Artistic Audio Entertainment Reviews

Artistic Audio Entertainment 6
Artistic Audio Entertainment 7

Marrin Friedman 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Best photo booth company

Rick and his employees are the most thoughtful and fun people that I have dealt with!! The photo booth was a hit at my wedding and so many people enjoyed it. I received a photo booth guest book at the end of the night with a copy of my guests pictures and a message from my guests in it. I have looked at it since my big day several times thinking to myself this was the best idea ever that Rick came up with! I also enjoyed how much room we had in the booth so we could get many people in one picture!! Also, some of my guests forget to leave a copy of their pictures in the book after the received several printed out copies ( their mistake) and I contacted Rick and he re-printed the pictures!!! He is truly the best vendor !!! Thank you!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Marrin...I am a happy guy right now. This message means everything to me and I am beyond thankful you were happy with everything. Thank you so much for choosing me!!
  • Christina

Christina M. Kothe 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome Uplighting and Love Letters

Rick and his nephew did the uplighting for our venue last month and made the place look incredible!! His pricing is unbeatable, and his customer service is top notch. He met us at the venue and went through all the different colors with us until we found the perfect shade! We knew we were in great hands with Artistic Audio, and we highly recommend them! All anyone talked about was how cool the room looked with the lighting, and how it set the mood for the whole party. He's the best in the area at what he does!

Chekc out his website at:
    www.ArtisticAudioEntertainment.com

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 16
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 17

Courtney 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision we made!

When I originally started looking into vendors for our wedding, I read that food and the dress were what people remembered the most. I was living in Las Vegas and was FREAKING OUT worrying that since I wasn't in town, things were not going to go the way we were planning (although we were completely clueless on everything lol). Rick was recommended by almost all the vendors I talked to, so we decided to call him- we booked him right away on the phone. His passion, excitement, and talent came through my phone which made my now husband and I so excited and relaxed. We knew that Rick had our backs, he was going to make our day spectacular. He had amazing communication the year and a half we had from when we booked him until after the wedding, willing to give ideas, help in any way, and give support when I was a tad bit worried 馃ぃ. I wanted to rate him right away after the wedding since he did so much for us besides be an awesome dj and give our guests an awesome photobooth experience. I'm happy I didn't.... SO MANY PEOPLE have contacted us commenting about Rick- not just that his music was amazing, but how he made connections with people, he helped out with our setup before the outdoor wedding (which mother nature did not help whatsoever), our guests have come up to us after the wedding to talk about his awesome personality and skills. They feel like he's a close friend now. Now, I know this wedding would have never been this amazing, without him. The food was great and people liked the dress, but by far, HE is what everyone is talking about. Going with him and his business would be the best thing you can do, for your sanity, wedding, and guests!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Courtney....you and Eric are now considered my family forever. What an amazing bond to create over a phone call and meeting. Your wedding will be embedded in my memory forever. You both have remarkable families and they made the day great too. Thank you for writing such a review, I am honestly tearing up reading it.
  • Ryan

Ryan Joseph 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Rick made the night

Rick totally made our reception. A week before he sat down and met with us for over two hours, making sure to understand our taste in music, offering suggestions, and coming up with a perfect game plan to make the dance floor a smashing success. He also spent time making sure to pronounce everyone鈥檚 name correctly. The uplighting truly transformed the room and the reception venue and the photo booth was a hit as well. Rick genuinely cares about each of customers and is heavily invested in making their night a hit. He is easy to work with, kind, and flexible. The dance floor was incredible at our wedding, and it was all thanks to Rick! He is worth every penny and more!!!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 18

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thank you for writing Ryan, because I know you are leaving early for your honeymoon. I enjoyed every minute and really felt all the love in the room last night. Great choice of venue, your guests will remember your wedding for a long time. You and Ang are my family now, so I look forward to seeing your future and what it holds for you both. Thanks again Ryan!!

Matthew Cybulski 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Best in the business!!!!

Hands down, one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Ricks professionalism, knack for what makes a good wedding, personality, prompt response time, and everything that makes a good business man sets him apart from the rest. We had a meeting about week prior to wedding, he spent a good hour and a half going over every detail to make sure our dance floor rocked. And he delivered. We had so many compliments and people who said, 鈥淏est Wedding Ever!鈥 We owe a lot of that to Rick and his team. Photo booth options were also top notch! If you鈥檙e looking for a dj, look no further!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Matt! I could not wait for your wedding and it was everything I thought and more. We planned it out together and the execution was perfection. I wanted to be on that dance floor, it was electric to say the least. Thank you for your trust and I have a forever friend because of your choice. I am truly grateful for that!
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing dj

DJ Rick was recommended by our reception hall, Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets. When we contacted DJ Rick, he worked with us so we could meet with him. He listened to us and what we wanted. He made our reception fun and amazing. He even joined in with everyone and showed some of my guests how to do one of the line dances that we requested to dance. It was such an amazing reception because of DJ Rick. He made it so much fun. I would recommend DJ Rick to anyone who needs a DJ.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Jessica! It really was a great time and I had a blast with your guests. Thank you for trusting me with your special day!! Best wishes to you and Milky!

Kearsten Koszels 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

Rick was great from beginning to end. Anytime I needed anything he was always there and responded almost immediately. He was able to get all the odd song requests we had even if it was only available on YouTube. He was excited about our wedding and made is feel at ease since we knew our timing would be taken care of. Everything went smoothly before and during the event and we were beyond pleased. We also added the uplighting and the photo booth which I highly recommend! The lighting he customized the colors just for us and everyone loved the photo booth. Using it as our guest book was the best idea. The attendant was so sweet and the book turned out amatand all our guests thought it was amazing. All in all I highly recommend this company to anyone wanting any type of DJ service, especially for weddings!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 19
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 20
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 21
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 22

Jeannine 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend DJ Rick

Rick himself was so easy to work with. As a mother of the bride with so many things to do and so many "moving parts" I had no question about Rick handling this vitally important aspect of the wedding. Without a good DJ, the reception is a fail. We can honestly say Rick exceeded our expectations in all ways. Professional, organized, flexible, fun personality! Guests are still talking about how fun the wedding was and how good the DJ was! Hire Rick!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Jeannine. You said you went with your gut and hired the best vendors and your results were spot on. I congratulate your efforts on searching for top vendors. This wedding was one I will never forget. I believe we could have danced until 2am. Everything was truly perfect. Thank you for trusting me!

Marcie 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Great time!

Very easy to get in contact with, Tim was our DJ and he was great! Very passionate about their job! Used the uplighting as well- beautiful!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Marcie! Thank you for writing. Mother Nature lost her battle and your wedding looked beautiful. Tim is great and I am lucky to have him. Best wishes and many years of happiness to you both!!
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 12/29/2018

The best decision you will ever make!!

My husband and I hired Dj rick for our wedding and we couldn鈥檛 be more thrilled. Our wedding was a week ago today and our guests are still talking about how amazing it was. From the very first meeting up until the day of the wedding DJ Rick was there to not only offer his expert advice but to listen to what you want as a couple. He genuinely cares about your day as much as you do and words can鈥檛 even begin to describe how much thought and hard work he will put into your big day. Not only was the DJ amazing but the uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth was so much fun. Trust me when I say hiring DJ Rick and artistic audio entertainment will be the best decision you will ever make for your wedding day. Thank You DJ Rick and the rest of artistic audio for making my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you for adding your review here as well! I still keep thinking about your dance floor, it was so much fun!!! Happy 1 week Anniversary as well!!!
  • Danielle

Danielle 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Unique LOVE Sign!

We rented big LOVE letters for our 11/24/18 wedding, and they were gorgeous. We worked with Rick who was so nice, friendly and easy to rent with. The letters were big, and lit and unique from any others we have seen in the area, everyone loved posing in front of them. We met Rick the day after the wedding as he was picking up the letters and he was a stand up guy, even helped us carry some heavy stuff to our car. I would definitely choose Rick again!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Danielle. Thank you so much for writing and I am so happy you and everyone loved them! They are very unique and make amazing pictures!!! Happy New Year to you and Rick and thank you for spreading the word!!

Jill Hettinger 路 Married on 11/23/2018

Pearl Street Wedding 11/23/18

Ricks Photo Booth was fantastic. I was not sure what kind to get and Rick was Reccomended! It was a fantastic experience! Professional, polite (our guests loved him) everyone was in the booth many times this night , fit in perfectly with our wedding venue. I looked around for pricing and he was more reasonable for the entire night while others wanted the same price for only 3 hours. I highly recommend him with a 5 star rating in all categories. You can have one person in the booth or 12. Quality of photos is great with a personalisation on each. All guests get 1 copy and 1 goes in a scrapbook which is provided. Thank you again Rick you gave us many great memories with your services!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Kiera 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Fantastic

We can not say enough about working with Rick. A few weeks before the wedding, I was feeling very nervous about choosing the music, and what songs for what; so Rick took time out of
    his schedule to meet with us in person & walk us through the entire day. He gave us great suggestions, and was supportive of some of our more odd music requests. Since our wedding we have heard nothing but great things from our family and friends saying what a great time they had, which we have to give major credit to Rick as he set the mood, and continued the party. You will not be disappointed in this very fun, professional, and absolutely fantastic DJ.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hello Kiera!! Thank you for writing and I could not be more happy to read this. I loved working with you both and our meeting place has become a favorite place to stop for my Wife and I. You planned a great wedding and I was honored to be a part of it. Best wishes to you and Eric and please keep in touch!! #alliwantforchristmasisyou

Liz 路 Married on 10/07/2018

The wedding has not happened yet, but so far the entire experience has been wonderful. He is attentive, professional, very detailed oriented. I can鈥檛 wait to see how wonderful it goes at the wedding. I will be writing another review after the wedding, I can鈥檛 imagine that I will be anything but pleased!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Liz...it was so nice meeting you and Amanda yesterday at my office. I am so happy you feel this way already and you could not be in better hands I promise you that. Thank you so much for writing!

Amanda Swanson 路 Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing!! Highly recommend

GREAT DJ. very accommodating and professional. All of my guests had a great time because of him! I recommend him highly to everyone :-)

Sent on 03/24/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Amanda! I love the Rapids Theatre and your "Nightmare before Christmas" theme was off the hook. For a Sunday, we danced till 10pm. Thank you again for trusting me with your special day!!!

Malati 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

DJ Rick and his team did the photo booth for our wedding and did a wonderful job! The team helped our guests pick out props and made sure they had fun while taking pictures. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Malati! I am so glad you were happy and your guests enjoyed it. The pictures from your wedding were stunning and we were honored to be apart of it!

Jessica 路 Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Rick and his team were AMAZING! He made our wedding night incredible with so many memories to last our whole lives. Everyone there had a blast and said it was the best wedding they've been to in a long time. I am so honored to have had them spend the night with us and make it the best day ever! You guys rock!! - Love, Jess and Justin

Sent on 09/17/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jess! Thank you so much for writing. For only dealing with you on the phone, I felt like I've known you forever. Your families were so much fun, I had fun as well. Many more happy years to you both and thank you for your service Justin!!
  • Tahleen

Tahleen 路 Married on 08/11/2018

I wish I could give this review more stars, because 5 stars are honestly not enough to describe how thrilled we were/are with Artistic Audio Entertainment- DJ & Photo Booth Company. When choosing a DJ, we weren't sure where to start. Then a close family friend recommended that we reach out to DJ Rick Schmitt, and we are so happy we did! DJ Tim Clifton was the DJ for our wedding reception, and we communicated with both him and Rick throughout the entire wedding planning process. Whether it was a holiday, weekend, or late evening, I always had a response from either Rick and/or Tim within a few minutes. No request was too much, nor was any question a problem to answer. DJ Tim kept our dance floor PACKED the whole night and had everyone dancing until the end of the night. He was even able to accommodate a song request/change the morning of the wedding. Also, the photo booth was absolutely fantastic and a HUGE hit among our guests. At Artistic Audio Entertainment they don't treat you like clients, they treat you like family. Your wedding is just as important to them as it is you, and they went above and beyond for us. Thank you for help making our day what it was Rick and Tim! We really appreciate all that you did for us!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Tahleen...I can't thank you enough for trusting me with your special day. Finding reliable vendors is not an easy task and you put your faith in us and once again I thank you. Our clients are family to us and that makes me smile reading you feel that way! All the best to you both always!!

Caitlin 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Can't say enough good things about Artistic Audio!! We booked DJ Rick for our wedding based on a recommendation from another couple who had used him for their wedding. Since our first meeting with him we knew we had made the right choice! He is very professional and personable. DJ Rick does a wonderful job of finding out exactly what music your looking for. He provided a great mix for us that kept everyone out on the dance floor all night! We rented the "love" sign as well which was a huge hit and a popular photo op. Another couple at our wedding is also booking him for their wedding. Highly recommend DJ Rick!!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 23

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Hi Caitlin! Thank you so much for writing. Your wedding was personal and elegant and I was truly honored to be included in it. Your dance floor was so much fun, I had a blast. Dancing under the stars was just the coolest. I hope you enjoyed your Safari and please keep in touch. Best wishes to you and James!!

H 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely fantastic! He kept the dancefloor going all night, knew exactly when to slow down yo let others catch their breath, and was even there to get us our champange for our toast when our caterer was nowhere to be found. I will hire him again! From before ceremony until 11pm, he was there! Rick and his team are one of the best, if not the best in the business!!! They truly care about each and every couple/client! Very easy to work with, even when our Metallica song choices were hard to fit in, he did it! We had everything from country, to pop, to hard rock. Flawless!! Thank you so much Rick!! Cheers!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Artistic Audio Entertainment 24

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for writing Shannon! I knew your wedding was going to be fun and we made it off the charts. All the non typical music was so fitting and we rocked it out. The two of you are a match made for true earth, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart! Best wishes to you both always!

Mary 路 Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Rick and DJ Tim have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Rick unexpectedly had a DJ leave his employment right before I booked, but he was tireless in making things right for us. He convinced me to meet with DJ Tim and he was great at the meeting, so we booked. We had our wedding Saturday June 30 and it was perfect. He set up the beautiful uplighting which makes the already amazing Asbury Hall even more stunning at night. And I can not say enough about DJ Tim. He had our guests on their dancing feet dancing from start to finish. Please do not look any further for a DJ for any of your event needs. Artistic Audio is top notch. Thank you so much Rick and Tim!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write Mary, it makes our day! I knew Tim would be a good fit for your wedding and thank you for trusting in me! We both wish you and Scott all the happiness in the world!!

Mary Kate 路 Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Rick was the absolute best choice for our wedding! He was friendly, accommodating, comfortable to talk to, and very professional! He was very accommodating to our playlist ( including my Tom petty requests ) and the music flowed smoothly into the night! We are still receiving compliments from our guests at how great the music was! We are so very happy that we chose Artistic Audio Entertainment for our wedding music! Thank you DJ Rick!!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Mary Kate, thank you so much for writing. I had so much fun at your wedding and your family and friends were awesome. Your kind words mean the world to me and from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it. I am so happy you and your guests enjoyed the night. Best wishes to you both and thank you again for choosing me!!

Michelle 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Our wedding is still 6 days away and I already want everyone to know that choosing Rick for your wedding will be the best decision you make! You will not second guess yourself, you will not regret your decision... you will have peace of mind that you chose the best. My fianc茅 and I met Rick at the Pearl Street wedding show a year ago and we immediately knew he was different from the rest. Rick is honest, genuine and he truly cares. We have never once felt like "just another client", we not only feel like his only clients but we feel like family and that is priceless. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for writing to us Michelle. You and Matt are a true love story and it was our honor to be apart of it!

Jenn 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Artistic Audio is fantastic! Rick was great while planning everything and Scott did an amazing job at the wedding. We were surprised with Doug Allen singing the anthem at our wedding and Rick and Scott helped our friends plan it out. We also had guests on the dance floor until the very end of the night!! Photobooth was great too! Thank you so much Rick and Scott!!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Artistic Audio Entertainment's reply:

I am thrilled you were so happy Jenn. Scott really is amazing. It was our honor and I thank you for choosing us. Best wishes to you both!