All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad Reviews

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 2
All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 3
All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 4
All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 5

Liz was just fantastic. She tailored our ceremony especially for us. She and Jac really made our wedding special.

Sent on 12/04/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

We are so glad you were happy with the ceremony. It is our goal to be sure every couple gets exactly the ceremony they want. It is good to hear that we have succeeded.

Amy · Married on 11/11/2014

Both Jac and Liz grimes went to extreme lengths to make sure our day was perfect and all our requests were filled! They took the time to write and edit a ceremony that in the end; couldn't have been more perfect for our relationship and future! Thank you both for making our day so memorable and wonderful! :-)

Sent on 11/17/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Your ceremony was so much fun to write! Thank you for trusting us to help you make your ceremony exactly what you wanted. The way you included your love of Mustangs through out the entire wedding and allowing us to include those references in the ceremony truly made it unique and special.

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2014

Jac and Liz Grimes were absolutely perfect for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for better people to work with!

Sent on 11/24/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this wonderful day! The special touches you had for your Harry Potter wedding were all so perfect, glad we could include some of that in the ceremony. We share your story with couples as we meet to plan their wedding.

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2014

We had Rev. Jac as our officiant for our wedding last weekend, although we had time to sit down with both of them initially. Upon our first meeting, they were both very kind and fun to be around and were willing to even meet at my mother's house! They were always very flexible and responded in a timely manner. We did have a slight mix up when it came to the rehearsal, but Rev. Jac was quick to respond and came right away, even with a wedding right after our rehearsal! I can certainly say that both of them chose the right industry to be in because they tailored our ceremony around us and it was completely personalized! They took all the ideas we had and our own love story and incorporated it into our ceremony. They were overall great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun couple to work with!

Sent on 11/14/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was such fun meeting at your mother's house and getting to meet everyone, including your little one! I am glad we could recover from the rehearsal snafu. Thank you for being such a fun couple to work with.

Michael Wingo · Married on 11/07/2014

The service was perfect. Rev. Grimes went far and above.

Sent on 11/25/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

We were so honored to be a part of this day. Thank you for sharing your love with us.

chell · Married on 11/01/2014

Liz was wonderful to work with! We booked her on short notice - she was able to put together a wonderful ceremony tailored specifically to us. We wanted to keep the ceremony somewhat serious but have a bit of fun with it too - with Liz's help we were able to do that. Everything went perfect. We received a lot of compliments from our guests on how great the ceremony was. Thanks for making our wedding day so special! We would highly recommend All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad!

Sent on 11/14/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was great to get to work with you. I really felt bad that your original plans were not possible. It was obvious that the ceremony was important to you. I am glad I was able to help you have exactly the wedding ceremony you wanted. Thank you for trusting me and working with me on your special day.

Christie · Married on 10/13/2014

Liz & Jac are amazing! They tailored our vows to better suit us. So warm & joyful, you can't help but be even happier on the happiest day of your life.

Sent on 10/19/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Christie! It was an incredible experience getting to be a part of your day. It was truly one of the happiest days for us as well.

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

Liz was amazing and went above and beyond for us on our day. We had weather issues that created some chaos, but she hung in there with us every step of the way. She put together. Beautiful ceremony that was tailored to us, and helped us navigate the feeling we wanted to create, and the choosing of our vows.

Sent on 10/19/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thanks, Samantha, for such kind words. It is great to work with couples who know the vision they have for their ceremony. I loved working on the tree planting ceremony for you. I am glad that at the end of your day you ended up lawfully wedded instead of awfully wetted!

Vanessa · Married on 10/11/2014

Professional and friendly! Helped make sure the ceremony flowed well and eased our anxiety! Gave us plenty of options for vows and readings since we had no idea what we wanted in the beginning.

Sent on 11/03/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

We are so happy that you were pleased with the ceremony. We love working with couples to find just the right way to reflect their relationship. Your use of the hour glass container for your sand ceremony was so perfect for you!

Jessy · Married on 10/03/2014

My husband and I met Jac at bridal show held at Castle McCulloch. We knew after talking to him he was the right pick for us. He was friendly and something just clicked. His wife is also very sweet and showed us some cool wedding ideas/keepsakes.

Jac did the best job for our ceremony. Everything he said was perfect and he had a few jokes to keep people listening and engaged. He wrote a beautiful, unique , and very heart felt wedding ceremony. He added a little message to remember my husbands father who passed. He even worked with our harp player to add music and prayer to our ceremony. His services also included the rehearsal and everyone was late to mine and he waited and helped me work through everything. He even stayed after the ceremony and all my friend and family just loved him! He made my day so special.

I had a semi traditional wedding but Jac and his wife support all marriages and are some the nicest people I have ever met. I would highly recommended Jac or his wife to be the officiant for your wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

We really enjoyed working with you and spending time with you. Your love story was so special and touching. The depth of caring you share is great! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Beverly · Married on 09/27/2014

They took the time to get to know both of us and our relationship; therefore our ceremony was a true reflection of our personalities and relationship. Everyone enjoyed the ceremony! Additionally, we participated in the their Marriage Education program and it was wonderful! The day of our ceremony, our officiant felt like family and part of wedding! They helped us celebrate our love and joy!

Sent on 10/05/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was great getting to spend so much time with you. I loved how you incorporated the words of your parent's wedding, as spoken by your grandfather, into your ceremony. You had so many little touches that truly personalized your day. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it.

Lindsay · Married on 09/27/2014

Rev Jac was an absolute pleasure to work with! He customized the ceremony to fit our personalities! Would definitely recommend him to our friends and family!

Sent on 10/06/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for your support and recommendations! It is great to work with couples so much in love. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day.

Liz was easy to work with, even on short notice. Many thanks to her for helping create a wonderful wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/07/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to work with you on your ceremony. I am glad your ceremony was what you had envisioned for your wedding day.

Maygen · Married on 09/20/2014

Liz was amazing! From the first meeting with her to the day before our wedding, she rolled with all the punches that I threw her. She incorporated our non traditional style into the wedding ceremony and added our love story the night before the wedding. I would recommend All Faiths to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 09/29/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for including me in your special day. I really enjoyed our time together.

Hiring Jac to officiate our wedding ceremony was one of the best decisions we made. We had to interview with him over skype as we lived in another state, but we immediately felt his warmth through the screen. We wanted a very personal ceremony that meant something to both of us. Jac went above and beyond to write a ceremony that was special and specifically catered to us. The process of writing our ceremony was very collaborative. He was very flexible with us on editing what he had written and letting us add things. At the end of the writing process, we had a ceremony that we loved. Jac is a wonderful person, we really enjoyed having him be a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Darren · Married on 09/14/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. Even on short notice, Liz and Jac wrote the perfect ceremony which connected with both my wife and me. A number of people at the wedding commented to us afterwards what a fantastic job they did.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/20/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

We are so glad you were happy with the ceremony. It was so much fun to be able to truly reflect your interests and relationship in the ceremony. Thank you for including us in your special day.

We absolutely adored Rev. Jac! We planned our wedding from out of state. We were able to Skype with Rev. Jac for our first meeting (saving us a trip to NC). We immediately knew he was the right officiant for us. He is so warm and friendly. We met in person a few weeks before the wedding to discuss the ceremony. We had very few changes to the ceremony he had written. I had so many compliments on our vows - which were the vows Rev. Jac wrote for us. We did not write our own. Rev. Jac was a calming presence at our rehearsal and wedding. We led the rehearsal and helped us plan the flow of the ceremony. We started late, but he assured me he didn't have anywhere else to be. :) Our ceremony was customized perfectly for us. Rev. Jac got lots of laughs and tears. He also answered all of our questions regarding the wedding certificate process.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Revs Jac and Liz were *amazing* to work with. They took the time to meet with us on several occasions leading up to the wedding, really taking an interest in us as a couple and and getting a feel for what we wanted for our ceremony. Rev Jac was responsive and thoughtful leading up to our wedding, and he put together the most beautiful and moving ceremony based on our requests and ideals. Rev Jac even (happily!) gave a lovely welcome speech at our reception! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Revs Jac and Liz are so friendly and welcoming - and reasonably priced for making our ceremony so special. :) We highly recommend for anyone who has an opportunity to work with this great pair!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We thoroughly enjoyed getting to work with you and get to know you. We appreciate getting to be a part of your special day.

Kenan · Married on 08/17/2014

Jac and Liz were amazing. They tailored the wedding in every way we wanted. We were quite some distance and had to communicate via Skype. Everything went great!

Sent on 09/02/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was great to work with you to get exactly the ceremony you wanted. Thank you for being flexible and willing to work via Skype. We had a wonderful time.

Cat · Married on 08/08/2014

Jac and Liz were so so easy to work with. I felt at ease with them from the moment I met them. They put a lot of effort into writing our ceremony and it was perfect. I appreciated how much input we had and how quickly Liz responded to emails.

Sent on 08/24/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thanks, Cat! It was awesome to get to work with you. It was so much fun.

Kreisha · Married on 07/26/2014

I had no clue where to start with my much over due wedding, we wanted something small but special. One call to Liz and she provided me with links to free parks near by. She was great, she gave special attention and really made our day special.

Sent on 08/02/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for including me in your special day. It was so much fun at Gateway Gardens, it was great to have you start the new chapter of your lives in front of an open book!

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2014

Rev. Grimes was a pleasure to work with and was very professional in helping us through our big day. Very nice to have him officiate our ceremony.

Sent on 08/07/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you! We really enjoyed working with you on your very special ceremony. It was such a pleasure to be there.

Erin · Married on 07/13/2014

Jac and Liz were amazing!! They helped us out in a tight spot, and were able to accommodate everything we wanted in a ceremony! It turned out beautifully!

Sent on 08/02/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for including us! It is so great to work with a couple who knows exactly what they want. You made our job so easy and fun.

Meagan · Married on 07/07/2014

Jac was fabulous! I would highly recommend him :)

Sent on 07/12/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for your support! It was wonderful to be a part of your special day.

Montrell · Married on 06/28/2014

Rev. Grimes did an excellent job! He provided the perfect personal touch to our wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was awesome to get to work with you on your ceremony. Thank you for your kind words.