All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad Reviews

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 3
All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 4
All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 5

Germania · Married on 07/31/2015

I would highly recommended. Rev. Jac was great. He was the perfect officiant for our wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Germania for allowing us to be a part of your ceremony. It was our privilege to be included. Thank you for the kind words.

kristin · Married on 07/25/2015

Rev. Liz and Jac Grimes were so helpful through out the entire process. They answered any and all questions we had. Rev. Liz was so sweet and very information and everyone loved her. We couldn't have found anyone better!

Sent on 08/03/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words. Working with you was a real pleasure. I really enjoyed my time with you. It was a great deal of fun.

Marsha · Married on 07/25/2015

Jac Grimes was great. I was wanting an officiant that was open to all different faiths that all our guests would appreciate. He tied together everything beautifully. All faiths wedding officiants give u many options and readings to choose from. Thank you so much! Highly recommended! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/07/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Marsha for trusting us with your ceremony. We love working with couples as open and loving as the two of you!

Jasmine · Married on 06/25/2015

Liz and Jac were absolutely amazing they were very understanding and flexible. We had absolutely no issues with them and they we and still are helpful to any questions we may have. Everything was very professional and I will most definitely recommend them to others.

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such sweet words. I loved working with you two and being a part of your special day. Thank you for including me.

Jac was amazing! He was the perfect officiant for our wedding. He is very dedicated to his job and to the wedding. He rewrote our ceremony many times. He wants his clients to have the perfect day. If you are thinking about going with him, do it! You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/23/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was awesome to get to work with you to get exactly the ceremony you wanted. Thank you for trusting me to get it perfect for you and for working so closely with me to do so.

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Nothing but good things to say about Rev Liz Grimes. She was thoughtful and creative when it came to our ceremony. She listened to our ideas and gave insightful feedback. Liz was just as thrilled as we were to be a part of our ceremony. While Liz was very professional, she was not rigid or robotic in her actions. She was sincere all the way through. Highly recommended.

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

What an honor it was to be a part of your special day! You two really did a great job having such a personalized and unique wedding. Thank you for including us.

Hoy · Married on 06/13/2015

Mrs. Grimes was excellent in how she provided us with the best experience ever.

Sent on 07/17/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

When I have the best couples ever, it is easy to give them the best experience ever--you were awesome. Thank you for including me in the depths of your wedding experience!

Jac did a wonderful job with our ceremony. We could not have asked for anything better!

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

We are so happy you were satisfied. We love making couples' wedding days special and unique to them.
  • Soon To Be Mrs. Musser

Colleen · Married on 06/06/2015

I met Rev. Jac and Liz Grimes at a Bridal Show and new instantly that I wanted them to perform my Wedding Ceremony. They were so easy to work with and their website had a lot of great ideas and suggestions. They personalized our Ceremony and it was exactly what we envisioned. Liz did our Rehearsal and Jac did our Wedding Ceremony and they were both delightful. You can't go wrong when hiring All Faiths Wedding Officiants.

Sent on 06/26/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such wonderful words of support. It was our pleasure to work with you to give you exactly the ceremony you wanted.

Alex · Married on 05/24/2015

Reverends Jac and Liz Grimes were fantastic. They worked with us every step of the way to make sure that we loved our ceremony and boy did it pay off. Everyone commented to me just how much they loved our ceremony. So sweet, personal, and thoughtful.

Sent on 06/04/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for such kind and supportive words. We loved working with you to be sure you had exactly the ceremony you wanted.

Rev Grimes was amazing! My husband and I had a little trouble nailing down exactly what we wanted, and she was supportive, knowlegeable, and patient every step of the way!

Sent on 06/09/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for your review! We love helping couples find exactly what it is they want for their ceremony and then making certain they get it ,

Jill · Married on 05/15/2015

Rev. Jack was excellent. He took the time to meet with us and learn about who my husband and I were as a couple. He was very understanding of our time constraints and did everything he could to make the wedding planning smooth on his end. Our vows were great and were hand picked based on what are personality are. And everyone and I mean everyone that was at the wedding talked about what a wonderful job Rev. Jack. Each guest explained that they have seen multiple ceremonies where they couldnt wait for it to be over but Rev. Jack did such a great job that the guest where waiting anf holding on to his next words. Rev. Jack did a great job and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/08/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such wonderful compliments Jill. It was a pleasure working with you to put together a ceremony that truly reflected your personalities and love.

Brooke · Married on 05/09/2015

Jac and Liz Grimes are fantastic! We are so glad we choose them to be our wedding officiants. A couple months before our wedding our Officiant backed out and we had to find someone else. Since we were getting married 2 hours away we really needed to find someone in the area of our venue. After I spoke with several of our other vendors All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad came highly recommended. Jac and Liz were very flexible when it came to meeting with us (especially since we lived 2 hours away and had to plan special weekends to meet with vendors). They were very personable and helpful. They had great suggestions and made everything so easy. They really customize the wedding ceremony to each couple. We choose Jac to be our officiant due to my family being pretty traditional and he did a wonderful job (Liz still came to the rehearsal and wedding). My family and friends are still talking about how wonderful our ceremony was. They really helped make our special day perfect and memorable. Thank you Jac and Liz for everything you did!

Sent on 06/30/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Brooke! You made our weekend memorable in many ways. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding,

Kimberly · Married on 04/19/2015

Liz was professional and amazing! She made my wedding day beautiful and romantic. We communicated via email and she delivered better than I ever could have imagined. I highly recommend Liz and Jac to all of my family and friends. Best money I have ever spent! I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us! I am so grateful I met them!

Sent on 05/01/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was our honor to be able to work with you to give you exactly the ceremony you wanted. Your ceremony was such a fun time for us and we truly enjoyed our time with you. Thank you for including us in your wedding plans!

Erica · Married on 04/12/2015

My husband and I worked with Jac and Liz Grimes from All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad and we had THE BEST experience!! We had an initial meeting with both Liz and Jac and they really got to know the two of us on a personal level. They were extremely considerate about our wishes for the ceremony and were happy to also fill in the blanks with great suggestions when we just didn't know exactly what we wanted. We were seeking a secular event however our family is quite religious. Our ceremony was secular but still had many traditional elements which both we and our families enjoyed and appreciated. Jac was our officiant for the day and he was so professional and organized as well as kind and thoughtful. We enjoyed his demeanor and words so much and we received a ton of positive feedback from our family and friends about how much they enjoyed and appreciated Jac's style and approach. We worked with Jac and Liz via email for about 7 months before the wedding - they answered every email and question promptly and were very easy to get a hold of. We would highly recommend Jac and Liz to anyone seeking an officiant for their wedding - whether traditional, secular, LGBTQ, religious, or other. These guys will make the process easy and deliver a perfect and individually tailored ceremony. We even received a keepsake booklet at the end with a the ceremony, our certificate of marriage, our programs, and other small mementos from the wedding - it was very special! Thank you Jac and Liz for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for including us in your wedding plans! We enjoyed our time with you, meetings, rehearsal, and the wedding. You made it easy to provide top quality service.

Emily · Married on 03/21/2015

We loved working with the Revs Grimes for our wedding ceremony. When we met with them they wanted to ensure us that our ceremony was everything we wanted it to be. When my husband and I met with them before our wedding we immediately knew we wanted to work with them. They were laid back but extremely professional. They wrote our ceremony and it was nearly perfect...and the small changes we wanted to make, they made right away. My husband and I wanted to have fun with our ceremony, we wanted our wedding to be fairly laid back/not overly formal. We loved what the Rev Grimes wrote for our ceremony and everything felt very "us". Our guests were laughing the whole time and that was an awesome feeling. They helped with a lot of the ceremony details that we weren't sure about (who walks down first, etc). They were very professional and flexible in working with us for signing the marriage license as well. Our guests came up to us throughout the reception and kept saying, "That was so you!" "It was a great ceremony!" "Your officiant was AWESOME!" and that was fantastic to hear! I definitely recommend All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad to any bride in the triad!!!

Sent on 03/22/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Emily for such sweet words. You were so open and clear about what you wanted and gave us great material to work with. It was our honor to be a part of your special day.

Nancy · Married on 03/10/2015

Jac was fantastic! Our pitbull was our ring doggie & he was fantastic with her. (Graciously accepting doggie kisses & giving treats.) He was also great with our teenage daughters on top of writing a beautiful ceremony for us.

Sent on 03/24/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

I hope the ring doggie's tail was okay after being stepped on during the ceremony-felt really bad for her. Your teenagers were great to work with. You were incredible to work with and made it easy to be sure you got exactly the ceremony you wanted.

John · Married on 02/14/2015

Jac did an excellent job for our wedding. We had our wedding planned for Saturday, February 14th with another minister. The other minister had to cancel due to a family emergency and we found All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad through a web search. I called and spoke to Jac and he was able to meet our every need. We got married on a farm by a lake, and the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Thanks for making our day very special and memorable!!!

Sent on 03/22/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

We were so pleased that we could step in on short notice and provide you with the type of ceremony you wanted. It was such a beautiful spot for a wedding-so meaningful. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day.

Was better than we expected. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/01/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It is always good to know that we are delivering over and above expectations. Our goal is to be sure each couple gets much more than they expected on their wedding day.

Edward · Married on 12/24/2014

My partner and I have been together for almost 19 years and on December 24,2014 Rev. Liz Grimes came into our lives and made a dream come true. Rev. Grimes was amazing to work with it came down to our needs and what type of wedding we wonted. After the wedding all of our family and friends said that the wording that Rev. Grimes used could not have been more perfect for our special day. I would like to say that Rev. Grimes will always have a special place in our hearts for just being who she is and what she has done for us.. We love you Always

Sent on 01/18/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful love filled day! It was so obvious that not only do you love one another but you are surrounded by a family who loves you and cares deeply. It was the highlight of my holiday season.

Vanessa · Married on 12/13/2014

Liz was wonderful and made our ceremony exactly as we imagined it. She was excellent in making any changes that we had to our ceremony script and was very professional about everything, but was also friendly about things.

Sent on 01/09/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you to have exactly the ceremony you wanted. You put together a wonderful team of professionals and it showed throughout the evening. Loved getting to meet the puppy!

Erin · Married on 12/13/2014

Amazing! Rev. Jac came to officiate our wedding as Santa and not only did he provide a beautiful ceremony, his Santa was awesome! He took the time to talk to my four year old son in character and for us he made sure we had everything we needed for our day. I cannot give him a more glowing recommendation!

Sent on 01/09/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you! It was a highlight of the holiday season to get to be your Officiant as well as your Santa!

Amanda · Married on 11/15/2014

Revs. Jac and Liz are the BEST! I highly recommend them if you are in the market for a wedding officiant! They are knowledgeable and offer great recommendations!

Sent on 11/18/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was indeed a wonderful day to be married. We used the Kindle you so kindly gave us to do your wedding and it made the ceremony even sweeter for us.

Christina · Married on 11/12/2014

Liz was absolutely fantastic. Jac and she were completely flexible on everything we needed. They were a pleasure to work with and customized our ceremony just for us.

Sent on 11/29/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Christina for such sweet words of support. It was awesome to get to work with you on your ceremony. Thank you for the great work you do on behalf of families with babies in NICU.

Liz was just fantastic. She tailored our ceremony especially for us. She and Jac really made our wedding special.

Sent on 12/04/2014

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

We are so glad you were happy with the ceremony. It is our goal to be sure every couple gets exactly the ceremony they want. It is good to hear that we have succeeded.