Niagara Falls, NY 14301 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Hoopla House Creative

All of our invitations are designed to coordinate with a full stationery suite so if you're looking for a cohesive look, you've come to the right place! We'll start with the basic essentials such as save the dates or wedding invitations to set the tone of your big day. Once you've chosen a look you love, we'll bring your wedding stationery suite to life by adding personal touches such as ceremony programs or address labels.

Have something custom in mind? We'll create a one-of-a-kind design for you at no extra charge!

Behind the Design: Meet Lindsay

It all started with my love of cake, champagne and a good party and grew from there. I believe life is a series of happy moments that should be cherished and celebrated. It's a privilege to be a part of your event so I make it our mission to give you something personal and beautiful to last a lifetime. I have a passion for great design, incredible quality and helping bring to life a truly one-of-a-kind celebration. I'll work with you to reflect your style and to touch the hearts of your friends and family.

hhc 1011 51 766008

Hoopla House Creative 6
Hoopla House Creative 7

Megan Kiener · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Amazing work

Lindsay is absolutely amazing. My wedding is next year and we are in the process of doing all of our invites, etc. We were able to revise our invitations 3 times and they came out perfect. She is super responsive and always tells you how long it'll be for revisions and has never missed a deadline. All of the stationary samples she has are gorgeous also. Words can't describe how excited I am to have her working on our wedding stationary. I'm very glad I didn't just go to some website and pick a generic template.

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2018

Working with Lindsay was a breeze! The customization and attention to detail she performs is something that can’t be replicated though a designing website. She had our best interest in mind through the developing stages of figuring out what mood we were really trying to capture on paper! She helped us make decisions but with the consideration of our excitement or hesitations, leading us one way or another based on our input. I will forever recommend Hoopla House Creative to anyone throwing a celebration! Lindsay, your passion is a clear vision within your work. Thank you so much for your dedication!

Alicia · Married on 12/08/2018

I couldn’t be more thankful that my fiancé and I saw Lindsay’s work at a bridal show. I had in Pinterest an idea of what I wanted our invites to look like and beauty and the beast themed of course. After meeting with Lindsay I knew we were in great hands and this was one thing I did not have to worry about for the wedding. She is amazing to work with and takes all your ideas and makes some beautiful. We gave her the idea and she designed gorgeous invites we cannot wait to send out. She was very easy to get a hold of for any updates or changes to our invites. Once we had put invite done we got the many samples and sleeves to choose from. We loved all the different options that were available to us and it made deciding just that much better. Once we had our final decision Lindsay ordered our invites and they came in with in a month. When going to pick them up Lindsay already had them all put together so one less thing for us to do. I can’t thank her enough in creating amazing invites that we will treasure.

Hoopla House Creative Pricing

Hoopla House Creative Price Rates

Hoopla House Creative FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1

• Stephanie Rita Photography
    Stephanie Rita Photography Wedding Photographers

Lindsay is an amazing wedding stationery designer! She takes the couples personal interests and transforms them into gorgeous wedding suites. I would recommend her work to anyone!

• Niagara Falls, NY 14301 See on map