Aimee Rossi Photography Reviews

Aimee Rossi Photography 2
Aimee Rossi Photography 3
Aimee Rossi Photography 4

Joseph · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Aimee is a true professional. She was willing to work with us to get the exact shoot that we wanted, and at a price that other photographers in the area can't match. Her approach is wonderfully modern -- she focuses on digital photo packages, but still leaves the door open to order high-quality prints.

I asked Aimee to shoot my proposal; she even met me ahead of time to figure out our plan, and coordinated the whole thing with me. I could not recommend her more highly.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!

Aimee took our engagement photos and our wedding day photos; we are sooo pleased with the photos! Aimee is a true professional, very talented, always calm, and captured everything wonderfully! Aimee has several years of experience under her belt, and you can tell! She and her assistant were enthusiastic the entire day, were so organized, stuck to the timeline, and never seemed frazzled. Highly highly recommend her!

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

I used Aimee for my Boudoir photos as a gift to my groom. I am so happy I picked Aimee for this session. She is an amazing photographer and made me feel so comfortable during the session. I would highly recommend Aimee 100%.

Brooke · Married on 04/28/2018

Aimee was amazing throughout my entire experience working with her. She developed a detailed timeline that encompassed all the photos/events my husband and I wanted for our wedding day! SHE IS FANTASTIC!

Aimee Rossi Photography 5
    Aimee Rossi Photography 6

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Aimee and her assistant were amazing the entire day. I had a destination wedding so I didn't meet them until day of and my nerves were running high. They made the entire day fun, they were wonderful with my 7 year old daughter. She had a fast turnaround and the photos are absolutely amazing. I am so happy with my selection and the photos she shot.

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Aimee was absolutely amazing! We are obsessed with our engagement photos, she captured moments we never knew we could relive in photos. We cannot wait to see what she captures on our wedding day!

Brian · Married on 09/02/2017

Aimee was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. She really helped us out with our wedding day timeline and moved everything along smoothly. The photos are absolutely stunning and incredible.

Kristi · Married on 07/01/2017

Aimee not only captured one of my biggest life moments, but had to do a little acting as well! She was so helpful to my now fiance' in accommodating his master plan, and helped pull off such an amazing surprise. Her photos are lovely, and she did an incredible job capturing my joy and excitement - with a balance of letting us have some space in the moment. It was all around a wonderful experience working with Aimee!!!

Megan · Married on 06/02/2017

Aimee was absolutely phenomenal! Everything we wanted in our wedding photos, Aimee was able to accomplish. I am from out of state so it was difficult to meet in person, but Aimee made sure to constantly keep in touch so we were always on the same page. You definitely get more than what you pay for because she captures moments you will cherish for a lifetime!

Aimee is fabulous! She has a keen eye for the artistic and candid shots that I wanted and made sure that I was happy with what she was capturing. She is a joy to work with and I highly recommend her!

Kim · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband hates his picture being taken and was not excited for this part of the wedding but he said Aimee made it fun so he enjoyed it! He was totally comfortable with it! We loved working with Aimee.

Callie · Married on 10/23/2016

Aimee was by far the best photographer to work with in the Naples area. We had a destination wedding and were about 1500 miles away from Florida while planning the wedding. She was so helpful in making sure everything was perfect for our day! She captured moments that my new husband and I will cherish for a lifetime! You definitely get what you pay for by having a fun photographer who can catch the most amazing pictures.

Katie · Married on 10/16/2016

Aimee is an amazing photographer with such an awesome eye for detail. She really captured our family's personality.

Courtney · Married on 10/08/2016

Aimee Rossi is an incredibly talented and personable photographer. Her calm demeanor will definitely put you at ease during the excitement of your special day. This is important because it allows Aimee to capture pure happiness in each photograph regardless of the potential stress that could influence the wedding day. My husband and I are already scheming about the next opportunity to work with Aimee again!

Alex · Married on 08/26/2016

Aimee was AMAZING! We were so impressed with her work! We are from Chicago and we were having a destination wedding and Aimee was so helpful with the entire process. The day of the wedding was super crazy but Aimee did a great job of keeping things moving along and EVERY SINGLE PICTURE she took was perfect! We are so happy with all of our pictures and how easy she was to work with. I HIGHLY recommend her! Thanks again!!

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

We were above and beyond pleased with Aimee and her assistant! Aimee is very professional and knows what she is doing! She is so creative and wonderful to work with! I can't say enough about how wonderful she is! Our sneak peak pictures are absolutely beautiful

Allison · Married on 06/25/2016

Aimee was delightful and full of enthusiasm. She provided a detailed plan for our big event, but she also improvised as she recognized opportunities to capture special moments. She was very active and efficient, but not intrusive. And her photographs were truly amazing!

Aimee did the BEST job capturing our special day! I am so glad she was our photographer. The pictures turned our absolutely beautiful! Aimee was so kind and professional! We highly recommend her for capturing all of your special days! Thank you for giving us the best memories and beautiful prints to show for years to come!

Kristine · Married on 04/30/2016

After speaking with several photographers, we chose Aimee Rossi for our wedding, which was one of the best decisions we could have made! From our initial meeting to the wedding day, and all the correspondence in between, Aimee was an amazing professional. She worked within our timeline and even made last-minute changes when we were running behind to ensure we had photographs of all the moments we wanted. I had several guests mention how nice and friendly she was during the wedding, and I couldn't agree more. The best part was the pictures - the unique angles, the sky, the candid shots that truly captured personalities - we couldn't be more thrilled with her work! My husband and I look forward to hiring Aimee for our next big life event!

• Christy

Christy · Married on 04/08/2016

Aimee was such a pleasure to work with. At the start, she took the time to create a wedding day timeline without knowing if I was signing a contract. She was very professional and prepared for anything like when my bustle broke. We had a large wedding party but she was very organized and helped the day go by smoothly. After working with her, I wish we did engagement pictures too. I just received my sneak peak pictures after a week and I love them! I can not wait to see the rest of the pictures!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Aimee is so talented and such a pleasure to work with. She did my boudoir shoot and my wedding. I couldn't be happier with both! Our wedding was the windiest day of the year. Everything had to be moved inside, it was a bit chaotic. Aimee was so flexible and got some stunning shots outside. She is patient and extremely professional, but also makes you feel totally at ease. So glad I had the chance to work with her!

Tracy · Married on 01/22/2016

Aimee is an amazing professional!!! She was so patient during our initial meeting with all my questions. Then the day of our wedding, she made changes on the spot (due to the bad weather) and managed to capture my day PERFECTLY!!! She is friendly, professional, and her work is gorgeous!!! I'll be referring her to all of my friends and definitely using her for more of our special events in the future!!! Thanks Aimee!!!

Aimee is amazing! She went above and beyond to work with us on what we wanted for our wedding photos in regards to locations, specific photo styles, etc. We chose her initially because her work was so artistic and beautiful and after working with her, we discovered she is also very kind and willing to go the extra mile to get that special shot you are looking for. I would highly recommend Aimee for any event that you want to capture those special memories in a gorgeous portrayal of artwork.

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

Aimee is simply the absolute best!! She photographed our wedding and the pictures exceeded all of my expectations. She is a complete professional and such a nice person. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her and her assistant. She makes everyone comfortable and is so positive. Before our wedding day she met with my mom to pick the perfect location to shoot our wedding pictures before the ceremony.
    I cannot recommend Aimee enough! The final pictures were absolutely stunning! She is so talented and you can tell she loves what she does.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/03/2015

Aimee was fabulous! She did a great job making us both comfortable, and she even got some great photos of my uncooperative dog... We wanted to take our engagement photos outside, but we had to reschedule a couple of times due to the weather. Both times, Aimee answered or returned my calls right away and was flexible rescheduling. I received a link to my photos this week in my email and a jump drive in the mail a few days later. They came out beautifully! We highly recommend her!!