Hoopla House Creative Reviews

Hoopla House Creative 6
Hoopla House Creative 7
  • Sara

Sara Howard · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Stationary you can't get online

Lindsay was fantastic to work with! It was so nice to actually talk to someone who understands stationary and is available pretty much 24/7 to answer any questions you have! She paid attention to every detail we wanted and every time I asked for something different (color, font, wording) she was always there to fix it and responded ASAP.

I think the first meeting was my favorite when I saw all of the projects she has done and I was truly in awe! I realized just how talented she was and she lets you be as creative as YOU want! Never once did I feel pressured into choosing something specific that she wanted. When I thought of invitations, I never realized how much went into them. The wording, the colors, the location of words, the font, even the paper type! Lindsay is prepared and knows exactly how to help.

I would HIGHLY recommend Hoopla House Creative!! Thanks Lindsay!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Arianna

Arianna Bordonaro · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing wedding stationary!

I loved working with Lindsay on our invitation suite! It was exactly what I envisioned. She has such a passion for the work that she does and it truly shows! Lindsay was very responsive to emails and made revisions to my invitations quickly. She goes above and beyond for her clients to make this an easy and fun process. She’s so easy to talk to and was helpful with others parts of wedding planning as well. She recommended an awesome florist to me and gave me tips on making my own wax seals. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous work!

Lindsay was AMAZING to work with! We spent a fair amount of time looking through options and piecing together exactly what we wanted using ideas from multiple options. She gave us plenty of mock-ups for us to choose from and edit, and was super quick to respond when we requested a change with something.

After all was said and done, our invites turned out EXACTLY how we wanted them, and they were absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Katie · Getting married on 10/12/2019

The Absolute Best!

Lindsay has been fantastic to work with. She is quick, efficient and thorough. She has made choosing our stationary both fun and easy. She sent us so many options and encouraged us to give her any and all feedback on changes to our stationary.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Kayci Caldwell · Getting married on 09/27/2019

Great experience!!

I was referred to Lindsay from a friend and from that moment on I never visited another online invitation site. Lindsay is so easy to work with and you can tell she truly cares about all of the couples she is working with. She has great suggestions for wedding stationary and helped our vision come to light! She worked through multiple designs and revisions with us at no extra cost. Sometimes wedding planning is stressful, but I was never stressed about our suite knowing it was in the hands of Lindsay. I’m so excited to show off our unique Buffalo-themed suite to our guests!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Taylor · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Wedding invitations

Lindsay was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Stephanie · Getting married on 09/21/2019

HHC Invites are a wedding MUST HAVE

I absolutely loved working with Lindsay! She was able to take my ideas and create something better than I was expecting! I wanted something unique but true to my theme! I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Megan Kiener · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Amazing work

Lindsay is absolutely amazing. My wedding is next year and we are in the process of doing all of our invites, etc. We were able to revise our invitations 3 times and they came out perfect. She is super responsive and always tells you how long it'll be for revisions and has never missed a deadline. All of the stationary samples she has are gorgeous also. Words can't describe how excited I am to have her working on our wedding stationary. I'm very glad I didn't just go to some website and pick a generic template.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Jennifer Pettapiece · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Lindsay is amazing! Highly Recommend

I absolutely loved working with Lindsay!! Not only did she help me with my beautiful stationary suite but she also gave me a lot of good advice and recommendations for other wedding services. She guided me through the wedding planning process when she didn’t have to and that is what makes her more unique from the rest- She truly goes above and beyond for her brides. Everything in my suite was beyond beautiful. I had a vision and Lindsay made it happen. I received many compliments about my bridal shower and wedding invites and I have Hoopla House Creative to thank for that :) I strongly recommend this service to everyone, she rocks!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Jessica Augustine · Getting married on 08/31/2019

One of a Kind!!

Lindsay (and her work!) is one of a kind! She made it easy and enjoyable to pick out our wedding stationary and patiently walked us through each step of the process. Lindsay went above and beyond to make sure that all of our questions were answered and that the final product was exactly what we were looking for. She had so many options for us to look through and allowed us to pick and choose our favorite elements to customize our perfect invitation suite. Her passion and creativity were evident from our first meeting, and she truly brought our vision to life!

I would highly recommend Hoopla House – Lindsay is the best in the business and made the whole experience fun and stress-free. I can’t wait for our family and friends to receive our invitation suite in the mail!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Courtney · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Lindsay made all of our invitation dreams come true!

Lindsay's patience, professionalism, knowledge, and creativity put me at ease as my fiancée and I worked with her on our invitation suite. The final product exceeded our expectations and we cannot wait to share our stationary with our friends and family. I could not image a more perfect "first impression" of our special day and for that, all of our gratitude goes to Lindsay! I am so glad that I found Lindsay and I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Hoopla House Creative 8
  • Brendan

Brendan · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing invites!

Lindsay was an incredible vendor! She prepared our save the dates, invites, wedding programs, and more and they were all beautiful. Her professionalism was also outstanding. We needed many quick turnarounds on some of the prints and Lindsay always came through. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 06/28/2019

Incredible Experience!

Working with Lindsay was incredible. She perfectly captured my vision for the invitations and was flexible, creative, and supportive during the entire process. I have already gotten several compliments about them and I just recently mailed out! I am excited to continue to work with her for the rest of our stationary needs for the reception and ceremony because I am confident from our invitations they will also be gorgeous. Definitely worth the price.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Wedding Stationary

Lindsay created our invitation suite for us and I can not wait for our guests to see them!! She made the process so easy from start to finish. Lindsay is very professional, and really knows what she is doing. She was very patient with my indecisive nature, and always answered my questions very quickly. Our wedding is Buffalo themed, and you can’t get that kind of personalization at one of the big box stores! The skyline we chose even has our wedding venue in it. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for an invitation that is uniquely you as a couple. Our suite turned our beautifully, thank you Lindsay!

Sent on 02/22/2019

COLLEEN DELUCA · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceptional!

When I began to think about my wedding invitations and what I wanted them to be like, I searched your typical online platforms. I ordered “samples” and would create them online and add to my cart, but never proceeded further because it just didn’t feel like I was getting my vision and love put into them. I wasn’t happy with the “samples” I was receiving, because they were generic and didn’t display our names or the colors or paper I wanted. I couldn’t mix designs or talk to someone face to face about my vision. Once I hit my point of frustration, I found Lindsay, she was exactly what I was looking for. Setting up a meeting was easy, my fiancé and I met with her within a week of requesting a time and date. She provided beautiful books full of her designs and said we could customize anything we wanted. We took pieces of 3 different invitations and put them into one. When it came time to seeing our vision come to life, she provided 5 examples of what our invitations would look like with our names and our design. I can’t tell you how helpful that was to see. She truly went above and beyond in making us feel like we knew exactly what we were getting and if anything needed to be changed, she would do it so quickly. We went with the programs with the characters and I had a lot of tiny little edits or additions I wanted to do, like a clear ring box for my ring bearer and Lindsay made it come to life! You cannot get this through an online platform. I love supporting local businesses and people who truly put their love into their work. I cannot recommend Lindsay enough! Thank you Lindsay for creating such beautiful pieces of art for us for our wedding to come 

Sent on 03/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2018

Working with Lindsay was a breeze! The customization and attention to detail she performs is something that can’t be replicated though a designing website. She had our best interest in mind through the developing stages of figuring out what mood we were really trying to capture on paper! She helped us make decisions but with the consideration of our excitement or hesitations, leading us one way or another based on our input. I will forever recommend Hoopla House Creative to anyone throwing a celebration! Lindsay, your passion is a clear vision within your work. Thank you so much for your dedication!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Alicia · Married on 12/08/2018

I couldn’t be more thankful that my fiancé and I saw Lindsay’s work at a bridal show. I had in Pinterest an idea of what I wanted our invites to look like and beauty and the beast themed of course. After meeting with Lindsay I knew we were in great hands and this was one thing I did not have to worry about for the wedding. She is amazing to work with and takes all your ideas and makes some beautiful. We gave her the idea and she designed gorgeous invites we cannot wait to send out. She was very easy to get a hold of for any updates or changes to our invites. Once we had put invite done we got the many samples and sleeves to choose from. We loved all the different options that were available to us and it made deciding just that much better. Once we had our final decision Lindsay ordered our invites and they came in with in a month. When going to pick them up Lindsay already had them all put together so one less thing for us to do. I can’t thank her enough in creating amazing invites that we will treasure.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Lindsay was absolutely fantastic to work with! From start to finish , it was an amazing and stress free experience. Lindsay has so many books of samples , we liked parts of several different invitations, Lindsay did an amazing job creating the perfect invitation suite for us! I would absolutely recconmend Hoopla House to anyone.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jamie · Married on 11/03/2018

If you are looking for someone to help you creative, beautiful and elegant invitations, Lindsay is your girl! From our very first sit down she took in all of our likes and dislikes and put that on the invitations. Lindsay makes the process extremely easy from sending you the proof, allowing you to make the changes and approve for printing. Lindsay has a ton of options and create whatever you have in mind. Don't think twice and schedule an appointment with her!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lacey · Married on 10/27/2018

Lindsay was a pleasure to work with. She definitely brought my vision to life. She was able to customize the invitations in any way that we wanted.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Jill · Married on 10/27/2018

Lindsay was phenomenal! From start to finish, she answered all of my mom’s CRAZY and bizarre questions in a timely, polite and very patient manner! She is beyond knowledgeable in the stationary/invitation field! Her scope of expertise ranges from traditional to modern which was so helpful and integral when designing our invitations. Lindsay made sure our invitations were exactly what we wanted. Whenever I would ask her to make the tiniest change, she would do so happily and quickly! She even sent us different drafts of our suite so that we could compare different color shades and print styles (even though my fiancé couldn’t tell the difference). Lindsay personalized our invitation to match “us” and we have received countless compliments on how beautiful they were! Lindsay provides the support that every bride and groom need with the boutique feel that we all love! We are so thankful and blessed that she was a part of our special day!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Marisa Caputy · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Invitations

"As soon as I saw Lindsay’s invitations at a bridal show I knew I had to have her do mine. Throughout the whole process Lindsay was so great to work with!! She was great with any last minute changes we had and ensured everything was done right and on time and you can’r beat her beautiful designs. I highly recommed anyone who is looking for wedding stationary to use Lindsay!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2018

Lindsay was so sweet and flexible to work with! We got everything we were looking for and more! I highly recommend Hoopla House Creative for all your wedding stationary needs!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Rachele

Rachele · Married on 10/13/2018

Personalized Work that Exceeds All Expectations

Lindsay was one of my favorite vendors to work with while planning our wedding. It was always so much fun to meet with her for each consultation leading up to the big day! She took everything we liked about her work and made us an invitation suite that exceeded all expectations. I highly recommend Lindsay for anyone who wants that extra personal touch for their wedding day!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Hoopla House Creative 9
    Hoopla House Creative 10

Alison · Married on 10/12/2018

Lindsay was wonderful to work with! She was very patient with us and was able to answer all of our questions. Our invitations for the bridal shower and wedding were customized to fit our themes and they came out great!

Sent on 08/14/2018