AM Photography Reviews

25 | Leavenworth, KS

25 Reviews for AM Photography

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2013

Am Photography was very easy to work with and did a beautiful job!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Paula · Married on 06/22/2013

These two women did an amazing job on the photography for my daughters wedding . We haven't recieved all the pictures yet since the wedding was June 22nd but if the preview pictures are a sample of what we will recieve then we are very happy.They put 42 preview pictures on their website the very next day after the wedding. They are beautiful pictures. They are also the best value in Kansas city. One price and you get all the pictures. They did way more then just photography. They were helping with everything we needed. We were blessed to have had them.

Brandi · Married on 04/06/2013

Amy is wonderful! Have been using her for 4 years now for all my children and family pictures and she always does great work! Even when children not cooperating and not sure there will be any good pics, there are always great ones! She did an amazing job on my small family wedding and made me, who does not usually like myself in a lot of pics, love myself in them!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Anne · Married on 12/27/2012

Amy made our experience really personal. We loved the pictures and the grouping she selected for the sneak peek allowed us to share them right away. She was definitely flexible with her time and with her distribution of the pictures which turned out wonderful!

amanda · Married on 11/30/2012

Amy did a great job with our pictures for our wedding. We love the books she made for us and it make it even more special with the books for the parents

Kacey · Married on 10/13/2012

Amy and her team were went above an beyond what I had expected! They had the best ideas for photos and took suggestions from us. I could not have worked with a better photographer! The pictures turned out amazing! The venue owner also asked Amy to get him a photo album of our wedding so he could use it in advertising/ wedding shows.
    I have and will continue to suggest Amphotographs for all types of photography needs!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2012

Amy, Melissa &their assistant did an outstanding job for our wedding. They captured moments that I am glad I now know we will never forget. Amy kept in touch with me throughout the planning process and is very reasonably priced. Among the three of them we now have over 6,000 photos!!! A lot to choose from but we knew we wanted every photo because what one may like and liable a favorite photo may not be a photo you love so I'm glad we were given every last photo. My wedding day was better than I could have ever imagined and A&M Photogrophy helped make it possible. Thank you do much Amy and we hope to work with you again soon.
    With great appreciation,
    Kayla & Adam

Sent on 01/10/2013

Krista · Married on 07/07/2012

Amy is great to work with, has a great price, and takes awesome photos!!

Karla · Married on 06/09/2012

I absolutely LOVED AM photography!!!! My pictures were AMAZING and they were so fun to work with! They captured every detail of my wedding including decorations of my ceremony&reception and incorporated it into my album. My album turned out better than I could have ever imagined and they both worked with me with my every indecision I had.
    Not only did they take phenomenal pictures and remained professional the entire time, they also helped me with my flowers when my florist failed to remove my thorns from my roses but also helped a groomsmen when he ripped the pants on his tux including many other things!!
    All in all I've recommended them to EVERYBODY I talk to about my wedding because they were the best photographers I've ever worked with!!!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/02/2012

Excellent photographers!! Helped with so much more than just photography!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Great ladies to work with for our wedding. They went above and beyond their standard photography work and helped with many aspects of our wedding. Their finished photos and photo book looked wonderful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/22/2013

JoAnn · Married on 03/31/2012

Unique photos, captured emotions of the evening, always checking to see if we needed more photos, creative, cant wait to see the rest and the photo book. Amy n Michelle r friendly and fantastic to work with! Joann MOB

Sent on 04/03/2012

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2012

Wow!!! I totally recommend AM photograghy! You ladies are so fun to work with and at the same time you are professional! Daniel and I can not explain how awesome we think the pictures turned out! You both took pictures of EVERY detail that we worked on! All the family pictures look amazing and the pictures of Daniel and I are priceless. I will literally encourage and tell every bride to be to use AM photograghy. No words can express how talented we think both you are! Awesome AM photography!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2012

cole · Married on 09/11/2010

They were wonderful. the scores show the job they did. You would be lucky to get these photographers for your wedding

Amy · Married on 08/06/2010

Amy was amazing to work with. She and her team captured all our memories from our wedding and we look back on the beautiful photos and are able to relive it all! I would recommend Amy to everyone!

Sent on 04/28/2012

John · Married on 06/20/2010

AM Photography has the best rates and photographers that I know. There are no restrictions on the number of pictures taken, no time frames, and there were 3 photographers. I have recommended service from her to many friends. Her timing on getting the pictures to us was unbelievalble. We saw some pictures while we were still on our honeymoon. She is also very flexible with the payment options. -- AM Photography is the BEST!

krista · Married on 09/26/2009

Our photos were AMAZING!! They caught every moment of our special day!! We would absolutely recommend them to everyone! And will definitly use them for family portraits (down the road a ways). And the price was great!

Sent on 10/05/2009

Chandra · Married on 05/16/2009

Perfect photos. I enjoyed having Amy as my wedding photographer. She is fun, personable, professional and a wonderful person.

Cassie · Married on 03/28/2008

I am so glad I used AM photography. We have used them for our wedding, family photos and most recently for newborn photos. Amy was great to work with and so flexible. I do not regret my decision of using AM photography at all. I love my wedding album and still get so many comments from my friends about how cool it is. They do a GREAT job EVERY TIME

Sent on 03/15/2012

Kacee · Married on 03/03/2007

I don't know that I could say enough good things about Amy & Michelle. They were flexible, fun, understanding, helpful and creative, all the things you want in a wedding photographer. They were always willing to go above and beyond. On my wedding day when I coudln't find my necklace neither of them hesisitated to put down the cameras and start looking with the rest of us. The pictures were great and we had a TON. Our wedding album was beautiful. Since our wedding we have also used them for family pictures (several years), maternity pictures and newborn pictures. They are more than just photographers, they become your friend. Who better to capture your special moments than a friend?

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2013

They provided photography for our wedding and our engagement photos, and did a wonderful job! They were kind, helpful and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Amber · Married on 11/23/2007

AM Photography did a great job at my wedding! I was very pleased with their quality of work and cooperation. They were easy to talk to and had great picture ideas! They went above and beyond what I expected them to do! I love my wedding photos and the prices were very reasonable!!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2008

AM Photography was great. We had 3 people shooting us for the wedding and had great flexibility and angles galore. There were some shots we missed, but it was likely my own fault as I didn't prepare a "must have" list. So my Aunts and uncles were not in the professional pictures. There were some creative shots and they really didn't make me ask for many on top of what they provided. The girls themselves were a blast. They were with us when we got ready all the way through the reception. I would say They really became our friends. Amy is easy to work with and a natural talent!! We even used them later on for a 1 year family photo shoot in the park! I would recommend them as they just keep getting better and better.

Sent on 03/23/2012

Christina · Married on 07/07/2007

3.5

Amy has been so great to work with. The day of the wedding, she and her mother Michelle were very professional, but still had a fun attitude. They put up with our crazy families, and even had some fun with them!

When I asked Amy to climb onto the roof of the venue to take a giant picture of the entire wedding (all guests) she didn't even hesitate in saying yes, she was even excited about it! The picture turned out fantastic!!

Her style is a bit more traditional, and not completely photojournalistic like some other photographers, but we weren't looking for much of that. We just wanted nice photographs, for a decent price, and that's exactly what we got.

The great thing about them is that all of their packages include unlimited wedding day coverage with two photographers, and they allow you to purchase a disk with all of your pictures and full copyright privileges. The other really nice thing about this company is that their online proofing is done by shutterfly, which means they're actually affordable for your family to buy (a lot of photographers do it through their own website and charge a TON). I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/23/2008

Mary · Married on 06/02/2007

4.2

Mother/Daughter team. Wonderful to work with. Loved them :)

Sent on 11/25/2007