A Thousand Words Photography Reviews

A Thousand Words Photography 2
A Thousand Words Photography 3
A Thousand Words Photography 4

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

Michelle was amazing! She kept us on task and made sure that all involved had fun. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/12/2018

A Thousand Words Photography's reply:

Thank you Meghan! We had such a great time working with you and Joe as well.

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2018

A Thousand Words Photography is amazing! Jim and Michelle are such nice people and we felt very comfortable in their capable hands. My husband and I are not fans of having our picture taken, but Jim made our engagement shoot fun and it was reflected in the pictures. We couldn't have asked for more on our wedding day! Jim was so helpful in keeping us (me) on track as we got ready. The pictures came out terrific and it will be hard to narrow them down for the album.

Betty · Married on 05/26/2017

Jim and Michelle were professional from start to finish! From explaining what their services included to accommodating the engagement location to the final moments at the end of the wedding! They were efficient and creative! Even when the officiant was late almost an hour! I would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing stress free wedding photographer! Because of the two of them I got to enjoy the wedding and not worry about if any moments were missed! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Betty

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

We met Jim at a wedding showcase and hired him on the spot, we couldn't be happier with our choice. I absolutely would recommend him to everybody! He was so much fun to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. Our pictures are absolutely stunning and we are thrilled with them. Our wedding coordinator commented how much our venue enjoyed working with Jim and how great our photos are. I'm so happy to have such amazing photos to remember all of the special moments of our wedding.

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2017

So far, working with A Thousand Words has been great. You can tell right away that they are very experienced with wedding photography, and timelines. We had our engagement shoot and Michelle was so easy to work with, and the photos came out great! They are making us a Guest Book with our engagment photos for the wedding. I am looking forward to working with them on our wedding day, and to see how those photos come out!

ETA: Our wedding was the other day and Michelle was amazing. She kept me informed of what was happening, and what needed to happen next. It snowed the whole day, but she had no problems bringing us out and even getting some incredible shots with the falling snow. I can't wait to get all of the photos back!

• Stacy

Stacy · Married on 01/28/2017

We got married last night and we are so happy we chose the vendors we did. A Thousand Words came highly recommended from my bridal salon. I was able to meet Michelle at a bridal expo, and then we both met with Jim for a consultation. We instantly felt at ease and knew this was the photographer for us. A comprehensive package at a reasonable price, something hard to find with the word "wedding" attached! We had an engagement shoot last spring and Michelle created a guest book for us from those photos. Fast forward to last night, Jim and Mike arrived right on on (even though we got caught up late at the salon). Jim immediately took charge the minute we got there and got everything organized and all the shots we needed. We had a first look and got the majority of our formal pics done before the ceremony. We braved the cold and took a ton of outdoor pics. Reception was awesome, Jim even got up on a ladder for us and got a group shot with all our guests. Truly, Jim and Mike were a pleasure to work with and so much fun. We hardly knew they were there. We CANNOT wait to see the pictures. Thank you all for being a part of our special day.

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

I met Jim at a bridal expo and talked to him for 10 minutes. Two months later he still remembered our conversation and my husband to be's name. They were amazing through the whole wedding process with engagement photos, our guest book and then wedding day photos. Jim was on point about keeping my wandering wedding party together and it made a world of difference! Everyone at my wedding commented on how professional they were and that they even added to the fun of the day! I am truly thankful for finding such a wonderful group! We know who will be our family photographer in the future!
    If you have any doubts, ignore them. Book A Thousand Words! Best wedding decision I made!

Victoria/Nathan · Married on 09/10/2016

Jim and his staff at A Thousand Words Photography are absolutely amazing! They have great prices and we got engagement photos and two photographers with our contract. All of our photos came out spectacular - Jim has an eye for different angles and lighting that really make your day look extra special. Jim and his staff are down to earth, funny, and have a way to make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I'll be using them for all our photography needs in the future!

• Jen

Jen · Married on 09/03/2016

Michelle and Jim are so sweet and fun to work with, the quality of their work is excellent too!!

I can't say enough about Jim and Michelle! Not only was their photography excellent, but their personalities make the process fun and easy going! I highly recommend them!

Justine · Married on 06/24/2016

Michelle and Jim were amazing! I would highly recommend them for your wedding day! Very professional, captured amazing shots and definitely helped calm my nerves before walking down the aisle!! Thank you again :)

Alison · Married on 06/12/2016

Jim and Michelle did our engagement pictures last fall, and our wedding in June. They are an amazing team ! They were always very responsive to emails and answered all questions guickly !! We loved that we got to see some teasers on facebook a few weeks after the wedding. We can't wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures !

Erin · Married on 05/22/2016

A Thousand Words Photography was absolutely one of my favorite, booked, wedding vendors. Jim not only took creative and breathtaking photos he assisted with the entire flow of the evening. Prior to the big day, Jim facilitated a timeline with me for the entire wedding (to ensure enough time and the best possible photos) and assisted in keeping me on time to each important moment. Jim truly went above and beyond with his services. When he wasn't taking stunning pictures he was helping my dad with his cuff links, the men with their boutineers, and even helped my sister and mom with bustling my dress. I would recommend booking with A Thousand Words Photography in a heartbeat!

carrie · Married on 10/11/2015

If you are looking for photographers that have the personal and professional touch, Jim and Michelle are for you. From day one up to the wedding day, every question or concern was answered in a timely manner. Michelle and Janelle were our photographers for our wedding day and words can't describe how truly awesome they were. The little things are what made the whole experience with them perfect. Thank you

Jim and Michelle are amazing!!! They are absolutely wonderful to work with. Extremely professional and very knowledgeable on how weddings are supposed to go. They even stepped in to act as my wedding planner when the venues representative didn't do her job. It didn't seem as if we were working with our photographers but more like we were working with friends as they made us feel that comfortable. I felt like they really cared about making sure our wedding was perfect. If you want beautiful pictures taken by extremely talented and caring people then hire them today!!

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2015

A Thousand Words photography was wonderful to work with! They were always helpful and quick to respond throughout the planning process. On our wedding day, A Thousand Words made our day so stress free and they took so many great pictures. We are so happy we went with them and would recommend them to anyone looking!!!

Kimberly · Married on 07/03/2015

Jim was wonderful to work with, professional and easy going. The photographs are wonderful and captured the essence of our day. So glad we chose a thousand words photography for our wedding.

Jim and Michelle were amazing. They made us feel so comfortable. They were friendly, professional and so flexible with our schedules. The pictures were absolutely stunning. They truly made my wedding day amazing! Will use them for all photos in the future!

They were amazing and laidback, i really like how jim took control because we endes up with some really really amazing photos!!!!

Todd · Married on 06/20/2015

My bride and I are pleased to give A Thousand Words Photography a 5 star rating. Not only are we beyond impressed with the way our wedding pictures, as well as engagement photos, came out, we are also beyond impressed with A Thousand Words Photography’s professionalism. With an unfortunate passing of a family member shortly after the wedding, A Thousand Words Photography showed genuine compassion with accommodating a request of early photos. From beginning to end, A Thousand Words Photography ensured that my bride and I never felt alone and ensured and questions were answered within a timely manner. It is with much pleasure to say, my bride and I, are glade that we chose A Thousand Words Photography to be part of our special day.

• F

Fred · Married on 06/20/2015

We were very lucky to find Thousand Words Photography for our son’s wedding this past June. The wedding was covered by Jim and Kate. They somehow managed to take hundreds of pictures, without ever being obtrusive. We barely knew they were there.

The real test however is when you get the pictures back. We were very pleased with the quality and quantity of the pictures, which we received on a flash drive. Most important, we were very pleased with the “artistic eye” of the photographers. The photos ranged from standard to artsy, without ever seeming exceptionally contrived or “out there”. The results were perfect. I highly recommend Thousand Words Photography.

Jim and Michelle of 1000 Words Photography are in a word - AMAZEBALLS! We met them at a bridal expo show and instantly loved their style and are SO glad they shot our wedding!! The pictures are AMAZING - there are about 5 pictures of myself I like over my whole life so I was anxious about getting photos taken -- DO THE engagement shoot, it helps so much! Jim has a wonderful personality and style and way of making you instantly comfortable. In the chaos that can happen on a wedding day, they did everything and more and adapted and we hardly knew they were there except for all the amazing pictures! They kept ME on schedule at times when things got crazy and the time flew by! HIGHLY recommend them - if they shoot your wedding you will NOT be disappointed!! Thank you guys for giving us amazing memories of the amazing day xoxo!!

Cassandra · Married on 05/30/2015

creative, thorough, professional and fun!

• Y

Yana · Married on 05/24/2015

Jim and Michelle were amazing. They were so courteous and professional, yet were able to make us feel absolutely comfortable. We didn't just love working with them as they photographed our wedding, but the finished product came out beautifully. We now have spectacular photos to relive our special day for years to come. We highly recommend them!

Brooke · Married on 04/11/2015

Jim and Adam were fun yet professional throughout the whole evening. They really were wonderful to work with and were willing to try anything out to get the best photos possible. It helped that they were familiar with our venue so they knew where to get some great shots, but were willing to listen to our ideas if we had anything specific in mind.

Sent on 05/23/2015

A Thousand Words Photography's reply:

Thank you Brooke & Zack! It was such a beautiful day to share with you!