5 Diamond DJ Services Reviews

5 Diamond DJ Services 5
5 Diamond DJ Services 6
5 Diamond DJ Services 7

Karl · Married on 10/01/2011

Thomas and Lizz were amazing!
    From our first meeting with them to the last dance they were very professional as well as incredibly accommodating!
    We never felt pressured to take part in any of their "add on" services, they simply presented them to us and we in the end decided to go with most of them anyways.

Both are very thorough in going over the wedding day planning making sure there is a good flow that not only complies with our wishes but Thomas does a great job keeping the energy going with our guest.

He was very engaging with our guests, took requests and even worked with my brides father for a very special father daughter dance. We received many, many compliments about him.

We chose to purchase Lizz's engagement package (as of this posting have not yet received the prints of wedding day) and her work was phenomenal. Not only was it a fun day working with her but her perspectives and shots are very artistic and classy.

I would highly recommend both of their services as they were a huge factor of making our wedding successful.

-Karl

Sent on 10/14/2011

Thomas was a fabulous DJ. He was really receptive to our requests and ideas, and we felt totally confident in his skills from the get-go. On the actual weekend of the wedding, he came up to the site a few days before the event (over an hour from his hometown) to see the space and run through the wedding day plans with us. He helped us determine exactly how much time we would need for each type of music, cutting the cake, father/daughter dance, couples first dance, and speeches. On the wedding day, we required two set ups, one outdoors during the cocktail hour, and one indoors for the reception. He set up two DJ booths, both were absolutely beautiful, and the music was completely seamless. While we were having our meal, Thomas was setting up the second DJ booth in the dance area. We didnt hear a peep from him, he was so independent. We initially had concerns about the lighting in the space because we were having the dance party in a barn, but when we arrived in the barn with all of our guests, Thomas had set up these awesome green and blue floor lights throughout the space, it gave the area the party vibe we were looking for, and we didnt even ask for it! Thomas had mentioned that he specialized in motown and hip hop, which was why we chose him. He wasn't kidding! He was great at picking the perfect motown tunes and transitioned into the pop and hip hop really well. As if this wasn't enough, because we also hired his AMAZING wife, Lizz, as our photographer, the two offered us a free hour of music and photos. Because of them, the party went on for hours and hours, everyone had an amazing time. Then they headed home late at night in preparation for another wedding they had the following day. They were absolute professionals from the very first moment. My husband and I felt so lucky to have found them. We definitely recommend them HIGHLY to anyone and everyone who is getting married in Western Massachuestts or Connecticut!! We heard wonderful feedback from our guests for weeks and weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Jamie · Married on 08/20/2011

DJ Thomas was everything we hoped he would be AND MUCH MORE. The dance floor was full all night and the party just kept going until the very last second. His MC skills were phenomenal and most importanlty, me and my groom did not have to worry about a thing. From the dances, to the cake cutting, DJ Thomas kept everything on schedule for us so we can just enjoy our big day.
    We realized how important is it to have a great DJ because the DJ really sets the tone for the night. We were so happy with the music, the professionalism, and it was so easy to work with 5 Diamond Production everyday leading up to the wedding. I would reccommend 5 DIamond for DJ services for anyone who really wants to have an unforgettable night. Just make sure you have your dancing shoes on!!

Sent on 08/21/2011

Ryan · Married on 08/20/2011

Our DJ (Thomas) did an amazing job, he was able to get all of the guests onto the floor. Everyone was exhuasted from the amount of energy spent keeping themselves on the dance floor. Thomas added many personal touches to our wedding music, which made us feel beyond just an everyday customer.

The photographer (Lizz) was incredible at keeping us focused while still allowing us to have a great time while taking the pictures. She also really made the bride feel incredibly special while capturing all the moments. The final product of the pictures and video were beyond expectation and we couldn't be happier with our choice in vendor.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Erin · Married on 08/13/2011

I have been to many weddings and I finally got to have mine! The DJ is one of the most important services that you want to choose right, and Thomas nail it! All I can say is AMAZING! He knows how to read the crowd and played songs that fit everyones personal tasts, especially helpful with family and friends of various generations and cultures (175 guests). My wedding ROCKED the house as everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. Thomas played all the songs and artists we asked for and in a perfect order that made the night flow, as well as his own special plays. His web site makes picking and planning so easy with like a million songs to choose from! Thomas was more than professional, with a classy yet personable personality- not corny and interuptive like most wedding DJs I've seen. He honestly lets the guests and the music do the entertaining and that is the reason we choose Thomas. I hightly recommend Thomas of 5 Diamond Productions, LLC to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Allegra · Married on 07/31/2011

Thomas was amazing! He stuck with our song choices, and added more that reflected exactly the mood we wanted. He was there for us the night before the wedding talking to us and helping us out because we were late in making our music choices...he was so flexible, helpful and friendly. I highly recommend him! 5 Stars!

Sent on 08/18/2011
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 07/31/2011

Thomas was amazing! He was able to take all of our song requests and 'mix' them in a way that made the evening even better! He also went out of his way to help the night before our wedding (at 11pm) because we were having some problems!!! Most DJs would not be up late at night helping out the bride and groom!

Can't thank him enough for making our day so special.

Sent on 08/29/2011

Carmen · Married on 07/23/2011

Frank was our DJ and he was WONDERFUL! But starting from the beginning:
    When we first met these guys at a bridal show, they weren't the ones hovering in your face begging you to put down your contact info. In fact, when we entered our names because they liked our theme of wedding (very unique, which they were willing to work with), we ended up winning free uplighting with our package, which was great. Then when it came to meeting and contacting them, they were very professional. Their home office is beautiful with a great display of the lighting as well as a dvd of things they have done in the past. I emailed and called several times within the span of the wedding planning and they were always very prompt and professional. When it came to the final meeting, the website it what really guided me to be so prepared. It is user-friendly and great for people who need some suggestions but overall know what they want. They were also willing to play anything new that we wanted played, including our unique wedding march and a first dance song that many have never heard of before.
    On the actual day, Frank was amazing! He was dressed professionally and did really well with our well-rounded crowd of people. The mix of music was perfect, even though we only had some guidelines for what we wanted to hear. And he actually did not play any songs on our DO NOT PLAY list, which many djs admitted that they would play them to keep the guests happy if requested. We splurged a little on our DJ budget (which isn't a splurge when you look at more than 75% of the prices out there) and we were so glad we went with this company.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Meagan · Married on 07/02/2011

Thomas was awesome! We asked him to just keep everyone on the dance floor and entertained and that is exactly what he did. Everyone is still telling us what a great time they had dancing all night long! He played every song we requested him to play and didn't play one song we asked him not to! He was able to play my husband's favorite song at the end of the night, it was a perfect end to an awesome day! He is so easy to work with, I would recommend 5 Diamond Productions to everyone!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Kristen · Married on 06/11/2011

AMAZING! We are beyond happy with the services that were provided to us. Both Lizz and Thomas exceeded our expectations. They were so easy going and great to work with... we felt comfortable with them right away. Our guests are still talking about the amazing time that they had our our wedding... and asked for our DJs card for their own weddings! You will not find a better DJ/Photographer combo out there!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2011

The moment I met Thomas, I was confident that he knew what he was doing and was a true professional. I had to make a last minute change and he was very flexible and understanding. Everyone loved the music! Thank you Thomas!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Brandon · Married on 05/20/2011

Excellent Job!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Kara · Married on 05/14/2011

Thomas was very professional and kept everyone (including me) moving the entire day. My dancing feet were sore for days!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Roland · Married on 03/26/2011

Thomas was a phenomenal Dj. He was professional throughout the entire process. He was responsive to our emails and extremely helpful with any questions we had. His introductions were spectacular and he kept the dance floor packed all night. I would highly recommend him for any occasion. Especially if you want to have a great time!

Sent on 03/28/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 03/26/2011

Thomas and Lizz are the best people to work with that you will ever find! I Highly Highly recommend them. Niel is also going to start working with them doing videography. At first I was hesitant to have a videographer because I was worried that they would always be in my face or in the way, but he and the photographer were very discrete while still getting all the important shots. Thomas is the DJ, he is fun and up-beat and played the perfect songs that kept my family and friends dancing all night long! The announcements were also done very well. He has an excellent DJ voice, but he only talks when he needs to make an announcement, he doesn’t talk throughout the reception which keeps it very classy at the same time. Lizz is the photographer, she is the best! When you meet her, you will feel like you just met your next best friend. She was very sweet and caring the morning of the wedding, and she is also fun! We had a blast doing our engagement photo shoot! We were laughing the whole time, which made for such great “real smile” pictures.

Sent on 04/13/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 03/26/2011

Wonderful, fun loving, caring people. Lizz and Thomas will make your night!!!

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 10/10/2010

Thomas did an amazing job as DJ and MC for our wedding. He was full of energy and enthusiasm. He kept everyone on the dance floor till the end of the night. I especially loved his blending of similar songs and the mixing of certain songs and the upbeat version of "Don't Stop Believing" that he played. I was planning from out of state so his online forms were great. I especially loved his online music request list where you could create a request list of music you wanted played at your wedding all online. Overall great experience and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Linda · Married on 10/09/2010

make sure you specify which songs you absolutely want played. also make sure you also include when you want the song played.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2010

Thomas,

We can't thank you enough for being the DJ for our wedding! We had a fabulous time and you were AWESOME! All of our guests kept coming up to us asking us for your name and saying how great a DJ you were! Thanks for helping make our day so great!

~Jen & Dima

Sent on 09/27/2010

Debbie · Married on 09/05/2010

Good afternoon,

I just wanted to let you know that everyone enjoyed the wedding & a lot of great comments about the dj. Even my father who is 77 said he really enjoyed all the music. He said that if anyone ever asked about a dj he would definately recommend you. Also I had a lot of great comments from everyone else especially the kids. Everything was wonderful.

Bret & Rachel enjoyed it very much also.

Working with you before the was very easy & enjoyable. You answered all the questions immediately from all 3 of us. Even at the wedding people were asking for requests & that was no problem. You were happy to play the requests

I will definately highly recommend your dj services to anyone.

Thank you again for making their wedding a day to remember.

Debbie (Rachels mom)

Sent on 09/08/2010

Amy · Married on 09/04/2010

Thomas and 5 Diamond DJ was AMAZING!!! He did a fabulous job of getting our party started, and played a GREAT mix of music. He even found our not-so-popular and hard to find first dance song!! We would recommend his services to anyone...a wonderful, professional, and classy DJ who will make your event something to remember!!!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Rebekah · Married on 07/31/2010

Thomas was excellent at reading our guests and playing music that every person in each age group was able to enjoy. He was fun and professional without "performing" at the wedding, and was extremely responsive and easy to work with during the entire planning process.

My husband and I would highly recommend his services at anyone's event!

Sent on 08/02/2010

Sharon · Married on 07/24/2010

We had a wonderful experience! Everyone enjoyed the music.

Sent on 07/30/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/19/2010

The music was excellent and the dance floor was never empty. We had a great time!

Sent on 07/02/2010
  • F

Francis · Married on 05/29/2010

My best friend chose a morning wedding with a lunch time reception. I was worried because previous afternoon weddings I had attended were not as enjoyable as night weddings, but I noticed from the moment the DJ started announcing the bridal party that his energy carried into the crowd and amped everyone up! From the moment dancing started the floor was packed and never emptied until the reception hall kicked us out! I think it was one of the most enjoyable weddings I was ever a part of!

Sent on 06/18/2010