Your Event Florist

Scottsdale, AZ View map

$4,500 Typical Price

For over ten years, Your Event Florist has been turning the dreams of brides into stunning realities. Lead designer Kevin Reed works side-by-side with each couple to design flowers for their wedding that are intrinsically reflective of their personal style. From initial consultation to the final details, the Your Event Florist team will work with you to create show-stopping arrangements that help make your wedding day a dream come true.

By Appointment (480) 203-2740 or info@youreventflorist.com

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Amy B. Married on 12/05/2021

Floral Genius

You cannot go wrong with Your Event Florist! After interviewing many florist/event designers for our large destination wedding ( in a venue that was an outdoor blank slate), we immediately knew that they were the one. Creativity, rapport and most of all KINDNESS describes them. Never did they balk at a design change and they continually came up with creative beautiful ideas. Highly recommend them!

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you Amy for such a beautiful review. We appreciate it and the opportunity to create for you!

Kevin & Shawna Reed
  • Lauren
    Lauren F. Married on 10/24/2020

Fabulous Florals with 5-Star Treatment

From a bride who only cared about all things floral, Your Event Florist was everything and more! Shawna and Kevin literally made all my dreams come to life. First, it was a pandemic and I had already had one florist not work out and Your Event Florist was there to save the day! Completely ready to take on the over the top floral expectations. Second, when I had the first consultation, I walked into the show room and Kevin had Friday and Saturday mocked up based on my Pinterest boards and my comments about the arrangements. As I was walking through the vision, he was literally changing the vases and arrangements as I spoke to capture my imagination. Third, they did a full mock-up with flowers, candelabras, votives and all the goods at the hotel during my tasting! As my husband said this is EPIC! Not only were he and I ecstatic, my parents were more then impressed. The entire wedding weekend was filled with gorgeous flowers and table-scapes that our guests couldn鈥檛 get over. Our wedding day was out of a floral dream! Anyone questioning whether their wedding floral dreams could come to life, should only ever go with Your Event Florist! We can鈥檛 thank them enough!

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you Lauren for such a fabulous review! Brides like you are why we are passionate about what we do, so happy to have played a part in your magical day! Wishing you and Bobby much happiness together. Cheers!
  • Cami
    Cami H. Married on 04/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond my wildest expectations!

Your Event Florist was dream to work with! They fully understood my vision for my wedding and completely enhanced it with their expertise. They went above and beyond to make the day a dream. All of the tablescapes, ceremony decor and other areas they touched were above anything I could have ever imagined. You are in great hands with Kevin and Shawna and the team!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Skyla Brooke Weddings and Events Skyla Brooke Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Your Event Florist is truly my go-to company for a luxury floral experience. From start to finish, they treat every client like gold. Their experience with wedding and event florals is absolutely bar none. If you can dream it, they can create it. If you want exceptional service, exquisite blooms and a truly one-of-a-kind wedding experience, Your Event Florist is it!

Ray the DJ Ray the DJ Wedding DJs

Beautiful florals and a great team - what more could you ask for! Love them!

Musical Instrument Museum Musical Instrument Museum Museum Weddings

Kevin and Shawna at Your Event Florist are, without a doubt, our most preferred florist for weddings and events. Their creativity, attention to detail and customer service are bar none!

7741 E. Gray Rd. Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
4802032740
602-881-5977

Monday-Friday 10AM to 5PM
Location of (Your Event Florist)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding