7741 E. Gray Rd. Ste 5, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number

About Your Event Florist

For over ten years, Your Event Florist has been turning the dreams of brides into stunning realities. Lead designer Kevin Reed works side-by-side with each couple to design flowers for their wedding that are intrinsically reflective of their personal style. From initial consultation to the final details, the Your Event Florist team will work with you to create show-stopping arrangements that help make your wedding day a dream come true.

By Appointment (480) 203-2740 or info@youreventflorist.com

1 User photo

Your Event Florist 1

Kristin Robeson · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Quality, Unique Style

Amazing florals! Exactly what i wanted! Awesome quality and my reception room was gorgeous. The florals were what made the whole room
    Come together! You could tell a lot of thought went into the whole creation

Sent on 11/23/2018

Katrina · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Kevin was a dream come true. My husband and I live in Chicago, so I first enlisted the help of my mom in meeting with some of the florists on our list. She loved Kevin, so when I visited to finalize vendor choices a couple months later, we went to have a second meeting. Kevin is kind, attentive, and was able to understand our wedding vision in a matter of seconds. He showed us ideas, countless photos of previous weddings, and even made a sample arrangement with florals he had in the walk-in. I immediately knew that I wanted to work with Kevin forward and we are SO glad that we did. From our ceremony decor to bouquets to centerpieces, Kevin was detailed and made perfect arrangements- even better than I had ever imagined. In addition, Kevin, responded quickly whenever we reached out and was game for the several last-minute changes I threw his way. Thanks for everything, Kevin! I only wish we could have your arrangements every day!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Your Event Florist 2

Mallory · Married on 03/18/2017

Absolutely amazing! Kevin was so patient with me and my indecisiveness. He gave great suggestions and made my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Mallory!! We are so happy that you loved all of your florals and glad we were able to help bring your vision to life! We wish you both all the love in the world!!

Your Event Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic

• Skyla Brooke Weddings and Events
    Skyla Brooke Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Your Event Florist is truly my go-to company for a luxury floral experience. From start to finish, they treat every client like gold. Their experience with wedding and event florals is absolutely bar none. If you can dream it, they can create it. If you want exceptional service, exquisite blooms and a truly one-of-a-kind wedding experience, Your Event Florist is it!

• Ray the DJ
    Ray the DJ Wedding DJs

Beautiful florals and a great team - what more could you ask for! Love them!

• Musical Instrument Museum
    Musical Instrument Museum Museum Weddings

Kevin and Shawna at Your Event Florist are, without a doubt, our most preferred florist for weddings and events. Their creativity, attention to detail and customer service are bar none!

• 7741 E. Gray Rd. Ste 5 Scottsdale, 85260 See on map
    4802032740 (Phone number)
    6028815977 (Other Phone Number)
    4802489162 (Fax Number)