20 Reviews for Angie Morgan-Wedding Officiant

20 Angie Morgan-Wedding Officiant Reviews

Angie was wonderful! She was very professional and made our wedding day special. She worked with us to pick out what exactly we wanted said at the ceremony.

Profile Picture User5328598, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was awesome! Definately reccomend Her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/20/14, 1 Review
0.5

Angie was extremely rude and unprofessional. I would never recommend her as an officiant unless I wanted to deal with someone who used sarcasm, rude comments and made everything the way she wanted it. No suggestions were taken because SHE knew best even though its the couples special day. She refused to use a microphone so no one at my wedding heard a word of what she said. I believe she also stated that she acted that way "because nothing would get done if she didn't". She was so concerned with getting her job done the quickest way possible so she could take her money and run. I was appalled that we had to deal with this on our special day.

Profile Picture User4485621, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angie did a wonderful job! We had a conflict in rehearsal but she made it work and everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Brandy, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Angie was fabulous! She made our wedding day more special than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture User4088647, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She was amazing and very helpful. She didn't even hesitate to help my husband and I when we moved our wedding date up an entire year from what we had originally told her.

Profile Picture Nycole, 11/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Angie made my wedding beautiful and wonderful. I will never forget it and I will never forget her. Thank you!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angie made sure all parts were done in a correct and quick manner. I don't think the big day would have been has awesome without her guidance and ability to stay on track. Well worth hiring her and well worth working with her.

Profile Picture Fred, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angie is the best! She is so friendly and easy to work with. If you are in the St. Louis or Southern Illinois area and thinking about getting married, give Angie a call. She did our wedding in October and went above and beyond to make our day special.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angie was great! Very nice & easy to work with.
We only wanted a 15 minute long ceremony & she definitely worked with us to shorten the original down to closer to what we had in mind.
We do however feel like the length of the ceremony should have somehow been reflected in the overall price.

Profile Picture Andrew & Dawn, 10/18/13, 1 Review
4.7

Very organized and help full answered any and all questions that we had very polite with all guests and made our day very special for us

Profile Picture User4025186, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angie is absolutely amazing, she is fun, loving, felt like she was part of our family!! We loved our vows, which she totally help us make them our own!! Everything I could have ask for in a wedding officiant!!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angie was very nice and attentive when it came to what we specifically wanted. She made helpful suggestions but made sure that we were happy with our final vows and ceremony. She stayed in contact with me and my wife throughout the planning of our wedding and stayed very professional while being personable at the same time. I would recommend Angie Morgan to anyone for an officiant.

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angie is the best ever! She took the stress out of our special day.

Profile Picture justin, 6/22/13, 1 Review
4.7

Angie was wonderful... She was always on time, helped me with everything from picking vows to questions I had about music....EVERYONE in my wedding party LOVED her...

I would recommend her to anyone. She makes you feel comfortable and she did an AMAZING job!!!

Profile Picture Candice, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

wonderful to work with . Would highly recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Holly, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks in part to Angie. She is a true professional with just the right personal touch. You will not be sorry if you choose her for your special day.

Profile Picture Chris, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angie did a beautiful job on our ceremony. She made sure it was personal and exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angie was wonderful to work with! She listened to what I wanted in regards to my ceremony, and made me feel special. She also helped me select the perfect vows. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/26/07, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Angie helped make our wedding day more special than it already was. She helped make the ceremony more personal by getting to know us and catering to our personalities. She was a joy to work with and helped take some of the worry out of the ceremony process. Angie was always willing to answer my endless questions. We have several other members of the family getting married over the next year or so and they have all expressed a great interest in having Angie perform their ceremonies. Thanks Angie and we look forward to seeing you again at all of our upcoming family weddings!!

Profile Picture Christi, 6/10/06, 1 Review