5835 Post Rd 216, East Greenwich, RI 02818 Map · Phone number

9 Reviews for Yours Truly

• Pam

Pam Parham · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome Photo Booth

This is the 2nd time I have used Vicky and her team at Yours Truly for a Photo Booth. The first time was when I thru my father a retirement party and it was such a hit that I had to have them at my wedding. We had the Photo Booth for 4 hours and I was concerned it would not be enough time given it fell during dinner time but it actually worked great. All the guest I spoke to said they truly enjoyed taking pictures that they could see and take right then and there. I myself loved the Photo Booth hence I took pictures with everyone. The phonebook they made us was so awesome. It was great seeing all the pictures that everyone took and to read their well wishes. Thank you Yours Truly for an awesome night of picture taking in the photo booth. The two girls who manned the booth were very professional wrapped in a whole lot of fun.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

Yours Truly were not only life savers but they also made the wedding so much fun! We needed a last minute photobooth and they were very accommodating. The two attendants were very nice, courteous, and (above all) fun! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kylie · Married on 09/03/2016

On the day of the event, Victoria and her crew arrived on schedule, and was ready in time for the cocktail hour and reception. The setup is amazing, and the props were great too. A team of 2 from Yours Truly, were manning the booth the whole time, printing extra photos if people wanted them, keeping the table tidy, and assisting guests if necessary. They had such a sweet, happy demeanor, and interacted with our guests the whole time, which really does add to the experience.

Overall, my experience with Yours Truly was fantastic. I highly recommend them, and I will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you for the outstanding experience!!

Sent on 10/14/2016