Your Bridal Suite

Manchester, CT View map Visit website

Your Bridal Suite is a wedding hair and makeup salon located in Manchester, Connecticut. While these aestheticians are based out of a brick and mortar, they are more than happy to provide on-site services for your big day. They will travel to your hotel, home, or venue in order to create a dreamy and bespoke look for the walk down the aisle. Featuring a team of highly trained licensed cosmetologists, this business is the perfect choice for exceeding your wedding beauty expectations.

Your Bridal Suite serves clients throughout the Manchester area, Massachusetts, and New England. The team offers clients an array of services that include traditional and airbrush makeup, blowouts and updos, hair extensions, fake eyelashes, brow tinting, and more. Consultations and trials are also available in order to ensure that you find the style that best suits your wedding and personal aesthetic.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Sondra O. Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lisa & Brielle are great!

Lisa and Brielle did hair and makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids and mother and mother-in-law for my wedding on 09/28 and were amazing! I've been in so many wedding parties where hair & makeup take forever and cause the bridal party to run behind schedule, but not with these two! They traveled to my hotel, were on time and very efficient. We actually finished ahead of schedule! Not to mention they are both so friendly and listen to what you want and do exactly that. I got so many compliments about both my hair and makeup and have them to thank!
    Hannah Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Hair & Makeup

Absolutely amazing experience working with Your Bridal Suite. My bridesmaids looked phenomenal and my hair was absolutely amazing. I liked my trial but wanted to add babys breath into my hair the day of the wedding. My request was accommodated and came out better than I could have imagined. Both hair and makeup lasted well into the night. Highly recommend!
    Katie Married on 05/26/2019

5/26/19 Wedding Simsbury

WOW have I never felt more beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Lisa, Brielle, and Ashley! They are honestly rockstars! All of my bridesmaids felt like they looked like themselves (not that too much make up look) but had all of their best features highlighted and looking just incredibly stunning. These ladies know what they are doing, for sure. I was also so impressed how well they managed the timeline to getting all of us done in the time we needed to (I had 10 bridesmaids, me, and 3 moms!) and we were all done in 3 hours! Now that's AMAZING! Thank you SO much!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

SSUPhoto SSUPhoto Wedding Photographers

Lisa does an amazing job. She is a true Artist at her craft.

238 Tolland Turnpike Manchester, CT, 06042
Location of (Your Bridal Suite)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding