2675 44th St SW, 103, Hudsonville, MI 49519 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Zachary Graft Music

Zachary Graft is a West Michigan-based violinist and fiddler. He has performed all over the state of Michigan for weddings and other occasions and plays 20-30 weddings on a yearly basis.

As an experienced wedding musician, Zachary is comfortable playing outdoors (weather permitting) and with any genre or song that the bride and groom may desire.

He graduated in December 2013 from GVSU with a degree in violin performance and performs weddings and other events all over the state of Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana.

Set List

Classical Music

Traditional Irish Music

Standard Wedding Music

Pop songs and otheres including: Thousand years, Can't help falling in love, Somehwere over the rainbow, Marry me, Marry you, Thinking out loud, and a host of others. I do also play custom songs at your request.

Some examples of his playing:

Ensembles

We can accomodate duos such as violin and piano, two violins, string trios, and quartets. Please note that having multiple musicians increases the booking fee.

Follow Zachary Graft Music on

2 Reviews for Zachary Graft Music

• Katrina

Katrina Tooker · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing and Easy

Zach made the wedding so much easier. I never had to worry about the music. My husband and I had no idea really what we wanted and Zach really took it upon himself to plan what music was going to be played. It was nice that I didn't have to give him any direction. The music he played was beautiful and he even learned a song to play for my walk down the isle. We really enjoyed having him at the wedding and all the guests sang his praises. He made the wedding all the better and I can't be more thankful. I hope if you read this you give him a chance, he is an amazing musician.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Zachary Graft Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music

1 Wedding Deal & Discount