Aimee Rossi Photography Reviews

64 Reviews for Aimee Rossi Photography

• CJ Freeman

CJ Freeman · Married on 11/06/2020

Delightful!

Aimee did such an amazing job with our wedding! Let me say, my husband and I have very little patience with getting our pictures taken - we prefer to be in the moment rather than posing, but we did want some posed pics to remember the day. Aimee was so great at accommodating our wishes and was very patient with herding our 15-person wedding party as well as a grumpy groom. She’s the absolute sweetest and I really enjoyed her creativity with our pictures. And can I just say how well they all turned out!? We got our sneak peek only a few days after the wedding and I can’t wait for more! 12/10 recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Diane · Married on 03/21/2020

Aimee is amazing

Aimee was SOOO great. Amid the Covid-19 mess we had to change our venue three days before our wedding. She was so flexible in changing plans and rolling with the punches. Taking photos with her was so fun and she was so sweet. She made sure to capture everything we wanted and MUCH more. Our photos turned out so beautiful! we cant stop looking at them!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 02/01/2020

Such a sweetheart!!

Aimee worked with us to capture our wedding this past weekend and my gosh we are so happy we booked her!! She was so easy to work with and really made us enjoy every second of every picture taken. We already had a tight schedule but even tho we did, she managed to squeeze every picture we wanted. On top of her amazing work quality, she was such a sweetheart and always smiling and giggling while she worked! We are waiting to receive the final photos, but she let us glance at a couple through her camera and I know they will all come out stunning. Aimee, thank you so much for helping us capture our day and doing so with such a big smile and good vibe:)

Sent on 01/14/2020

Amanda Rodma · Married on 01/02/2020

Amazing wedding photographer!

Aimee photographed our recent wedding on Marco Island and she was absolutely amazing! We had a very small wedding and from the beginning Aimee worked with us to customize a package that made sense for both our budget and timetable. She was professional, extremely friendly and personable and has already gotten us a sneak peak with 75 photos from our big day. We can't wait to see the rest and would highly recommend Aimee to anyone in need of a wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Day - 11.16.2019

Aimee was our photography for our wedding and welcome reception nearly a year ago today. She was such a stellar and amazing photographer, and was the professional force I needed to keep me grounded during wedding weekend. Aimee was super organized and flexible which was key for me having a destination wedding. She also took the time to meet me in person and create a full blown wedding timeline which I based the whole day around. Aimee is extremely reasonably priced and her final work is a master piece! I also have a funky group of friends/a large bridal party and she took all of the energy in stride. She made the day as perfect as I could have ever imagined. If you’re in debating hiring Aimee look no further - you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Joseph · Married on 09/14/2019

Aimee is a true professional. She was willing to work with us to get the exact shoot that we wanted, and at a price that other photographers in the area can't match. Her approach is wonderfully modern -- she focuses on digital photo packages, but still leaves the door open to order high-quality prints.

I asked Aimee to shoot my proposal; she even met me ahead of time to figure out our plan, and coordinated the whole thing with me. I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 01/19/2017
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2019

Aimee Rossi is absolutely AMAZING!

Aimee was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional, friendly, and you could tell she truly cared about providing us with the best service possible. Aimee went above and beyond for us, making us feel completely comfortable and stress free. I'm in love with our photos (which we received in a timely manner). Her attention to detail is amazing. I would recommend Aimee Rossi Photography to any couple planning a wedding in the area. She is absolutely incredible!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Natasha · Married on 04/14/2019

Jw marriott marco island wedding

Aimee was absolutely fantastic from the moment she arrived at our wedding in April. Along with her assistant they both made it so easy and made everyone feel relaxed - even my husband who hates having his photo taken!! They were so helpful and went above and beyond helping attach boutonnières when no one could do it right and just generally being awesome! ! I can’t recommend Aimee Rossi Photography enough!!! Lovely team and well the photos.... !!!!! Incredible!!! Awesome job !!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!

Aimee took our engagement photos and our wedding day photos; we are sooo pleased with the photos! Aimee is a true professional, very talented, always calm, and captured everything wonderfully! Aimee has several years of experience under her belt, and you can tell! She and her assistant were enthusiastic the entire day, were so organized, stuck to the timeline, and never seemed frazzled. Highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

I used Aimee for my Boudoir photos as a gift to my groom. I am so happy I picked Aimee for this session. She is an amazing photographer and made me feel so comfortable during the session. I would highly recommend Aimee 100%.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Brooke · Married on 04/28/2018

Aimee was amazing throughout my entire experience working with her. She developed a detailed timeline that encompassed all the photos/events my husband and I wanted for our wedding day! SHE IS FANTASTIC!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Aimee and her assistant were amazing the entire day. I had a destination wedding so I didn't meet them until day of and my nerves were running high. They made the entire day fun, they were wonderful with my 7 year old daughter. She had a fast turnaround and the photos are absolutely amazing. I am so happy with my selection and the photos she shot.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Aimee was absolutely amazing! We are obsessed with our engagement photos, she captured moments we never knew we could relive in photos. We cannot wait to see what she captures on our wedding day!

Brian · Married on 09/02/2017

Aimee was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. She really helped us out with our wedding day timeline and moved everything along smoothly. The photos are absolutely stunning and incredible.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Kristi · Married on 07/01/2017

Aimee not only captured one of my biggest life moments, but had to do a little acting as well! She was so helpful to my now fiance' in accommodating his master plan, and helped pull off such an amazing surprise. Her photos are lovely, and she did an incredible job capturing my joy and excitement - with a balance of letting us have some space in the moment. It was all around a wonderful experience working with Aimee!!!

Megan · Married on 06/02/2017

Aimee was absolutely phenomenal! Everything we wanted in our wedding photos, Aimee was able to accomplish. I am from out of state so it was difficult to meet in person, but Aimee made sure to constantly keep in touch so we were always on the same page. You definitely get more than what you pay for because she captures moments you will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Aimee is fabulous! She has a keen eye for the artistic and candid shots that I wanted and made sure that I was happy with what she was capturing. She is a joy to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Kim · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband hates his picture being taken and was not excited for this part of the wedding but he said Aimee made it fun so he enjoyed it! He was totally comfortable with it! We loved working with Aimee.

Callie · Married on 10/23/2016

Aimee was by far the best photographer to work with in the Naples area. We had a destination wedding and were about 1500 miles away from Florida while planning the wedding. She was so helpful in making sure everything was perfect for our day! She captured moments that my new husband and I will cherish for a lifetime! You definitely get what you pay for by having a fun photographer who can catch the most amazing pictures.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Katie · Married on 10/16/2016

Aimee is an amazing photographer with such an awesome eye for detail. She really captured our family's personality.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/08/2016

Aimee Rossi is an incredibly talented and personable photographer. Her calm demeanor will definitely put you at ease during the excitement of your special day. This is important because it allows Aimee to capture pure happiness in each photograph regardless of the potential stress that could influence the wedding day. My husband and I are already scheming about the next opportunity to work with Aimee again!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Alex · Married on 08/26/2016

Aimee was AMAZING! We were so impressed with her work! We are from Chicago and we were having a destination wedding and Aimee was so helpful with the entire process. The day of the wedding was super crazy but Aimee did a great job of keeping things moving along and EVERY SINGLE PICTURE she took was perfect! We are so happy with all of our pictures and how easy she was to work with. I HIGHLY recommend her! Thanks again!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

We were above and beyond pleased with Aimee and her assistant! Aimee is very professional and knows what she is doing! She is so creative and wonderful to work with! I can't say enough about how wonderful she is! Our sneak peak pictures are absolutely beautiful

Sent on 05/25/2017

Allison · Married on 06/25/2016

Aimee was delightful and full of enthusiasm. She provided a detailed plan for our big event, but she also improvised as she recognized opportunities to capture special moments. She was very active and efficient, but not intrusive. And her photographs were truly amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Aimee did the BEST job capturing our special day! I am so glad she was our photographer. The pictures turned our absolutely beautiful! Aimee was so kind and professional! We highly recommend her for capturing all of your special days! Thank you for giving us the best memories and beautiful prints to show for years to come!

Sent on 06/28/2016