Always & Forever Wedding Officiant Reviews

8 | Glendale, AZ

8 Reviews for Always & Forever Wedding Officiant

Melody · Married on 01/01/2017

AMAZING!! They do an outstanding job! I highly recommend.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Erin · Married on 11/18/2016

Great experience....was open to customizing the ceremony to fit our needs

Sent on 11/29/2016

Nadia · Married on 10/01/2016

Very kind, accommodating and professional. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Chelsea · Married on 05/14/2016

You guys were very helpful in getting ready for our special day...Thank you so much

Sent on 05/25/2016

Tricia · Married on 01/21/2016

We planned a last minute wedding (seven days) for my daughter. I was soo thankful to have Sylvia as the minister. She offered us information on where we could have the ceremony and provided several options for the ceremony. We were able to reach her anytime we had questions and was always friendly! Sylvia helped us organize the ceremony the day of and kept it running smooth. We could not have pulled this off without her help. Thank you again for a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Rose · Married on 01/07/2017

Great Service! When I first started planning my wedding, I had no idea where to start when it came to officiates. Luckily, I stumbled upon Always & Forever. They were amazing; very professional and made sure we got what we wanted. John was extremely flexible with all the changes made throughout the wedding madness. Thank you John for making our wedding day so much fun and relieving any jitters.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Nova · Married on 03/02/2016

My husband and decided to elope. So we contacted John in hopes we could have something nice, simple, cheap and short. I received exactly as I asked, even after changing my mind twelve times. Very personable friendly couple. Husband or wife can preform the ceremony. We would definitely recommend to anyone with a big or small wedding!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Adriana · Married on 04/08/2017

0.4
      0.5

John is rhe worst person EVER to do your wedding! He was so unprepared and mispronounced my name (the BRIDE'S name) 3 times! Spilled our sand from our sand ceremony over! And he even forgot to sign our wedding certificate! I had to call him the next day and meet him up. He didn't even read the script I sent him of all the things I wanted to be said and not be said during my wedding. The worst possible person ever to do something that is so special and meaningful to you! I don't know how the heck that man got his license to marry people! He is more for ghetto cheap youngster wedddings! He is not professional at all!

Sent on 05/01/2017