58 Reviews for Your Event Florist

Non-Floral (2)
Altar Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
58 Your Event Florist Reviews

Working with Kevin was a dream come true. My husband and I live in Chicago, so I first enlisted the help of my mom in meeting with some of the florists on our list. She loved Kevin, so when I visited to finalize vendor choices a couple months later, we went to have a second meeting. Kevin is kind, attentive, and was able to understand our wedding vision in a matter of seconds. He showed us ideas, countless photos of previous weddings, and even made a sample arrangement with florals he had in the walk-in. I immediately knew that I wanted to work with Kevin forward and we are SO glad that we did. From our ceremony decor to bouquets to centerpieces, Kevin was detailed and made perfect arrangements- even better than I had ever imagined. In addition, Kevin, responded quickly whenever we reached out and was game for the several last-minute changes I threw his way. Thanks for everything, Kevin! I only wish we could have your arrangements every day!

Photo for Your Event Florist Review - My beautiful bouquet!
Photo by Jenn Wagner
Profile Picture Katrina, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Absolutely amazing! Kevin was so patient with me and my indecisiveness. He gave great suggestions and made my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Mallory, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kevin and Shawna Reed provided the most outstanding service and designs for our wedding day! Their floral designs made such a beautiful impact on our wedding day and our wedding photos. Kevin is uber-creative and takes the time to listen to his Brides, ensuring your flowers will have the wow-factor. They are completely worth the investment and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding flowers turned out!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

BOOK NOW! Kevin was a pleasure to work with - extremely professional, responsive, and knowledgeable. I cannot get over how beautiful the flowers turned out the day of and the planning process was very enjoyable. Thank you Kevin!!!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Kevin and Shawna (owners of the company) are wonderful people to work with. They were quick to respond and professional in their communication. I had a budget that I did not want to exceed, and they worked magic with what I wanted to spend. They exceeded every expectation I had once I saw all of the arrangements/bouquets on my wedding day. The fullness and size of each arrangement was breathtaking, and Kevin created arrangements that were exactly what I had envisioned and described- he actually took everything I described a step further, and they turned out even better then I had envisioned! Worth every penny I spent!

Profile Picture Tara, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kevin, Shawna and team were absolutely amazing! So easy to work with, so responsive, and so understanding. My flowers were stunning everyone loved them. Everything came together perfectly working with them.

Profile Picture Kaily, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My husband and I were blown away with how beautiful everything turned out! Our ceremony site had to change last minute due to unanticipated rain and we were concerned that the flowers and displays would not be adaptable. We were not happy that we had to move our outside ceremony to indoors but Kevin was not only able to do so beautifully but also transformed the indoor space that we were less than excited for into an amazing setting. They were also able to incorporate my 1,000 cranes, a Japanese good luck tradition, into the decor without making it seem like a Japanese themed wedding. My bouquet was breathtaking! I borrowed my bridesmaids sorority pins to be placed on the bouquet and instead of doing the typical placement on the wrapped stems they were placed within the actual bouquet, something I had not seen done before. Your Event Florist was innovative, personable, and adaptable, especially during the last minute stressful changes. We highly recommend this husband/wife team- Kevin and Shawna are AMAZING!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had the pleasure of working with "Your Event Florist" for my wedding, and without a doubt, they were my favorite vendor I worked with! They were so helpful and easy to work with, and the flowers were breathtaking! I will never use another florist!

Profile Picture User5126107, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kevin and his team where wonderful to work with. He really helped us stay focused when budget was a factor. All of the flowers for our wedding turned out better than I could have asked for! I recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kevin and Shawna blew me away.

I had been worried about flowers and decor because it's not my strength. When you sit down with Kevin for the consultation, he listens to your vision and helps you build a plan and explains what flowers he'll use. I am not very flower savvy and hadn't heard of any of them and tried to google things but had no idea what to expect -- because everything is custom and so they don't have a picture of exactly the same thing. In the end, I am SOOOOOOOOO happy that we went with them. The flowers were unbelievable. I loved every arrangement, from my breathtaking bouquet which was exactly what I wanted, the boutonnieres, flower girl baby breath halos, candles, decor for the escort card table, ceremony flowers, rehearsal dinner flowers, etc. I got endless complements on the flowers, candles, and tablescape during the wedding, and honestly many more since via text message etc. They were reliable, easy to work with, very flexible with last minute changes. I had even accidentally told Kevin one table too few for the welcome dinner, and he had an extra centerpiece!

I plan to use them for any and every event in the future. I could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Anne, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kevin at Your Event Florist was easy to work with, pleasant, calm, professional and listened to what we wanted, offering ideas and suggestions to help achieve the floral look we wanted. Kevin was reliable and delivered the most beautiful flower arrangements and everything else floral that helped make our special day the perfect day.

Profile Picture Peter and Joanne, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kevin was low key and calm. He listened to our vision of what we wanted for our wedding, showed us pictures, shared his ideas, made suggestions and recommendations and once we signed the contract, we felt comfortable to trust Kevin that it would all be perfect on our wedding day ... and it was! The flowers were absolutely stunning, memorable and enjoyed by everyone!

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing! Your Event Florist did an amazing job with my wedding. They helped my vision come true and then some! I was beyond impressed and so was my venue and guests! Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flower arrangements! So many table settings to choose from! Everything was perfect for our big day

Profile Picture User5098845, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Your Event FLorist was great. My flowers turned out better than i imagined. They set everything up and tore it all down and i never even saw them. It was perfect i was so worried about the stuff getting there and if they knew where to put everything but, it turned out perfect. I would use Your Event Florist again.

Profile Picture Allison, 4/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved the personal attention we received from Your Event Florist. From my beautiful bouquet to the gorgeous flower arrangements on the altar to the halo arrangements for our flower girls. I didn't have to worry about any of the setup at all. Everything went smoothly and couldn't have turned out better.

Thank You!

Profile Picture User4933709, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very professional and the flowers were beautiful! My guests are still talking about how beautiful our reception was.

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kevin was amazing. Went with the flow of having the kids table decorated with a Mexican them. It flowed with our sophisticated Tuscan theme. The arrangements were beyond perfect. My family recommends Kevin to everyone who needs floral arrangements for any event.

Profile Picture Bethany, 3/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Your Event Florist did an incredible job for my very challenging client. Kevin and his team created gorgeous, unique florals for this event. I would happily recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Sherry, 5/11/13, 5 Reviews
3.2

Working with Kevin at Your Event Florist was very professional. During the initial meeting he showed us many arrangement options and really listened to what we wanted. The flowers looked amazing on our wedding day from everything to the table arrangements to the bouquets, they were spectacular.

The downside to this company is that they are clearly lacking office help. The responsiveness to emails and phone calls is horrible and their timing is unprofessional. There were times we had to track them down by physically going to the office in order to communicate with someone. It was very stressful working with them and I had booked them far enough in advance that I thought I could avoid last minute stresses, but due to lack of communication, that did not happen.

It's hard to recommend them for this reason, but the work they do is amazing, the flowers truly looked beautiful.

Profile Picture User1582503, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were just what I had envisioned in my head... Your Event Florist took the time to listen to what I wanted and made my wedding even more beautiful then I thought it could be. They were easy to work with and patient with me through the process.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Fabulous design and seamless install.

Flawless.

Profile Picture Leasa, 3/24/12, 1 Review
4.7

My wedding flowers were truly everything that I could have ever wanted! I loved working with Shawna and Kevin; they made all of my dreams come true! The flowers were fresh and beautiful and nothing fell apart or had any problems! I would say that the company is slightly expensive however, you do get what you are paying for and they are well worth the splurge! As a bride who hated flowers, I'm so glad I went with Your Event Florist because they changed my mind about flowers at a wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!! When I saw our big centerpieces I cried! They were stunning!
Working with them was pleasant and breezy! They let me drive them crazy, make several changes and really helped me get to the budget I needed to stay in. I was concerned it wouldnt turn out the way I wanted due to that, but my goodness it was beautiful! They even moved everything from the ceremony to the reception and placed it in extra spots which turned out perfect! Bouquets lasted forever and everyone complimented the centerpieces. A few thought they were fake they were so pretty! Thank you so much for making our day magical and beautiful! Such a pleasure to work with!!! I hope some friends get married soon so I can tell them to use you~!

Profile Picture Autumn, 2/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Your Event Florist did an excellent job of making my vision a reality. The floral arrangements exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/14/12, 1 Review