13 Freckles Stationery Reviews

4 | Rochester, NY

4 Reviews for 13 Freckles Stationery

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 12/06/2014

This will sound pompous, but I had the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen. We met with Pauline and I showed her a bunch of ideas I had on Pinterest, but nothing specific was standing out for me. She took all my ideas and my husband's request for a dark background (which I was not that excited about) and NAILED it. The invitations were gorgeous. She was open to my suggestions and edits. And any time I wanted something changed, she did it exactly as I had it in my mind. I have been complemented so many times on the invitations. I also asked Pauline to find ways to help me save money on the invitations and she did. She did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Emily · Married on 10/19/2013

Pauline is truly an artist that can take your ideas and make them into real magic before your eyes:)

Sent on 05/05/2014

Abbie · Married on 10/22/2011

We were very pleased with our wedding invitations! They were everything we could have hoped for. The colors went great with our fall wedding theme and they were very unique and personalized.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Christine · Married on 09/10/2011

Beautiful invitations... Everything we wanted and more... Takes and works with your ideas to make them the best possible... Love! Love! Love!

Sent on 05/05/2014