Vernon Rockville, CT 06066 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Zack Wussow Media

Zack Wussow is a wedding, portrait, and event photographer. Based in Hartford, CT, he has worked up and down the East Coast.

"I believe the very best photographers can see you the way your friends and family see you -
that you look your best in unguarded moments. That's why I use a candid, photo-journalistic
style to capture photos you will love for decades to come."

Zack studied photography at the University of Connecticut, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2010. The following year, he founded Zack Wussow Media.

Follow Zack Wussow Media on

24 Reviews for Zack Wussow Media

Zack Wussow Media 1
Zack Wussow Media 2

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Not sure where to even begin with Zack Wussow Media. Zack and his wife Heather are an amazing duo. I got engaged in 2015 and I knew immediately that I wanted Zack to shoot my wedding. Full disclosure we went to college and studied photography together. It was hard for me to come to the realization that I couldn't photograph my own wedding as I'm super picky when it comes to photography. I love everything about their photo-journalistic style of capturing moments. Zack was super flexible with me and showed up early on the big day. They stayed all night and were able to get all the shots without being obtrusive to the guests view. I honestly was so comfortable that I didn't feel the need to pose or act a certain way throughout the night. I got my photos back a lot faster than I expected and love reliving the day when looking through them. They really captured the emotion of the day through the photographs which is really special. All in all I am so happy with everything and would not have had it any other way. I highly recommend Zack Wussow Media for any event. You will not be disappointed!

• Jess

Jess · Married on 07/28/2018

Zack and his assistant were wonderful to work with! We are beyond in love with our photos! They came out wonderful! I did a lot of research before selecting a photographer and saw that Zack offered great pictures with affordable packages so we booked him for our engagement pictures. Our engagement pictures came out stunning so it was obvious we would hire him for our wedding. He and his assistant took so many great pictures and we have HUNDREDS of favorites! We will forever look back on our wedding day with beautiful pictures and memories. Thank you Zack for capturing the happiest day of our lives so wonderfully!!! I definitely recommend Zack, look no further for a great photographer that knows what he is doing!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/01/2018

Best choice I could have made!

Working with Zack was fantastic! I heard about Zack from his wife, whom I work with, but after hearing of him I learned of multiple friends and coworkers who had also used his services for their weddings. Looking at his work I knew he was the right choice! He is extremely professional and excellent at what he does! Our pictures came out beautifully and with so many shots that I wanted but never had to ask for. He sent me a sneak peek the very next day as promised, and the final product exactly when he said they would be ready. And his prices cannot be beat. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Zack Wussow Media Pricing

Zack Wussow Media Price Rates

Zack Wussow Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Mariel O. Photo
    Mariel O. Photo Wedding Photographers

It was great working with Zack as his second shooter. He was very poised and his confidence not only in my abilities but overall put me at ease. I could capture the right images with minimal direction and feel good about it. He let me deliver images at my own pace, never rushed and also allowed me to use for my own business (which is rare). When you hire Zack you hire a great guy who is professional and fun to be around.

• Vernon Rockville, 06066 See on map