Aairius DJ Entertainment Reviews

14 | Tallahassee, FL

14 Reviews for Aairius DJ Entertainment

• Erica

Erica · Married on 05/04/2019

You want this guy for your event!

Joe is awesome! I had contacted him very early in the planning process and he was prompt and helpful the entire time. He accommodated our ceremony and reception being 30 minutes apart. He kept the party vibe going all night with a variety of music which is exactly what we were looking for! Definitely the guy for your event! Thanks Joe!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Abby

Abigail · Married on 04/27/2019

Great and easy!

Joe was absolutely great DJ-ing for our wedding reception! He was available and accommodating to us, even on a 6 week notice. He made a quick response when we inquired of his availability. Everyone enjoyed his music selections and he incorporated all of our requests. Everything was easy and it turned out perfectly!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Erin · Married on 11/20/2016

Joe was awesome! Very affordable too! Joe is so friendly and sweet. He is punctual as well. He is located in Tallahassee, but was willing to travel to Mobile, AL! He was very professional. He also has great sound equipment!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Mallory · Married on 10/15/2016

Joe was awesome! He did a great job at our wedding in October 2016 on Pensacola Beach. He is willing to travel and very affordable. Joe was very professional and super nice. He came to set up his equipment the night before and was involved with rehearsal to make sure everything went smoothly for the ceremony. He even played some music for us at our rehearsal dinner, which made it even better! The guests loved him and we all had an awesome time at the reception! I highly recommend him for your DJ services!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Amber · Married on 10/08/2016

Joe Sena with Aairius Audio & DJ Entertainment was a wonderful part of my wedding in October of 2016. He was very flexible, professional, and super nice. I honestly had no issues what so ever. I highly recommend him for your event!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

Thank you, Joe! We hired Joe for our May 21st wedding in Jekyll Island. Joe was super easy to work with. We booked Joe about a year in advance. Joe was very responsive throughout the year with any questions I had. I wasn't really sure what I wanted, but Joe got it exactly right! I was extremely impressed with Joe! He played our music at our ceremony and reception. He made it seem effortless, and he could get the attention from the guest when needed (cutting the cake, etc.) I was impressed by both is professionalism and enthusiasm for our event! I would highly recommend Joe for all of your DJ needs!!!

Thank you for exceeding my expectations, Joe!! :)

Sent on 05/27/2016

Chelsea · Married on 02/26/2016

Joe was Awesome to work with for our wedding. Any issue he handled really quickly and helped make our day the best day. I was pretty ocd about the ceremony music but he did it all perfect. I couldn't have been happier with our decision on our dj.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

Joe was great to work with! He had a great variety of music and could fulfill any request from the guests.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

Joe was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was one of the only vendors that I did not have to worry at all about. He had everything ready to go before the time that it was needed. He is very professional and extremely helpful. He responded very quickly to any questions I had and was willing to meet in person to discuss the details. He made the wedding extremely fun and got everyone dancing. Also, he was very kind to keep guests informed of other events going on in the area that might affect their travel plans. I would highly recommend Joe to anyone who needs a DJ for any event!

Sent on 10/11/2015
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 07/03/2014

AMAZING!! Even though we were all over the place he kept up with us. Didn't realize we didn't have audio for ceremony but no problem..it was hooked up before anyone noticed. Well definitely call again.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Rachelle · Married on 09/24/2011

Mr. Sena with Aairius Audio & DJ Entertainment was wonderful to work with. He was flexible to work with and was willing to travel to Appalcahicola, FL for a minimal fee and he went out of his way to research some of my favorite music for me on my special day. I would recommend anyone to give Mr. Sena a call as he offers great service at a great value. Everyone at my wedding really enjoyed his DJ service!!!

Sent on 07/01/2012
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/12/2011

3.5

Joseph was a DJ worth the money. He is a newer DJ just coming out so he is really anxious to make it in this business. I paid $290 for his services and ended up giving him a $50 tip. He was originally supposed to do my reception only from 6:30 till 11:30 but he ended up contacting me & asking if i needed ceremony music. I was panicking at that point and told him that my ceremony was on the beach. He said He could do it & wouldn't charge me any extra. Then I wanted a specific sound for my wedding music... which was probably hard to find but he did which meant the world to me. Then not only did he stay way past what we had payed him he didn't charge us extra & he didn't even let us know. He said people were having fun so why would he stop! We had a couple comments about some of the cocktail music being boring & we had to ask him to do thing "garter toss, first dance, cake cutting ext" but I think he was trying to be respectful of what worked best for us & honestly... I would recommend him to my best friend. Give him a list of music maybe for music you want but he goes above & beyond & helped relieve my stress ALOT!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Sherri · Married on 09/10/2011

2.2
      2.0
      1.5
      3.0
      0.5

Everything was going well until the day of the ceremony. He told my husband if anything happened to his equipment he would be up in his face and after the ceremony he tried to keep playing even though we told him the reception was winding down not very professional we took the time to make some cds for him and told him what kind of music we enjoyed and he only played 2 of the songs we requested and then he just played whatever he wanted to

Sent on 09/30/2011