Ann Wade Parrish Photography Reviews

13 | Birmingham, AL

13 Reviews for Ann Wade Parrish Photography

Caitlyn · Married on 04/02/2016

I am so overly impressed with how amazingly wonderful Ann Wade is and the job she did capturing our wedding day. She is literally everywhere at once and doesn't miss one thing. The sheer amount of pictures (and they are all beautiful) is outrageous. She is so laid back and makes everyone feel comfortable--The groom and the wedding party actually enjoyed taking pictures! I have and still do recommend her for pictures!

Sent on 05/23/2016
  • User6111922 · 2+ years ago

Ann Wade is AMAZING to work with! She had the challenge of capturing the engagement and wedding pictures of a bride who did NOT like to take pictures & very rarely liked pictures of herself. I was not an easy one, haha! I can honestly say, every picture from our wedding is FANTASTIC...even the ones with me in them! She made everything easy, relaxed, and fun. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't change a thing. We are so thrilled with everything, and are so thankful that we had Ann Wade there to capture our big day!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/09/2015

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Ann Wade! She photographed my sister's wedding a few years ago, and ever since then, I have hoped she would photograph mine one day. Ann Wade has a special gift of making people feel comfortable. Her laid back personality truly helps keep everyone calm in the midst of the chaos of a wedding day. Even my husband noticed that she did an amazing job of keeping things flowing and on schedule in a subtle way. My favorite part of my experience with Ann Wade as our wedding photographer was how fast we received our photos after the wedding!!! We were so anxious to see how they turned out, and we were over the moon when we got them just a few weeks later. She truly captured our perfect day!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Lindsey · Married on 08/23/2014

"Ann Wade, You're the BEST!" were my last words as we got in our limo after our wedding! I can still not get over how impressed and absolutely amazed I was at how beautifully Ann Wade captured our big day! She was a blessing to have around on our wedding day! Her personality fit perfectly with ours, and our wedding party actually enjoyed taking pictures! She was totally relaxed while keeping us on schedule throughout the day. And our pictures... I can't begin to explain how obsessed I am with them! As soon as we got our photo CD's from Ann Wade, I hung our pictures all around our home, and I cannot stop looking through them! There is not a bad picture out of all 900 of them! I would, and have, recommend Ann Wade to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Kendall · Married on 05/02/2014

When planning my wedding, the most important aspect to me was the photographer. I wanted to have pictures that I could always cherish and look back on to remind me of our special day.

Not only did Ann Wade take the most STUNNING pictures I could have ever imagined, she was AMAZING to work with! From the first day I met her, to taking engagement photos, to working with her throughout the wedding day, I could tell that Ann Wade truly has a passion for what she does- and it shows in her work. She made me feel comfortable having my picture taken and truly made me feel beautiful! She captured moments throughout the day that are truly priceless! My wedding was three months ago, and I am still constantly receiving compliments on my pictures. Not to mention, my entire house is decorated in them!

Choosing Ann Wade as my photographer was the best decision I made, and I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Catherine · Married on 11/17/2012

Picking the right photographer was a top priority for my husband and me. We met with several photographers in the Birmingham area, and Ann Wade stuck out from the start. Not only were prices reasonable and her photographs beautiful, but she is just fun to work with. We knew we would enjoy hanging out with her on our big day. I highly recommend Ann Wade as your future wedding photographer. She's the best!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Ann Wade is the most amazing photographer I've ever met. She's quick but at the same time takes the most fabulous pictures. I recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 09/19/2012
  • CDRowell

Caroline · Married on 10/09/2009

Love, Love, LOVE Ann Wade! She is fantastic! Very reasonably priced. Her style is impeccable. So thankful we chose her to capture our special day. I have georgous photos to last a lifetime!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Maryam · Married on 09/08/2007

She is fast and takes great pictures! She is very personable and truly loves her job! I recieved my pictures two weeks after my wedding date and they are quality retouched photos that I will treasure forever! She is very inexpensive compared to other photographer vendors!

Sent on 10/18/2007

charley · Married on 06/10/2006

Ann Wade was great and I would recommend her to anyone! The pictures were exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 11/09/2007

jill · Married on 06/04/2005

Ann Wade is a wonderful photographer! We had a great experience working together, and I would highly recommend her to anyone else! She was flexible with my schedule and my photos turned out great!

Sent on 05/10/2008

Kristen · Married on 08/11/2007

She was amazing to work with and caught so many wonderful posed and candid pictures.

Sent on 11/07/2007

brandon · Married on 06/04/2005

3.5

Great to work with...made us feel very comfortable. She gives you a wedding CD with your photos after the wedding, but she does not actually develop pictures or do albums. Good quality for the money.

Sent on 08/29/2008