before we even met him!! Fast forward to months prior to our day. He messaged me on Facebook one day when I was super stressed about everything a bride stress’s about and took the time to message me to ask how I was doing! Then asked if we needed help with song choices, How to understand the timeline etc etc - or, anything that he could do to help. Meeting him was like friends sitting around listening to music, Laughing, Talking about everything under the sun and finding unique song versions that fit who we are. I can tell you when this first started he was just a wedding vendor- Throughout the process, he is now our friend - and we keep in touch even after the big day 23 days ago!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 08/24/2019

Made the party happen!

Rick was fantastic to work with! He made the whole process easy- and thought of things we hadn’t! The night of the wedding he really read the crowd - played all the best songs to get and keep everyone on the dance floor. Everything was a huge hit! Bonus- His pricing is very reasonable!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Madeline for writing. Your wedding was so much fun and our transition from outside to inside at 11pm was epic!!!

Chelsea · Married on 08/17/2019

Let's Boogie!!!

Working with DJ Rick was amazing! Out of the many DJ’s that we contacted for our wedding, DJ Rick was definitely one that stood out to us. He was so prompt with calling us back and extremely personable. He was so helpful with answering all of our questions while planning for the big day. At our wedding, our friends and family truly had a blast on the dance floor. He really knows his music. He knows how to interact with the crowd and get everyone out on the dance floor. I have already recommended him to many of our friends!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again for writing Chelsea. Your email today literally made my day and now this bonus. Best wishes to you and Cody, please keep in touch!!

Marrin Friedman · Married on 07/27/2019

Best photo booth company

Rick and his employees are the most thoughtful and fun people that I have dealt with!! The photo booth was a hit at my wedding and so many people enjoyed it. I received a photo booth guest book at the end of the night with a copy of my guests pictures and a message from my guests in it. I have looked at it since my big day several times thinking to myself this was the best idea ever that Rick came up with! I also enjoyed how much room we had in the booth so we could get many people in one picture!! Also, some of my guests forget to leave a copy of their pictures in the book after the received several printed out copies ( their mistake) and I contacted Rick and he re-printed the pictures!!! He is truly the best vendor !!! Thank you!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Marrin...I am a happy guy right now. This message means everything to me and I am beyond thankful you were happy with everything. Thank you so much for choosing me!!

Samantha Elithorpe · Married on 07/13/2019

DJ Rickkkkkk!

DJ Rick is absolutely amazing! He has such skill and knowledge about what he is doing, he makes you feel like you don’t have to worry about a thing and he will take care of everything! My husband and I were unsure of a few songs to pick and DJ Rick knew just what to show us for our options and he made us feel like he knew us from moment 1! We could not have been happier with Rick, and would 10000% recommend him again and again!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Sam! Rosebud Estates was an absolute beautiful setting and fit you guys to a tee! I love seeing all the pictures too. Best wishes and I will see you on Facebook!!
  • Christina

Christina M. Kothe · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome Uplighting and Love Letters

Rick and his nephew did the uplighting for our venue last month and made the place look incredible!! His pricing is unbeatable, and his customer service is top notch. He met us at the venue and went through all the different colors with us until we found the perfect shade! We knew we were in great hands with Artistic Audio, and we highly recommend them! All anyone talked about was how cool the room looked with the lighting, and how it set the mood for the whole party. He's the best in the area at what he does!

Chekc out his website at:
    www.ArtisticAudioEntertainment.com

Sent on 08/01/2019

Courtney · Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision we made!

When I originally started looking into vendors for our wedding, I read that food and the dress were what people remembered the most. I was living in Las Vegas and was FREAKING OUT worrying that since I wasn't in town, things were not going to go the way we were planning (although we were completely clueless on everything lol). Rick was recommended by almost all the vendors I talked to, so we decided to call him- we booked him right away on the phone. His passion, excitement, and talent came through my phone which made my now husband and I so excited and relaxed. We knew that Rick had our backs, he was going to make our day spectacular. He had amazing communication the year and a half we had from when we booked him until after the wedding, willing to give ideas, help in any way, and give support when I was a tad bit worried 🤣. I wanted to rate him right away after the wedding since he did so much for us besides be an awesome dj and give our guests an awesome photobooth experience. I'm happy I didn't.... SO MANY PEOPLE have contacted us commenting about Rick- not just that his music was amazing, but how he made connections with people, he helped out with our setup before the outdoor wedding (which mother nature did not help whatsoever), our guests have come up to us after the wedding to talk about his awesome personality and skills. They feel like he's a close friend now. Now, I know this wedding would have never been this amazing, without him. The food was great and people liked the dress, but by far, HE is what everyone is talking about. Going with him and his business would be the best thing you can do, for your sanity, wedding, and guests!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Courtney....you and Eric are now considered my family forever. What an amazing bond to create over a phone call and meeting. Your wedding will be embedded in my memory forever. You both have remarkable families and they made the day great too. Thank you for writing such a review, I am honestly tearing up reading it.
  • Ryan

Ryan Joseph · Married on 06/15/2019

Rick made the night

Rick totally made our reception. A week before he sat down and met with us for over two hours, making sure to understand our taste in music, offering suggestions, and coming up with a perfect game plan to make the dance floor a smashing success. He also spent time making sure to pronounce everyone’s name correctly. The uplighting truly transformed the room and the reception venue and the photo booth was a hit as well. Rick genuinely cares about each of customers and is heavily invested in making their night a hit. He is easy to work with, kind, and flexible. The dance floor was incredible at our wedding, and it was all thanks to Rick! He is worth every penny and more!!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you for writing Ryan, because I know you are leaving early for your honeymoon. I enjoyed every minute and really felt all the love in the room last night. Great choice of venue, your guests will remember your wedding for a long time. You and Ang are my family now, so I look forward to seeing your future and what it holds for you both. Thanks again Ryan!!

Matthew Cybulski · Married on 06/01/2019

Best in the business!!!!

Hands down, one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Ricks professionalism, knack for what makes a good wedding, personality, prompt response time, and everything that makes a good business man sets him apart from the rest. We had a meeting about week prior to wedding, he spent a good hour and a half going over every detail to make sure our dance floor rocked. And he delivered. We had so many compliments and people who said, “Best Wedding Ever!” We owe a lot of that to Rick and his team. Photo booth options were also top notch! If you’re looking for a dj, look no further!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Matt! I could not wait for your wedding and it was everything I thought and more. We planned it out together and the execution was perfection. I wanted to be on that dance floor, it was electric to say the least. Thank you for your trust and I have a forever friend because of your choice. I am truly grateful for that!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing dj

DJ Rick was recommended by our reception hall, Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets. When we contacted DJ Rick, he worked with us so we could meet with him. He listened to us and what we wanted. He made our reception fun and amazing. He even joined in with everyone and showed some of my guests how to do one of the line dances that we requested to dance. It was such an amazing reception because of DJ Rick. He made it so much fun. I would recommend DJ Rick to anyone who needs a DJ.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Jessica! It really was a great time and I had a blast with your guests. Thank you for trusting me with your special day!! Best wishes to you and Milky!

Kearsten Koszels · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

Rick was great from beginning to end. Anytime I needed anything he was always there and responded almost immediately. He was able to get all the odd song requests we had even if it was only available on YouTube. He was excited about our wedding and made is feel at ease since we knew our timing would be taken care of. Everything went smoothly before and during the event and we were beyond pleased. We also added the uplighting and the photo booth which I highly recommend! The lighting he customized the colors just for us and everyone loved the photo booth. Using it as our guest book was the best idea. The attendant was so sweet and the book turned out amatand all our guests thought it was amazing. All in all I highly recommend this company to anyone wanting any type of DJ service, especially for weddings!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Jeannine · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend DJ Rick

Rick himself was so easy to work with. As a mother of the bride with so many things to do and so many "moving parts" I had no question about Rick handling this vitally important aspect of the wedding. Without a good DJ, the reception is a fail. We can honestly say Rick exceeded our expectations in all ways. Professional, organized, flexible, fun personality! Guests are still talking about how fun the wedding was and how good the DJ was! Hire Rick!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Jeannine. You said you went with your gut and hired the best vendors and your results were spot on. I congratulate your efforts on searching for top vendors. This wedding was one I will never forget. I believe we could have danced until 2am. Everything was truly perfect. Thank you for trusting me!

Marcie · Married on 01/19/2019

Great time!

Very easy to get in contact with, Tim was our DJ and he was great! Very passionate about their job! Used the uplighting as well- beautiful!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Marcie! Thank you for writing. Mother Nature lost her battle and your wedding looked beautiful. Tim is great and I am lucky to have him. Best wishes and many years of happiness to you both!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2018

The best decision you will ever make!!

My husband and I hired Dj rick for our wedding and we couldn’t be more thrilled. Our wedding was a week ago today and our guests are still talking about how amazing it was. From the very first meeting up until the day of the wedding DJ Rick was there to not only offer his expert advice but to listen to what you want as a couple. He genuinely cares about your day as much as you do and words can’t even begin to describe how much thought and hard work he will put into your big day. Not only was the DJ amazing but the uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth was so much fun. Trust me when I say hiring DJ Rick and artistic audio entertainment will be the best decision you will ever make for your wedding day. Thank You DJ Rick and the rest of artistic audio for making my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you for adding your review here as well! I still keep thinking about your dance floor, it was so much fun!!! Happy 1 week Anniversary as well!!!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2018

Unique LOVE Sign!

We rented big LOVE letters for our 11/24/18 wedding, and they were gorgeous. We worked with Rick who was so nice, friendly and easy to rent with. The letters were big, and lit and unique from any others we have seen in the area, everyone loved posing in front of them. We met Rick the day after the wedding as he was picking up the letters and he was a stand up guy, even helped us carry some heavy stuff to our car. I would definitely choose Rick again!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Danielle. Thank you so much for writing and I am so happy you and everyone loved them! They are very unique and make amazing pictures!!! Happy New Year to you and Rick and thank you for spreading the word!!

Jill Hettinger · Married on 11/23/2018

Pearl Street Wedding 11/23/18

Ricks Photo Booth was fantastic. I was not sure what kind to get and Rick was Reccomended! It was a fantastic experience! Professional, polite (our guests loved him) everyone was in the booth many times this night , fit in perfectly with our wedding venue. I looked around for pricing and he was more reasonable for the entire night while others wanted the same price for only 3 hours. I highly recommend him with a 5 star rating in all categories. You can have one person in the booth or 12. Quality of photos is great with a personalisation on each. All guests get 1 copy and 1 goes in a scrapbook which is provided. Thank you again Rick you gave us many great memories with your services!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Kiera · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Fantastic

We can not say enough about working with Rick. A few weeks before the wedding, I was feeling very nervous about choosing the music, and what songs for what; so Rick took time out of
    his schedule to meet with us in person & walk us through the entire day. He gave us great suggestions, and was supportive of some of our more odd music requests. Since our wedding we have heard nothing but great things from our family and friends saying what a great time they had, which we have to give major credit to Rick as he set the mood, and continued the party. You will not be disappointed in this very fun, professional, and absolutely fantastic DJ.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hello Kiera!! Thank you for writing and I could not be more happy to read this. I loved working with you both and our meeting place has become a favorite place to stop for my Wife and I. You planned a great wedding and I was honored to be a part of it. Best wishes to you and Eric and please keep in touch!! #alliwantforchristmasisyou