A Cake for You Reviews

20 | Cincinnati, OH

20 Reviews for A Cake for You

20 A Cake for You Reviews

Renita · Married on 09/23/2018

Marybeth was great. Consultation, samples and help customizing our cake. She pleasant and professional!

Lakisha · Married on 05/12/2018

Loved the experience with Mary Beth cake was not only beautiful, but delicious as well. She’s very affordable and has over 20 different flavors to pick from. Hands down to Mary Beth!!

A Cake for You 1

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

Strawberry lemonade cupcakes were delicious

Sent on 06/14/2017

A Cake for You's reply:

Thanks Molly! The Strawberry Lemonade cake and cupcake flavor is one of my favorites. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your wedding day!

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Mary Beth did an amazing, the cake she made for our wedding was exactly how I imagined it. It was beautiful. The cake was delicious too! THANK YOU!!!

Megan · Married on 07/28/2017

Mary Beth at A Cake For You was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was always willing to work around our schedule given that we were out of town, and she always responded to my many emails very quickly. When we saw our finished cake the day of the wedding, we were amazed. It was absolutely beautiful, and exactly what we wanted. We received many compliments from our guests on the design as well as the flavors! The favorite seemed to be the strawberry lemonade flavor that was a perfect compliment to our summer wedding!

Kristen · Married on 07/22/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding cake and cupcakes!! Beautiful display and they were so delicious we had everyone asking who made them. Thank you again!!

Katie · Married on 07/21/2017

Mary Beth did an amazing job with our cakes. We wanted two cakes for our smaller wedding, and they were exactly what we wanted. Not only were they beautiful, but they were absolutely delicious!!

A Cake for You 2
    A Cake for You 3

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2017

Wonderful experience! The cake was beautiful and way better than I imagined it! I don't know how she does it!

Sent on 06/29/2017

A Cake for You's reply:

Michelle, I am so glad you love your wedding cake! The cascade of roses down the length of it was a fabulous idea that you had and really made the cake striking! Thank you for choosing A Cake For You to create your wedding cake!

Shalena · Married on 09/17/2016

Everyone loved our wedding cake! A Cake for You was accommodating, flexible and timely. We wanted a basketball themed wedding cake and she was able to incorporate that theme into our wedding cake! Not to mention the cake was delicious! We can't wait to eat it for our one year anniversary!

Reagan · Married on 06/25/2016

A Cake for You was great to work with! Our wedding cake was so beautiful and delicious! I showed Mary Beth a picture of what I wanted and she did exactly that! Would highly recommend!

Amber · Married on 03/05/2016

Mary Beth was great and very easy to work with, but most important her cake was delicious! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/14/2016

A Cake for You's reply:

Thank you Amber for your kind review. I hope you are well! Have a wonderful First Holiday season together!

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

Our wedding cake both tasted fantastic and looked amazing. We received countless compliments during our reception. Mary Beth is extremely easy to work with, has great ideas, and is very reasonably priced. If you see a cake that you like on Pinterest, she can make it, but even better and personalized!

Cindy · Married on 07/26/2015

I highly recommend A Cake for You. The cake was delicious, beautiful and withstood a hot barn for our reception!! Exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/10/2016

A Cake for You's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy! It was a pleasure working with you and Emily. The fresh flowers your florist provided for me to put on the cake were all gorgeous! Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of such a special day for your family.

Anna · Married on 07/25/2015

A Cake For You and MaryBeth created such a memorable and phenomenal wedding day for us. She was able to cater to our specific requests of a Gluten-free, Nut-Free cake which many vendors would not even speak to us about. MaryBeth has taken specialized classes to learn about allergies, precautions to avoid cross contamination, and still keep the wonderful flavor that everyone wants on their special day. We had many compliments on our wedding cake as to the taste as well as the beauty of the design. Even a year later, after being frozen, the icing was intact, and the cake tasted fabulous. We are so thankful to MaryBeth and A Cake For You and would wholeheartedly recommend them to everyone especially those with allergy concerns.
    -Anna and Kevin

Sent on 12/15/2016

A Cake for You's reply:

Hi Anna and Kevin. Thank you so much for taking the time to give a review for my business. You were a pleasure to work with. I love how Kevin really liked using the cake tier stacking tool to create a cake that was lovely and perfect for your wedding size. It is also wonderful to hear that the anniversary tier you saved for a was still just as good as on your wedding day!

Amazing Cake! They made it just the way we wanted it! Thank You!

Tracy · Married on 10/18/2013

Thank you, the cake was beautiful and delicious.

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2012

I was very pleased with the cakes I received from A Cake For You. Mary Beth created cakes for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day. The rehearsal dinner groom's cake she created was shaped like the guitar I bought for my husband for one of our first Christmases together. When I saw the cake, I was blown away--it looked like an exact replica of the guitar and was extremely detailed. My husband was so happy when he saw it at the rehearsal dinner. I also loved that she was able to recreate a wedding cake design from a picture I found. It had two lovebirds and lots of flowers. So many people came up to us and told us how yummy the flavors we picked were (White with strawberry filling & pink lemonade). I would highly recommend A Cake For You for your next event.

AJ · Married on 12/17/2016

I reached out to Mary Beth a few months before my wedding and i must say that i am very excited i chose A-Cake-For-You for my wedding cake. Th consultation and tasting was fun! I don't know much about cakes but was very well versed after i left. The communication following our initial consultation was very professional and proactive. My cake turned out amazing and tasted superb!

Lauren · Married on 08/23/2015

A Cake for You did my wedding cake as well as my son's first birthday cupcakes. They looked amazing, although the icing on my wedding cake was slightly different than what I had expected (I didn't even say anything though because it was still stunning). What everyone couldn't stop talking about is how wonderful they tasted! We didn't even get a slice of our own cake at our wedding because the guests gobbled it all up (we wouldn't have had it any other way)! I wish I could add a picture because the cake was beautiful and my sons Sesame Street cupcakes were flawless! The cake tasting for our wedding was wonderful and full of diverse flavors and options, she delivered the cake to our wedding venue, prices were extremely competitive, she was easy to make appointments with and responsive through email. I have no complaints! If we ever need another professionally done cake, I know exactly who I'll be calling!

Dianna · Married on 03/20/2016

I had a vision for my cake table and Mary Beth was able to make it happen!