About Zandi Entertainment

Zandi Entertainment provides professional Entertainment and Wedding DJ Services, Photo booth Rentals, Lighting and Decor rentals for Weddings, Corporate Events & Private Functions in the Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. areas.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Zandi Entertainment on

41 Reviews for Zandi Entertainment

User Photos
todo alt text

Where do I even begin?! DJ Romin went above and beyond for my husband and I’s wedding! He is so professional, responsive and an overall wonderful person, plus, he is amazing at his job! The dance floor was always full and each announcement was made right on time! Being a venue coordinator myself, I knew I wanted a wonderful DJ, and Romin went above and beyond his call of duty! Thank you so so much Romin! —Jacquelyn and Noah 1.6.2018 —

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin is every bit the consummate professional. His composure, experience, and demeanor inspired total confidence from the get-go. Cannot recommend his services highly enough.

Profile Picture Antonin, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Romin was beyond amazing!! He really tied our whole wedding together! He really took his time getting to know us and made sure he brought our vision to life. I credit Romin and his team in making our wedding beautiful and exciting!! I HIGHLY recommend Zandi entertainment

Profile Picture Lizabeth , 11/19/17, 2 Reviews

15 Photos

15 Photos

3 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the pleasure of working with Zandi Entertainment on 2 separate occasions. Their team is efficient, is very cognizant of their audience, and keeps everyone having a fantastic time on the dance floor. I highly recommend their services to anyone planning a social event or wedding!

DJ Romin was great to work with. As a photographer, I am always dependent on the DJ for timing and to keep the party going. DJ Romin was easy to work with, friendly, professional and a great DJ. I hope to work together again.

Events