All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad Reviews

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 3
All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 4
All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad 5

Lindsey · Married on 04/23/2016

Mr. Jac Grimes was very easy and fun to work with, He made things funny but was also serious at the times needed. He was always easy to contact and replied quickly by text or email in an efficient matter. Really, he is truly about making the ceremony YOURS and that what really matters (and you get a keepsake print out of the whole thing).

Sent on 05/09/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! Having couples as easy to work with as you makes us look good :)

Say what you want, these folks will have it ready to go.

Sent on 05/22/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

We are so glad it all worked out just as you had wanted. Thanks for letting us be a part of your love story.

Ramon · Married on 04/02/2016

We have an excellent service from Liz & Jac from the first day we met to interview we are very happy with the selection. During the ceremony Liz was very professional and Flexible. We have a blast during that beautiful moment. Thanks Zoe & Ramon

Sent on 05/09/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such sweet words, Ramon and Zoe. I loved the vows you wrote for one another. It was so obvious that you are indeed deeply in love. I really enjoyed working with you to be sure your ceremony was exactly what you wanted.

Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2016

I would highly recommend Jac to other couples getting married! He did a fantastic job on our wedding day. He allowed us to customize our ceremony and it was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/03/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. It was our pleasure to get to work with you on your ceremony. You were a joy to work with.

Kara · Married on 03/19/2016

Jac and Liz are phenomenal. They are the sweetest and most genuine people you will ever meet. They wrote us a beautiful ceremony and incorporated both of our families cultures and religions perfectly. We LOVE them and would definitely recommend them to any one and everyone!

Sent on 03/23/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you, Kara, for such sweet words! It was a true pleasure to work with you and Nadim on your wedding. Your wedding was incredible, just like the two of you!

5 Stars is simply not enough to truly reflect how wonderful BOTH Rev. Jac & Rev. Liz Grimes are! From the very beginning, they took the time to get to know our relationship and learn all about us! They have incredible teamwork and we felt so at ease with them from the very start. They incorporated everything we could have possibly wanted in a ceremony and for that we are truly grateful! I HIGHLY recommend this team and regardless if you go with Rev. Jac or Rev. Liz Grimes, your going to be glad you had them as your wedding officiant for your special day! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! :)

Sent on 04/07/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for your support! We love working with couples who put so much focus on their ceremony and want it to be truly theirs!

Rev. Jac did an amazing job for our ceremony. He and his wife were super responsive to all of our needs and we couldn't have been happier with any other choice.

Sent on 05/22/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you so much Lea. It was our honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!

lisa · Married on 01/03/2016

reverends liz and jac were absolutely wonderful to work with! liz ended up being our officiant, and jac was a guest at the wedding. they definitely have a way with words, and it was great collaborating with them on how best to approach our delicate situation within our families.

Sent on 01/08/2016

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Lisa for such supportive words. We really did enjoy our time with you. Your love and relationship is an inspiration to all who are around you. Thank you for including us in your special day.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/14/2015

Very helpful, nice and professional. Fit exactly the type of ceremony my husband and I wanted. Reverend Jac was always quick to respond to any of my e-mails. He even had some humor when I was still figuring out time of day for the ceremony. The day of the wedding, the ceremony was smooth. Beautifully written ceremony, selection of readings and vows. Definitely recommend

Sent on 11/22/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was our pleasure working with you.

Nicci · Married on 10/31/2015

Working with revs Jac and Liz was a pure pleasure. They met with us multiple times to accommodate the wants and needs of both myself and my husband. The ceremony turned out beautifully and fit everything that we wanted. We had our perfect Halloween wedding thanks to them.

Sent on 11/16/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Nicci! We had so much fun at your wedding. Your ceremony was a delight to work on. Thank you for letting us be a part of this wonderful day.

Myhang · Married on 10/25/2015

Rev Jac and Liz Grimes are seriously fantastic. I always knew I wanted to find an officiant that could make our wedding feel personal and intimate, and they did exactly that.
    We were able to meet for coffee and talk about our interests and what we wanted in our ceremony, and they were able to emulate it perfectly. The wedding had the exact flow we wanted, along with the messages and quotes from particular people we look up to.
    The first time I read the rough draft of our ceremony that Rev Jac and written, I cried tears of happiness because of how much it reflected me and my husband.
    I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who wants a personalize experience, professionalism, and great people to share in their special day with them.

Sent on 12/03/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

I enjoyed working with you and Brian in creating and performing your ceremony. Thanks for the kind words.

Katy · Married on 10/18/2015

Reverend Liz Grimes was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. She created a wonderful, personal ceremony for us, and let us be a part of the creation. She helped organize the ceremony with the band so everything we wanted went off smoothly. I highly recommend Liz Grimes as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 11/17/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Katy, it was a pleasure to work with you and provide exactly what you wanted for your ceremony. It is always a pleasure to have live music at a wedding, and yours was no exception!

Shanice · Married on 10/18/2015

Jack was great! He helped make our special day so special and full of laughter and happiness. We couldn't have picked a better person to marry us. We will definitely be recommending him to our friends!

Sent on 11/19/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was great to work with you and Tanner. Thanks for inviting me to be a part of your special day.

Katie · Married on 10/17/2015

Rev Jac Grimes was professional, respectful, on time, friendly, and so much more. He was a big part of the reason our day was perfect!

Sent on 11/24/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you, Katie for allowing us to work with you to help make your wedding day all you dreamed it to be. It was our honor to get to be a part of your day!
  • User5520981 · 2+ years ago

Rev Liz officiated our wedding ceremony and she did an amazing job! She was able to create a custom ceremony for us that had zero religious wording yet was not offensive to both of our very Catholic families. She even worked in a Carl Sagan quote we really wanted. She is the best!

Sent on 10/13/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Couples deserve a ceremony which truly reflects their beliefs and lives in a beautiful and loving way. We are glad you were happy with the ceremony.

BRITTA · Married on 10/03/2015

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Revs. Jac and Liz. Our ceremony will never be forgotten and it is in due part to Jac's love of theatrics:) Our families loved the flower ceremony that they provided for us. There was nothing to cut up! It was perfect in every way and my husband and I could not have been happier. thank you again Jac and Liz!

Sent on 10/19/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

It was so much fun working with you to do your ceremony! Thank you for the sweet words, we are very glad you were completely satisfied with your ceremony.

Carrie · Married on 09/12/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE Liz. I could not have been happier with her as our officiant. She has complete respect for all faiths. She puts her heart into it and is incredibly supportive and responsive. We Skyped, we emailed ... she was phenomenal. We were able to tweak the vows here and there to suit our family that was coming together. It was incredibly personal and everything I could've wanted.

Sent on 11/12/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Carrie, thank you for such warm words. I had so much fun working with you and finding ways to be sure all you wanted was included.

Lindsay · Married on 09/05/2015

Pastor Liz recently officiated our wedding and was great! My husband and I found Liz and Jac while searching online. After seeing the positive reviews and reading their website, we knew that we wanted them to marry us on our special day. We arranged a meeting at Panera where we got to know each other and shared how me and my husband met, etc. They are the nicest people! So positive and fun to be around! After getting to know us, they wrote a customized ceremony that fit my husband and I perfectly! They had several suggestions of "add on's" that we could have in our ceremony. We decided on using two of them. The first was placing a bottle of wine and some love letters in a box. That box would be opened on our 5 year anniversary and then new love letters and wine would be put in the box, etc. We also included a surprise segment in which we thanked our mother's for their support and love over the years. Liz had provided roses for us to give our moms and they loved it. We received several complements from our guests on what a unique ceremony it was! People loved the fact that it told a story about my husband's and my journey. I am still getting compliments on what a beautiful ceremony it was.

Sent on 09/17/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for such sweet words. It was a pleasure to work with you to be sure your ceremony was a true reflection of your love and lives. It was beautiful watching the looks on your mother's faces when you presented them with the roses. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a special day.
  • User5442074 · 2+ years ago

Liz was amazing. She wrote a beautiful ceremony that was personal and special to us. We were very pleased with every aspect of the services she provided. Very personable, quick to respond, really listens to your input and genuinely cares about her clients. Our son was a huge part of our wedding and she did a wonderful job with him as well!

Sent on 09/16/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Your son was a real delight to work with. His interaction at rehearsal was very special and representative of the love that surrounds him! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day.

Anna · Married on 08/13/2015

I called and scheduled our event and everything was a great experience, convenient and very friendly!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Anna, for trusting us with such a special part of your wedding day. I enjoyed our time together.

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2015

I would highly recommend Liz and her husband! They were a perfect choice for our special day.

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for such sweet words. We had a great time being a part of your wedding day. It was an honor to be a part of such a special time for a special family. It was obvious that both of you are well loved and deserve all the happiness in the world.

Dylan · Married on 08/08/2015

Revs. Jac and Liz Grime went above and beyond what my husband and I expected in an officiant for our wedding. They were incredibly flexible when it came to scheduling meetings and responded quickly to all of my emails, no matter the subject. They truly listened to everything we wanted and offered us a wide array of suggestions and ideas to make our wedding ceremony unique throughout the process. For example, we had a beer unity ceremony and wrote/read vows to our son. Both of these pieces of our ceremony came from Rev. Jac and Liz in reaction to listening to us talk about our son and mention our love of craft beer. If you want a beautifully written ceremony that expresses your unique story and vision, look no further! Both are open to any idea you throw at them, and use their years of experience to craft the perfect ceremony. I loved the questions Revs. Jac and Liz asked, and the stories they told us. This sharing sparked new ideas and allowed us to think of things in a different way. We felt as though our wedding was in the best of hands. Another thing that wowed us was their use of technology. Everything was digital, and it made reviewing edits and exchanging ideas seamless. There are also tons of great resources on their website to help with the ceremony and rehearsal planning process. Initially I didn't consider an officiant to be more than someone who simply says a ceremony and makes things legal. After working with both Reverend Jac and Liz, I realized how important and helpful the right officiant can be. We felt as if they were family by the time our wedding day rolled around and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for being so wonderful to work with. It was our honor and privilege to be a part of such an important day in your lives. It is important to us that each ceremony be a representation of the couple and their love and relationship. I am glad we were able to do this for you.

Nick · Married on 08/01/2015

Fantastic officiants and lovely people! We had a Baha'i and Christian ceremony, which the Revs Grimes wrote to flow beautifully while respecting our religious requirements. The Grimes are very flexible, professional and extremely easy to work with. They sit down with you and go over every little detail. We really could not have asked for better people to perform our ceremony!!!

With love and appreciation,

Devin and Nick

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Nick for trusting us with this important part of your wedding day. We loved working with you to be sure that both of your faiths were central to your wedding. You were incredible to work with and that made our job so much easier. We loved being a part of your wedding.

Germania · Married on 07/31/2015

I would highly recommended. Rev. Jac was great. He was the perfect officiant for our wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you Germania for allowing us to be a part of your ceremony. It was our privilege to be included. Thank you for the kind words.

kristin · Married on 07/25/2015

Rev. Liz and Jac Grimes were so helpful through out the entire process. They answered any and all questions we had. Rev. Liz was so sweet and very information and everyone loved her. We couldn't have found anyone better!

Sent on 08/03/2015

All Faiths Wedding Officiants of the Triad's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words. Working with you was a real pleasure. I really enjoyed my time with you. It was a great deal of fun.