Angel Wings Photography, Inc. Reviews

27 | Tampa, FL

27 Reviews for Angel Wings Photography, Inc.

Alison · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband Eddie and i were married on 03/31/2018 . We got married at Founders Hall which is where we found out about Wedding Angels ! We absolutely loved Melodie!!! We could not have asked for a better photographer . She did such an amazing job , and made everyone feel so comfortable !!!! It really does make such a difference when you have to perfect photographer and she is definitely it . She was so on point with everything . Everyone has not stopped talking about her and her pictures and how helpful she was with everything . Thank you so much for everything Melodie!!!!!!

Debbie · Married on 10/29/2016

AMAZING !!! Mitchell is the Best you can buy, BEST photographer ever...Very personal able, fun to work with, Professional, he goes above & beyond...I give him a 5 star + ...In our opinion the Best photographer $$$ can buy...

David · Married on 10/29/2016

Look @ reviews and Most importantly Look a @ their website ... I highly recommend this company...Very professional picture's and Photographer..you can spend 100.'S less with other photographers or spend double of what Mitchell charges, however We are CONIFDENT that you will be Amazed @ his work..

Mel was amazing and so much fun to work with.

Kristen · Married on 08/01/2015

Mick and his team were great and so easy to work with. From taking very unique engagement photos to fun candid, traditional and artistic wedding photos, he didn't take a bad shot! We are super pleased with our photos and would use him again in a heartbeat.

Lou · Married on 07/18/2015

Amazing work! Made our day truly special, stress free and a lot of fun!!! Highly recommend this company!

Theresa · Married on 05/31/2013

From the mother of the bride:

Professional, personable, and reliable is what I can say about our experience with the two photographers from Angel Wings Photography for my daughter and new son-in-law's recent wedding. We have so many great shots to choose from that my daughter and I are going to have to sit down again to review.

I liked the fact that the owner and the two photographers sat down with us for a meeting on what we wanted. you could not ask for better professionals!!! They have a variety of packages to choose from as well.

I am very pleased with all the photos and I like the fact that the photographers blended in the crowd....we didn't even know they were there!

Thanks to Angel Wings Photography....they are truly ANGELS in their field!

If you are considering Angel Wings photography for your wedding don't look any further you have found the perfect person for your wedding! Angel Wings (Mitchell Peterson, owner) was absolutely amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer. I came across him from the recommendation of my venue coordinator and I'm so thankful I did. I knew after meeting with him once (which he coordinated with me to make it super convenient with my crazy work schedule) and seeing my engagement session photos that I had for sure made the right choice. The photographer to me is the most important vendor for a wedding because those are the lasting memories you keep forever so it was very important to me I had the best and I did! My photos are amazing and friends and family continue to compliment them 3 months after the wedding. Mitchell is very easy to work with, super professional, and very talented. Its clear that he has the artistic eye for photography and truly loves what he does. His prices are also very fair as I compared 5 different vendors to get average package prices and he had the best value. Overall I would highly recommend Angel Wings to anyone

Maud · Married on 04/21/2012

Mitchell was wonderful, he made the long trip to see the venue a couple of days before the wedding. We fell in love with his pictures when we saw them at a bridal shower. It was the best choice ever. He included an engagement session and had a big picture ready to be signed by friends at the wedding. He came up with a payment plan and we know that this special event was in the best professional hands we could wish for.

Chiara · Married on 04/21/2012

Mitchel from Angel Wings Photography is such a wonderful photographer and person. He really tuned into us as a couple and feed of our vibes for the photography. He is very caring and goes beyond to get the right pictures. He is on time and flexible. He also did our engagement photography and the pictures turned out great. His quality of work & artistic eye is really a gift. Definately worth it.

Starlett · Married on 04/14/2012

Mitchell and DeNeal are truly exceptional photographers! I knew when I ran across their website while searching for venues that this couple had something very special to offer. Just as we hoped, their photographs of our wedding were artistic, unique and beautiful. They were very responsive, easy to work with, and worked hard to eliminate the stress that naturally comes with a large event. We enjoyed working with them and got a final product that we will be happy with for the rest of our lives!

Leighann · Married on 03/03/2012

We loved our photography! This is such a critial time in your wedding planning and I believe I struck gold when finding Mitchell at Angel Wings. They did such a wonderful job coming up with great shots! I was sad it was a little cloudy at our engagement shoot, but when I looked back at the pictures I didn't even realize it was cloudy because of the great lighting he did! Him and his wife are a great team, and if you go with them you will be impressed! I sure was! I can't wait to pick out our pictures of out wedding, I know our album will be GREAT! Thanks Angel Wings, we loved you!

Leighann and Chirs Dickens

Deirdre · Married on 04/15/2011

After researching numerous photographers for our wedding we finally chose Angel Wings Photography, who was referred to us by friends who used them for their wedding. The cost of a photographer is the last thing you want to be stingy with in your wedding budget and I think they provided excellent value for the money spent. What sold me on them was the ingenuity of shots captured in their portfolio, and that they had the graphics editing skills to fix that almost perfect picture to remove that flyaway strand of hair, or even the ocean swimmer marring the background of an otherwise perfect shot. With the inclusion of engagement photos with our wedding package we got to experience a strong comfort level working with Mitchell and his assistant prior to the wedding. Not a single moment was missed because there were two photographers who were able to split up and capture everything. Mitchell always responded punctually whenever I had a question, and I would highly recommend choosing Angel Wings as your photographer of choice to capture those important lifetime memories.

Jessica · Married on 04/10/2010

If you are looking for a quality service, excellent professionalism and amazing photos, Angel Wings Photography is the one you can count on.

Mitchell’s work is phenomenal! He went above and beyond anything we’d expected, under promising and over delivering! My wedding day lasted more than 12 hours and he was there the whole time. He’s very easy to work with. He has an incredible way with people and somehow managed to get everyone to cooperate throughout the day. Did I mention he stayed longer than he was contracted to? I expected to wait weeks for the final discs to be delivered.

As a new bride you can only imagine my excitement to have them within a few days! The only problem was going through quite literally thousands of pictures! They were all so wonderful it was nearly impossible to choose which ones to have printed for us and family.

If you’re looking for a photographer who understands just how important your “Special Day” truly is, and someone who’s work will speak for itself, I highly recommend Angel Wings Photography. Thank you so much Mitchell!

NATALIE · Married on 02/28/2010

Our top priority for creating a perfect wedding was getting the right photographer. We want to choose someone who really captured the real “us” and on the day of our wedding we wanted to capture the best moments. When we met with Mitchell and DeNeal we knew that it would be easy to work with them. Our first session was our engagement photos and we had no idea what we were doing. Mitchell recommended that we just interact and he would just snap away. He captured funny moments, serious moments, and the love that we share for one another. Mitchell captured why we are getting married in our engagement photos.
    The wedding photos really surprised me. All the important moments were captured because we were dealing with a professional. However, the best shots were when we didn’t even know that he was there. Mitchell took moments and created photos that will last forever. That is what really matters when all is said and done. The flowers die, the cake is eaten (hopefully), the booze was pricey and it went, too. The photos last!
    I recommended Mitchell and DeNeal to two other friends and their photos were just as great as mine. He didn’t just make one person happy- he does it all the time.
    Thank you Angel Wings Photography for making my wedding last through photos!
    The Tollbergs

Julie · Married on 10/17/2009

We had our wedding on the YachtStarShip, so AngelWings came recommended.
    I am so happy I chose them, they are a husband and wife team. The wife remained with me when I got to the church to get dressed, and took some very intimate photos with me and my family, and while I was waiting to do down the aisle. Mitchell is very artistic with his photography, and at the ship, captured beautiful moments with my husband and I. I could not have been more pleased, I had 700+ photos to review after the event, and I feel like I can relive that day over and over again. Thank you AngelWings.

Mrs. Campbell

Cassie · Married on 10/03/2009

We were very happy with our choice of photography. We met with a few photographers and went with Angel Wings because of their quality of work and price. Besides great memories, the photos are all you have to look back on and the story book they put together completes the special day.
    Thank you Mitchell & DeNeal!
    The Zimmermann's

Abigail · Married on 10/02/2009

Mitchell was wonderful for my husband and I. Having an out-of-town wedding is stressful enough, but he was very understanding and very flexible when we had to change some dates for our wedding and our engagement photos. The pictures are wonderful and artistic (not at all like some of the others we have seen). If you want a one of a kind wedding album I would recommend him to anyone. My family and friends think our wedding album is really pretty and unique.

Daina · Married on 11/29/2008

After we had our initial meeting with Mitchell and DeNeal we didn’t have to look any further. They worked well as a team and took the time to learn how we met so that they could understand what we valued. They took over 700 pictures and captured the most memorable moments of one of the most important day of our lives. Although the cost was a bit pricey it was worth it. The pictures were of great quality and absolutely beautiful! The only real issue was trying to determine which photos we liked the best. We recommended Angel Wings Photography to anyone who is looking for a professional team and quality pictures.

Becki · Married on 06/13/2008

Angel Wings Photography truly provided the once-in-a-lifetime experience for us. Mitchell was my first stop when meeting with photographers, and I really didn't need to go any further. They were very welcoming on my first visit, and didn't rush any of my questions. At the wedding ceremony, they were always there, but I barely noticed because they did such a great job working the room and capturing everything. I can still look through my 800+ photos and see parts of my wedding that I don't remember, because they have shots of everything and everyone. Our photos were available on their website within a few days, and flipping through the storybook still allows me to re-live one of the best days of my life. They are more than worth the prices, which are quite reasonable, and they offer multiple packages to fit all budgets. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and would use them again for any other special event that comes my way in the future.

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2008

Angel Wings photography did an amazing job at our wedding events. Our wedding day was one of the greatest days of our lives and there was no better way to capture the day and our expressions of happiness than an excellent and experienced photographer. We look back on our wedding album and are so pleased with the beautiful work that Angel Wings did for us!

Amber · Married on 02/27/2011

They did such a wonderful job!

Valerie · Married on 10/18/2009

I initially liked Angel Wings' work and thought they were more or less what I been looking for quality wise in a photographer. Unfortunately most of their packages were above my budget, but what I thought was great is they worked with me to get to something I could afford.
    At the event I was really happy with their professionalism and "take charge" manner, organizing the groups and setting us into different poses - clearly they had done this before.
    One thing I had not thought about prior to the event, and was lucky it worked in my favor, was having two photographers at the event. The lead photographer ended up bringing a buddy that day. Of course I wanted the the posed/classic pictures from the lead guy, but the side shots and extras from his buddy are some of my favorites. It also meant he could shoot my family/bridal party while the lead guy was with the bride and groom...meaning we didn't lose any time and got almost double the pictures.
    Overall I was very happy with Angel Wings and highly recommend them.

A month before my wedding, my photographer accepted a full time job. Angel wings came to my rescue. They were prompt, and very kind to work with. I can't wait to see the photos from our big day!

Great job! Great quality photos. Would recommend to anyone.