April and Jay Photography Reviews

8 | Indianapolis, IN

8 Reviews for April and Jay Photography

Christy Baker · Married on 01/08/2020

So much fun.

Jay and April are so much fun to work with.

Sent on 01/08/2020

April and Jay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words Christy! We really enjoyed working with you guys!!

Sarah Rose · Married on 10/14/2018

Honestly Amazing

April and Jay did such an amazing job for our wedding, and we cannot thank them enough! They brought so much joy and ease to our planning and wedding day. Having two photographers helped capture every moment, and the quality of the photos was more than we could ask for. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/08/2020

April and Jay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sarah. We loved your day so much. So much happiness and joy. It made our job so much easier.
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 04/27/2018

Beautiful experience!

Where do I begin! My husband and I had an AMAZING experience with April and Jay! We were absolutely thrilled with the quality of our photos, the time that was provided to us, and the comfort and ease that took place while working with April and Jay.

April and Jay were even able to full-fill a request to travel out of state for our Florida wedding. We were provided with hundreds of beautiful high-resolution images and absolute professionalism.

If you are seeking a wedding photographer duo that knows how make your day perfect, this is your team. We even chose to have our engagement session with April and Jay, they did not disappoint! The image richness and quality were flawless, and so it was a no brainer on the idea of hiring them for our wedding.

We are forever grateful for the beauty and wonder April and Jay were able to capture for us. We look forward to sharing these beautiful photos with our loved ones for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 03/24/2018

The most wonderful photographers

April and Jay went absolutely above and beyond on our wedding day. We had a surprise 10 inches of snow the day of our wedding and they showed up early to make sure we were doing okay and that they wouldn't miss anything. The photos turned out so beautiful and we truly couldn't have been happier. They weren't just our photographers for one day, they became like family. I still talk to them frequently and they even did our newborn photos once our son was born. They will be our family photographers for life!!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Abby · Married on 06/10/2017

They are awesome! They are affordable and soooo nice and easy to work with. I just got my engagement shoot done on Sunday, and the photos were up on their website by Wednesday with all of the edits complete. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Traci · Married on 09/19/2015

April and Jay were professional,creative and friendly during all interactions and ensuring our satisfaction after all services were completed. I highly recommend them for all your photography needs.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/02/2015

April and Jay make a fantastic husband wife team! They add to the day because they really capture what couples want and are ready to try anything. My husband fell off of a tree swing and April caught it on the camera and it makes for a beautiful and funny memory. We loved working with a team because it cut down on additional time photographing the groom and all his men and getting the bride and girls done at the same time. It was a beautiful day and April and Jay made our day by capturing beautiful moments. They did not add to our day of jitters if anything they helped us relax and enjoy the day.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Andre' · Married on 08/19/2017

April and Jay have been so much fun to work with! I just love their passion and energy. They take their craft seriously and it shows. They are very professional and keep it playful at the same time so it is highly enjoyable. Their communication is amazing. They produce extremely high quality work and I would suggest them to anyone.

Sent on 09/02/2017