Adam Falgout Photography Reviews

Adam Falgout Photography 6
Adam Falgout Photography 7

Johnny & Krissi Beard · Married on 06/01/2019

Prudhomme-Beard Wedding 06.01.2019

Adam is by far the best photographer out there. If you are looking for someone to capture the most memorable moments of your special occasion, Adam is your man. He is very professional and also extremely personable. I promise you'll feel like your best friend is photographing/videoing your wedding.

The pictures are out of this world amazing. And that's just the beginning. He uses a screen to display photos as he takes them, taking the experience to a whole new level. All of your guests can see the pics seconds after they are taken. It takes someone being very confident in his work to do this.

Adam, we want to thank you for the phenomenal job you did! The care you have for others, your attention to detail and the way you capture those special moments that say it all will provide us with memories that last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Barret · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommend

We were very happy with the entire experience. The pictures came out great, and we particularly enjoyed the live slide show. Thanks again Adam!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

Adam did our engagement pictures and they came out wonderfully! Since we are from the North and were living in Louisiana at the time we really wanted a Louisiana background for our pictures. Adam did a great job of suggesting a couple of different places that he thought were good. Our engagement session were relaxed, and we got the proofs back very promptly. Adam did a great job editing our pictures and sending our prints quickly! I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Amazing photographers! Loved these two! Very professional yet still super fun

Sent on 05/13/2015

Brent · Married on 04/02/2016

I can't say enough about Adam & Erin. Great work and great people! The highlight for me is the slideshow that was set up at our wedding reception. It was awesome to see all the pictures that were taken throughout the day, it was great to see pictures of the things you didn't get a chance to see and didn't have to wait days or weeks to see them. They were on the screen in a matter of seconds after the picture was taken!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Kayla · Married on 08/01/2015

First, let me say; Wow! I am completely in awe of our pictures! When my husband and I decided to get married, the first thing we said was: " I don't care where we are at or what we eat as long as the people we love are there and every moment of it is all caught with amazing pictures! " We were in no way let down when we booked Adam and Erin. For my bridals Erin and I went to Avery Island and let me tell you she made me feel so comfortable in my huge white dress! She knew every spot to go for the most gorgeous pictures! For the wedding Adam was there early and came in and started snapping! Never once did he make me or my girls feel uncomfortable and he got every moment of us getting ready! Looking back at my pictures I saw that he captured little moments that I had no idea were happening, like Blake looking at me from afar with love in his eyes. I was so grateful he caught that for me and the slideshow! Omg! Everyone is still talking about it! Having my pictures from the wedding and my bridals displayed made it all so personal. All my guest were calling me on my honeymoon to ask me when the pictures would be ready because they saw some on the slideshow! I can honestly say that I couldn't have asked for better people to work with and have as part of our celebration! I highly recommend these awesome people and I know you will love working with them and having them capture all the moments you will cherish forever!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Alie Broussard · Married on 04/10/2015

Highly recommend-still love our photos!

Adam was awesome!!! I did a lot of research into who I wanted as my photographer and I was not disappointed. Adam was super professional but went above and beyond for us! To this day-4 years later, I still love looking at our pictures and I’m so glad with the choice we made!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Adam Falgout Photography 13
    Adam Falgout Photography 14
    Adam Falgout Photography 15

Emily · Married on 11/28/2014

We loved having Adam and Erin as out photographers! Our pictures came out better than I could've expected and they were so fun to work with. All my guests especially loved the projector screen at the reception! Highly recommend if you want good quality pictures that tell the story of your wedding! -Emily and Cheyenne Stelly

Sent on 08/17/2015

Charles & Brittany · Married on 05/17/2014

"Choosing the perfect wedding photographer is the most important task for capturing one of the most important days of your life, Adam and Erin Falgout understand this. Adam & Erin Falgout Photography captured the lasting memories for the events leading up to and on the day of our May wedding. They were so accommodating in every aspect and always strive to please their clients. From truly listening to what we wanted and guiding us with professionalism, we have no regrets having them as our photographers. The photographs were beautiful, detailed and more than we could have ever imagined them to be. They captured every moment in stunning and totally unforgettable images. If you really care about professionalism and creativity, they are the photographers for you, their artistic abilities are unique and flawless."

Charles & Brittany Alexander

Sent on 08/26/2015

Amazing people! Thank you for everything Erin and Adam!! Beautiful work!
    - Janel Poole

Sent on 12/31/2012

Adam did a wonderful job shooting our wedding! Very professional, organized, and fun to work with.

Mary · Married on 11/30/2012

Adam and Erin were GREAT to work with. Their warm friendly personalities made everyone feel comfortable and as if we had known them for years! They really seemed to care about my fiancé and I's interests and ideas. If you want unrehearsed,excellent, friendly photographers Adam and Erin are the way to go!!!!

Sent on 12/26/2012

T. · Married on 11/17/2012

Adam and Erin were absolutely wonderful to work with! They are both very creative and fun! I wanted a look that was innovative, yet classic, and they definitely delivered! I would highly recommend them for all of your wedding photography needs!

Sent on 12/20/2012

m · Married on 11/03/2012

Great photography! I love their work!

Sent on 01/04/2013

LaKera · Married on 10/13/2012

Adam & Erin are AWESOME!!!!!
    My Bridals came out GREAT & I know that our wedding photos will come out equally as fanastic. Pictures are the most important when it comes to remembering your special day; and Adam & Erin made sure to capture all of those special moments!!

Erin · Married on 10/12/2012

Adam & Erin Falgout provided the photography for my bridal portraits and wedding in October. They were always a quick email, text or phone call away during the entire process. They were up front about everything and very flexible. They put me at ease during my wedding day and the pictures came out absolutely gorgeous! They are a fabulous team to work with.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/29/2012

I could not have asked for a better photographer!!! Adam was amazing! He did everything I asked and more. I've gotten a ton of compliments on my wedding pictures. He made us feel completely comfortable. I had no worries about how my pictures would turn out. He was also a ton of fun!...

Sent on 12/19/2012

Adam was the photographer at my wedding and he did an amazing job. He was timely, detail oriented, friendly, and extremely patient. My overall experience with the couple has been exceptional. After sending my first email and getting a response in record time, I knew there was something different about them. They are passionate about what they do and it shows in their work. I was very pleased with the results.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2012

From engagements, to bridals, to wedding Day......Adam & Erin made all my dreams come true. I was looking for a trendy/classic look in my pictures and totally got it. All of my pictures came out amazing. Their use of color and their ability to capture special moments blew me away. I would recommend them to any of my friends or family members.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Love all of my pictures! We did engagements, bridals, and wedding day with them.

Sent on 01/12/2013