Your Way Wedding Ceremonies

Saint Louis, MO 63101 Map · Phone number

19 Reviews for Your Way Wedding Ceremonies

Amy · Married on 05/06/2012

Ginny was beyond perfect. We wanted to do something different and fun and Ginny worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. My husband and I had a surprise weeding. We had invited our families over to our new house for a "house warming party" during which my now husband proposed. Everyone was super excited, but when things calmed down someone asked if we had thought about a date yet. My husband and I looked at each other, smiled, and said, "In about 5 minutes." Ginny kept our secret and showed up at our planned time to marry us. She had written a beautiful ceremony for us (which she let us review and change as we wanted). It was amazing, and I couldn't imagine anyone doing a better job giving us exactly what we wanted.

Hilary · Married on 03/11/2012

We love Ginny so much! She performed my sister's wedding 10 months ago as well as mine last week. I would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant! Thank you so much, Ginny!! Love, Hilary & Patrick Yao

Angela · Married on 03/03/2012

Ginny was wonderful. We came to her with very short notice, and she was able to do everything and more than what was asked of her. Ginny was very receptive to our needs, organized and prepared, and very professional. And even when we arrived late, she was patient and calming. Your Way Wedding Ceremonies is top notch...highly reccommended!! Thanks again for helping us on our magical night! :)

Your Way Wedding Ceremonies FAQ