Adept Wedding Photography Reviews

12 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

12 Reviews for Adept Wedding Photography

• F

France · Married on 05/20/2017

We can't thank Adept Wedding Photography Studios enough for capturing so beautifully our specials moments.
    Our engagement and wedding photos are gorgeous.
    We also appreciate receiving our edited Photographs in a very short time.
    Thank You Adept Wedding Photography Studios - we highly recommend you!

Sent on 06/23/2017

We love our photos thank you so much! I really couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Gabrielle · Married on 04/04/2014

Working with Brian and Kim was an absolute pleasure. From the first second I walked into their studio I knew i wanted them to photograph our wedding.
    The pictures from our wedding are absolutely stunning. I cried when I saw the preview pictures (they were better than I could have ever imagined).
    I can't wait to see all of the pictures!!! We are so happy and can't wait to use them for family pictures and future events!!!! Thanks guys for capturing the most perfect day!!!

Gabby & Marcus M.

Sent on 04/29/2014

I've used Adept before so when it came time to pick a wedding photographer I already knew who I wanted! Brian does an excellent job with everything from lighting to posing. He comes up with ideas we never would have dreamed of! It's only been a few weeks since our wedding and when we saw the sneak preview of our photos we felt like we were back on the big day and couldn't get over how wonderful they turned out. Adept knows what they are doing! They are professional and have many years of experience and you can tell when you see their work.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Ashlyn · Married on 07/06/2013

5 star service all the way through!

We first hired Adept to shoot our engagement photographs on Ft Lauderdale beach. We received so many compliments on our photos from guests that received them with save the date cards. After the exceptional job they did with the engagement photos we knew it was a great decision to also hire them to shoot our wedding.

Adept was quick to deliver our final product and we were so amazed to see all of our wonderful photos. I am so thankful we hired them for the entire length of the wedding from preparations to the final moments of the reception.

We highly recommend Adept for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Our wedding photography was great and we can not thank you enough Adept! We weren't kept waiting for months to receive the proofs and the DVD was so much fun to relive the big day!

Sent on 08/02/2013

I am so thankful that we hired Adept Wedding Photography for our wedding photography and videography services in Ft Lauderdale. We had met with a few other companies but Adept was the only one that we really clicked with and felt would be able to capture our wedding the way we wanted. The photographer perfectly captured every moment from start to finish and even got in all of the little details that we were too busy missing between all of the excitement of the big day. My family was very pleased with the way the albums turned out and so were we!

Sent on 06/28/2013

My daughter hired Adept Studios for her wedding last May and the photos came out phenomenally. I don't know how they managed to catch each detail with so much precision and care but they did, from the small pearl beads on her dress to the chocolate decorations on the cake! We were very impressed and absolutely love the brown leather album we received. We even ordered a second for my mother and I know she appreciates the hard work that was put into making the album beautiful. We are all thankful for hiring Adept and would not hesitate to recommend them to other brides in Miami.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Adept Wedding Photography captured all of our special moments perfectly. Our wedding album was beautiful. This is definitely one area I would recommend not skimping on for your wedding day...the photography is all you are left with after the big day is over. Adept Wedding Photography was worth every penny.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Thom · Married on 09/29/2012

3.5

Brian did an impeccable job at our wedding in Fort Lauderdale and was very easy to work with remotely. I would not hesitate to recommend his work.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Rolando · Married on 05/05/2015

My spouse and I had a great time and experience with Adept Photography. They were very gay friendly and professional in every aspect.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Adept Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Rolando! We really enjoyed shooting your wedding images! We wish the two of you many happy years together!

Lauren · Married on 01/16/2016

4.2
      3.5

Brian did an incredible job photographing our wedding. We've only seen the first batch of photos so far but the pictures are seriously amazing and we are so happy with them. I show them off to pretty much anyone who is even remotely interested in my wedding, and many people have commented that these are the best wedding photos they've seen. I can't wait to see the rest when they're ready. Really great work, can't thank Brian enough!

Sent on 02/04/2016