Anthony Flesch Reviews

73 Anthony Flesch Reviews
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/08/2018

Incredible Officiant!

We planned our wedding last minute and Anthony was there every step of the way. He sent us lots of possible ceremony outlines and showed us how we could piece together different parts to create our own unique nuptials. He was incredibly responsive and so easy to work with. He showed up for the rehearsal and helped us walk through it and performed the perfect ceremony. He never tried to overshadow the groom and me and just set the right tone for the entire time. Anthony went above and beyond, typing up our vows for us in a book so we didn't stand there with our phones or a sheet of paper. I could not have imagined a better person to marry us. Thank you Anthony for everything!

Anthony Flesch 1
  • Ron & Vickey

Ron & Vickey · Married on 10/07/2018

Ron and I were so pleased to have Anthony Flesch perform our marriage ceremony! He was prompt in getting back to us online when we requested his services. He is the consummate professional wedding minister/officiant! Everything about him is first class! He is a beautiful person inside and out and has a wonderful sense of humor, as well as a way of making you feel as though you have known him all your life! We absolutely loved him and now consider him to be a lifelong friend to the two of us! Look no further if you want a beautiful wedding ceremony! Ron & Vickey

Anthony Flesch 2
    Anthony Flesch 3
    Anthony Flesch 4
    Anthony Flesch 5
    Anthony Flesch 6
    Anthony Flesch 7

Jon · Married on 09/21/2018

Anthony was perfect. He helped us navigate a meaningful but private wedding in Sedona, despite the fact we had never been to Sedona. His suggestions for location were sublime. He had great feedback on the timing/process to keep the logistics easy. Anthony’s vibe was perfectly aligned with ours, enhancing our ceremony in so many ways. It allowed us to be chill but profound. A rare combination. Most importantly, he helped us be us - a consummate steward.

Anthony Flesch 8
    Anthony Flesch 9

Brandy · Married on 09/15/2018

Anthony was the best officiant a couple could hope for! He helped us write our vows and transitions. We told him what we wanted and he made it eloquently happen! He encouraged all of our ideas. He even made a keepsake script book for us! Honestly I did not choose him, our planner did, but I couldn’t have hand picked a better officiant. He is perfect and will help you make your vision, whatever that may be, better than you imagine!

Anthony Flesch 10

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

I found Anthony online on WeddingWire and emailed him and a few other officiants. Anthony replied very quickly to my email and was very pleasant and accommodating. Not living in the area, Anthony was always available via phone or email and provided us with lots of options for different ceremony ideas. He made a great effort to get to know us and was a great presence during our ceremony -- he even shed a tear at our vows! I would definitely recommend Anthony.

Anthony Flesch 11

Demiree · Married on 09/01/2018

Very glad we hired Anthony to officiate our small ceremony at Cathedral Rock. He is very communicative and responsive, which we especially appreciated behind from out of state. His ceremony templates were great and he was a very eloquent speaker. Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Travis · Married on 07/23/2018

Anthony was fantastic. He was very accommodating throughout the entire process and stepped in to help where we weren't sure what to do. We had the best wedding day we could have imagined.

Kirstie · Married on 06/17/2018

We recently asked Anthony to be our officiant at a very small, very impromptu, informal ceremony in Sedona AZ. I was incredibly worried that with us planning our small event in less than a month that I wouldn't be able to find an officiant. In addition, we chose to marry on Father's Day, so this also added to the uncertainty. We found Anthony from his super reviews, and he was fantastic. Not only did I not have to compromise on anything that we wanted in our ceremony, but he also offered additional suggestions, edits, and templates for us to sort of pick and chose from.

Both my husband and I knew we wanted to write our own vows, but we were both a little apprehensive and scared of 'messing it up.' Anthony was open to us editing, adding, or subtracting from any of the ceremony templates he presented, and he took the time to look over our vows and make suggestions on amendments.

I was also worried about communication as I am often a worrier and a question asker. The whole process of speaking to him about the ceremony and being our officiant was so simple and easy I didn't even end up having any questions, but I always felt he was available to answer them if they pop up. Even before the ceremony, we were able to meet with Anthony to go over the flow of things (we didn't have a rehearsal being such a small event) and I genuinely felt supported the day of.

Finally, Anthony took the time to make us (my husband and I) memorable booklets of our ceremony that we will cherish as keepsakes forever! He also reached out about touching base any time we frequented Sedona again. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our small event!

Anthony Flesch 12

Cheryl · Married on 06/12/2018

My husband and I remarried after 51 years of marriage. Anthony gave us a beautiful ceremony down by oak creek. He was so easy and accommodating to work with.

Jeanette · Married on 06/09/2018

Anthony went above and beyond to make sure our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it to be.

Jess · Married on 06/06/2018

Anthony was a perfect officiant for our 6/6/18 elopement! Ever accommodating, he provided great insight and advice from start to finish (we were from out of state and needed guidance regarding obtaining an application for an AZ marriage license as well as other wedding-related services). He even made the very strenuous trek up to Cathedral Rock (with an aching knee) to guide us through our vows. Anthony is a sweet, warm, genuine soul who made our day extra special and memorable! We would highly recommend him!

Anthony Flesch 13

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2018

Anthony officiated our wedding and we were very impressed with his professionalism, his interest in making our wedding our own special day. He helped us choose our vows to suit our own personal beliefs.

Several of our guests told us that it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever been to. Thank you Anthony for making our special day so very extra special!

Anthony Flesch 14

Dana · Married on 04/30/2018

Anthony gave us the perfect ceremony. He worked with us to customize everything to reflect who we are and exactly what we were looking for. He was the perfect choice!

Joe · Married on 04/28/2018

Anthony was absolutely fantastic in every way. He was extremely professional, and worked with us to create the exact type of ceremony we wanted. Anthony was also a calming influence during the planning and build up to the ceremony and really helped put us at ease. We would give more stars if we could!

Andrea · Married on 04/24/2018

Anthony was great to work with. He responded to our questions and explained everything to us. He is a genuinely nice person who helped individualize our our ceremony and made it perfect for us. I definitely recommend choosing him!

Anthony Flesch 15

Karen · Married on 04/20/2018

Anthony performed our ceremony for our elopement in Sedona. From start to finish every interaction with him was a delight. He takes great pride in his work and you can tell he loves what he does. And he is great at it-- it also doesn't hurt that he is straight out of central casting with his full head of white hair and lovely demeanor. He created a beautiful spiritual atmosphere thoughout the ceremony

Keith · Married on 03/14/2018

To say that Anthony was fantastic might be an understatement. We came from Virginia for our ceremony at Enchantment and he helped us plan this for weeks in advance with consistently fine advice. He then met with us the morning of the ceremony to make sure we were on the same page throughout. (We were.) Great personality, excellent suggestions, complete flexibility and a fun sense of humor. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

Sara · Married on 03/10/2018

Anthony was like a friend by the end of our wedding. He was such an enormous help when it rained on the day of the wedding. He offered to help during every part of the ceremony. Vows, location, special ceremony extras like our sand pouring, etc.

m · Married on 02/26/2018

Absolutely perfect! Anthony performed a beautiful baptism for our baby girl.

susan · Married on 02/25/2018

We are an older couple, so this was really important to us, while daunting at the same time. We got engaged on Monday, and married 6 days later on Sunday. I found Anthony on various web sites in Sedona, and contacted him. The most wonderful experience of our lives! This man was lovely, professional, courteous, organized, and provided us with a sentimental and loving wedding ceremony. It was if we knew him our entire lives. There are choices for different ceremonies, and a beautiful , personalize, keepsake booklet. Anthony should be your first choice...believe us! Everything written about him in these pages is true . You won't believe how happy and pleased you will be that you chose Anthony to marry you! He made our wedding the perfect day! Thank you Anthony!! Joe and Susie

Drew · Married on 02/24/2018

Anthony was extremely kind, friendly, accommodating, professional, caring & a real joy to work with! He took the time to conduct a phone interview with us and also took time out of his schedule to personally meet with us prior to the wedding to make sure we were satisfied with everything. I would strongly recommend him for your your special ceremony / day!

Misty · Married on 02/22/2018

We live in Las Vegas and our wedding was in Jerome Arizona, trying to find the right person to officiate our wedding was much more difficult than we thought it would be. We had honestly thought it would be pretty simple, we're not extremely religious, and pretty laid back in general, but as we began the process we found that none of the people we found felt right, basically we were having trust issues with allowing these people we had never met to handle our vows and represent us at the beginning of our marriage. Then I found Anthony on WeddingWire, I sent him an email on a Saturday night, briefly telling him about our upcoming wedding and hit send, within a few minutes he had responded and we set up a phone call for the three of us to get to know each other. As soon as I heard Anthony's voice on the phone, I was charmed, he is so gentle, and polite and made us feel comfortable that he would take good care of us. Once we made the decision to go with Anthony, he emailed us templates of various ceremony's that he has written over the years and worked with us to take pieces from them and customize them to fit our relationship. During the ceremony, Anthony had a smile on his face the entire time, his gentle spirit, and the beautiful ceremony he performed was perfect for us and was exactly what we had pictured for our wedding. Afterwards he presented us with our ceremony in the book he had created for our wedding, the fact that we can have those words for the rest of our lives means everything to us. Do yourself a favor and stop Googling, there is no one better.

Anthony Flesch 16
    Anthony Flesch 17
    Anthony Flesch 18

Kelsey · Married on 02/10/2018

Anthony was the perfect officiant for our Sedona wedding. From the start, he was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. Having a background in writing, I wanted to put my own touch on what would be read at our ceremony. Anthony and I shared drafts until I felt the words really resonated with the tone of our relationship and wedding. He was incredibly prompt with his communication throughout this process. After the ceremony, several guests told me, "I loved what your officiant said, and he had the most calming voice!" I would highly recommend Anthony to any couple!

Anthony Flesch 19
    Anthony Flesch 20

Bianca · Married on 02/08/2018

Anthony was amazing!! From the first meeting and beyond he was professional, nice, and very helpful! My husband and I live in Phoenix so we weren't able to see Anthony that often but the line of communication was always open! We were able to email anytime and have conference calls, when we needed! He was awesome at customizing our ceremony how we wanted and providing any help we needed! We would recommend Anthony to anyone!