P.O. Box 5750, Midlothian, VA 23112 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Zahara's Events & Design

Keitha Thomas Designs, Inc. is a floral and event design company, we consider ourselves to be the interior designers of your event. We live to enhance the most important moments in peoples lives. We provide an unparalleled level of personal service throughout the planning process and we pride ourselves in using the highest quality products available.

Our clients come to us because they are looking for a stylish, modern event with no hassles. They want a wedding where every detail is considered and perfectly styled. They have floral , decor and event design ranked as one of the most important elements of their wedding. The over all look of the event is extremely important to them!

We assist individuals in creating unique and style- centric events through creative planning and professional execution. We dont believe that a wedding should be anything other than a reflection of the couple getting married and to us, a wedding is more than just a big picture, it's a collection of little details thats brought together to create an event that is truly unique and memorable.

We offer a variety of different service that are completely customizable according to your needs.

Please contact us today at info@zaharasdesign.com for your free consultation.

Follow Zahara's Events & Design on

Table centerpiece
e14c280374997b60 1415038525002 0325brittonjustin100414 w

5 Reviews for Zahara's Events & Design

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Keitha Thomas and Zahara's Events and Design made my daughter's wedding beautiful. The day after the wedding my daughter came to me and said "It was Perfect, mommy". My daughter's opinion was the most important one; but other guests used words such as: "Romantic" Elegant" "So Pretty" and "Magical". Keitha helped me create exactly what I pictured in my head. Keitha's calm and professional demeanor is just what you need at this very stressful time. And her staff members, for the day of the wedding, were just delightful. Event planners may seem like an unnecessary expense at first, but their expertise is invaluable. They've done this planning so many times. They know what will work and look good and what won't. My advice is to let Zahara's "design' your perfect day for you.

Sent on 05/17/2016

April · Married on 10/04/2014

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this company. From beginning to end Zahara's Events & Design delivered a quality of service beyond words. After our first initial consultation I knew that Zahara’s would be a perfect match for what my husband and I envisioned for our special day.

Keitha Thomas (Owner) provided top of the line service from day one. Keitha was very thorough in her planning, preparation and final showcase. From table décor to floral arrangements, every single detail we imagined Keitha brought to life.

This company is very professional and always responsive to emails, phone calls, and etc. When planning a wedding I don’t think brides know or understand just how much detail goes into their special day but when you deal with a company and someone like Keitha who is passionate about their business and the overall outcome of what their client wants, the investment is totally worth it. Throughout my entire planning process I felt at ease and confident and knew that I had nothing to worry about. The overall outcome was more than we could have ever imagined! Guests are still raving about how beautiful everything turned out through modern and creative elements.

If you are in the process of looking for an event planner, designer, or floral artist Zahara’s Events and Design is definitely a MUST.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Stephany · Married on 11/20/2010

Zahara's Events & Design was a wonderful company. The workers were very helpful, friendly, and were always there when I needed advice. The price wasn't too much and I was able to fit wedding planning in my budget because of it. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Sent on 12/04/2010

Zahara's Events & Design Pricing

Zahara's Events & Design Price Rates

Zahara's Events & Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Classic Party Rentals of Virginia
    Classic Party Rentals of Virginia Wedding Rentals

Keitha of Zahara's Events is a joy to work with! Her style shows through her fashion and her designs! Her creativity is simply amazing and we love when she comes to design tables in our showrooms! She is an excellent planner, too!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Zahara's Events & Design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• P.O. Box 5750 Midlothian, 23112 See on map
    8453466307 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday -Friday 10am-5pm Sat 11am-3pm