Your Event Florist Reviews

59 | Scottsdale, AZ

59 Reviews for Your Event Florist

59 Your Event Florist Reviews

Katrina · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Kevin was a dream come true. My husband and I live in Chicago, so I first enlisted the help of my mom in meeting with some of the florists on our list. She loved Kevin, so when I visited to finalize vendor choices a couple months later, we went to have a second meeting. Kevin is kind, attentive, and was able to understand our wedding vision in a matter of seconds. He showed us ideas, countless photos of previous weddings, and even made a sample arrangement with florals he had in the walk-in. I immediately knew that I wanted to work with Kevin forward and we are SO glad that we did. From our ceremony decor to bouquets to centerpieces, Kevin was detailed and made perfect arrangements- even better than I had ever imagined. In addition, Kevin, responded quickly whenever we reached out and was game for the several last-minute changes I threw his way. Thanks for everything, Kevin! I only wish we could have your arrangements every day!

Your Event Florist 1

Mallory · Married on 03/18/2017

Absolutely amazing! Kevin was so patient with me and my indecisiveness. He gave great suggestions and made my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Mallory!! We are so happy that you loved all of your florals and glad we were able to help bring your vision to life! We wish you both all the love in the world!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

Kevin and Shawna Reed provided the most outstanding service and designs for our wedding day! Their floral designs made such a beautiful impact on our wedding day and our wedding photos. Kevin is uber-creative and takes the time to listen to his Brides, ensuring your flowers will have the wow-factor. They are completely worth the investment and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding flowers turned out!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth!! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we feel so honored you wanted us to be a part of your special day! Congratulations again to you and Chris!

Sara · Married on 05/07/2016

BOOK NOW! Kevin was a pleasure to work with - extremely professional, responsive, and knowledgeable. I cannot get over how beautiful the flowers turned out the day of and the planning process was very enjoyable. Thank you Kevin!!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara! We are so happy that you loved your flowers. You were a joy to work with and we were honored to be a part of your wedding day!

Tara · Married on 04/02/2016

Kevin and Shawna (owners of the company) are wonderful people to work with. They were quick to respond and professional in their communication. I had a budget that I did not want to exceed, and they worked magic with what I wanted to spend. They exceeded every expectation I had once I saw all of the arrangements/bouquets on my wedding day. The fullness and size of each arrangement was breathtaking, and Kevin created arrangements that were exactly what I had envisioned and described- he actually took everything I described a step further, and they turned out even better then I had envisioned! Worth every penny I spent!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Your Event Florist's reply:

This made our day!! Thank you so much, Tara! Kevin and I loved working with you and Jeff! We wish you both the best!

Kaily · Married on 02/06/2016

Kevin, Shawna and team were absolutely amazing! So easy to work with, so responsive, and so understanding. My flowers were stunning everyone loved them. Everything came together perfectly working with them.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Kaily! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and you were wonderful to work with! :)

Anne · Married on 12/05/2015

Was very happy with the service and overall look of our flowers for our wedding three years ago. We had to change directions from our first florist and we found that Your Event Florist was able to make our vision come to life!

Stephanie · Married on 07/18/2015

My husband and I were blown away with how beautiful everything turned out! Our ceremony site had to change last minute due to unanticipated rain and we were concerned that the flowers and displays would not be adaptable. We were not happy that we had to move our outside ceremony to indoors but Kevin was not only able to do so beautifully but also transformed the indoor space that we were less than excited for into an amazing setting. They were also able to incorporate my 1,000 cranes, a Japanese good luck tradition, into the decor without making it seem like a Japanese themed wedding. My bouquet was breathtaking! I borrowed my bridesmaids sorority pins to be placed on the bouquet and instead of doing the typical placement on the wrapped stems they were placed within the actual bouquet, something I had not seen done before. Your Event Florist was innovative, personable, and adaptable, especially during the last minute stressful changes. We highly recommend this husband/wife team- Kevin and Shawna are AMAZING!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments, Stephanie! We love being able to bring our bride's wedding dreams to reality. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

We had the pleasure of working with "Your Event Florist" for my wedding, and without a doubt, they were my favorite vendor I worked with! They were so helpful and easy to work with, and the flowers were breathtaking! I will never use another florist!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Your Event Florist's reply:

This review brightened up our whole day, it means so much to us when our Brides love our work as much as we do! Thank you so very much for the glowing review!

Natalie · Married on 04/24/2015

Kevin and his team where wonderful to work with. He really helped us stay focused when budget was a factor. All of the flowers for our wedding turned out better than I could have asked for! I recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Your Event Florist's reply:

Natalie, it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for the kind words and we wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Kevin and Shawna blew me away.

I had been worried about flowers and decor because it's not my strength. When you sit down with Kevin for the consultation, he listens to your vision and helps you build a plan and explains what flowers he'll use. I am not very flower savvy and hadn't heard of any of them and tried to google things but had no idea what to expect -- because everything is custom and so they don't have a picture of exactly the same thing. In the end, I am SOOOOOOOOO happy that we went with them. The flowers were unbelievable. I loved every arrangement, from my breathtaking bouquet which was exactly what I wanted, the boutonnieres, flower girl baby breath halos, candles, decor for the escort card table, ceremony flowers, rehearsal dinner flowers, etc. I got endless complements on the flowers, candles, and tablescape during the wedding, and honestly many more since via text message etc. They were reliable, easy to work with, very flexible with last minute changes. I had even accidentally told Kevin one table too few for the welcome dinner, and he had an extra centerpiece!

I plan to use them for any and every event in the future. I could not have been happier!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review!! We love all of our YEF bride's and are so very to happy to have been a part of your special day! We wish you a lifetime of blessings!

Peter and Joanne · Married on 11/22/2014

Kevin at Your Event Florist was easy to work with, pleasant, calm, professional and listened to what we wanted, offering ideas and suggestions to help achieve the floral look we wanted. Kevin was reliable and delivered the most beautiful flower arrangements and everything else floral that helped make our special day the perfect day.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you Peter and Joanne for your lovely review. We are so pleased your loved your wedding flowers, and we are happy that we could help make your wedding day perfect!

Victoria · Married on 10/04/2014

Absolutely amazing! Your Event Florist did an amazing job with my wedding. They helped my vision come true and then some! I was beyond impressed and so was my venue and guests! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Your Event Florist's reply:

Victoria, we loved working with you! We're so glad we were able to execute your wedding day vision and wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Beautiful flower arrangements! So many table settings to choose from! Everything was perfect for our big day

Sent on 05/21/2015

Your Event Florist's reply:

We love to make our couples happy and are so very pleased we could be a part of your wedding day! Thank you for the kind words.

Allison · Married on 04/26/2014

Your Event FLorist was great. My flowers turned out better than i imagined. They set everything up and tore it all down and i never even saw them. It was perfect i was so worried about the stuff getting there and if they knew where to put everything but, it turned out perfect. I would use Your Event Florist again.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you Allison for your wonderful review. We are so thrilled that you thought your wedding arrangements came out perfectly. Best wishes to you and Matt for a lifetime of happiness together. Thank you for being a YEF bride!

We loved the personal attention we received from Your Event Florist. From my beautiful bouquet to the gorgeous flower arrangements on the altar to the halo arrangements for our flower girls. I didn't have to worry about any of the setup at all. Everything went smoothly and couldn't have turned out better.

Thank You!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you so very much for the glowing review! We take great pride in our floral designs and love hearing such positive words.

Brittney · Married on 03/29/2014

Very professional and the flowers were beautiful! My guests are still talking about how beautiful our reception was.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Your Event Florist's reply:

Brittney, thank you so much for the lovely review! Our Bride's happiness means everything to us! We loved working with you and wish you all the best!

Bethany · Married on 03/21/2014

Kevin was amazing. Went with the flow of having the kids table decorated with a Mexican them. It flowed with our sophisticated Tuscan theme. The arrangements were beyond perfect. My family recommends Kevin to everyone who needs floral arrangements for any event.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you Bethany for the lovely review! We loved working with you and wish you & your husband a lifetime of happiness!

Sherry · Married on 05/11/2013

Your Event Florist did an incredible job for my very challenging client. Kevin and his team created gorgeous, unique florals for this event. I would happily recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you Sherry for your glowing recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you!

Kimberly · Married on 05/04/2012

The flowers for my wedding were just what I had envisioned in my head... Your Event Florist took the time to listen to what I wanted and made my wedding even more beautiful then I thought it could be. They were easy to work with and patient with me through the process.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for your amazing review. We loved working with you to design your bright and beautiful wedding flowers. It means so much to us that you loved your wedding arrangements. We wish you and Jason a long and beautiful life together. Thank you for being a YEF bride!

Leasa · Married on 03/24/2012

Fabulous design and seamless install.

Flawless.

Sent on 03/28/2012

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you Leasa for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that you loved our work!

Autumn · Married on 02/18/2012

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!! When I saw our big centerpieces I cried! They were stunning!
    Working with them was pleasant and breezy! They let me drive them crazy, make several changes and really helped me get to the budget I needed to stay in. I was concerned it wouldnt turn out the way I wanted due to that, but my goodness it was beautiful! They even moved everything from the ceremony to the reception and placed it in extra spots which turned out perfect! Bouquets lasted forever and everyone complimented the centerpieces. A few thought they were fake they were so pretty! Thank you so much for making our day magical and beautiful! Such a pleasure to work with!!! I hope some friends get married soon so I can tell them to use you~!

Sent on 03/13/2012

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Flores for your fabulous review. You were exceptionally easy to work with and we enjoyed meeting you both! We are so happy you loved everyting and honestly can't tell you how much it means to us to know how pleased you were with everything we created! We wish you both the absolute best on a life together filled with love and happiness!!

Andrea · Married on 12/03/2011

Working with Your Event Florist was a great experience. All of our flowers and décor for our wedding was stunning. Everything was so beautiful and we received so many compliments. We were very impressed and we cannot thank them enough. They really did a fantastic job with our wedding and we would definitely recommend them to others.

Andrea and Geoff

Sent on 12/13/2011

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you Andrea & Geoff for your wonderful review. Having clients like you both is why we do what we do. We are so humbled by your kind words and couldn't be happier that you loved everything, as well as your guests too! You both are very blessed to have found each other and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

Jennifer · Married on 11/19/2011

Picking out flowers seemed like just another task to check off the list until I met Kevin and Shawna. Kevin took my basic description of the colors and feel that I wanted and proposed an amazing artistic vision. It was breathtaking and got me truly excited about seeing everything come together on my wedding day. Shawna was also easy to work with and adjusted the plan several times for me as the number in bridal party changed or I decided to add something. The flowers on my wedding day exceeded my already high expectations and lasted a really long time after the wedding. Everything was gorgeous!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Your Event Florist's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Weitz we adored working with you as well! We are so happy that you loved everything (always the goal) and that we were able to assist you in creating the wedding you always imagined. We wish you all the best on your new life together. Thanks for being such an amazing YEF bride!

Shea · Married on 11/10/2011

Kevin & Shawna were so wonderful every step of the way. They were helpful, easy to work with and really made my wedding day so beautiful. Everything was perfect from my bouquet, to the beautiful ceremony flowers, to the centerpieces....I am so happy I hired them!