AllisonAnne Studios Reviews

AllisonAnne Studios 3
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Ford · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely Amazing Photographer

Allison was recommended to us by a friend of ours, and we are incredibly grateful to that friend. Allison is an absolutely amazing photographer and the perfect person to have around on your wedding day. Leading up to it, she always made herself available to answer questions and provide support. And from the moment she walked through the door on the day of the wedding, she was ready to go providing emotional support, making us laugh, and rearranging my mom's house to get the perfect dress photos. She made my husband and I feel incredibly comfortable and at ease in front of the camera and she took some truly amazing photos of the day. I feel so lucky to have her photos and the album she made for us to remember the day by. I would 100% recommend her to a friend and I'm sure I'll be hiring her again in the future. THANK YOU ALLISON!

Ami · Married on 11/17/2017

Allison was wonderful to work with for our wedding. We joke that my husband is Chandler Bing when it comes to taking pictures so I was little bit nervous. We did the engagement shot which really helped both of us be a little more comfortable in front of the camera and we got to know Allison and her style which definitely helped the process.

She was the second thing we booked after the venue. Allison helped me from start to finish and answered my questions quickly and professionally. She helped with everything from the day of timeline to a little last minute family picture drama!

I can not recommend her enough. We received our photos about a month after the wedding and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. She really captured the day for both of us. There were a lot of laughs and she didn't miss any of them!

AllisonAnne Studios 4
    AllisonAnne Studios 5

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Allison amazed us. My husband and I have been together for 8 years and he's always absolutely hated photos of himself so choosing a photographer was going to be tough. I knew we needed someone with not only talent but with the right personality. For years Allison's photos would pop on my newsfeed and I was always so impressed. I met her briefly while doing hair for a wedding and loved her vibe. Happily she was available on our day so I booked her immediately. Not only did we have a blast with her but she made what I thought may be the most stressful part of the wedding really easy and fun. She gives incredible yet subtle direction while also capturing candid intimate moments which is EXACTLY what we wanted. We received the sweetest personalized USB, looked through our photos, and my husband said "I look handsome" I almost fell off the couch. Our day was perfect and thanks to Allison we have these forever images that I don't think we'll ever get tired of looking at! It is so obvious that she loves what she does and has such a passion for it. You need her to be your wedding photographer.

AllisonAnne Studios 6

Dana · Married on 01/02/2015

I can not say enough wonderful things about my experience with Allison. She stays true to who you are, capturing your personality perfectly. Her photos are breathtaking! She is very easygoing, personable, and very attentive. She did not miss a detail! We spend so much time making sure every little detail is perfect for our wedding day and Allison made sure no stone was unturned. She captured it all so beautifully. I would highly recomend AllisonAnne Studios a million times over. There is no better photographer in South Jersey.....you will not be disappointed!

Brittany · Married on 10/31/2014

Allison is an amazing photographer! She went above and beyond my expectations! She is very professional and you an absolutely tell that she has a true craft and loves the work she does. I got married in New Jersey but my husband and I live in Virginia, and she worked with us on everything! She has an artistic eye that is just a small part of the amazing moments she captures for my family and I to remember and cherish forever! I will most definitely be going back to her for many more sessions, when my husband and I start a family she will be doing all of the pictures of my family!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/10/2014

I have nothing but positive and amazing feelings toward my wedding photography experience with Allison. I have been to a lot of weddings, and I have had to opportunity to be a bridesmaid and experience other photographers work. To this day, I will be the first to say that Allison's picture results and skills are TOP NOTCH, the best I have seen. What I love most about Allison is her efficient communication leading up to the event, flexibility, openness, creativity, relate-ability, and the way she makes things feel SO completely comfortable and effortless through out the day. Not to mention the candidness of the shots she captures are remarkable. She is truly talented, and will work with you to make sure that your package is customized to YOUR needs. She will quickly pick up on the personalities of whoever she is shooting, individualizing each client to have unique and specialized photos unlike any others that she has done before. Allison will be my photographer forever, she will capture my children, future events in my life, and I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know.

Brooke · Married on 07/18/2014

Allison was the photographer for our wedding! She offers great packages which include an engagement photo session. Ours engagement session was photographed in Batsto, NJ during sunset (Allison's Suggestion) and they turned out beautiful! During our wedding, she was professional, attentive, and friendly! You could tell she really loves what she does! She went above and beyond for us to make sure that not only our pictures were perfect, but that our day was perfect! She helped me with my dress, shoes, and many other things throughout the day/night! The night of the wedding (as if she didn't do enough) she posted a few pictures on facebook so that we could wake up and see them the next morning! So far I love them! I would reccomend her to anyone!

Jess · Married on 12/28/2013

Allison is the best. Honestly. She is so cool and easy to get along with, and does fantastic work! Allison listened to all of my ideas and brought a TON of great ideas with her. Our engagement pictures are beautiful and our wedding photos are like something from a magazine. Allison is great with children, and has an incredible eye for catching special moments. You will not be disappointed with her work or her adorable personality. She became a pseudo sister/counselor/therapist/wedding coordinator while I was getting ready for my wedding! I will definitely use her again in the future. Best. Photographer. Ever.

Allison and her partner could not cater me and my husband enough the day of our wedding! Our pictures were perfect! Espically all of the candid shots she took of us!

Maureen · Married on 09/28/2013

I met Allison when she was the photographer at my cousin's wedding. I loved the pictures she did for her wedding so she the first vendor I contacted when I got engaged. She is so flexible and personable, she makes the process a breeze. The images she has posted from my wedding are amazing! I know she is the person I will be calling for my portraits for the rest of my life. She is slowly becoming a part of our family too, in August she is scheduled to photograph my other cousin's wedding. She is fabulous!!

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2013

We met Allison of Lucidfoto at a good friends wedding! When I got engaged two weeks later we had to have her shoot our engagement session! The pictures were beautiful and we patiently waited for our wedding day because we knew she would capture amazing memories! I must have called 100times changing photo ideas and locations and not once did I feel I was being a pain, actually after speaking with Allison she calmed me down! The day of the wedding she feels like not only your photographer she feels like your friend! Every picture is beyond amazing and for the upcoming ventures in my life Lucidfoto will be there!! They are the BEST

Lori · Married on 09/14/2012

I have worked with Allison of Lucidfoto on a number of occasions. Most recently she photographed my 22 month old. We started with pregnancy photos and continue to book sessions every few months. She has done a ton of work for myself, family and friends all of which is amazing.
    Before each session we speak about her ideas, my ideas, location, clothing colors, etc. As a client it feels great to know that my photos will be just as I had imagined. The time and attention Allison puts into all of her work is incredible as it is displayed in the results. I highly recommend Allison for all of your photography needs!

Christina · Married on 01/14/2012

Allison is a awesome photographer. She and her staff and very professional. The photos have a beautiful artistic quality. Most photos were candid but the required staged family shots were taken care of in quick and effiecient manner.

Monique · Married on 10/28/2011

Allison did both our engagements and our wedding pictures, she was completely professional yet fun and super easy to work with. I don't take pictures well and Allison seemed to know just how and where to get the best shots of us, and there isn't a picture that I don't like. She was reasonable and let us pick and choose what was best for our package. The day of the wedding she was on the ball even tho it was 30-some degrees outside!! She and her assistant amber caught every important photo and the best random shots , all without at any time anything seeming too posed or forced :) I refer her to everyone and she will be the first I call when we need a photographer in the future :)

Cassie · Married on 10/22/2011

Allison was the most flexible and easygoing photographer ever!! She was so friendly and willing to work with us when all we wanted was to make sure we got to our cocktail hour. She has a phenomenal eye for pictures. From everything from our engagement session to the very last dance she did a wonderful job capturing everything. My mom and I can be a little overwhelming because she's traditional and I am not and Allison blended both our styles perfectly. Even after the wedding whatever we needed she helped us with. Our pictures were made available within two weeks of the wedding, and when we took forever to place our order she kept the pictures posted for longer. She is young and full of talent which is exactly what my husband and I were looking for. We had a very large and younger crowd at our wedding and Allison captured every aspect we could ever imagine. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a good price for a great photographer!

Peggy · Married on 06/26/2010

It was wonderful working with Allison! After comparing several photographers/packages offered, we found LucidFoto to be the best value without compromising quality. Allison was very professional and so very easy to work with; very down-to-earth...we were very comfortable with her from the beginning. She will be as involved as you let her...very responsive to our needs and requests. She truly can capture your personalities and your special moments in the most creative way! We will definitely use her services again in the future!

Krisitne · Married on 05/30/2010

I honestly cannot say enough about Allison and Lucidfoto. Trusting my photographer to document my wedding was something I was nervous about when I started looking for photographers, there are many horror stories out and there and I happened to hear them all. As soon as my husband and I met with Allison we were put at ease and could instantly trust in her. We loved getting to know her while doing engagement photos, which we originally thought we didnt need, but were so glad that we did! Last minute, we added a second photographer who didnt meet before the wedding, but Amber was amazing too. I highly recommend Lucidfoto, you will not find anyone better! We will treasure our photos for the rest of our lives.

Beth · Married on 05/29/2010

Lucid foto provided excellent photography service at our wedding. The two ladies were flexible, proactive, responsive, and creative. We would recommend them for any event!

Cara · Married on 05/14/2010

Allison was so great to work with. She was so responsive to our needs and she really understood the type of photos we wanted captured. Our pictures turned out so great! We can't thank her enough!

Kristen · Married on 11/21/2009

I love how Allison took time with my husband and I to know what we like and don't like, our personal styles and our family to make the experience easy and stress free for us. She has such talent at finding the perfect spot to get the emotions and memories of the day to shine in any environment she's given. I would and do recommend her to anyone who's looking for a photographer especially for a day as important as a wedding. She really helped put my mind at ease not only before our big day but also the day of by socializing with my family and being part of the experience - she really knew exactally what we were looking for and delivered far beyond my expectations!

caryn · Married on 05/24/2009

Allison is great! We would hire and work with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!

Shannon · Married on 02/15/2009

I loved working with Allison and I am so pleased with the photos and with the final finished album she created. She unexpectedly brought along a second shooter for the day, so we received two photographers for the price of one. All throughout, it was a great process. I can't recommend her more highly!

Danielle · Married on 08/23/2008

Allison with LucidFoto was amazing. I would recomend her to any bride or family looking for a photographer. She was extremely professional and knowlegable of what we wanted in our photos. She made the day stress-free for me. She also offered great advice and opinions in choosing our engagement pics, wedding pics, and album choices.

Joseph · Married on 08/08/2008

EXCELLENT!!!! EVERYTHING I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR AND MORE!!!

Caitlin · Married on 04/24/2010

We loved working with Allison! She knows exactly what she’s doing and how to get the pictures needed to make such a wonderful album. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed on such a special day!