Zack Wussow Media Reviews

24 Reviews for Zack Wussow Media

Zack Wussow Media 1
Zack Wussow Media 2

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Not sure where to even begin with Zack Wussow Media. Zack and his wife Heather are an amazing duo. I got engaged in 2015 and I knew immediately that I wanted Zack to shoot my wedding. Full disclosure we went to college and studied photography together. It was hard for me to come to the realization that I couldn't photograph my own wedding as I'm super picky when it comes to photography. I love everything about their photo-journalistic style of capturing moments. Zack was super flexible with me and showed up early on the big day. They stayed all night and were able to get all the shots without being obtrusive to the guests view. I honestly was so comfortable that I didn't feel the need to pose or act a certain way throughout the night. I got my photos back a lot faster than I expected and love reliving the day when looking through them. They really captured the emotion of the day through the photographs which is really special. All in all I am so happy with everything and would not have had it any other way. I highly recommend Zack Wussow Media for any event. You will not be disappointed!

• Jess

Jess · Married on 07/28/2018

Zack and his assistant were wonderful to work with! We are beyond in love with our photos! They came out wonderful! I did a lot of research before selecting a photographer and saw that Zack offered great pictures with affordable packages so we booked him for our engagement pictures. Our engagement pictures came out stunning so it was obvious we would hire him for our wedding. He and his assistant took so many great pictures and we have HUNDREDS of favorites! We will forever look back on our wedding day with beautiful pictures and memories. Thank you Zack for capturing the happiest day of our lives so wonderfully!!! I definitely recommend Zack, look no further for a great photographer that knows what he is doing!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/01/2018

Best choice I could have made!

Working with Zack was fantastic! I heard about Zack from his wife, whom I work with, but after hearing of him I learned of multiple friends and coworkers who had also used his services for their weddings. Looking at his work I knew he was the right choice! He is extremely professional and excellent at what he does! Our pictures came out beautifully and with so many shots that I wanted but never had to ask for. He sent me a sneak peek the very next day as promised, and the final product exactly when he said they would be ready. And his prices cannot be beat. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Emily · Married on 01/26/2018

I could not be any happier with Zack!!! He is the most affordable photographer I could find (and I did a lot of research!), but you wouldn't know it from the quality of his work. Most people assume that if someone charges less than others, it means they are not as good. WRONG!!!
    He is professional; he arrives right when he says he will (and when you are paying by the hour, that is crucial!), is very understanding of what you are looking for. The quality of the photos is superb! You can't get any better!
    Zack shot both my engagement photos and wedding photos and I am insanely happy with both results!! My husband is not a fan of pictures or smiling for them, but Zack was able to bring fun to the pictures and caught my husband smiling and laughing! He sends a sampling of the photos he took within a day or 2, to hold you over. Which was great for me, since I can be quite impatient!!!
    The pictures amaze me every time I look at them.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

I have nothing but the highest of recommendations for Zack of Zack Wussow Media. I did a LOT of research to find a photographer that was both affordable / in our price range and high quality. I did not want to sacrifice quality for affordability, but Zack is the ultimate dream = hands down the most affordable photographer for the services he provides, and INCREDIBLE talent and quality. We first met Zack for our engagement photos. He worked with us from the first email - brainstorming ideas for locations and figuring out the best approach for unpredictable winter weather. When we met Zack at the location, he had already been there for an hour scouting out locations for shots. He made the engagement session fun, comfortable and easy. We felt like we knew him for years. Needless to say, the pictures came out incredible, and he even sent sneak peak photos that very same day and we had all the edited pictures one week later. Before the wedding Zack continued to communicate with us and answered every email I sent in a very timely manner. The day of the wedding, Zack and his second shooter were there the ENTIRE day - from getting ready to the very last dance of the night. Same as the engagement session, Zack works in a way that is never intrusive and makes everything so easy - he tells you what he needs you to do, but mostly captures the genuine, authentic and real events and emotions of the day as they are happening. His photos never feel “canned” or “staged”. I am confident that every single shot I wanted and asked to be taken, was. We received sneak peak photos (several) the very next day after our wedding, and I cannot wait to see the final photos. He truly goes above and beyond and captures all the emotions and love of the day so beautifully. I am so incredibly happy with the photos we have received. Honestly, stop your searching now and book Zack as your photographer - you will NOT regret it and will be so happy with the experience and the results!!

Zack Wussow Media 3

Morgan · Married on 10/27/2017

Zack Wussow was recommended to us through a friend - we could not be happier that we choose him for our big day!! Zack made the process easy for us - he was always quick and easy to communicate with. We didn't want engagement photos, we used this session for our rehearsal dinner - Zack stayed in the background, and captured the most beautiful intimate moments. Our wedding day photos were outstanding - Zack and his photography partner came early for our "first look photos", and stayed well into the night. They captured every moment, the photos were amazing and hilarious and beautiful!! We had our photos for both events back to us just a few weeks later to enjoy, along with an album he had printed for us of our 50 favorite prints!! We couldn't be happier, and for such a responsible price. Zack, thank you so so much! You were a pleasure to work with!

Megan · Married on 10/06/2017

Zack definitely provided a service that went above and beyond, and so much above what he charges! Not only did he make every meeting on time,was always be respectful and approachable, he also took a lot of direction from my very assertive MOH with grace. He also was incredible quick on returning some amazing sneak peak photos - I am including one here to show everyone how frickin' amazing it is.

Zack Wussow Media 4

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

I honestly can't say enough good things about Zack. From our first meeting, my husband and I knew that he was the right choice for us. Down to earth, flexible, and professional. We were especially impressed that "all day" really meant that he was with us from getting ready in the morning until our exit from the reception. (This was a challenge for us, with a gap of time between the Catholic ceremony and start of cocktail hour.) Zack worked with us and his second shooter to make sure that all of the most important parts of the day were totally covered. We loved Zack's easygoing yet confident personality - he knows when he's got a winning shot! We loved the previews he sent us the morning after the wedding, and seriously can't wait to see the rest! Zack is an amazing talent, and a great addition to any wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

Zack and his second shooter (his wife Heather) were absolutely fantastic! The photography is reasonably priced but looks like you spent thousands more. Within two days of my wedding he sent along "sample" photos to hold us over until they can all be edited and delivered to me. The sample photos blew me and my husband away. His photography is artistic and will make you smile or cry or both. We can't wait to see the rest! Our wedding was at the Beardsley Zoo in CT and you could see that he was genuinely enjoying photographing all of the unique scenes happening at our venue. Thanks Zack!

ANna · Married on 08/27/2017

Zack is truly an exceptional photographer. From the start of our communication to the actual day of our wedding, he was responsive, attentive, and easy to work with. We could not be happier with the dozen images we have already received--less than 24 hours after our big day. Zack has such a humble and unassuming presence, using his camera to keenly observe rather than to direct his subjects or participate in the interactions between them. In this way, his photographic eye first and foremost seeks out real exchanges between individuals rather than their responses to the camera. Zack's photographs are filled with life and light -- a testament to his masterful ability to capture candid moments and emotions authentically as they unfold.

• Shana

Shana · Married on 07/29/2017

Zack shot our wedding a couple weeks ago. His wife was the second photographer. They took amazing pictures, were very responsive and professional. The final pictures were ready faster than expected and were beyond exceptional. The day after our wedding, Zack sent us some pictures. They were amazing!

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

Fantastic!!! Zach and his second shooter were absolutely amazing! Zach was friendly and professional right from the start. He was available to answer any questions we had and discussed the details of the big day with us before hand making sure our photos were not something we stressed about. He sent us some sneak peeks just a few days after the wedding and we immediately became OBSESSED with them and his work. A few weeks later. when he sent us all of the picture we were blown away with the quality of his work and his artistic style. They both did such a great job capturing all aspects of our special day and so many special moments all at a reasonable price. We would definitely recommend him to anyone in the area looking for a great photographer.

Lauryn · Married on 06/10/2017

We could not have been happier with choosing Zack as our wedding photographer! He was so wonderful to work with throughout the entire process, and helped make the oftentimes daunting task of wedding planning a little bit easier. His photos captured the day beautifully and we have looked over them countless times already. We also loved the sample photos he sent us a few days after the wedding - was such a treat to receive them as we started our honeymoon. I cannot say enough about Zack and his amazing photography - if you are considering him as your wedding photographer I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Lindsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Zack shot our wedding last weekend at The Adams Mill, with his fiancé as his second shooter. They both did such an amazing job! They're both so down to earth, friendly, and professional! The sneak peak pictures he sent us (the next morning!) are above and beyond! I can't wait to see all of the pictures because the sneak peaks are so very impressive. His pricing is far lower than what he could charge for the skill that he has, so book him soon! :)

• leann

leann · Married on 10/23/2016

We just used Zack this past weekend for our wedding at Latitude 41 and he did an amazing job!!! He listened to what we wanted, added his creativity, and was fast and very attentive. He came from when we started getting dressed and stayed until we had our sparkler exit and continued to take fabulous pictures the entire time. He sent us sneak peeks next day that we're amazing and we can't wait to see what the rest look like. We highly recommend Zack- he does great work while still being very affordable!

Trish · Married on 09/24/2016

Zack was absolutely terrific and he takes absolutely beautiful photos. He is also very easy going and ready for anything. I'm very glad that we decided to work with Zack and I fully intend on recommending him to anyone who will listen!

Sophy · Married on 09/04/2016

We were referred to Zack from another bride (Anastasia- see her review above).

When I went to his website I absolutely fell in love with his vision. Photography is a hobby if mine and the way he captured the moments aligned very much with how I wanted my wedding day to be captured.

In addition he was budget friendly, local, flexible with travel and very responsive to meetings and emails.

Following our engagement photoshoot I knew I made the right choice. His photos were perfect and we got them back in about a week.

Once the day of our wedding came, he met us in the salon where we got our hair done. He quickly began snapping photos to capture as much of the moment as possible. He and his fiancé (second shooter) then drove to our venue and captured every second. From my "not so first look" to my steps down the aisle and finally to the sparkler send off during my reception he didn't disappoint.

Not once did I see him or his fiancé sit down. They barely ate just so every moment was caught on film.

As we parted, he told me the photos would be ready within 2 weeks. As promised I received the photos shortly after we returned from our honeymoon.

The photos themselves are exactly what I envisioned and will be cherished for a lifetime.

I would recommend Zack Wussow Media to anyone with a special event, as it will all be captured beautifully.

I have already referred him to another bride and she has had nothing but good to say about him so far. Her wedding is coming up and there is no doubt in my mind she will love her choice as well.

Maybe in a few years Ill have him do my maternity photos... Just need to be married for a bit first :)

Anastasia · Married on 08/27/2016

We are so pleased to have found Zack and worked with him for our wedding day! After finding Zack on Craigslist, we took the time to look through his profile online as well as exchange several emails regarding questions we had. We loved what we saw from Zack's work and signed up to shoot our engagement pictures with him. Zack was extremely professional and we enjoyed working with him for the engagement pictures so we signed with him for the wedding day! Throughout the entire process, Zack was extremely responsive to all my emails, answering any questions that came up, and not only that but Zack was able to turnaround our engagement pictures within a few weeks!! When our videographer fell through a few months before the wedding, Zack stepped in and recommended a videographer to shoot exactly what we wanted for an extremely reasonable price. He also came with me to the venue a few months before the wedding to do a walkthrough so that he could have a good idea of the venue and what kind of pictures I was looking for. The day of the wedding, Zack and his second shooter were extremely timely and captured every single moment of the day. Zack also coordinated with the videographer to make sure he was set up to record audio and set up the cameras. Zack and his second shooter spent the whole day with us and provided us with picture samples the day after the wedding!!! Zack then continued to impress us by having the entire collection of pictures and video ready a week after the wedding!! Our friends and family and us are extremely impressed with how the pictures turned out and we will cherish these memories for the rest of our lives. Thank you Zack and we highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer to capture their special day!

Shannon · Married on 06/11/2016

Zack was referred to me from a friend who had used him as her wedding photographer a couple years ago and he was, hands down, the best decision I could have made for a photographer on my wedding day! He made the entire process leading up to the big day flow smoothly and was very organized from beginning to end. He's polite, organized, professional and his work is incredible! Not to mention, the price for him and his assistant being with my husband and I all day was phenomenal. Thanks to him, I have beautiful memories I will cherish forever!

Erika · Married on 09/19/2015

When we got engaged, we knew we wanted great wedding photography, but we didn't want to pay the kind of money we knew our friends had paid for their weddings. We found Zack on Craigslist and after checking out his website, we met with him and asked him a million questions and liked all of his answers and decided to go with him. We wanted a photographer that would be great at getting all those candid moments of a wedding that you never want to forget and Zack did exactly that. He was on time and very organized and made sure to get all of the shots we had talked about. Honestly, we wondered why he was so affordable compared to his competition and that maybe there was some sort of secret fee or it would show in the pictures, but we didn't have to worry because the price was exactly what we discussed and included a second shooter, all the photos without any water marks and an album. And the pictures surpassed our expectations, from the posed first look pictures to all the great candids during the reception, it was exactly what we wanted for the best day of our lives.

• Alli

Alli · Married on 05/25/2015

Zack did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos. We booked him right after getting engaged, and he did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos. Both came out beautifully, we couldn't be happier! He was with us for the whole day, along with a second shooter, for a very reasonable rate and took simply stunning pictures to help us remember the day.

Zack was exactly the kind of wedding photographer we wanted- someone who would document the day as it happened, without "intruding" into the day by asking us to strike specific poses or to try and get particular shots. We also love that his wedding package included a photo book!

Kylie · Married on 03/26/2015

Zack was wonderful! He was available last minute to photograph our elopement for us. The photos are beautiful and we got them back very quickly. He was very professional and his rates are reasonable. Highly recommend!

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

The pictures he provided from the day were STUNNING!! He captured all of the highlights of the day, as well as lots of candid shots from dinner, dancing, and all the other aspects of the day. He was quick to respond to emails, and we received our photos both digitally and on DVDs within a month. He was flexible, since my groom and I were preparing at different locations, and he and his second shooter worked hard to figure out those logistics. He was AWESOME!!!

The photos that Zack took are beautiful! He has an eye for the best shots and angles. The day was captured beautifully and we will treasure our photos forever!