Anastasia Shephard Photography Reviews

50 | Littleton, NH

50 Reviews for Anastasia Shephard Photography

Leah · Married on 07/14/2018

Anastasia was wonderful on our wedding day! We are so kind, had a positive attitude, and made everyone feel comfortable. It was clear throughout the day just how dedicated Anastasia and her second photographer were to capturing our day perfectly. At one point, they literally got into the middle of a river to capture a picture of us! Anastasia got all of the photos that were requested and was so creative with backgrounds and placement. We cannot wait to see our wedding photos and know they will be beautiful just as our engagement pictures taken by Anastasia were. Thank you for everything, Anastasia! Leah and Kyle Poulin

Sent on 08/06/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 01/27/2018

Anastasia was extremely comfortable to work with and even have us extra time to ensure we got the pictures and scenery we desired.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Our experience with Anastasia has been absolutely amazing! She listens to our ideas and can turn any unexpected issues into solutions! We booked our engagement shoot on a beautiful fall weekend that turned into an unexpected snowy windy day! The snow stopped and the sun decided to come out and Anastasia was witty and found a closed in space that kept the wind away! She was creative and used all her resources around us to capture the most amazing pictures ! I can't wait to see what magic she has up her sleeve for our wedding in October.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2017

Thank you for everything you did an awesome job:) you were there when. I had question thanks again

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tara · Married on 10/08/2017

Anastaia and Zack were amazing! Very professional and a pleasure to work with! They made everything easy and did a beautiful job!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Anastasia was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, helped us stay on schedule, and had great ideas for unique photos.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Anastasia Shephard Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write me a review. We had a great time in Boston shooting the wedding. You were a dream to work with, I hope we can do it again soon. Thank you, Anastasia

Katie · Married on 10/28/2016

Anastasia was wonderful! She was very accommodating especially since we had never met and coordinated the appointment long distance. The pictures she took of my niece are awesome. The weather to day of shoot was terrible but somehow she was able to make the rain stop just in time! Anastasia helped us make memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Patty · Married on 10/22/2016

Remember that just because someone talks a good talk, it doesn't mean that they are right for your venue. Anastasia Shephard Photography is professional, discreet, and performs artistic work. Truly the best of THE best. I hired her to photograph my daughters wedding and from the word go she has been amazing.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2016

My experience with ms. Shephard was simply amazing. I couldn't have been more happy with the photos she took for my senior portfolio. It was so much fun and I felt extremely comfortable. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2016
  • F

Fern · Married on 08/27/2016

Felt like we were in great hands! Got the photos we wanted and in a good amount of time!

Sent on 08/30/2016

So happy my husband and I had the pleasure of having Anastasia and her husband at our wedding! They made us feel super comfortable and we had so much fun! We would definitely recommend them to everyone we know! :)

Sent on 08/15/2016

Michael · Married on 07/24/2016

Working with Anastasia couldn't have been easier and the photos came out fantastic!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2016

Anastasia was wonderful to work with! She was flexible, creative and open to what we were looking for in our wedding photos. Her humor matched us perfectly and we loved working with her. We recommend her highly to others in the New England area!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Alison · Married on 07/09/2016

Anastasia photographed my proposal. She used sneaky sniper skills and I was totally surprised when my new fiance revealed she had photographed the entire thing on a bitter cold day in January at the base of Mt. Washington. Even though her hands were freezing she continued to give us 100% as we reenacted the big moment for close ups followed by more pictures posing together in a variety of spots along the trail head. She took wonderful and unique shots, capturing us in the sunset as well which she had helped my fiance time for. She was professional, considerate and very flexible. We loved being about to purchase her well presented zip-drive with all our pictures to celebrate the moment with our families and friends.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Anastasia Shephard Photography's reply:

Thank you for having me at your special moment. Robert was great to work with while planning this surprise. He knew where, when and how he wanted everything so you know he put a lot of thought into how he was going to pop the question. You two make such a wonderful couple and I look forward to keeping in touch.

Deanna · Married on 01/16/2016

I cannot say enough about Anastasia Sheppard Photography, she was so accommodating, professional, and has the best personality which in turn made our wedding photos not only fun but comfortable! I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she ran with it. Her creativity and style is amazing and would highly recommend her to make your wedding day fantastic!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Patricia · Married on 10/18/2015

We got out engagement pictures with Anastasia and had a blast :) even though the weather was super cold, she did a great job helping us feel comfortable!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

Anastasia was fantastic!! She really made sure she got all the right shots

Sent on 11/11/2015

Shantelle · Married on 10/03/2015

Loved Anastasia! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Vanessa · Married on 09/27/2015

Anastasia was amazing! She made us feel very comfortable during our wedding. She was great with all our guest and very patient with my mother who was taking her own photos (first daughter getting married). She was like a ninja! She would sneak in for her photo and then out again with being in the guest way. By the end of the night Anastasia was just like a friend you have not seen in a long time. I love her style and she takes amazing photos! She is open to your suggestions for photos but she has some fantastic and fun poses up her sleeve! Thank you for all the wonderful memories!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Rose · Married on 09/12/2015

Anastasia was a joy to work with.
    She was at the location way before she needed to be (which eases a brides anxious nerves :) ), she was friendly, and I completely trusted her. I knew she was working to make sure me and my husband looked good and still captured who we were.
    Anastasia went with the flow, was flexible, accommodating and very open minded to ideas I had for photo opts.
    We often forgot she was even in the room, which we enjoyed. We can not wait to see how the photos came out and have no doubt that they are wonderful.

BOOK WITH HER!
    You will not regret it :)
    Thank you so much, Anastasia!

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2015

Anastasia has a great eye for getting a great shot! She pays very close attention to detail and is very reliable! She made my husband and I feel very comfortable during our shoot!

Sent on 11/12/2016

We love our pictures! Anastasia was very professional and patient. Our pictures are beautiful and great quality. Anastasia captured our whole wedding, guests, dancing, and all the little details! We are very pleased and would highly recommend her. Thank you!

Jen · Married on 08/01/2015

Anastasia is wonderful! She has a great laid back personality, lots of creative ideas and was able to find us some amazing romantic shots when a rain storm took away our shot at a sunset photo on the lake.

Sent on 08/03/2015

kristina · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I were so glad we chose Anastasia as our photographer!! She was so great about answering any questions we had. Our pictures came out perfect she is an amazing photographer!!! We would highly recommend Anastasia for any photos you need!! We can't wait to use her services again!!