Hoopla House Creative Reviews

Hoopla House Creative 6
Hoopla House Creative 7

Megan Kiener · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Amazing work

Lindsay is absolutely amazing. My wedding is next year and we are in the process of doing all of our invites, etc. We were able to revise our invitations 3 times and they came out perfect. She is super responsive and always tells you how long it'll be for revisions and has never missed a deadline. All of the stationary samples she has are gorgeous also. Words can't describe how excited I am to have her working on our wedding stationary. I'm very glad I didn't just go to some website and pick a generic template.

Amanda · Getting married on 12/29/2018

Working with Lindsay was a breeze! The customization and attention to detail she performs is something that can’t be replicated though a designing website. She had our best interest in mind through the developing stages of figuring out what mood we were really trying to capture on paper! She helped us make decisions but with the consideration of our excitement or hesitations, leading us one way or another based on our input. I will forever recommend Hoopla House Creative to anyone throwing a celebration! Lindsay, your passion is a clear vision within your work. Thank you so much for your dedication!

Alicia · Married on 12/08/2018

I couldn’t be more thankful that my fiancé and I saw Lindsay’s work at a bridal show. I had in Pinterest an idea of what I wanted our invites to look like and beauty and the beast themed of course. After meeting with Lindsay I knew we were in great hands and this was one thing I did not have to worry about for the wedding. She is amazing to work with and takes all your ideas and makes some beautiful. We gave her the idea and she designed gorgeous invites we cannot wait to send out. She was very easy to get a hold of for any updates or changes to our invites. Once we had put invite done we got the many samples and sleeves to choose from. We loved all the different options that were available to us and it made deciding just that much better. Once we had our final decision Lindsay ordered our invites and they came in with in a month. When going to pick them up Lindsay already had them all put together so one less thing for us to do. I can’t thank her enough in creating amazing invites that we will treasure.

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Lindsay was absolutely fantastic to work with! From start to finish , it was an amazing and stress free experience. Lindsay has so many books of samples , we liked parts of several different invitations, Lindsay did an amazing job creating the perfect invitation suite for us! I would absolutely recconmend Hoopla House to anyone.

Jamie · Married on 11/03/2018

If you are looking for someone to help you creative, beautiful and elegant invitations, Lindsay is your girl! From our very first sit down she took in all of our likes and dislikes and put that on the invitations. Lindsay makes the process extremely easy from sending you the proof, allowing you to make the changes and approve for printing. Lindsay has a ton of options and create whatever you have in mind. Don't think twice and schedule an appointment with her!

Lacey · Married on 10/27/2018

Lindsay was a pleasure to work with. She definitely brought my vision to life. She was able to customize the invitations in any way that we wanted.

Jill · Married on 10/27/2018

Lindsay was phenomenal! From start to finish, she answered all of my mom’s CRAZY and bizarre questions in a timely, polite and very patient manner! She is beyond knowledgeable in the stationary/invitation field! Her scope of expertise ranges from traditional to modern which was so helpful and integral when designing our invitations. Lindsay made sure our invitations were exactly what we wanted. Whenever I would ask her to make the tiniest change, she would do so happily and quickly! She even sent us different drafts of our suite so that we could compare different color shades and print styles (even though my fiancé couldn’t tell the difference). Lindsay personalized our invitation to match “us” and we have received countless compliments on how beautiful they were! Lindsay provides the support that every bride and groom need with the boutique feel that we all love! We are so thankful and blessed that she was a part of our special day!

Marisa Caputy · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Invitations

"As soon as I saw Lindsay’s invitations at a bridal show I knew I had to have her do mine. Throughout the whole process Lindsay was so great to work with!! She was great with any last minute changes we had and ensured everything was done right and on time and you can’r beat her beautiful designs. I highly recommed anyone who is looking for wedding stationary to use Lindsay!

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2018

Lindsay was so sweet and flexible to work with! We got everything we were looking for and more! I highly recommend Hoopla House Creative for all your wedding stationary needs!

Alison · Married on 10/12/2018

Lindsay was wonderful to work with! She was very patient with us and was able to answer all of our questions. Our invitations for the bridal shower and wedding were customized to fit our themes and they came out great!

• Shelbey

Shelbey · Married on 10/12/2018

Married on 10/12/18

I had the best experience with Lindsay! She was beyond amazing and took out dream and made it a reality! The amount of people who complimented us on our invitations was amazing. She is very personable and extreemly on top of her game. She send us 3 choices to pick from and was willing to make any little change! Highly recommend her amazing work!!!

Cheryl · Married on 10/06/2018

We loved Lindsay's originality as well as her focus on her clients. She had so much patience to get everything just right for us! As the mother of an out-of-town bride, she made the process incredibly easy.

Matthew · Married on 10/06/2018

Great to work with!

From our first meeting I knew Lindsay was going to be great to work with. She is quick to respond, make edits as many times as needed, and verifies everything before print. Her attention to detail is great and anything you have in mind, she can create. We received a number of compliments on our wedding stationary and loved the way everything turned out.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Hoopla House for the Win!

Below is the review that I will be posting. I don't have a Facebook so I'm not sure if I can leave a review there?

My now husband and I heard about Hoopla House through a friend and first looked at Lindsay's designs online. We loved her stationery, love Buffalo, and love supporting local businesses so it seemed like a perfect fit - and it was!

Lindsay walked us through the process from design to print and was always available for questions along the way. She is fun, creative, and took what we were going for in terms of look & feel and ran with it. She explained deadlines and expectations ahead of time and was quick to respond to my many inquiries. She designed our entire stationary suite including table numbers and place card settings which gave us a cohesive look across the board.

I highly recommend Hoopla House for all of your wedding stationary needs. Lindsay is a delight to work with and you can tell she's exceptionally passionate about what she does.

Chelsey · Married on 10/05/2018

Lindsay is AMAZING! My wedding stationary was so beautiful! I received so many compliments from family and friends. Lindsay will make any changes nessesary to make sure that everything is perfect! I was planning on doing the invitations myself and I am SO glad that I came across Hoopla House. Lindsay was able to recreate an invitation that I had found online and it’s even more amazing than the original!

Hoopla House Creative 8

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Katie Zacher

My friend who went to high school with Lindsay recommended her and when I reached out and met up with Lindsay I knew I made the right decision ! She was so easy to work with and very accommodating, especially having to change things around a few times! She did everything in a timely fashion and was just so personable! I highly recommend Lindsay to do any wedding stationery!!

Hoopla House Creative 9
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/22/2018

Lindsay is amazing! Every part of our wedding stationary was beautiful! I loved working with someone I got to meet with face to face; Lindsay is great to work with! All of our pieces were completed in a timely fashion and we were able to review the proofs of everything and make changes until they were exactly what we wanted! She is very accommodating! I would highly recommend her for all of your wedding stationary needs!

Sheri · Married on 09/21/2018

Lindsay is wonderful! She was extremely accommodating, as we had extensive requests and high expectations. Her prices were very reasonable and she completed everything so quickly! Lindsay definitely knows her stuff. I would recommend her through and through!!

Anne Marie · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Lindsay and everything came out beautifully. We loved how she made our save the dates, invites, and programs all go together and we received several compliments. She answers questions quickly and fielded many emails and last minute changes, one of the main reasons ordering online would have been a nightmare. Thanks, Lindsay!

Anne Marie Pera · Married on 09/15/2018

No stress, beautiful stationary!

We are so happy we got our wedding stationary from Lindsay! She was so easy to work with, incredibly responsive, and made sure everything was perfect! We received several compliments on our wedding invitations!

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Lindsay was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! I met Lindsay at a bridal show about 10 months before our wedding. After meeting Lindsay and seeing her product, I knew instantly that we wanted to work with her and did not look any further. Lindsay was very patient with us and really collaborated with us to make my vision a reality. Not only were we so impressed and loved our invitations and related stationary (Church Programs, Menus, Table Numbers and thank yous) but so did our guests. We received numerous compliments from guests when they received their invitations. In addition, interacting with Lindsay was always positive - she is very friendly, prompt and responsive. The extra services such as envelope printing, table numbers, etc. made things very convenient. I would recommend Lindsay to anyone looking for someone to assist with wedding stationary. Thank you Lindsay!

Denay · Married on 09/02/2018

Lindsay was great from start to finish. I gave her my ideas and she brought them to life. Very sweet and a joy to work with

Hoopla House Creative 10
    Hoopla House Creative 11

Kaitlynn · Married on 09/01/2018

Lindsay was an absolute joy to work with! Her attentiveness to detail and timeliness with communication made this process smooth and stress-free!

Matt · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Wedding Stationary!

All I can say is WOW! We used Hoopla House for our wedding stationary and it could not have been a more wonderful experience. The designs were creative and really matched our wedding theme.

I recommend Hoopla House to anyone looking for stationary. They are the best in Buffalo and the WNY area! Trust me!

Alison · Married on 08/25/2018

I had an absolutely amazing experience working with Lindsay on my wedding invitations suite! She took the time to combine several designs and color options to choose from, making it so hard to choose just one..everything she designed looked amazing. Whenever I had questions, she was great with getting back to me and always had the designs back even before she said they would be ready. I have recommended her to several friends of mine getting married! I was blown away when I picked up my invitations and couldn't be happier with how they turned out; they were even more beautiful than I imagined! Excited for Lindsay to work on the rest of the pieces for my wedding :)