67 Reviews for Anthony Flesch

Catholic (1)
Lutheran (1)
Agnostic (1)
67 Anthony Flesch Reviews

I found Anthony online on WeddingWire and emailed him and a few other officiants. Anthony replied very quickly to my email and was very pleasant and accommodating. Not living in the area, Anthony was always available via phone or email and provided us with lots of options for different ceremony ideas. He made a great effort to get to know us and was a great presence during our ceremony -- he even shed a tear at our vows! I would definitely recommend Anthony.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

We recently asked Anthony to be our officiant at a very small, very impromptu, informal ceremony in Sedona AZ. I was incredibly worried that with us planning our small event in less than a month that I wouldn't be able to find an officiant. In addition, we chose to marry on Father's Day, so this also added to the uncertainty. We found Anthony from his super reviews, and he was fantastic. Not only did I not have to compromise on anything that we wanted in our ceremony, but he also offered additional suggestions, edits, and templates for us to sort of pick and chose from.

Both my husband and I knew we wanted to write our own vows, but we were both a little apprehensive and scared of 'messing it up.' Anthony was open to us editing, adding, or subtracting from any of the ceremony templates he presented, and he took the time to look over our vows and make suggestions on amendments.

I was also worried about communication as I am often a worrier and a question asker. The whole process of speaking to him about the ceremony and being our officiant was so simple and easy I didn't even end up having any questions, but I always felt he was available to answer them if they pop up. Even before the ceremony, we were able to meet with Anthony to go over the flow of things (we didn't have a rehearsal being such a small event) and I genuinely felt supported the day of.

Finally, Anthony took the time to make us (my husband and I) memorable booklets of our ceremony that we will cherish as keepsakes forever! He also reached out about touching base any time we frequented Sedona again. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our small event!

Profile Picture Kirstie, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I remarried after 51 years of marriage. Anthony gave us a beautiful ceremony down by oak creek. He was so easy and accommodating to work with.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony went above and beyond to make sure our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it to be.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was a perfect officiant for our 6/6/18 elopement! Ever accommodating, he provided great insight and advice from start to finish (we were from out of state and needed guidance regarding obtaining an application for an AZ marriage license as well as other wedding-related services). He even made the very strenuous trek up to Cathedral Rock (with an aching knee) to guide us through our vows. Anthony is a sweet, warm, genuine soul who made our day extra special and memorable! We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony officiated our wedding and we were very impressed with his professionalism, his interest in making our wedding our own special day. He helped us choose our vows to suit our own personal beliefs.

Several of our guests told us that it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever been to. Thank you Anthony for making our special day so very extra special!

Photo for Anthony Flesch Review - Thank you Anthony for making our wedding memorable!
Profile Picture Alicia, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

Anthony gave us the perfect ceremony. He worked with us to customize everything to reflect who we are and exactly what we were looking for. He was the perfect choice!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was absolutely fantastic in every way. He was extremely professional, and worked with us to create the exact type of ceremony we wanted. Anthony was also a calming influence during the planning and build up to the ceremony and really helped put us at ease. We would give more stars if we could!

Profile Picture Joe, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was great to work with. He responded to our questions and explained everything to us. He is a genuinely nice person who helped individualize our our ceremony and made it perfect for us. I definitely recommend choosing him!

Profile Picture Andrea , 4/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Anthony performed our ceremony for our elopement in Sedona. From start to finish every interaction with him was a delight. He takes great pride in his work and you can tell he loves what he does. And he is great at it-- it also doesn't hurt that he is straight out of central casting with his full head of white hair and lovely demeanor. He created a beautiful spiritual atmosphere thoughout the ceremony

Profile Picture Karen, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

To say that Anthony was fantastic might be an understatement. We came from Virginia for our ceremony at Enchantment and he helped us plan this for weeks in advance with consistently fine advice. He then met with us the morning of the ceremony to make sure we were on the same page throughout. (We were.) Great personality, excellent suggestions, complete flexibility and a fun sense of humor. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

Profile Picture Keith, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was like a friend by the end of our wedding. He was such an enormous help when it rained on the day of the wedding. He offered to help during every part of the ceremony. Vows, location, special ceremony extras like our sand pouring, etc.

Profile Picture Sara, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely perfect! Anthony performed a beautiful baptism for our baby girl.

Profile Picture m, 2/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are an older couple, so this was really important to us, while daunting at the same time. We got engaged on Monday, and married 6 days later on Sunday. I found Anthony on various web sites in Sedona, and contacted him. The most wonderful experience of our lives! This man was lovely, professional, courteous, organized, and provided us with a sentimental and loving wedding ceremony. It was if we knew him our entire lives. There are choices for different ceremonies, and a beautiful , personalize, keepsake booklet. Anthony should be your first choice...believe us! Everything written about him in these pages is true . You won't believe how happy and pleased you will be that you chose Anthony to marry you! He made our wedding the perfect day! Thank you Anthony!! Joe and Susie

Profile Picture susan, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was extremely kind, friendly, accommodating, professional, caring & a real joy to work with! He took the time to conduct a phone interview with us and also took time out of his schedule to personally meet with us prior to the wedding to make sure we were satisfied with everything. I would strongly recommend him for your your special ceremony / day!

Profile Picture Drew, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We live in Las Vegas and our wedding was in Jerome Arizona, trying to find the right person to officiate our wedding was much more difficult than we thought it would be. We had honestly thought it would be pretty simple, we're not extremely religious, and pretty laid back in general, but as we began the process we found that none of the people we found felt right, basically we were having trust issues with allowing these people we had never met to handle our vows and represent us at the beginning of our marriage. Then I found Anthony on WeddingWire, I sent him an email on a Saturday night, briefly telling him about our upcoming wedding and hit send, within a few minutes he had responded and we set up a phone call for the three of us to get to know each other. As soon as I heard Anthony's voice on the phone, I was charmed, he is so gentle, and polite and made us feel comfortable that he would take good care of us. Once we made the decision to go with Anthony, he emailed us templates of various ceremony's that he has written over the years and worked with us to take pieces from them and customize them to fit our relationship. During the ceremony, Anthony had a smile on his face the entire time, his gentle spirit, and the beautiful ceremony he performed was perfect for us and was exactly what we had pictured for our wedding. Afterwards he presented us with our ceremony in the book he had created for our wedding, the fact that we can have those words for the rest of our lives means everything to us. Do yourself a favor and stop Googling, there is no one better.

Profile Picture Misty, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Anthony was the perfect officiant for our Sedona wedding. From the start, he was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. Having a background in writing, I wanted to put my own touch on what would be read at our ceremony. Anthony and I shared drafts until I felt the words really resonated with the tone of our relationship and wedding. He was incredibly prompt with his communication throughout this process. After the ceremony, several guests told me, "I loved what your officiant said, and he had the most calming voice!" I would highly recommend Anthony to any couple!

Photo for Anthony Flesch Review - Photo credit: Bon Miller Wedding Photography
Profile Picture Kelsey, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Anthony was amazing!! From the first meeting and beyond he was professional, nice, and very helpful! My husband and I live in Phoenix so we weren't able to see Anthony that often but the line of communication was always open! We were able to email anytime and have conference calls, when we needed! He was awesome at customizing our ceremony how we wanted and providing any help we needed! We would recommend Anthony to anyone!

Profile Picture Bianca, 2/8/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Truly exceptional. We had a small destination wedding in Sedona (we live on the East Coast). We could not have been more pleased. We spoke with Anthony prior to the event, he was professional and warm at the same time. He was helpful with vow options but also encouraged us to add our own personal touch. He arrived timely the day of the event (offered to do a run through the day prior) and was wonderful for the ceremony. Well dressed and well spoken. He chatted with our small family prior to the event and even helped recommend a photographer for just a few professional shots. I would wholeheartedly recommend him.

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very responsive to our request; called on Saturday and got married on Sunday!

Profile Picture Tanya, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was incredibly accommodating and brought a personal engagement that made us feel like he truly understood our relationship. Everybody was engaged when he spoke. He has a warm and comforting presence that helped make our wedding memorable.

Profile Picture Frank, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There aren't words to describe how wonderful our experience with Anthony was. Initially, we were worried that it would be difficult to find someone to officiate our wedding in Sedona since we were planning from afar. However, after communicating with Anthony via email and over the phone, we knew that he would be perfect for the occasion. He is truly a kind individual and consummate professional who took the time to walk us through the process and answer any (& all) questions which we had. Anthony kept in touch with us every step of the way and arrived early on the day of. Not only did his gentle demeanor calm our nerves but he also touched our hearts by personalizing the program which he was to read from. If you are looking for someone to truly be a part of your special day, look no further. We highly and unreservedly recommend Anthony.

Profile Picture Ali, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Anthony did a fantastic job as flautist during our October 27, 2017 wedding! His music added a soothing, magical ambiance to our ceremony, which I will always remember. Thank you, Anthony!
Andrew & Kristina

Profile Picture Kristina , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We enjoyed having Anthony Marry us, he did a wonderful job and helped us make the day that much more special!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/1/17, 1 Review