Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

118 Reviews for 5 Diamond DJ Services

One Event Per Day (4)
Projector (3)
Video Projection (2)
Flat Screen (1)

Thomas was everything that we wanted in a DJ! Our guests had nothing but good things to say and so do we. We wanted a DJ that was going to mix and hype the crowd, No silence between songs. Thomas did not disappoint. The music and flow of one song into the other was on point. The set up and lights set up a party atmosphere which is what were wanted. We would absolutely recommend him to our friends.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My husband and I are blown away at the incredible job Thomas did at our wedding. He truly made it unforgettable!! The crowd thoroughly enjoyed themselves the entire evening and the dance floor was packed!!! Thomas ensured everything was perfect for us!
We can't thank you enough!!!! 10 STARS!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

My (now) husband and I are so happy that we found Lizz and Thomas very early in our wedding planning process! From the very beginning, Lizz and Thomas have been amazing and have made our wedding planning so smooth. They were very easy to work with and always made us felt like part of their family. We visited for consultation and wedding planning discussions countless times and each time they offered a personal touch and a comfortable and welcoming environment. Offering a package that includes DJ, Video and Photography allowed us have a "one stop shop" for these big ticket items. In addition, Lizz and Thomas gave us the most incredible engagement shoot, that included drone photography!

Our wedding day was nothing short of perfect, Lizz and her assistant worked to ensure that they captured us having the time of our lives and enjoying our wedding day, rather than having the photography be a "to do" item in the middle of the wedding. I loved the fact that she remembered the names of our family members ( and we have a gigantic family). She is timely, professional and really has an eye for beauty. We cannot wait to see our wedding photos!

The DJ services really met our expectations and more. Thomas was so organized, worked extremely well with the venue staff to make sure that everything went smoothly and on time. He kept the dance floor packed and to this day everyone is still raving at how much fun they had dancing at our wedding.

5 Diamond Productions really lives up to its name. We recommend booking with 5 Diamond for a spectacular wedding!

Profile Picture miecha, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

First of all, Lizz and Thomas are the best. They helped put together an amazing look we will cherish forever, but they also kept everything flowing on time. They rock. I would recommend them any day of the week.

Profile Picture Craig, 9/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Liz and Thomas were exactly what my husband and I were looking for when it came to our engagement photos and wedding photos. Liz has an amazing gift that was able to capture our personalities and Thomas put on one awesome party throughout the night. My family and friends always mention what a great party it was. As you can see there are hundreds of choices out there but 5 Diamond are by far the best people for your special day. Cannot wait for more milestones that 5 Diamond can capture in our family.

Profile Picture Tamra, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I absolutely LOVED Thomas and Lizz! They are so amazing, Lizz was always on top of her game! Her picture ideas are beautiful and they come out so nicely! She took what I had written down as to what pictures I wanted and she zipped through without a problem, it's like she studied my paper:) Thomas was a phenomenal DJ! He played so many songs that had everyone on their feet!! I had Thomas choose some songs for the end of the night and they were PERFECT! I know that everyone loved it by the amount of people we had dancing (young and older)!! Lizz and Thomas are a wonderful duo and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone that I know who is in need of a great experience on their wedding day!!!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

There aren’t enough kind words to describe our experience with Lizz and Thomas for our wedding. Lizz and Thomas are extremely professional while also being down to earth and easy to talk to. They listened to our ideas and brought our wedding dreams to reality. When we found out that our planned outdoor wedding was going to be move inside due to rain Lizz was an amazing therapist and reassured me it was going to be an amazing day. We recently got all of our photos back and now need to choose only 40 pictures for our book, that’s going to be the most daunting task! We got so many compliments about the music and flow of the night. Everyone said that it was the best and most fun wedding ever! 100/10 would reccomend to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Kellina, 7/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

My now husband and I are so happy we found Thomas and Lizz! From the very first meeting we knew that they were amazing! They made planning our wedding so much easier! Our engagement photos came out beautifully and Lizz was very helpful picking the perfect spot to capture that milestone. The day of the wedding, Lizz and her team were truely spectacular. They captured every moment from me brushing my teeth to a very emotional moment with my father! I am so grateful that she did. Thomas kept the night going playing such a variety of music, I don't think I saw a moment that people were not dancing! Our family and friends still rave about our wedding and how much fun they had! We owe that all to Thomas and Lizz! We just got our pictures back and they are beautiful! Lizz is truely a master behind the camera and they are both just so sweet! Matt and I would recommend them to anyone who is planning their wedding! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Lizz and Thomas for making our special day magical!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

We cannot say enough amazing things about Lizz and Thomas!! We highly recommend them! After seeing them at my sister's wedding, we knew we had to use them for our wedding.

Lizz did an amazing job with our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We are so thrilled with how the pictures came out!! She made everything easy and got all of the pictures we were hoping for - and more! Throughout the day, Lizz and Eric (second shooter) captured all of the details and little parts of our special day, and we hardly even noticed them. Every time we talked to Lizz she made us feel comfortable and was so excited for our day. She made the process very smooth and gave us some great ideas throughout. On the day of the wedding, she was incredibly easy but also kept our whole gang in line! We are so glad we chose Lizz for our special day.

Thomas was equally amazing! We are still getting compliments about how great the DJ was at the wedding. He read the crowd perfectly and got everyone up on the dance floor. He was very detailed and made sure that everything went the way we were hoping! The whole evening went incredibly smooth with Thomas keeping us on schedule and keeping everyone interested.

Both before and after the wedding, Lizz and Thomas were very accommodating and helpful each step of the way. On top of it all, Lizz and Thomas are truly amazing people who were just like a part of our family. We are so grateful to have had Lizz and Thomas be a part of our wedding!!

Profile Picture Karissa, 5/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We used 5 diamond for our photography, DJ and videography needs for our wedding. They helped us every step of the way during our planning process. They were friendly, professional and amazing to work with! Their whole team worked really well together and we had the best day possible! We cannot say enough good things about them!!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Thomas and Lizz went above and beyond for our wedding. It was more than i could ever ask for. My music was great and my pictures were gorgeous. Huge plus being able to have 1 contact for my vendors.

Profile Picture corey, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Thomas and his staff were absolutely amazing! He played a great variety of songs and kept everyone dancing. The video crew did an amazing job as well. I can't remember one time all night long that I felt they were in my face. If we had not booked our photographer already, we totally would have used 5 Diamond for that as well. We are so excited to see our video. Thank you Thomas!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

To say that we were happy with the service that Lizz & Thomas provided would be an extreme understatement. From the moment we sat down with them to see if it was a good fit, it was a no-brainer! They make an amazing team and they provide outstanding service. They made our wedding day special, memorable and FUN! The music was on point, photo booth was a hit and the photography is breathtaking. It is very convenient to have all services provided by one vendor, but the attention they pay to detail and how they make you feel at the end of the day is what really sets them apart. If you are looking for DJ and photography services for your wedding...look no further!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Liz's and Thomas were the best!

Profile Picture leaAnn, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Lizz and Thomas where outstanding! Throughout the entire process; from the moment we first met them, my wife Sarah and I felt we where in good hands.

We had countless family and friends come up to us throughout the night of our wedding and the following days to tell us how impressed they where with everything they did!

Thomas:
From the beginning Thomas made sure everything went seamlessly. He helped put us at ease by his calm, friendly and professional demeanor. He has a ton of experience and knows exactly how to plan everything accordingly so nothing gets forgotten or missed. He helped us visualize exactly how the night would go! As far as the night of our wedding; we could have not asked for any better! The music choices where great and the flow of the night of was spot on! He read the crowd and chose the right songs to play to keep everyone interested and on the dance floor. He got everyone pumped up at the reception introductions which set the right tone for the night! We are very thankful that Thomas was apart of our wedding!

Lizz (Lead Photographer) and Aixa (Assistant)
Lizz and Aixa where great to work with! Lizz has such a great and fun personality. She is so invested in what she does and truly enjoys capturing each and every moment. She seamed to be just as excited as we where for our wedding every time we spoke with her! As with Thomas, she put us at ease and made us feel like we didn't have to worry about a thing! She was right! She and Aixa made sure to capture every moment! They where both creative and made sure to get the shots that not only we wanted but also didn't even think of! Lizz never missed a beat, always making sure she was positioned perfectly to capture the right shots at the right time! It was so much fun to have her apart of our wedding! The photos are stunning!

We cant thank them enough for the amazing job they did! 5 Diamond Productions set the bar high! You wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Eric , 10/2/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Thomas was our DJ. He did a FANTASTIC job! He worked with me, my husband and my dad and incorporated music we all liked. We all have very different tastes so this was quite an accomplishment! He took our suggestions and worked off of them so that everyone was happy. Everyone I've spoken to since my wedding has said he was the best DJ they've seen. The entire planning process went smoothly. As soon as we walked out of the first meeting we knew he the right choice. He has an online tool where you can plan your day and make music requests which was extremely helpful! I could not be happier that we hired DJ Thomas for our wedding.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Thomas was a fantastic DJ!!! Several guests came up to us saying how much they loved the music! He did a great job cutting and editing a few songs for us. His energy was great and he kept the entire reception flowing very smoothly! He was also very responsive, professional and flexible throughout the planning process. Would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

We were absolutely thrilled with the services provided. Our photos came out amazing, the music was perfect and kept the party going, and the photobooth was so fun! Lizz and Thomas were always available to answer questions along the way and accommodated our busy work schedules with after-hour appointments. They also helped recommend other vendors to us (tux rental, florist, hair and makeup, and justice of the peace) to help our day go smoothly. Lizz and Thomas checked in with us along the way to make sure planning was on track and see if they could offer any advice. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I highly recommend Thomas and Lizz! We hired Thomas to DJ and Lizz to do the photobooth! After seeing them put on such an amazing performance at my sisters wedding, they were the first and only people we called to do our wedding. They were so much fun to have and everyone loved having them apart of the wedding! They're so easy to work with, especially the wedding site they provide you with! It makes planning so much easier! If I could do it all over again with them, I would in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture sarah, 6/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

My wife and I hired both Lizz and Thomas for our May "16" wedding. And I can't even describe how incredible they both were. Professional doesn't describe. They fit in like family. They are Incredibe people. They did an amazing job, Lizz captured our day and turned it into a story that could never be forgotten. Thomas captured emotion with the music he played. It couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you Lizz and Thomas. :-)

Profile Picture Danny, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

5 Diamond Productions went above and beyond on my wedding day. They kept the party going, captured the union of my husband and I, and also helped make our wedding the most amazing day of our lives. I highly recommend them if you wish to experience your wedding day as we did, they pay attention to detail and make your wishes come true. The guest were dancing all night. The dance floor was packed until the very end thanks to our amazing DJ, and our photos are breathtaking. Thanks again Lizz & Thomas. I look forward to working with you guys again.

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Im so happy I decided to go with this company what I loved the most was it was a one stop shop! I Had such a beautiful day with them. Lizz & Amy they were an awesome team of photographer's who covered my wants an dreams of pictures pf my wedding day. Thomas her husband knew just what I wanted to be played for music without even giving a full play list, an knew how to keep the party going. Their photo booth was such a hit at my wedding an the memory book I received at the end was such a special way to end my night with some pictures. I'd recommend this company to anyone very pleased with out come of my day, they were a fabulous team who helped make my dreams a reality.

Profile Picture Deanna, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

I can not say enough , on how wonderful Thomas and Lizz are. Very professional and friendly, extremely helpful in all aspects, from the first meeting till wedding day. Always responded to my emails, with all the questions I had, as a nervous bride. Thank you both for all that, it was and is, greatly appreciated. This was an amazing event, and the preview pictures I saw captured us so beautifully and our daughters too. The girls just loved you all very much. They are still talking about it. Can we do this again because we had so much fun. Thomas, the music was great!!! and our family was out on the dance floor way before hand… We will be happy to recommend them both for their professionalism , and just for the plain fact , they are just really nice people.
Thank you both for everything in making our day so very special .
Luanne & Robin

Profile Picture Luanne, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Liability Insurance, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I absolutely love Liz and Tom! They were so thoughtful in making sure to listen to our requests and make sure we had the best day possible. Liz always listened to our ideas for photo opps, engagement and wedding day, and the pictures came out perfect!! Tom did a great job as DJ! Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time and he made sure that we all stayed on schedule (besides me being late! haha). We got along so well that I believe we have found a lifetime photographer in Liz and will be using her for family shoots in the near future. ;-)

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

My husband and I could not be any happier with the services we received from 5 Diamond Productions. We had the wonderful opportunity to work with Frank as our DJ and he was fantastic! He truly helped coordinate the entire wedding, helped us set up a timeline, stay on task, and most importantly made our day one of the most fun and exciting days of our lives! He knew how to get everyone up and on their feet dancing, was great at all of the over all announcements of the events of our big day and he truly felt like part of the family the entire time. We definitely suggest using 5 Diamond Productions for any events in the future! Their online song and day planning tools helped IMMENSELY with planning our big day and was a definite bonus!

Profile Picture User6044321, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews