Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC Reviews

Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 5
Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 6
Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 7

theresa · Married on 10/20/2018

Simple, and very good at what they do. And reasonably priced

Very nice people, good at what they do, and very corapertive with me on my wedding day. Would recommend them to anyone. All our pictures were amazing and beyond what I expected.

Paige Olzinski · Married on 10/13/2018

Fleagle / Olzinski Wedding

Our day was the best from all aspects. The photography during the girls getting ready and the first look was great. They captured every moment of the ceremony over and above what we expected.

Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 8
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 9
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 10
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 11
  • Audi

Audi · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!

Rodney is incredible! He made me feel at ease on our big day and I fully trusted him. My bridal party loved how easy it was during the photo process. We would recommend Rodney to anyone!

Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 12
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 09/28/2018

Big thanks to Rodney & Aesthetic Life Studio!

We loved working with Aesthetic Life Studio for our 9/28/2018 wedding! Rodney made it so effortless to plan our special day and when that day finally arrived, everything went perfectly! After the wedding, we received our beautiful photos so soon and it was so easy to order prints and create an album to share with our friends and family. Thank you Rodney!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Rodney was awesome to work with!

Aesthetic Life Studio was incredible to work with. Rodney was professional, extremely timely with communication, and 3 months after our wedding we are still hearing how incredible our photos are! On top of that, our original photographer fell through 2 months before our wedding and Rodney stepped in seemlessly. My husband and I felt very comfortable working with him the day of our wedding even though that was our first time meeting him. (We opted out of engagement photos since we already had them done with our original photographer.) I would HIGHLY recommend!!!

Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 13
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 19
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 20

Ariel · Married on 09/14/2018

September Wedding 2018

Aesthetic Life was the first decision I made while choosing a vendor for my wedding. I knew right away I had picked the perfect photographer. Rodney was very organized and captured each specific detail about the special day.

Blare · Married on 09/01/2018

Wedding photography

My husband and I worked with Rodney and he was wonderful! We would absolutely recommend him and Aesthetic Life Studio! From our engagement pictures to our wedding pictures, we had so much fun and they were so natural. Rodney and his assistant, Kayla, were awesome, personable and made sure we had fun taking our pictures. They were super flexible and made adjustments to timing to make sure we had the best lighting for our pictures! We’ve gotten so many comments on how great our pictures are and we are so glad we chose Aesthetic Life Studio for our photographer for our wedding!

Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 21
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 28
  • Jalisa

Jalisa · Married on 08/17/2018

Simply Perfection!

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Rodney from Aesthetic Life Studio as our Wedding Photographer in August 2018 and could not have been more pleased with the final results! We booked Rodney early, which gave us plenty of time to build a relationship and let me just say, he does not skimp on anything. Details are his Jam. I mean, even when my family was too busy to meet, he would Skype with us just so we weren’t stressed about time! On my wedding day, while I was so nervous preparing I could barely keep my head on straight, he kept the focus on fun while keeping it professional. Rodney took amazing photos that we are still in awe of even a few months after our wedding. He perfectly captured our personalities and the pictures look like how we remember them. We would recommend Rodney to anyone who wants a professionalisms al photographer who can also be a friend, a counselor, and a family member all at once.

Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 29
  • Ariane

Ariane · Married on 06/08/2018

Would definitely recommend Aesthetic Life Studio

We were pleased with Aesthetic Life Studio. The photographers were professional and willing to work with what we wanted. Everyone comments on how beautiful our pictures are.

Ashley Holler · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing!!!

Rodney and his team made us feel so comfortable. My husband is very shy and he felt so comfortable with Rodney and his co-photographer. They went over and beyond and not only took photos, but also made sure other small parts of our day went well.

Gretchen Goodley · Married on 05/26/2018

Memories for the rest of our lives

Rodney could not have done a better job capturing both our engagement photos and wedding photos.

• User7288262 · 1+ year ago

Our pictures were amazing and Rodney was wonderful to work with! I fell in love with his work after a friends wedding and i have no regrets with using him.

David · Married on 10/07/2017

Aesthetic Life was a pleasure to work with from day one! The quality of their work is incredible and Rodney and his team are amazing. They kept everything moving throughout our wedding day, stepped in to help with some last-minute touches that had nothing to do with pictures, and our wedding party and family couldn't stop talking about how great they were! From communication before the wedding, to their efficiency the day off, to their easy process for receiving the pictures after, Aesthetic Life is the best! Alissa and I are so thankful for Rodney and his team for making our day even more special!

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so glad that we chose Aesthetic Life Studio for our wedding. From the moment I talked to Rodney on the phone, I knew he was going to be our photographer. He was so informative that he actually gave me an ideal timeline for the day of the wedding during our first conversation. I booked with him less than 2 hours after I got off the phone. A few months later we had our engagement session with Rodney. He braved the coldest day of the year with us and took beautiful outdoor pictures. As we got closer to the wedding, Rodney stayed in contact with us and helped us plan out the day. The day of the wedding, Rodney and Lexi worked with the bridal party to get fun and memorable shots that will last a lifetime. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and we are 100% glad that we went with Aesthetic Life Studio for our wedding.

Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 30
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 36
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 37
    Aesthetic Life Studio, LLC 38

Donna · Married on 06/03/2017

My daughter's wedding was a week ago. We don't have all the photos to review but I can already tell you that Aesthetic Life is the way to go.
    Our church wedding was Friday. The reception was Saturday. You can only imagine my surprise when a small monitor showed up on Saturday evening with all of Friday's photos available for guests to view. (Our church wedding was 20 people. Our reception was 135 so most people didn't get to see the church service -- until Rodney surprised us with the pictures just 24 hours later)
    Rodney is fast with a great shot. We didn't have to line up for 20 minutes to get a picture taken. Just as important to me were those unstaged pictures. He did a great job of seeing those photo opportunities and capturing the moment.
    The day was great and I am already sure the pictures are going to be awesome. I highly recommend this team!

Kelly · Married on 03/25/2017

Lexi did a phenomenal job with our engagement session and wedding photos. Due to bad weather, we were rushed at our engagement session -- but she was able to capture great photos just before it started raining. She then followed up and offered to continue our session later that night! She kept us relaxed and laughing even in that wild of a situation.

Our wedding photos were ready in a month and we had almost 1000 images. They are all beautiful and really captured the true feeling of our day. Lexi was willing to go with whatever we wanted on the day, taking requests for shooting locations etc. She and her second shooter even set up a mini-slideshow at the end of the reception, of photos taken earlier in the night!

We were also pleased with the flexibility in the packages offered; we wanted a second shooter but not all the other extras, and we got it. Rodney set up a viewing session for us over Skype complete with a slideshow, and made sure we didn't have any questions. Overall, we are very impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of this company. Thank you!

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2016

Rodney and his assistant Melissa were amazing to work with! Rodney was very professional throughout the whole process and had great communication with us as well. He made sure to capture all of the photos that we really wanted and delivered our photos quickly. We are so happy with the outcome of our photos and will treasure these for a lifetime!

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

Rodney, his second shooter Lexi, and assistant Melissa were fantastic to work with! Our wedding day was quite rainy and Rodney did everything he could to adapt to the weather. He kept an eye on the weather and got us outside for pictures when he could. We had some specific pictures/props that we wanted used in a picture and he was able to use our ideas to create wonderful pictures. He was also able to get amazing pictures in our quick ceremony outside in between rainstorms and was wonderful in communicating with our other vendors. Rodney was able to work with us living out of town and was accommodating in every way! I would absolutely recommend him and use him again for pictures, he and his team made our day much less stressful.

Mallory · Married on 07/29/2016

Rodney and Aesthetic Life Studios make our big day so special. From the beginning , Rodney helped us to organize our day by creating a wedding day timeline. On our wedding day, Rodney, his second shooter Amanda, and his assistant were very organized and had a plan to capture all of the photos that we had requested. They captured over 1,000 photos throughout our big day. We have received countless compliments on all of our photos. We can now cherish every moment of our wedding for a lifetime!

Susannah · Married on 07/16/2016

Rodney beautifully captured our special day. We are so grateful for his talent, he is truly an amazing artist. He was focused on producing the best images possible, and we couldn't be happier. He was intentional on ensuring that our day went smoothly and made it as stress free as possible. We are so thankful for his patience, professionalism, and flexibility. We can not fathom a better wedding/ engagement photographer. We are so thankful for the role that he played in our big day. Once the photos were ready, we were awestruck by the beautiful editing. The whole Aesthetic Life Studio team is wonderful and we highly recommend them.

I can not say enough good things about ALS and Rodney!! He is absolutely AWESOME!! I found Rodney at a bridal expo where many other photographers were, but I was immediately drawn to Rodney's work and knew that was who I wanted! Rodney is so helpful, down to earth, and friendly. He always got back with me right away and was always flexible with setting up meeting dates and times! We hit a bump as everyone does sometimes and our Original wedding venue backed out on us. Rodney knew the details before I did and was there not only to listen but he helped me search for other wedding venues by calling them himself! I was amazed, he went above and beyond what he had to do as our photographer. Not only am I in love with our beautiful wedding photos but I am so happy and grateful we had Rodney and ALS by ourside for our wedding day!!!!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2016

My wedding was back in May and it was everything I could have ever imagined. Rodney helped capture all of the special moments from our wedding and they will last a lifetime. I still tear up every time I go back to look at my wedding pictures. It was truly a dream come true. If you're looking for someone who is professional, efficient, and organized then Rodney is that man for you! As most brides can relate, there's a lot to get done on the wedding and you want to be able to get all the pictures possible... Rodney helped make that happen. He had a time line and definitely helped keep everyone on track of where they need to be and when they needed to be there. He was quick and got the job done right! Rodney was such a pleasure to work with and i will forever recommend him to any future brides. Everything was perfect. Thanks Rodney!

Emily · Married on 05/15/2016

Rodney was absolutely amazing! Not only is his quality of photography above and beyond perfect he was also just such a huge part of keeping our day moving smoothly. Our guests were impressed, my parents and in-laws are in love with the finished product, and my husband and I now have our precious memories beautifully preserved for years to come.

As a bride Rodney made my day the most relaxing and best day I could have asked for. He helped brainstorm my wedding timeline to learn what mattered most to us and capture our amazing photos. Before the dances he grabbed us to run outside and capture our rainbow and they were our favorite!! He was the ideal buffer between my mother and my bridesmaids helping everyone to be where they needed to without any stress! That alone was priceless. My guests loved the same day preview of the photos shown during the reception near the dance floor!! The quality of our photos are amazing and captured the love and the fun everyone had! So much that we didn't even regret not having the videographer at the reception. I would choose him again and again!!