A1-Enterprises Reviews

31 | Bernardston, MA

31 Reviews for A1-Enterprises

Barbara · Married on 08/24/2019

Great quality

We rented the Queen trailer for our outdoor wedding and it was perfect. Sandy was super helpful and easy to communicate with, she always answered every question I had. The bathroom basket provided inside the trailer also has everything you could ever need! They were very reasonably priced and the quality was excellent.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Lorrie · Married on 09/29/2018

A1 was awesome to deal with-friendly and professional. The Queen trailer arrived spotless and with a fully stocked basket full of essentials. They arrived on time, were flexible with placement and Sandy had been very detailed so we were ready for hook up. I also want to note they were the only one of our vendors who didn’t chew up the lawn so thank you for that as well!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Phyllis · Married on 09/29/2018

We rented a "Tiny Tot" trailer as recommended by A1, and it was the perfect size for a wedding with 100 people. It was SO much classier than the standard blue free-standers. The guests were impressed, and we were happy...not often such enthusiasm for toilets! Kudos to Sandy, Dan and Terry for their assistance from start to finish. The benchmark of excellent service is what happens when something goes wrong. Though mechanical difficulties are unpredictable, A1 never let us down. As promised, only a fully functional, immaculate trailer was delivered to us on time, despite a lot of headaches at their end. They hustled to make everything perfect for us, and we appreciate their efforts. Nice to do business with a company that is reliable and personable.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Natalie · Married on 08/11/2018

Good quality, easy delivery and pick up

We rented the executive trailer ( porta potties) for our wedding, it was a crucial piece to the whole event. The bathrooms were clean and had little washing stations in them. We got a lot of positive feedback from our guests. The delivery was easy and the pick up was seamless and they even left us a welcome basket filled with items people might need for events.. bandaids, hair accessories, bug spray, too many to name!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

I definitely recommend A1-Enterprises! They were so friendly and easy to work with. Everyone was impressed with the queen trailer. They gave a beautiful basket with wedding bathroom essentials. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Catharine · Married on 07/15/2017

It was a pleasure doing business with A1 Enterprises. They provided an Executive trailer for our son's July wedding in Montague, MA. Sandy & Dan were very helpful in answering our questions regarding electrical and water needs for the trailer. They also worked with us to deliver the trailer around our schedule. The wedding gift toiletry basket they provided was filled with a great variety of items and was greatly appreciated. We received many compliments from our guests regarding the trailer.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Mike · Married on 11/13/2016

I have had nothing but top notch service from this company!! I can not tell you the number of events that they have provided me and my clients excellent services for. They are a very dependable, and salt of the earth company. I love to do business with Ms. sandy and her crew!! Thank you guys for everything you do!! - Henley

Sent on 10/10/2016

Hi Mike,
    It is a pleasure working for you. Keep calling Mike we are here for you. We have seen some exciting and wonderful places since we started working with you. Lets keep this going. Sandy

Jeannine · Married on 10/15/2016

Everything was perfect for my daughter's wedding. The Queen Trailer arrived on time, clean and even had a container with toiletries. Sandy was wonderful to work with. We added a "Please open door slowly. Someone might be on the other side" sign for the inside of the doors because the doors open outwards. We would highly recommend A1-Enterprises

Sent on 11/24/2016

Carrie · Married on 09/17/2016

These folks were amazing to work with. Snowvillage Inn was catering and planning a wedding off our property and the folks at A1 - Enterprises made the day. They were very professional, prompt, and friendly. In the future, we will always use A1 for our events. Thank you again!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Matt · Married on 08/06/2016

Our wedding in Sebago, ME, was on a family farm and the restroom trailer ended up being the first thing we booked for the wedding! We were very happy with the service – the trailer itself was perfect, and the installation process was a sight to behold – it had to be squeezed into a tight spot on a grassy slope behind the farm, but there were absolutely no problems. Thank you to Sandy and Dave for your professionalism throughout the booking process, and for providing a key part of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Hi Matt,
    I am glad to hear the wedding was great and our services were what you expected. We at A1-Enterprises wish you the best in the coming years. Sandy

A-1 was really helpful in determining exactly what we needed for our outdoor wedding on a farm in CT. Sandy answered all of our questions in a timely way. The trailer was perfect for what we needed and our guests raved about the toilets as much as they did the food and music!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Hi Tommy,Laura,
    I am happy to hear you and your guest had a wonderful wedding. So glad all of you enjoyed using our trailer. Tommy, I hope you and Laura have a wonderful life together and wish you much happiness.

Sandy and her brother were great setting up the restroom trailer at our Cape Cod wedding! Everything came in great condition - better than we expected - and it was completely easy to manage. They explained how everything worked and brought us a little basket of toiletries to keep in the ladies restroom. The site for the restrooms was a little difficult so we appreciated them working with us to get it set up just right. And I thought their prices were really reasonable compared to other vendors. Thanks Sandy!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Hi Zoe,
    I am glad you like the Tiny Tot Trailer and it worked well for you and all of your guest needs. Hope you have many happy years to come. Sandy

Charles R. · Married on 09/19/2015

A-1 Enterprises did a great job at our wedding site which was in rural New Hampshire on a lake and near a wooded area. Sandy and her brother delivered an excellent comfort suite on time and in top notch condition. The Queen Suite was perfect for our needs to service 210 guests for a 8 hour period and overnight for about 30 guests. The Suite was clean and well stocked with necessary supplies on arrival and were more than adequate for our guests. On the day following our wedding, A-1 promptly removed the Suite.
    My wife and I highly recommend the A-1 for your party needs.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Paul · Married on 06/27/2015

We were completely pleased with the services from A-1. The equipment brought to our home was by far better than I thought it would be. The delivery was right-on-time. At the wedding, A-1 provided two ladies to help maintain the equipment...they could not have been nicer or more friendly.

I would strongly recommend A-1 based our wedding and they work they did for us.

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • paulene

paulene · Married on 09/20/2014

5 star service! I recently used A1 Enterprises for my outdoor wedding in Connecticut. Sandy was a delight to work with and the service was great! We rented the Queen Trailers. They were spacious and clean… everything we could ask for. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/09/2014

We were very satisfied with our Tiny Tot portable restroom trailer from A1-Enterprises. Communication was prompt and clear, the trailer itself was clean and functional, and the drop-off and pick-up went smoothly. Having the extra restrooms at our wedding was a detail that we didn't have to worry about because we chose to work with A1-Enterprises.

Sent on 01/16/2015

We rented the Queen Trailer for my sister's wedding and it was perfect for our needs! It came clean and stocked with everything we would need, including a cute little basket of lotions, mints, hand wipes, and anything else any guest would have needed that night. We had about 150 guests and the size of this trailer was a perfect fit for us!

Pricing wise, this trailer was very reasonable, especially considering that my sister's wedding was up in Hopkinton NH and A1 is based out of Massachusetts!

Furthermore, Sandy and her team were great; they were very professional, attentive and just an overall pleasure to work with. I work in the event industry so I understand how important it is to work with reliable and friendly vendors who deliver exactly what they promise--and A1 did just that!

I would highly recommend A1 to anyone in the New England/North East area and I really hope we get to work with Sandy and her team again!

Sent on 09/09/2014

We rented an exective trailer, it was clean,an well maintained, the service was great and Sandy's comforting words at stessfull times were helpfull. If you need a portable toilet give them a call

Sent on 09/02/2014

mike & emily · Married on 06/21/2014

A1 was great to work with from start to finish, and the restrooms (we rented the Queen) were perfect for our wedding. They were clean and had plenty of supplies, and they gave us a very nice little basket of toiletries which people used and appreciated. They dropped it off exactly when they said they would and put it in a perfect location. We would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Jill · Married on 10/19/2013

I could not be happier with the services provided by A1 Enterprises. We rented a Queen Trailer for our daughter's wedding. I have to be honest that I was a bit nervous about the whole thing as I have never had occasion to rent a toilet, but I am happy to report that my fears were for naught. The unit was delivered on the day requested and was in perfect condition. A basket of toiletries was provided and some of them were used by our guests. Also, the price was the most inexpensive that we were able to find in our area. Sandy was great to work with and answered all our questions. I woould definitely use them again if we have another outdoor wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Toryl · Married on 09/01/2013

Sandy is awesome, I invited her to have cocktails with us at our Wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Thanks toryl,
    To bad we did not get the chance. Spread the word about our trailers. Thanks Sandy

Browns Country Services · Married on 08/11/2013

What a pleasure it was to work with Sandy and A1. Sandy thank you for all your help in making this rental so smooth!! And the potty was "Immaculate" and I never thought I could find one with AC!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Linda · Married on 08/10/2013

I want to let you know that my husband and I were very pleased with the Queen trailer (toilets) that we rented for our daughter Kelly's outside wedding reception on August 10, 2013 in Surry, NH. It was large, clean and just what we needed for the event of approximately 140 people. The basket you provided with all the little samples, ointments, goodies, etc., was just perfect. A-1 sent along items I could not have even thought of. The delivery and pick-up of the trailer was on time and went smoothly considering it was a tight squeeze to get through the gate.

We would definitely recommend A-1 Enterprises to any others! Thanks again.

Linda and James Collins
    (parents of the bride)
    East Walpole, MA

Sent on 08/22/2013

Erin · Married on 05/18/2013

A1 Enterprises provided us with an affordable, clean, easy to use, high-end porta-a-potty trailer. It was delivered on time and picked up when they said it would be picked up. Sandy and Dan were wonderful to work with. Also, it was a surprise - and such a nice touch - that they provided a basket of goodies for those using the unit. Unlike some of my other vendors, A1's service was stressfree!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Rene · Married on 07/21/2012

We held our daughter's wedding at our house with about 90 people attending plus catering staff. Our bathrooms go into a septic system and we were concerned about overload. These folks provided us with beautiful, clean dual bathrooms with AC and running water hookups. They dropped them off and showed us how to hook them, tested them with us and then came promptly the next day to pick them up. My daughter, as well as myself, and and many of the guests attending, are Public Health professionals who have very high standards for these kinds of facilities. We were complimented by several of our guests on the quality of the bathrooms we provided.

I highly recommend them.