All About Honeymoons - San Diego Reviews

9 | San Diego, CA

9 Reviews for All About Honeymoons - San Diego

• I

Isabel · Married on 11/19/2011

the best service ever! :) great deals and recommendations for honeymoons!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Ria · Married on 01/01/2011

All About Honeymoons planned a PERFECT Honeymoon for us! We would not have changed a single thing about it!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Dave · Married on 01/01/2011

All About Honeymoons and Jason Liptak were absolutely incredible when it came to planning our honeymoon. Even though we had a very small wedding, it still took a TON of planning. My wife did such a beautiful job with the details, so I knew I had to deliver when it came to the honeymoon. I called Jason and after doing a consultation, he came back to us with 3 options. After my wife and I made our decision on the destination, she said "Baby, you handle the rest." Under "normal" circumstances, I may have felt the pressure, but with Jason on my side, I knew it would work out. And boy did it ever!! We ended up going to Jamaica and we were treated like royalty. EVERYthing that we experienced from the people to the accommodations, FAR exceeded our expectations. And the food.... All I can say is WOW.
    Not only will we ALWAYS use Jason and All About Honeymoons for ALL of our future vacations, but we will refer all of our friends to them! Jason, thanks again for making me look like a hero, brotha!
    Dave and Ria

Sent on 01/26/2011

William · Married on 01/25/2009

All about the Honeymoons are a prime example of what service ought to be. They provided me with exactly what I asjed for, and did not try to persuad me to do something else. They were very responsive, always returned my calls within a day. Even if I mentioned something I wanted they researched and provided me with choices and options. The result was I had a very enjoyable honeymoon with no surprises.

Sent on 03/06/2009

robyn · Married on 09/27/2008

Audrina was great to work with and planned us the perfect honeymoon to Tahiti. With all the stress of planning a wedding not having to worry about planning the honeymoon was such a relief! She got us amazing rates at the hotels and the airlines that we tried to beat on our own and could not. The places that we stayed were beautiful and we had a great time. We will continue to use Audrina for our future travels.

Sent on 10/18/2008

Aly · Married on 05/31/2008

Because of Audrina we will never be able to take another cuise. She has completely ruined our ability to go on a cruise again! :) There is absoulutely no way we would be able to ever afford the luxury she found for us at a bargain price again. Audrina made our Honeymoon turn out to be a trip we will never be able to forget! She was able to get us upgraded on our cruise to the owners suite and made our trip absolutely fabulous. I can't say enough about how hard she worked to make sure we experienced the trip of a lifetime. Even when we changed our minds about what we wanted to do, she found exactly what we wanted without a moments hesitation.

Sent on 08/04/2008

Tom · Married on 11/24/2007

Thank you Jason for making our Honeymoon to Costa Rica the perfect trip. It was so easy! Chrissy and I had to answer 5 easy questions about how we wanted to plan our trip and you did the rest. I have heard of couples splitting the responsibility between bride and groom regarding the wedding and honeymoon. One takes care of one, and the other....well, you catch on. Wedding planning should be done by both bride and groom. It's the greatest day ever and both should have a say planning. If anyone out there wants to spend more time planning their wedding and have Jason at All About Honeymoons plan your honeymoon, give him a call. It's definitely worth answering his five questions.
    Thanks again J!
    -Meka and Chrissy 08

Sent on 01/12/2009

Meghan · Married on 09/05/2009

Jason Liptak was easy to work with and was very communicative. The only issue that we really had was that my original flights/dates were canceled and we had to move the dates to a couple days later. Luckily I had the time, and it ended up working out well because it gave us a couple extra days with family and friends. Jason would call and email me quickly, and would research any questions I had that he didn't know the answers to. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort at Playa Conchal and had a FABULOUS time. My husband had never been out of the country, and now he expects to be traveling first class from here on out! The people were very easy going and the fact that we did not go during high season (we went in September), made it even better, as there were no crowds to deal with. I would recommend not only Jason Liptak and AllAboutHoneyMoons, but Costa Rica as well!

Sent on 02/20/2010

Bonnie · Married on 09/24/2011

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

My now husband and I hired Audrina to plan our European honeymoon to Munich, Amsterdam, Paris and Rome. Generally, Audrina did a great job planning the trip and working with us before booking to make sure the trip was what we wanted. At the time I was studying for the California Bar Exam for most of the wedding planning, so using a travel agent seemed like a great idea. However, we ended up almost doubling our budget, and I think it could have been avoided by booking the trip myself.

Audrina (and Jason) did a great job helping us while we were in Paris and even called us directly at the hotel when we had a major problem with our hotel. (Cell phone was stolen from our room, definitely NOT Audrina's fault!) She also helped us with how to get a claim going through our traveler's insurance.

The tours that were booked for us were generally good, except we had a voucher for a tour on the last day of our 15 day honeymoon that stated the tour would be 5 hours and it ended up being at least 8 hours. We were completely exhausted by the last day and could not really enjoy the tour because we just wanted it to be over.

The major problem came when we checked in for our flights home. We were booked in literally the worst seats on the plane for the 8 hour trip back from Rome and then found out we were booked in two different seats across the plane for the flight from DC to San Diego. I was so upset because I was being faced with sitting in a middle seat, away from my husband, on our honeymoon, and completely exhausted because it felt like 5am to us. Fortunately a very nice woman offered to switch with me so my husband and I could sit together. When I spoke to Audrina about it she told me something had changed with the flight about 3 weeks before our wedding but that it was our responsibility to confirm our seats 24 hours before the flight. To me, this is unacceptable as I thought we hired her to do these kinds of things for us. Furthermore, we should have received a phone call from Audrina telling us the flight had changed and that we needed to confirm our seats to be able to sit together, which to her credit, Audrina did apologize for.

Overall, it was nice to have someone else to do the work of researching and booking the trip for us, especially when neither my husband nor I had been to Europe, but I was disappointed in some of the tours and especially in the flight back. Some of the fault is probably on me for not asking for more of the details and not being super involved in all of the trip planning. If you want to use All About Honeymoons, I would recommend asking for complete details about every flight and tour, but at that point you could probably book the trip yourself using TripAdvisor.

Sent on 11/03/2011