Amanda Marie Studio Reviews

Amanda Marie Studio 6
Amanda Marie Studio 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Clark · Married on 12/07/2018

I'd recommend her to every one I know!

As a photographer, finding my own wedding photographer was wayyyyy more challenging than I thought it would be. Then, I ran across Amanda Marie Studio on Instagram and my world changed. She doesn't just take photos, she literally creates art. Amanda and her team took shots I don't even remember happening (the best part about photos, if you ask me!), and she made the whole wedding run so smooth! I'd recommend her to every one I know! Absolutely slayyyys the photography game and we couldn't be happier with our photos! Thanks so much Amanda! You are literally a gem!!!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Amanda Marie Studio 20
    Amanda Marie Studio 21

Lara · Married on 09/07/2018

Totally Amazing!

We recently had the pleasure of working with Amanda at a wedding and she was MORE than amazing! She is talented, professional and fun-loving.. a perfect combo for a stellar wedding photographer. In addition, she clearly loves pups! The couple's pup loved her! We highly recommend Amanda!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Megan · Married on 10/08/2017

Amanda is a phenomenal photographer and her work truly speaks for itself. We had such an incredible time working with her - from the first introductory phone call to our engagement session, and all the way to our wedding day - she was professional, fun, and insanely talented. We cannot thank her enough for all that she captured through her lens - our wedding day was absolutely magical and our photos will be treasured forever! As one of my bridesmaids (who is a wedding planner herself) put it, it was the "most comprehensive collection of photos of the day I've ever seen - she didn't miss one moment!" Thank you, Amanda, for helping to make our wedding the best day ever :)

Sent on 12/29/2017

Stacey · Married on 03/11/2017

What can I say about Amanda to really do her justice? She's honestly perfect. I met Amanda through a friend. She had taken the most beautiful photos I had ever seen and I was sure that I needed her to photograph my wedding. Because of Amanda, I had absolutely no stress about my photographs on my wedding day. She was on top of EVERYTHING. From making sure to remind me to "stay in the moment," to managing the flow of timing and people, giving me super helpful directions while photographing me, directing my extremely difficult-to-corral family, and all while being kind, supportive, genuine, and calming. She is incredibly passionate about her work, which is not only obvious from interacting with her, but also from the beautiful photos she creates. If you're looking for a photographer who doesn't do cheesy, cookie-cutter photos, and really brings creativity and a personal touch to your wedding photos, I highly recommend her. We're absolutely thrilled and could not be happier to have worked with her.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Andrew · Married on 10/09/2016

Amanda is insanely talented. Her photographs were exactly what we were hoping to find for our wedding. On top of her artistic skills, she managed our huge family and the timing to get things happening. We can not recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Hannah · Married on 06/25/2016

Oh Amanda....what a gem! She was everything we wanted in a wedding photographer. We can't express how glad we were to have stumbled upon her. Our wedding was in Toronto, Canada and she was willing to travel far to document our special day. Prior to our wedding, she was very clear, professional, and easy to work with - we had no questions going into our wedding day. When we finally met in person on our big day, she was so much more than a photographer! She was relaxed, calm, and someone we were happy to share our wedding day with. And the photos!!! They tell a full story of the day; all the little bits and pieces that made our day unique were documented with such an artistic eye. Our guests still rave about how fun she was to work with, and how she just blended in with our family and friends so well. From start to finish we are so happy to have worked with her.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Amanda Marie Studio's reply:

Hannah!! Thank you so so much for such a heart felt review! You and Tom were so amazing to work with and to get to know, I certainly hope our paths cross again some day!

Emily · Married on 09/26/2015

Amanda was one of the first photographers that I found in the sea of wedding craziness. Her and I connected immediately and I could not imagine anyone but her to capture our wedding day. A slight mis-step took me away from Amanda for a millisecond, but FATE brought us back.

Her amazing personality and fun presence made our wedding day special. People cannot stop saying how stunning our photos are and I have to admit, my breath catches each time I look through them myself. I keep telling everyone who will listen that Amanda is one of the BEST descisions that I have made (along with my husband, of course <3 ) in my entire life.

I recommend her to anyone looking for a special person to share in their big day and to capture the love that will surround you throughout that time. There are not enough stars in this review for Amanda, she is a beautiful person, inside and out and knows just how to see that in each moment.

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • Y

Yin · Married on 07/03/2015

When I saw Amanda's portfolio, I knew she would be perfect for my wedding. We had her fly out to New York and we were thrilled with the results. She is very organized and gets things done without being overbearing. She captured so many fantastic moments throughout the event without pulling us from our guests. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. She was excellent.

Thanks Amanda!

Yin

Sent on 11/19/2015

Amanda Marie Studio's reply:

Hi Yin! Thank you so very much for the wonderful review and thank you again for inviting me to be your photographer. Congrats again to you and Brandon! I hope our paths cross again!!

Curtis · Married on 06/06/2015

Amanda was absolutely amazing. We looked for a photographer with the perfect aesthetic for a long time and finally stumbled across Amanda. Our engagement shoot was amazing and Amanda trudged through a foot of snow with us to get the best shots possible. She's the type of person you want with you on your wedding day. She's friendly with everyone, knows how to get the pictures she needs, and works to make sure your day is as natural as possible. Having her there on our big day was such a blessing. She's such a great photographer and such a great friend. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing. Not to mention they were featured in Junebug Weddings thanks to her amazing photography.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2015

Amanda is an INCREDIBLE talent and EXACTLY what we were looking for. She lets your day unfold naturally and tells an emotional and creative story with her images. She lets you be a star in an art masterpiece. I get so emotional thinking about all of the moments she captured from our wedding day! Amanda also photographed our engagement shoot and boudoir shoot as a surprise gift to my husband. Aside from her unbelievable artistic style, Amanda is a wonderful human being with an amazing energy, infectious laugh, and kind heart. Plus, she's just out of control fun to work with! I know Amanda will be a life long friend and I can't wait for her to document future milestones. Amanda, we are forever indebted to you; you are AWESOME!!!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2015

My photographer girlfriend, Lauren Lindley, help find Amanda for my wedding for me and I was so happy to have her! All the correspondence leading up to the wedding was 100% professional, timely and fun! The day of the wedding she fit in perfect, it was like having a friend there to shoot the wedding. She was incredible - the speed she moved to shoot every moment, the way she made us all laugh, and the imagines she captured, I couldn't be happier! She helped keep me calm and made sure all my desires were met!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Gina · Married on 01/17/2015

Amanda photographed our daughters January wedding in Portland, OR. as well as taking their engagement pictures. She took amazing pictures capturing the day perfectly. She was everywhere during the ceremony yet she did it all out of the sight of guests. Lovely person talented photographer. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2014

We absolutely loved Amanda and were so thankful to have her be a part of our wedding team. She is the best to work with, so creative, and gets the most insanely beautiful shots. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos, and she'll be doing maternity photos (when the time comes)! She is so professional and makes the whole experience fun--even if it is freezing outside. We'd recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer. She is beyond talented and we consider ourselves lucky to have her in our lives!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Josh · Married on 10/04/2014

We loved working with Amanda! Her photos truly captures how we felt and what we truly loved about each other and our special day! We would recommend her to anyone! She is honestly a joy to work with--she has an upbeat personality and knows how to have fun! Proud to call her our friend!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Kelli · Married on 08/14/2014

Amanda is simply amazing! She is so much fun to work with, very professional, and she goes above and beyond to make her clients happy. We had three sneak peaks immediately after the wedding and they were georgeous! She is so artistic and thought of poses and places to take pictures that were georgeous! She is an awesome person and photographer and we are so happy that we found her and she could capture our special day so perfectly! Thank you so much Amanda! Love Kelli and Justin

Sent on 09/01/2014

Kathleen · Married on 08/02/2014

Amanda is an incredible photographer! We look at our pictures almost daily and are always brought back to the special moments that Amanda was able to capture. It makes you wish Amanda could follow you around and catalog your life in photos! In addition to her amazing photog skills, she was a blast to work with. We honestly couldn't picture our wedding day without her there smiling and making all of our guests laugh. If you are reading reviews to decide on who you want to trust to shoot your wedding day...stop looking now. Amanda is the only choice!

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • User4024162 · event on 06/29/2014

Amanda is absolutely amazing! Her work is timeless and beautiful. Each photo shoot is unique to the couple. She makes you feel comfortable and confident. Her final product is perfection and each photo is a work of art. I can not recommend Amanda enough, her work is a investment that you CAN NOT pass up! I am very excited to have her shoot my wedding and grooms gift. I guarantee you will be happy you booked with her!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Rhianna · event on 06/17/2014

Amanda was amazing and helpful. I knew I didn't want to have photos taken by anyone but her! She is energetic, outgoing, and dedicated to her work. Thank you for the amazing photos and shoot!

Emily · Married on 05/31/2014

I was having a little trouble finding a wedding photographer I liked. I really don't like the overly posed, cheesy wedding photos that most photographers do. And then I found Amanda's website and it was EXACTLY what I was looking for. She has a way of capturing every little moment in the most beautiful and candid way. Amanda was so much fun to hang out with during our engagement shoot and on the day of the wedding. Her positive energy and organization helped me enormously on my wedding day to feel like everything was under control (No wedding planner for our backyard wedding!).

As far as the photos, she didn't miss a single detail and I am thrilled every time I look back at my photos. All of my friends and family have been amazed by how beautifully the photos tell the story of our day and how wonderfully natural they are. When the thumb drive arrived in the mail, it came in a hand made wooden box with our names burned into the top underneath a photo from our wedding. Inside, there was a stack of hundreds of her favorite prints, a beautiful card, and homemade trail mix in a mason jar with a tag reading, "for your next adventure". Her thoughtfulness and attention to detail is unreal! Amanda is absolutely amazing, I promise there is no way you will be disappointed!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Angela · Married on 05/17/2014

Amanda was a bride's dream come true! She was professional, dependable, kind, and captured the emotion of the day so well. I would recommend her without hesitation to family, friends and strangers!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Amanda is a gifted photography with an artistic eye. She listens to your needs and finds the most beautiful settings to shoot in. She also is respectful of the venue. I am sad she is moving away from the area and would most definitely use her again

Jessica · event on 08/10/2013

Amanda in my opinion is hands down the best photographer! She has photographed my daughter/family photos 3 times and most recently our destination wedding. She is so candid, laid back yet extremely professional. She has this amazing creative and artistic side to her photography that I just can't get enough of. I can't say enough good things about her! She's just a very talented gal!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Amanda did the photography for our engagement shoot. She was able to fit us in to her busy schedule on only two weeks notice. Even though we arrived at the appointment slightly late, Amanda welcomed us with such a warm greeting. I instantly felt comfortable with Amanda, and the photo shoot was an absolute blast. The photos were ready for our viewing within a reasonable amount of time, and we had 92 absolutely stunning edited photos to use at our pleasure! My fiance and I are so happy with her work. If she was available on our actual wedding date, we would definitely have her photograph the wedding! (She does distance weddings, too!)

Sent on 09/05/2013

Kelsey · Married on 07/09/2013

Amanda was beyond amazing to work with! She did my boudoir shoot as well, and those turned out better then I could have ever dreamed! Her pictures are flawless!

Sent on 09/05/2013

If all you want is photos – put a basket of disposable cameras at the entrance of the ceremony and reception. But if you want memories you can look back on and treasure for the rest of your life, hire Amanda. She works about an hour and a half out from where we live but after looking at countless galleries and talking to different photographers, I kept going back to Amanda. We set up a meeting and immediately fell in love with her warm personality, energy, and style.

The great thing about Amanda – aside from her photography – is her professionalism. Planning a wedding requires so much follow through, follow up, and baby-sitting. But with Amanda, we just had to give her the where, when, and why and then we could completely forget about her and not feel like we should keep tabs. If anything, she kept US on track and offered advice on the next step to take. She showed up ahead of schedule on our wedding day with organized lists of our 'must-have' shots and to-do lists, kept calm while us girls were over an hour late on hair and makeup (and even somehow got gorgeous shots out of it).

Her photographic style is very unique. She loves to play with lighting, shadows, and distance but she also does some great close-up portrait work. Our wedding was outdoors in 100 degree heat. Three hours in, everyone was oily and a little red; but you would never tell by looking at the photos. And nothing will stop her from getting “The Shot” even if she has to climb into a tree or crawl around in the grass. We have family across the country that couldn't make it to our wedding, but with her photography style, you can FEEL what the wedding felt like. The pictures tell a story and you see things you didn't even know happened. I could not have imagined my wedding without her. Even as the memories fade, I can look back on the photos she gave us and it will immediately take me back. Hiring Amanda was one of the best decisions we made while planning our big day.

Sent on 10/06/2013