Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC Reviews

88 | Waynesboro, PA

88 Reviews for Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC

88 Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC Reviews
  • User7288262 · 1+ year ago

Our pictures were amazing and Rodney was wonderful to work with! I fell in love with his work after a friends wedding and i have no regrets with using him.

David · Married on 10/07/2017

Aesthetic Life was a pleasure to work with from day one! The quality of their work is incredible and Rodney and his team are amazing. They kept everything moving throughout our wedding day, stepped in to help with some last-minute touches that had nothing to do with pictures, and our wedding party and family couldn't stop talking about how great they were! From communication before the wedding, to their efficiency the day off, to their easy process for receiving the pictures after, Aesthetic Life is the best! Alissa and I are so thankful for Rodney and his team for making our day even more special!

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so glad that we chose Aesthetic Life Studio for our wedding. From the moment I talked to Rodney on the phone, I knew he was going to be our photographer. He was so informative that he actually gave me an ideal timeline for the day of the wedding during our first conversation. I booked with him less than 2 hours after I got off the phone. A few months later we had our engagement session with Rodney. He braved the coldest day of the year with us and took beautiful outdoor pictures. As we got closer to the wedding, Rodney stayed in contact with us and helped us plan out the day. The day of the wedding, Rodney and Lexi worked with the bridal party to get fun and memorable shots that will last a lifetime. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and we are 100% glad that we went with Aesthetic Life Studio for our wedding.

Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 1
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 7
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 8
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 9

Donna · Married on 06/03/2017

My daughter's wedding was a week ago. We don't have all the photos to review but I can already tell you that Aesthetic Life is the way to go.
    Our church wedding was Friday. The reception was Saturday. You can only imagine my surprise when a small monitor showed up on Saturday evening with all of Friday's photos available for guests to view. (Our church wedding was 20 people. Our reception was 135 so most people didn't get to see the church service -- until Rodney surprised us with the pictures just 24 hours later)
    Rodney is fast with a great shot. We didn't have to line up for 20 minutes to get a picture taken. Just as important to me were those unstaged pictures. He did a great job of seeing those photo opportunities and capturing the moment.
    The day was great and I am already sure the pictures are going to be awesome. I highly recommend this team!

Kelly · Married on 03/25/2017

Lexi did a phenomenal job with our engagement session and wedding photos. Due to bad weather, we were rushed at our engagement session -- but she was able to capture great photos just before it started raining. She then followed up and offered to continue our session later that night! She kept us relaxed and laughing even in that wild of a situation.

Our wedding photos were ready in a month and we had almost 1000 images. They are all beautiful and really captured the true feeling of our day. Lexi was willing to go with whatever we wanted on the day, taking requests for shooting locations etc. She and her second shooter even set up a mini-slideshow at the end of the reception, of photos taken earlier in the night!

We were also pleased with the flexibility in the packages offered; we wanted a second shooter but not all the other extras, and we got it. Rodney set up a viewing session for us over Skype complete with a slideshow, and made sure we didn't have any questions. Overall, we are very impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of this company. Thank you!

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2016

Rodney and his assistant Melissa were amazing to work with! Rodney was very professional throughout the whole process and had great communication with us as well. He made sure to capture all of the photos that we really wanted and delivered our photos quickly. We are so happy with the outcome of our photos and will treasure these for a lifetime!

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

Rodney, his second shooter Lexi, and assistant Melissa were fantastic to work with! Our wedding day was quite rainy and Rodney did everything he could to adapt to the weather. He kept an eye on the weather and got us outside for pictures when he could. We had some specific pictures/props that we wanted used in a picture and he was able to use our ideas to create wonderful pictures. He was also able to get amazing pictures in our quick ceremony outside in between rainstorms and was wonderful in communicating with our other vendors. Rodney was able to work with us living out of town and was accommodating in every way! I would absolutely recommend him and use him again for pictures, he and his team made our day much less stressful.

Mallory · Married on 07/29/2016

Rodney and Aesthetic Life Studios make our big day so special. From the beginning , Rodney helped us to organize our day by creating a wedding day timeline. On our wedding day, Rodney, his second shooter Amanda, and his assistant were very organized and had a plan to capture all of the photos that we had requested. They captured over 1,000 photos throughout our big day. We have received countless compliments on all of our photos. We can now cherish every moment of our wedding for a lifetime!

Susannah · Married on 07/16/2016

Rodney beautifully captured our special day. We are so grateful for his talent, he is truly an amazing artist. He was focused on producing the best images possible, and we couldn't be happier. He was intentional on ensuring that our day went smoothly and made it as stress free as possible. We are so thankful for his patience, professionalism, and flexibility. We can not fathom a better wedding/ engagement photographer. We are so thankful for the role that he played in our big day. Once the photos were ready, we were awestruck by the beautiful editing. The whole Aesthetic Life Studio team is wonderful and we highly recommend them.

I can not say enough good things about ALS and Rodney!! He is absolutely AWESOME!! I found Rodney at a bridal expo where many other photographers were, but I was immediately drawn to Rodney's work and knew that was who I wanted! Rodney is so helpful, down to earth, and friendly. He always got back with me right away and was always flexible with setting up meeting dates and times! We hit a bump as everyone does sometimes and our Original wedding venue backed out on us. Rodney knew the details before I did and was there not only to listen but he helped me search for other wedding venues by calling them himself! I was amazed, he went above and beyond what he had to do as our photographer. Not only am I in love with our beautiful wedding photos but I am so happy and grateful we had Rodney and ALS by ourside for our wedding day!!!!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2016

My wedding was back in May and it was everything I could have ever imagined. Rodney helped capture all of the special moments from our wedding and they will last a lifetime. I still tear up every time I go back to look at my wedding pictures. It was truly a dream come true. If you're looking for someone who is professional, efficient, and organized then Rodney is that man for you! As most brides can relate, there's a lot to get done on the wedding and you want to be able to get all the pictures possible... Rodney helped make that happen. He had a time line and definitely helped keep everyone on track of where they need to be and when they needed to be there. He was quick and got the job done right! Rodney was such a pleasure to work with and i will forever recommend him to any future brides. Everything was perfect. Thanks Rodney!

Emily · Married on 05/15/2016

Rodney was absolutely amazing! Not only is his quality of photography above and beyond perfect he was also just such a huge part of keeping our day moving smoothly. Our guests were impressed, my parents and in-laws are in love with the finished product, and my husband and I now have our precious memories beautifully preserved for years to come.

As a bride Rodney made my day the most relaxing and best day I could have asked for. He helped brainstorm my wedding timeline to learn what mattered most to us and capture our amazing photos. Before the dances he grabbed us to run outside and capture our rainbow and they were our favorite!! He was the ideal buffer between my mother and my bridesmaids helping everyone to be where they needed to without any stress! That alone was priceless. My guests loved the same day preview of the photos shown during the reception near the dance floor!! The quality of our photos are amazing and captured the love and the fun everyone had! So much that we didn't even regret not having the videographer at the reception. I would choose him again and again!!

Cristine · Married on 04/23/2016

Rodney has done our engagement, wedding and maternity photos and soon our family photos. We just adore him and couldn't imagine having anyone else take our photos. His pictures are absolutely stunning we have nothing but great things to say about Aesthetic Life Studio!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2015

Rodney and his assistant photographed our wedding last November and were absolutely amazing! We were just blown away by his professionalism, responsiveness, creativity and most of all beautiful work. Rodney was so helpful throughout the whole process from the initial meeting to engagement pictures, the big day, follow up and designing our album. Very highly recommend!

Kelly · Married on 10/31/2015

We were so happy we chose Rodney with Aesthetic Life Studio to capture our engagement and wedding photos. He was great to work with. He captured beautiful and timeless photos that we will always cherish.

Sam · Married on 09/26/2015

I honestly don't even know where to begin here. When we were first searching for a photographer, I came across ALS on theknot.com actually, and I immediately fell in love with there work and just KNEW that this was who I wanted to photograph our big day! I emailed for a quote and Rodney called me THAT day. He was so thorough and went through the entire day which was amazing since I was planning my own wedding and really had no idea what to do or to expect! He made me feel like I could take a step back and allow him to take the reigns on this part of the big day (which is huge for any bride!). When we hit a bump in the road, he was right there the whole time, making is possible for us to have these beautiful photos of our wedding! I would never choose anyone else for any other reason. ALS and Rodney are number one in my book and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone for any function. And if I could make flexibility and professionalism 20 stars, I certainly would. You ladies just have to experience it for yourselves. They truly are amazing.

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2015

We found Rodney at a friend's wedding and loved the pictures we saw as they were being displayed on a screen during the reception. We are so thrilled with our photographs and Rodney was amazing to work with. He is extremely flexible and has a great creative eye for great spots and capturing details. He's extremely knowledgeable as well and just did his thing. We are absolutely thrilled with our pictures and so happy that we went with ALS for our special day.

Rodney was great! Our photos turned out amazing just as I knew they would. Pick ALS for your wedding photography and you won't regret!

JoAnna

Karah · Married on 07/18/2015

Rodney and his team are absolutely wonderful! We had an engagement session in DC before our wedding and all pictures are beautiful! I highly reccomend Rodney for your photographer! He is very professional and has a creative eye!

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2015

We used Rodney as our photographer for our wedding and engagement pictures and we couldn’t be happier! He is an amazing professional who has a great eye and does incredible work. He was very accommodating, easy to talk to, and took the time with us to go over what we wanted. He is also super knowledgeable about the wedding process more than any other vendor we dealt with and helped us consider things that we never even thought about when it came to planning our wedding. Our photos came out incredible and we cannot recommend him enough! We look forward to working with Rodney again in the future!

Kaitlyn · Married on 01/31/2015

After looking into many photographers and just not finding exactly what I was looking for I found Aesthetic Life Studio! Rodney is great to work with and captured our wedding day beautifully. Rodney and his assistant did a wonderful job and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Rodney was terrific. Made the whole process run smoothly, captured what we wanted from the day. Great to work with, especially for two camera shy people

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2014

Rodney and Aesthetic Life Studio were wonderful to work with. He was very flexible with planning our engagement photos and fielding all our questions and concerns regarding the big day. Rodney went above and beyond to make sure the few specific shots I wanted were captured and created numerous lovely shots that I didn't even know I wanted but that wound up being some of my favorites. The turn around time on our photos was prompt and he was even able to provide a preview during the reception of the earlier unedited shots (thankfully because time allotted he was able to surprise us with this). I whole heartedly recommend Rodney and his team to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!